Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov (2484 Views)

"I Only Enjoy S*x With My Fiance When Chelsea Looses A Match" - Lady Cries Out / You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by rexericx(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2016
First Love/ True luv.......
True love will burry First love alive, since first luv can never die

From the Lady Jovia N-;

There is this very little baby called Buchi.
I was almost 17 then and I fell in love with the way the kid talked.
Our little dance drama boy with his "this girls dey like my piom"...I fell in love with his guardian too,hopelessly.

I was such a kid in love.
It was my truest and only uncalculating love I ever found....just my heart,all of my heart (with too much imaginations)and naivety.
Its incredible, really, how u can choke,everyday in memory of a once in a life time love that a little kid gave u.
I had heaven as a witnesses to my love.
The moon and stars mostly.
......the nights we spent (poor sleeping Buchi), watching the moon together and the rest that never came.

I hope your living the good life darling.
I hope u live right.
I hope u kept my frame too.

Drumroll.....

Am the banker's wife.
Destination----->IJU. ‪#‎beautifulNovember‬#

The Guy-; True love will burry First love alive, since first luv can never die

1 Share

Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by rexericx(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]U want 2 bury my first love alive? Pls o. Dont kill ..... for me o
wink
Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by ikbnice(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2016
Well, some people don't believe in love; be it first, last, true or false.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by rexericx(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2016
ikbnice:
Well, some people don't believe in love; be it first, last, true or false.
But
Wat do u believe in??
U must bilif in something
Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by ikbnice(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2016
rexericx:
But Wat do u believe in?? U must bilif in something
I have a blurry belief.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by rexericx(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
ikbnice:
I have a blurry belief.
Don't be luke warm, you must stand for something. My bro
Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by Sexxkillz: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2016
First love never dies. . . Don't try to console yourself with the bury blah blah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2016
yes i agreed with u, true love will bury first love alive......sometimes ur first love arent ur true love....and wen true love comes, first love becomes only but an infatuation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by DRISKLEF(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by rexericx(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:
yes i agreed with u, true love will bury first love alive......sometimes ur first love arent ur true love....and wen true love comes, first love becomes only but an infatuation

GBAM
Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by rexericx(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
First love never dies. . . Don't try to console yourself with the bury blah blah.

I can't even remember my First luv
Lollypop Luv

True luvs will burry 1st lov alive one time, no time

True luv is matured n goes with responsibility
Unlike 1st lov or Lollypop lov which is more of kids love

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by Sexxkillz: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2016
rexericx:

I can't even remember my First luv
Lollypop Luv

True luvs will burry 1st lov alive one time, no time

True luv is matured n goes with responsibility
Unlike 1st lov or Lollypop lov which is more of kids love

No one forgets the first person they felt emotions for. You don't have to love them anymore, or miss them. But you cannot forget them.

Unless we just want to lie to impress the girl we are currently in a relationship with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by rexericx(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
No one forgets the first person they felt emotions for. You don't have to love them anymore, or miss them. But you cannot forget them.

Unless we just want to lie to impress the girl we are currently in a relationship with.

Seriously....i can't remember. I try to pin pen which of which...doh I kno I lik so many...den
Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by pitchez: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2016
Cool!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by somehowpenis(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nonsense, can't even remember my first love, if you still do, you are either less busy or in a bad relationship or just a _fool for love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by rexericx(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
somehowpenis:
Nonsense, can't even remember my first love, if you still do, you are either less busy or in a bad relationship or just a _fool for love.

Lol....kikikikikikiji
You are blunt mehn...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by Lexxyburg(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
rexericx:

But
Wat do u believe in??
U must bilif in something
I don't believe in anything. Its allowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by rexericx(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lexxyburg:
I don't believe in anything. Its allowed.

.is that for real??
Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by rexericx(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2016
wink
Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by zeezoom: 12:33am On Aug 07, 2016
I know get first love, I just jam tru love
Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by rexericx(m): 12:36am On Aug 07, 2016
zeezoom:
I know get first love, I just jam tru love

Wow congratulations
But y u no get 1st luv?
Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by cuterichbigdick(m): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2016
first love are usually virgins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov by rexericx(m): 1:08am On Aug 07, 2016
cuterichbigdick:
first love are usually virgins

Yes u are rite
And usually full of innocence
Without responsibility

(1) (Reply)

Gwagon P / Relationship Kasala / Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.