Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook (44454 Views)

Life Has Humbled Me / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / How A Facebook User Humbled A Yahoo Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Kingsintei(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
give mhi her user name,leme try my luck
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by adesanya2014: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
Weather fiction or true , I kind of enjoyed the story .
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Rapwiz(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
R.I.P
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:

At this moment, ur obviously thinking with ur deek, I only wonder how you manage to condense your brain into ur deek. That must be a 21st century wonder.
I bet zaragal knows better than to believe you, that's why a 15yr old seemed to be mentally older than you.

U??...Remember me??....we still dey fight ooo undecided undecided undecided

btw dat was harsh on the guy
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by linohlex: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
ikbnice:
Screnshota of your chat or we sue you for lying. Er
may be he is related to liar M The minister
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by mekonglobal(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
skitcentral:

The truth is, all libidos are not the same. Some people just have high levels of sexual hunger. Another truth is, every man has his tastes. Some kind of women may not arouse a man even when they go naked, but some others will make the same man go bonkers just by looking at her exposed thighs.
You have said nothing but the truth bro!

1 Like

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
kayo80:

Yea, and do you know if they masturbate behind closed doors? You are a girl and don't know how powerful this urge is.

its funny wen u tink ladies dont have feelings too. are we made of wood??.....its Discipline my brother

1 Like

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

U??...Remember me??....we still dey fight ooo undecided undecided undecided

btw dat was harsh on the guy
Errrrm I know a few Zaras online and in real life, including Zara Buhari and another one in Lagos who though a phlegmatic but is more easily angered than a Choleric. Ironically, i don't know any of them by their monikers.
.......Well, fight is good if it's for a good and worthy cause, isn't it??
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by NosaHenry(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lol. One thing about perverts like you is that despite the lesson, if that girl still agree for you right now you will still gladly go for her.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by elvision1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:
nice one .....although am still amaze how this sexual urge drives u guys crazy. cos my guyfriends.....to some extent stuffs like dis dont move them no matter how expose the lady is.....maybe because i move more with churchy and virgin guys.....but u should control ur sex urge not ur sex urge controlling you.

fear the heart of a virgin in a corrupt world, it is filled with wild fantasies.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by elvision1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Laws a massy!! 15!!! shocked guy you are sick angry just sick
I'm pleased with the girl though.

Men like you who put up a hard and discipline fonts are usually the first to fall.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by elvision1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
kayo80:

Sister, I have been born again, I have lived a street life, and I am now living a normal life...Let me tell you something about guys. Except the guy is impotent, every guy feels strong sexual urges from time to time. Urge that can make him do the unthinkable. The only thing that can make a guy feel less sexual urge is if he masturbates a lot, or has sex a lot. Otherwise, the guy is just pretending. Even pastors and priests get carried away by their sexual urges sometimes and get involved in sexual scandals, not to talk of normal everyday guys. Kirk Franklin recently spoke of battlling with masturbation addiction at the time he was at the top of his gospel musical and Evangelical mission.

Only few people know this. Guy only few people will admit this. This is something i know, you just happen to know it too.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by ManTiger(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
I will not comment until I see the girl picture.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
elvision1:

Men like you who put up a hard and discipline fonts are usually the first to fall.
grin i'ma girl
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Errrrm I know a few Zaras online and in real life, including Zara Buhari and another one in Lagos who though a phlegmatic but is more easily angered than a Choleric. Ironically, i don't know any of them by their monikers.
.......Well, fight is good if it's for a good and worthy cause, isn't it??

lolzzzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....u are not serious....anyways zara lagos. but am not dat temperamental nah, na wa for u ooo...btw u cn vex somebori ehn undecided undecided undecided
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
elvision1:

fear the heart of a virgin in a corrupt world, it is filled with wild fantasies.

lolz...na u sabi
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by lordyugo: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
skitcentral:
It all started with facebook suggestions.

I have been off the dating scene for a while so you'd understand what happens to a Nigerian guy after more than a month of no sex. I've had erotic dreams and near wanking experiences but ever since I pledged to swear off the vaselines and joy soaps of the world, wanking had become a no no.

But I was not prepared for what I saw yesterday morning on Facebook. Facebook quickly threw up a suggestion, asking me to add this girl as friend. The thumbnail I saw quickly attracted me and I diligently clicked. Her profile opened quickly and I went straight to her photos. The first picture I saw stunned me.

Now, it was not that she was so beautiful. She was just pretty. But a combination of sexual hunger and her sensually provocative attire and posing dealt with me instantly. For such a young Nigerian girl, she was fully formed. She was exactly the kind of woman I'd go for. She had full hips, a sizable backside and big, obviously firm breasts. To top it off, she wore skin tight bum shorts and a body hugging top that made me instantly dream of all night romps between the sheets. My 28 year old penis instantly shot up.

Now before you criticize, understand that at that point I didn't know her age. Sure, she had a low cut and looked young, but I've dated many adults on low cut that could pass for 18. I had guessed that she would not be less than 18.

I instantly added her. Within minutes she accepted and I wasted no time to visit her message center. I said hello. She replied and the conversation began. My heart was racing, my penis was throbbing and I had an insane urge to grab any soap, even Dettol soap or Tetmosol, and self-service off my frustrations. Thankfully I resisted the urge.

After brief niceties, I wasted no time asking about her. She politely answered my questions, told me she was about to enter SS3. That was when the alarm bells started ringing but I was already trapped. I asked her age but she declined, saying she didn't feel comfortable discussing that. That was when I went direct. I told her the reason I wanted to know her age was because I had feelings for her and wanted to be sure she was not a teenager. She asked me what feelings.

I told her that I wanted to be close to her, that I wanted us to meet and become instant lovers. That I was seriously attracted to her and needed her so bad that I could not control myself for a minute. All these while, my hard, throbbing penis had not cooled down. The girl calmly asked me my age. When I told her, she replied me that I was too old for her. I almost screamed, with all these assets? I again asked her age and her reply shocked me.

She said she was 15 years old! 15 years old and you look like a woman?! I stopped chatting for ten minutes to ponder what I had just learned and what I was feeling. In all my life, I had never dated someone less than 19 years old, even while I was a teenager, I had always been with the older girls. I ridiculed the guys that chased after teenagers, called them weak and unmanly. But now i felt trapped. The hardness of my dick refused to go down. What I felt for this 15 year old Nigerian girl was so strong that I couldn't escape it. At that moment, I understood that even at the risk of statutory rape, I would gladly make love to this girl over and over if I met her. At that moment I became even more determined to be her lover.

I went back to facebook chat and told her so. I told that I had never felt for someone I had not seen the way I felt for her. While reminding myself that I couldn't be worse than R Kelly, I wrote a love epistle that was guaranteed to win the heart of any teenager. The waiting began. It took her hours to respond. While I waited I fantasized and fantasized until I lost all control and pulled my boxers. I rushed to the bathroom. There was a quick explosion of joy seconds later. It felt so good for once and I was finally relieved.

When I returned to my phone, a series of messages were waiting for me. The girl politely told me that I was too old to be running after teenagers. That I should date adults and see her as a kid sister. That she had no interest in dating adults and for now, wanted to concentrate on her education. That she was happy to be my facebook friend but I should remove all thoughts of love making from my head. She advised me to get married and build a home with a woman instead of lusting after girls. Then she apologized if I felt insulted.

I had no reply for that. I read it over and over. That was when the hunger in me died down. I realized that what she said was true; I had no business developing a sexual interest in teenagers. Teenagers should be encouraged to be serious with their education not lured into sexual affairs. And it's an adult's duty to control himself, however tempted. A real man doesn't lust after girls; a real man goes after women.

I thanked the girl quickly and left the chat in shame. But I would never forget her lesson. In one day, this girl had taught me to be a better person and I'd never forget her.

http://skitcentral..com.ng/2016/08/how-15-year-old-girl-humbled-me-on.html

WTF, why would nairaland let perverted posts be on this forum.
I knw sm will think hes makn a joke nd d rest but to me its F D up .talking bout masturbation nd if given a chance will tap dat 15yr old azz.smh
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by klosety45: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by elvision1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin i'ma girl
lipsrsealed
KingCheezyPuff:
grin i'ma girl

Kathlyn Jenner? :-/
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by elvision1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin i'ma girl

Kathlyn Jenner? undecided
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
lordyugo:

WTF, why would nairaland let perverted posts be on this forum.
I knw sm will think hes makn a joke nd d rest but to me its F D up .talking bout masturbation nd if given a chance will tap dat 15yr old azz.smh

The message is the lesson it teaches and the temptations we face. Masturbation is a temptation that almost all young men confront at one stage or another. Also many men have fallen prey to temptations of dating underage girls. These are stuffs that happen in real life.

Many of us claim to be saints. Many claim to be the coolest. We want to be seen as cool online. But beneath our cool posts, we are ask confronted by different life challenges. I hope you think of this post and reflect on the challenges you face personally. Because you'll be lying if you claim that your life is totally cool and you're above all temptations.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maiconyoung:
i dn't thnk they are rare, those dat behave like goats are those without integrity to protect, or let me say a kind of legacy 2 maintain. those are MEN.

Look, no matter how cool we try to be, beneath the surface, every healthy man wants to have sex with a girl that appeals to him. Men are the same. If I put you in a room filled with girls of your spec, you would want to have sex with them all if you can. That's simply nature. No forming or lying.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
elvision1:

Kathlyn Jenner? undecided
cheesy grin no. Just playing with the (m) taday.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:

At this moment, ur obviously thinking with ur deek, I only wonder how you manage to condense your brain into ur deek. That must be a 21st century wonder.
I bet zaragal knows better than to believe you, that's why a 15yr old seemed to be mentally older than you.

Well, it happens to the best of us sometimes. You can try to impress zaragal but I'm just being real here. Sometimes, even the best of us think with our peers.

2 Likes

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by lordyugo: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
skitcentral:

The message is the lesson it teaches and the temptations we face. Masturbation is a temptation that almost all young men confront at one stage or another. Also many men have fallen prey to temptations of dating underage girls. These are stuffs that happen in real life.

Many of us claim to be saints. Many claim to be the coolest. We want to be seen as cool online. But beneath our cool posts, we are ask confronted by different life challenges. I hope you think of this post and reflect on the challenges you face personally. Because you'll be lying if you claim that your life is totally cool and you're above all temptations.

Gee am nt a saint nd dnt plan to be anytime soon
have a problem wit the story bout the part evnthough u knew she was 15 u still wanted to tap dat azz lool , which means u would hv acted on it if she had let u not based on ur strongwill, you can try nd change that part.
kudos for talking bout pedophiles ,kp it up
you can make up anoda story bout violence against women.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by elvision1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cheesy grin no. Just playing with the (m) taday.

lol, had better be, eventhough i don't believe it.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by creepsyme(f): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
skitcentral:
It all started with facebook suggestions.

I have been off the dating scene for a while so you'd understand what happens to a Nigerian guy after more than a month of no sex. I've had erotic dreams and near wanking experiences but ever since I pledged to swear off the vaselines and joy soaps of the world, wanking had become a no no.

But I was not prepared for what I saw yesterday morning on Facebook. Facebook quickly threw up a suggestion, asking me to add this girl as friend. The thumbnail I saw quickly attracted me and I diligently clicked. Her profile opened quickly and I went straight to her photos. The first picture I saw stunned me.

Now, it was not that she was so beautiful. She was just pretty. But a combination of sexual hunger and her sensually provocative attire and posing dealt with me instantly. For such a young Nigerian girl, she was fully formed. She was exactly the kind of woman I'd go for. She had full hips, a sizable backside and big, obviously firm breasts. To top it off, she wore skin tight bum shorts and a body hugging top that made me instantly dream of all night romps between the sheets. My 28 year old penis instantly shot up.

Now before you criticize, understand that at that point I didn't know her age. Sure, she had a low cut and looked young, but I've dated many adults on low cut that could pass for 18. I had guessed that she would not be less than 18.

I instantly added her. Within minutes she accepted and I wasted no time to visit her message center. I said hello. She replied and the conversation began. My heart was racing, my penis was throbbing and I had an insane urge to grab any soap, even Dettol soap or Tetmosol, and self-service off my frustrations. Thankfully I resisted the urge.

After brief niceties, I wasted no time asking about her. She politely answered my questions, told me she was about to enter SS3. That was when the alarm bells started ringing but I was already trapped. I asked her age but she declined, saying she didn't feel comfortable discussing that. That was when I went direct. I told her the reason I wanted to know her age was because I had feelings for her and wanted to be sure she was not a teenager. She asked me what feelings.

I told her that I wanted to be close to her, that I wanted us to meet and become instant lovers. That I was seriously attracted to her and needed her so bad that I could not control myself for a minute. All these while, my hard, throbbing penis had not cooled down. The girl calmly asked me my age. When I told her, she replied me that I was too old for her. I almost screamed, with all these assets? I again asked her age and her reply shocked me.

She said she was 15 years old! 15 years old and you look like a woman?! I stopped chatting for ten minutes to ponder what I had just learned and what I was feeling. In all my life, I had never dated someone less than 19 years old, even while I was a teenager, I had always been with the older girls. I ridiculed the guys that chased after teenagers, called them weak and unmanly. But now i felt trapped. The hardness of my dick refused to go down. What I felt for this 15 year old Nigerian girl was so strong that I couldn't escape it. At that moment, I understood that even at the risk of statutory rape, I would gladly make love to this girl over and over if I met her. At that moment I became even more determined to be her lover.

I went back to facebook chat and told her so. I told that I had never felt for someone I had not seen the way I felt for her. While reminding myself that I couldn't be worse than R Kelly, I wrote a love epistle that was guaranteed to win the heart of any teenager. The waiting began. It took her hours to respond. While I waited I fantasized and fantasized until I lost all control and pulled my boxers. I rushed to the bathroom. There was a quick explosion of joy seconds later. It felt so good for once and I was finally relieved.

When I returned to my phone, a series of messages were waiting for me. The girl politely told me that I was too old to be running after teenagers. That I should date adults and see her as a kid sister. That she had no interest in dating adults and for now, wanted to concentrate on her education. That she was happy to be my facebook friend but I should remove all thoughts of love making from my head. She advised me to get married and build a home with a woman instead of lusting after girls. Then she apologized if I felt insulted.

I had no reply for that. I read it over and over. That was when the hunger in me died down. I realized that what she said was true; I had no business developing a sexual interest in teenagers. Teenagers should be encouraged to be serious with their education not lured into sexual affairs. And it's an adult's duty to control himself, however tempted. A real man doesn't lust after girls; a real man goes after women.

I thanked the girl quickly and left the chat in shame. But I would never forget her lesson. In one day, this girl had taught me to be a better person and I'd never forget her.

http://skitcentral..com.ng/2016/08/how-15-year-old-girl-humbled-me-on.html
so wat is she doing on social media? she is just a wanna be b.I.t.c.h.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
elvision1:

lol, had better be, eventhough i don't believe it.
Kay. But I'm not gonna try and convince you. smiley bye
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Itzurboi(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

men bleeping maid??.....aren't men. dey are animal...weak goat
Are maids not human, watch your tongue

2 Likes

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
lordyugo:

Gee am nt a saint nd dnt plan to be anytime soon
have a problem wit the story bout the part evnthough u knew she was 15 u still wanted to tap dat azz lool , which means u would hv acted on it if she had let u not based on ur strongwill, you can try nd change that part.
kudos for talking bout pedophiles ,kp it up
you can make up anoda story bout violence against women.

Thank goodness I learned my lesson. That's my salvation
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
busyfishing:
You are such a PERVERT.even after knowing she was a damn kid you still went ahead...May God deliver you

Hahahaha this got me laughing.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Georgville:

Exactly my thought. He only let the girl be because he had satisfied his urge in the bathroom . I dnt think her words of advice humbled u because you were lust and satisfied urself. At this point there was no urge for Sex hence no need to continue with the chat. Chances are you wld not have let her be if u hadn't relieved urself.

No after the joyful expulsion, the desire was still there. It was actually her words and her maturity that killed it off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.