Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Relationship Kasala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Kasala (2443 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Kasala by hormobolanle: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2017
Pls guys I have a question n I will need ur contribution on d mata

YOUR FIANCE/FIANCEE TOLD U DAT HE OR SHE NEEDS A YEAR BREAK N AFTER DAT ONE YEAR D PERSON CAME BACK SAYING U SHOULD CONTINUE THE RELATIONSHIP BIKO WILL U CONTINUE

queenitee Kimberlywest kimkardashian Evajael Mayreeyam Skillful01 Whocarex jane1234f Shewrites Rachelfst johnsown1 eniqurl cyber5 prince007 shakyroh320 adesina12 toyin223 igit270 tsmart360 Emperor380 yewandequeen n Dtobs surestG

coman Dasi d talk wey dy ground ooo cos me is coman b confusing

1 Like

Re: Relationship Kasala by MissRaine69(f): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
So during this year break what will the other person be doing? Waiting while the other person is on a relationship holiday?
And the person on a "break" what will they befocusing on? Self discovery?
How to move on will depend on the reasons that instigated the break in the first place. For some couples a break is essential as this makes it possible for them to focus on self growth. It happens couples part and if both feel the same way about each other than why not make a go at thing?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Kasala by WHOcarex: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
hormobolanle:

YOUR FIANCE/FIANCEE TOLD U DAT HE OR SHE NEEDS A YEAR BREAK N AFTER DAT ONE YEAR D PERSON CAME BACK SAYING U SHOULD CONTINUE THE RELATIONSHIP BIKO WILL U CONTINUE

queenitee Kimberlywest kimkardashian Evajael Mayreeyam Skillful01 Whocarex jane1234f Shewrites Rachelfst johnsown1 eniqurl cyber5 prince007 shakyroh320 adesina12 toyin223 igit270 tsmart360 Emperor380 yewandequeen n Dtobs surestG

Him/she na Buhari? No body should go Buhari in a relationship. For wetin na. Who get time for ASSU strike. One year ke.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Kasala by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
NO!!! ...
Re: Relationship Kasala by hormobolanle: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
he said Dat his mentor ask him to go on break n he will b back after d break Wic he did. d question now is should d oda person accept to continue with the relationship?
Re: Relationship Kasala by Adesina12: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
hormobolanle:

Why now?

Why you will continue such relationship? I beg u no get suitors?

In fact ladies dey trouble me plenty self and someone ask me to wait for a year.

Even Dangote daughter can't ask me to wait for a month .....mtchewwwww

Jagugu88li I beg help your friend....he/she is on hot sit.
Re: Relationship Kasala by Hadampson(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
hormobolanle:
he said Dat his mentor ask him to go on break
n he will b back after d break Wic he did. d question now is
should d oda person accept to continue with the relationship?
The person can accept him/her only if he/she still love the person in question
Re: Relationship Kasala by SurestG(f): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
hormobolanle:
he said Dat his mentor ask him to go on break
n he will b back after d break Wic he did. d question now is
should d oda person accept to continue with the relationship?
If na me o, its a NO.
Re: Relationship Kasala by hormobolanle: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Adesina12:

Why now?

Why you will continue such relationship? I beg u no get suitors?

In fact ladies dey trouble me plenty self and someone ask me to wait for a year.

Even Dangote daughter can't ask me to wait for a month .....mtchewwwww

Jagugu88li I beg help your friend....he/she is on hot sit.
gringringrin
dis broda self use style wicked small o

Hadampson self talk like beta persin Issokay.......

1 Like

Re: Relationship Kasala by Hadampson(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
hormobolanle:

gringringrin

So, i know be beta person b4 abiundecided
Re: Relationship Kasala by cyber5(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
hormobolanle:

This one is strong ooo

To me the guy/lady is not ready for a relationship.

How can you stop a relationship without a legit reason and you come back later to continue.

Unless the victim (sorry for using that word) is a dummy he/she should not continue the relationship unless there is legit reason and if the feelings they have for each other still exists

1 Like

Re: Relationship Kasala by Adesina12: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
hormobolanle:

gringringrin

Chaii iyaf kill person

True no sweet person body

Make go ahead with the relationship

After one child na then he com say you be witch and run comot

Lobatan
Re: Relationship Kasala by hormobolanle: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2017
Hadampson:
So, i know be beta person b4 abiundecided
na u talk am by urself na Abi u c me type anything like dat Abeg oooundecided

wen I hear am self I just lostgrin
Re: Relationship Kasala by hormobolanle: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2017
cyber5:

This one is strong ooo

To me the guy/lady is not ready for a relationship.

How can you stop a relationship without a legit reason and you come back later to continue.

Unless the victim (sorry for using that word) is a dummy he/she should not continue the relationship unless there is legit reason and if the feelings they have for each other still exists

hnnnnnmm
u created two lane n it is causing traffic sir
Re: Relationship Kasala by hormobolanle: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Adesina12:

Chaii iyaf kill person

True no sweet person body

Make go ahead with the relationship

After one child na then he com say you be witch and run comot

Lobatan

ha it is not me Biko, me will now wait for someone on sabbatical leave wen guys dy queue ..n even people wey dy chase property wey no b der own e.g hadamp***
n cute guy like Dtobs dy#dat one head go dy swell now. hope Skillful01 didn't hear me say dat?
Re: Relationship Kasala by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 26, 2017
hormobolanle:

Hahahahahahaha hiiihiiihiyuuuuu!!

On a serious note now, this isn't full gist though. A break always ends and one becomes dorced to resume from where they left of, unlike when someone says "let us break up" permanently.

If your understanding of "break" meant permanently going seperate ways then.......pity. But even then, getting back together is no priblem if you still feel them.

Why did you break? tongue
Re: Relationship Kasala by Johnsown1(m): 5:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Yes i will continue, if only if the break is for the healthy and betterment of our relationship.
And we agreeded upon the break before it was initiated. My thought
Re: Relationship Kasala by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 26, 2017
hormobolanle:

ha it is not me Biko, me will now wait for someone on sabbatical leave wen guys dy queue ..n even people wey dy chase property wey no b der own e.g hadamp***
n cute guy like Dtobs dy#dat one head go dy swell now. hope Skillful01 didn't hear me say dat?
okay,have resumed my duty now,no more sabbatical.
Re: Relationship Kasala by cyber5(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2017
hormobolanle:

hnnnnnmm u created two lane n it is causing traffic sir

issokay
Re: Relationship Kasala by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Why should I wait for someone for a year? Is he/she the only person in the world? I can wait for few months and move on with another person.

To be sincere, she coming back means that she have tried another relationship and it didn't work and she decided to come back to you, you are the plan b.
Re: Relationship Kasala by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2017
I year of none communication babe I can't even think of giving you a chance again.
Re: Relationship Kasala by Hadampson(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2017
hormobolanle:
na u talk am by urself na Abi u c me type anything like dat Abeg oooundecided
wen I hear am self I just lostgrin
cheesy
Re: Relationship Kasala by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2017
One year break cos he's a seasonal movie abi? Life goes on. You leave me for months and another takes your place... Simple. Unless he traveled abroad for studies or something
Re: Relationship Kasala by hormobolanle: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2017
skillful01:
okay,have resumed my duty now,no more sabbatical.

u always bring out my teeth even though I don't want to bring dem out. u will go on sabbatical n I will b here waiting Abi? chaiiiiiii broda u are standing on a LOOOOOOOONG TINtongue
Re: Relationship Kasala by Jane1234f(f): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2017
hormobolanle:

I won't try such,I can't continue, a year is like a century for people who are in love, so by that time, the love must have been dead
Re: Relationship Kasala by hormobolanle: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
Hahahahahahaha hiiihiiihiyuuuuu!!

On a serious note now, this isn't full gist though. A break always ends and one becomes dorced to resume from where they left of, unlike when someone says "let us break up" permanently.

If your understanding of "break" meant permanently going seperate ways then.......pity. But even then, getting back together is no priblem if you still feel them.

Why did you break? tongue
Lolgringringrin

I reserve my comment
Re: Relationship Kasala by hormobolanle: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Jane1234f:
I won't try such,I can't continue, a year is like a century for people who are in love, so by that time, the love must have been dead

Daz y I love you. we are on d same train of thought #THUMPS UP

1 Like

Re: Relationship Kasala by hormobolanle: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Johnsown1:
Yes i will continue, if only if the break is for the healthy and betterment of our relationship.
And we agreeded upon the break before it was initiated. My thought

hmmmmn n u will wait? won't cheat won't admire anada person
won't do exercise with ur rod#Lol
Re: Relationship Kasala by hormobolanle: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:
Why should I wait for someone for a year? Is he/she the only person in the world? I can wait for few months and move on with another person.

To be sincere, she coming back means that she have tried another relationship and it didn't work and she decided to come back to you, you are the plan b.

Hahahahaha hohoho
like seriously didn't think to dat area o

Ehn nn?
Re: Relationship Kasala by hormobolanle: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
One year break cos he's a seasonal movie abi? Life goes on. You leave me for months and another takes your place... Simple. Unless he traveled abroad for studies or something

seasonal movie? me duno now coman know dat one oo

but sis so u can't wait for ur love
just 1year?grin
Re: Relationship Kasala by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2017
hormobolanle:

seasonal movie? me duno now coman know dat one oo

but sis so u can't wait for ur love
just 1year?grin
No I can't o.
Re: Relationship Kasala by Adesina12: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2017
hormobolanle:

on your own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, Is She Lying??? / Couple Sits On The Ground As Bar-Man Serve Them Beer In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Animates Himself Into Girlfriend's Favourite Disney Movie To Propose (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.