Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook (44448 Views)

Life Has Humbled Me / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / How A Facebook User Humbled A Yahoo Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by ghostmist: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2016
skitcentral:

Those kinds are rare. Most of us are like goats. Most of us can't be bothered with a woman's intelligence. That's why even the most educated men would bleep their dirty, illiterate maids.
grin grin

na ur fellow guys u dey describe like dis?? guy u dey craze ooo.. grin

2 Likes

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:
nice one .....although am still amaze how this sexual urge drives u guys crazy. cos my guyfriends.....to some extent stuffs like dis dont move them no matter how expose the lady is.....maybe because i move more with churchy and virgin guys.....but u should control ur sex urge not ur sex urge controlling you.
I can never ask a lady for a sexual relationship nd i'm 19-ish nd am starting to worry. I dnt go to church dat much so i dont think its church-goers but nature. Its natural for some dudes
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=DiMateo post=48237927]I can never ask a lady for a sexual relationship nd i'm 19-ish nd am starting to worry. I dnt go to church dat much so i dont think its church-goers but nature. Its natural for some dudes[/quote

abeg wetin be 19-ish...u are a teenager??....if so, ofcos u are still a kid wat do u know abt sex...

ps: make ur post clear...and yet not church goer, personality and discipline is wat makes the difference
thank you cool
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=zaragal post=48238139][/quote]I didnt realise i was talking to a kid...*disappointed

1 Like

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2016
DiMateo:
I didnt realise i was talking to a kid...*disappointed

ohk...thnx
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Akinola660: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
can someone summarize it to me cool cool cool
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by amdoyin82(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Eyaaa! Pele. I understand how u felt. Teenagers of nowadays can be tempting. One just need to be very careful while dealing wit dem.

1 Like

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by alexarelano(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
donholy28:
Sorry o..am allergic to long posts
Indolence at it peak grin
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
While yes it was wrong to have been attracted to a minor and yes your attraction for her was lust motivated, you only saw her ad a pair of boobs, and ass, in short a sex object, I think the girl's parents might have done a terrible job with this particular kid, posting near nude pics of herself on a public forum and she wasn't ashamed.

I'm sure if you pressed a little bit more with some subtlety, you'll have sex with her in as short as a couple of weeks time.

Parents need to monitor their kids tightly.

3 Likes

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by watchindelta(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
op abeg gv me d username of d girl undecidedop abeg gv me d username of d girl undecided am waiting......
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by KangaIye: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thank God you are not from the Federal Republic of BokoHaram you for don do her something tongue
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Theoritical(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Why won't she humble you, when u can't summarise
Ur post
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Phranex(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
How come no is talking about his self satisfaction
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by busyfishing(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
You are such a PERVERT.even after knowing she was a damn kid you still went ahead...May God deliver you
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by buharisbae(f): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:
nice one .....although am still amaze how this sexual urge drives u guys crazy. cos my guyfriends.....to some extent stuffs like dis dont move them no matter how expose the lady is.....maybe because i move more with churchy and virgin guys.....but u should control ur sex urge not ur sex urge controlling you.

hey Zara do u know me from my moniker? wink

and have u voted yet?
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by BIDOO(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

men bleeping maid??.....aren't men. dey are animal...weak goat
it's only God that can help in this situation, you never understand the power of lust! why do you think some women i mean ur feminine go after a driver, gatekeeper and Gardner ?

2 Likes

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by CXLVII: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
donholy28:
Sorry o..am allergic to long posts

Same with me! I would have graduated with a 2nd Class Lower in the university if I could read such long epistles
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Einl(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
Damn, the story is soooooo funny. Damn. Omg. I couldn't stop laughing.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by BIDOO(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
watchindelta:
op abeg gv me d username of d girl undecidedop abeg gv me d username of d girl undecided am waiting......
remember the law of karmal dude.....
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Anozoid34: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wat is the girls name
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by kayo80(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

Sister, I have been born again, I have lived a street life, and I am now living a normal life...Let me tell you something about guys. Except the guy is impotent, every guy feels strong sexual urges from time to time. Urge that can make him do the unthinkable. The only thing that can make a guy feel less sexual urge is if he masturbates a lot, or has sex a lot. Otherwise, the guy is just pretending. Even pastors and priests get carried away by their sexual urges sometimes and get involved in sexual scandals, not to talk of normal everyday guys. Kirk Franklin recently spoke of battlling with masturbation addiction at the time he was at the top of his gospel musical and Evangelical mission.

3 Likes

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by watchindelta(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
BIDOO:

remember the law of karmal dude.....
hw? I wan just see her d wey op dey die 4 her matter.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by BIDOO(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
watchindelta:
hw? I wan just see her d wey op dey die 4 her matter.
i smell lie..........
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Georgville(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Phranex:
How come no is talking about his self satisfaction

Exactly my thought. He only let the girl be because he had satisfied his urge in the bathroom . I dnt think her words of advice humbled u because you were lust and satisfied urself. At this point there was no urge for Sex hence no need to continue with the chat. Chances are you wld not have let her be if u hadn't relieved urself.

2 Likes

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by watchindelta(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
BIDOO:
i smell lie..........
hahaha u na bad guy...
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by dissman: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Diz iz wha u get wen everybody nw aspire 2 b a blogger......
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by May19th: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Great storytelling..... I like creative writers.

1 Like

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by danwilliams4u(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Based on your analysis, the teenage girl has said it all real men go's for matured ladies

1 Like

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
kayo80:

Sister, I have been born again, I have lived a street life, and I am now living a normal life...Let me tell you something about guys. Except the guy is impotent, every guy feels strong sexual urges from time to time. Urge that can make him do the unthinkable. The only thing that can make a guy feel less sexual urge is if he masturbates a lot, or has sex a lot. Otherwise, the guy is just pretending. Even pastors and priests get carried away by their sexual urges sometimes and get involved in sexual scandals, not to talk of normal everyday guys. Kirk Franklin recently spoke of battlling with masturbation addiction at the time he was at the top of his gospel musical and Evangelical mission.

hhmmmm.....well all i have to say is DISCIPLINE is the key. @ least dere re good guys with high libodo who even have sex FYI: i know two and dated one. so there are guys who have dis urge and are still keeping demselve
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by safarigirl(f): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
15 and her profile pic has her dressed provocatively, yet, she thinks one should not have sexual thoughts of her. That one sense never go far

Maybe it was your age that deterred her. She probably would have given in to a 19-year old

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.