Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook (44450 Views)

Life Has Humbled Me / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / How A Facebook User Humbled A Yahoo Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by RuuDie(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
If this story is true, i want to assure you that that girl is not 15, she just lied to you... or its a male hiding behind that account!
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thylord:
Please send me her details let me try my luck am equally 28 years of age but with a baby face and an innocent look.thank you.

No way. Pedophilia has been banned
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by bolaji3071(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:
Zaragal your mouth too sharp.. Just Negodu abeg...
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by kayo80(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
elvision1:

Only few people know this. Guy only few people will admit this. This is something i know, you just happen to know it too.

People pretend a lot. But we see what happens afterwards with all the dirty sexual scandals and all.

1 Like

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by kayo80(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

its funny wen u tink ladies dont have feelings too. are we made of wood??.....its Discipline my brother

Girl, I have written countless books on this thing called sex. Scientifically speaking, if we are to compare the urge of a woman with that of a man, an average man's sexual urge is ten times that of an average woman's sexual urge. This is a freaking fact. And you can never ever understand this, because you are a woman. So, I understand where you are coming from.

2 Likes

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by naughtyboy7(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
warris her fb username I want her to tish me one or two things too grin
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
skitcentral:

Well, it happens to the best of us sometimes. You can try to impress zaragal but I'm just being real here. Sometimes, even the best of us think with our peers.
lol lol lol, @bolded, Zara herself would tell you that I'm the last person who would try to impress any girl (apologies to my lady friends, except Zara herself ). I'm also real, as real as our mirror images however i can relate when you say "even the best of us think with our deeks". Well, I don't, maybe I'm different from the best or I've simply learned the art of self discipline and control.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by eROCK247(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
skitcentral:

The truth is, all libidos are not the same. Some people just have high levels of sexual hunger. Another truth is, every man has his tastes. Some kind of women may not arouse a man even when they go naked, but some others will make the same man go bonkers just by looking at her exposed thighs.
so u mean zaragal is nt sexy? grin

1 Like

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

lolzzzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....u are not serious....anyways zara lagos. but am not dat temperamental nah, na wa for u ooo...btw u cn vex somebori ehn undecided undecided undecided
Well,apparently we didn't get off well maybe because of very similar or very divergent personalities. Not every strike of the match brings a flame, very true, isn't it?
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Well,apparently we didn't get off well maybe because of very similar or very divergent personalities. Not every strike of the match brings a flame, very true, isn't it?

Yes...but you agree say u can make sombori vex?? lipsrsealed
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
eROCK247:

Ofcos am not sexy....am not an object for sex...

Am beautiful.. Ask those who know me cool
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Slimberry1(f): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Uhmm... God will let them hear
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
bolaji3071:

How nah wetin I do cheesy..tell me
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
kayo80:

Girl, I have written countless books on this thing called sex. Scientifically speaking, if we are to compare the urge of a woman with that of a man, an average man's sexual urge is ten times that of an average woman's sexual urge This is a freaking fact. And you can never ever understand this, because you are a woman. So, I understand where you are coming from.
Well, the bolded is noted, however it should also be appreciated that there could be different levels of perception to libido, varying with demographics. ie If a study on female libido is done in Europe and Africa, there would be a wide variance in the outcome, not because both sets of subjects have wide variance in libido but because issues like socio-cultural and religious inhibition would make it appear the African woman has a low libido.
In actual fact, libido may have little or nothing to do with gender {if it does, females would have a higher libido because they are naturally endowed with more endorphins}, females are just better at supressing theirs than the male folk.
What we refer to as libido is actually expressed libido.
My humble 2kobo, Sir.

1 Like

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
dillycool:
Lol, sorry to disturb you dear.
Please check my signature and help him out. Thank.
Smh
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

Yes...but you agree say u can make sombori vex?? lipsrsealed
What does my agreement or disagreement change?
You know i always told you something, if one out of the choristers keeps singing a different tune, she should check herself. It doesn't matter if she has a brilliant voice or not.
So, my friend, don't even try to blackmail a brother, lol
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:

lol lol lol, @bolded, Zara herself would tell you that I'm the last person who would try to impress any girl (apologies to my lady friends, except Zara herself ). I'm also real, as real as our mirror images however i can relate when you say "even the best of us think with our deeks". Well, I don't, maybe I'm different from the best or I've simply learned the art of self discipline and control.

Mbok wetin do una Zara nah...make una leave Zara out nah.......@ Kayo80 this dude is a sapiosexual...that I know 100% but if u want to argue with him, Its a waste of time ooo. I don't think his sexual appetite is more of the physique than of the brain although he go like gals wey package oooo ...but leave am alone and stop dragging the matter with ....and besides I don't think he pleases gals he is real....but he is too blunt DAT u fit even want slap am from ur fone sef.. We don fight reach two tinz.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:

What does my agreement or disagreement change?
You know i always told you something, if one out of the choristers keeps singing a different tune, she should check herself. It doesn't matter if she has a brilliant voice or not.
So, my friend, don't even try to blackmail a brother, lol

U see why I wish Seun has a slap smiley .....I for just slap u now...but....because am a child of God...I will pass

Hope u are good sha grin
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

Mbok wetin do una Zara nah...make una leave Zara out nah.......@ Kayo80 this dude is a sapiosexual...that I know 100% but if u want to argue with him, Its a waste of time ooo. I don't think his sexual appetite is more of the physique than of the brain although he go like gals wey package oooo ...but leave am alone and stop dragging the matter with ....and besides I don't think he pleases gals he is real....but he is too blunt DAT u fit even want slap am from ur fone sef.. We don fight reach two tinz.
Jeez, that's character assassination laundering. You know i take exceptions to this, don't you?
I'm out of this thread.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Jeez, that's character assassination laundering. You know i take exceptions to this, don't you?
I'm out of this thread.

Come back here.....na here dem dey see u....

Looking for the day I will see u in religion section cheesy
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by bolaji3071(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

How nah wetin I do cheesy..tell me

Lol... I just dey observe as u take dey reply pple...
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
bolaji3071:

Lol... I just dey observe as u take dey reply pple...

Today na Saturday...... I get their time wella.. cheesy cheesy....lolzzzz
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by kayo80(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

You didn't see that I didn't even bother replying him.

1 Like

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:
nice one .....although am still amaze how this sexual urge drives u guys crazy. cos my guyfriends.....to some extent stuffs like dis dont move them no matter how expose the lady is.....maybe because i move more with churchy and virgin guys.....but u should control ur sex urge not ur sex urge controlling you.
That's the same way some ladies have high libidos and some low
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Olypeppy(f): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
just couldn't help but laugh
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Well let me take your word. But in truth, it's not a bad thing to have a high libido. Many men would kill for libido. A lot suffer from different ranges of dysfunction and would like to have a randomly jerking up deek.

1 Like

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
eROCK247:

Sexiness, like beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder. What I consider sexy may turn you off.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Orikinla(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
skitcentral:
It all started with facebook suggestions.

I have been off the dating scene for a while so you'd understand what happens to a Nigerian guy after more than a month of no sex. I've had erotic dreams and near wanking experiences but ever since I pledged to swear off the vaselines and joy soaps of the world, wanking had become a no no.

But I was not prepared for what I saw yesterday morning on Facebook. Facebook quickly threw up a suggestion, asking me to add this girl as friend. The thumbnail I saw quickly attracted me and I diligently clicked. Her profile opened quickly and I went straight to her photos. The first picture I saw stunned me.

Now, it was not that she was so beautiful. She was just pretty. But a combination of sexual hunger and her sensually provocative attire and posing dealt with me instantly. For such a young Nigerian girl, she was fully formed. She was exactly the kind of woman I'd go for. She had full hips, a sizable backside and big, obviously firm breasts. To top it off, she wore skin tight bum shorts and a body hugging top that made me instantly dream of all night romps between the sheets. My 28 year old penis instantly shot up.

Now before you criticize, understand that at that point I didn't know her age. Sure, she had a low cut and looked young, but I've dated many adults on low cut that could pass for 18. I had guessed that she would not be less than 18.

I instantly added her. Within minutes she accepted and I wasted no time to visit her message center. I said hello. She replied and the conversation began. My heart was racing, my penis was throbbing and I had an insane urge to grab any soap, even Dettol soap or Tetmosol, and self-service off my frustrations. Thankfully I resisted the urge.

After brief niceties, I wasted no time asking about her. She politely answered my questions, told me she was about to enter SS3. That was when the alarm bells started ringing but I was already trapped. I asked her age but she declined, saying she didn't feel comfortable discussing that. That was when I went direct. I told her the reason I wanted to know her age was because I had feelings for her and wanted to be sure she was not a teenager. She asked me what feelings.

I told her that I wanted to be close to her, that I wanted us to meet and become instant lovers. That I was seriously attracted to her and needed her so bad that I could not control myself for a minute. All these while, my hard, throbbing penis had not cooled down. The girl calmly asked me my age. When I told her, she replied me that I was too old for her. I almost screamed, with all these assets? I again asked her age and her reply shocked me.

She said she was 15 years old! 15 years old and you look like a woman?! I stopped chatting for ten minutes to ponder what I had just learned and what I was feeling. In all my life, I had never dated someone less than 19 years old, even while I was a teenager, I had always been with the older girls. I ridiculed the guys that chased after teenagers, called them weak and unmanly. But now i felt trapped. The hardness of my dick refused to go down. What I felt for this 15 year old Nigerian girl was so strong that I couldn't escape it. At that moment, I understood that even at the risk of statutory rape, I would gladly make love to this girl over and over if I met her. At that moment I became even more determined to be her lover.

I went back to facebook chat and told her so. I told that I had never felt for someone I had not seen the way I felt for her. While reminding myself that I couldn't be worse than R Kelly, I wrote a love epistle that was guaranteed to win the heart of any teenager. The waiting began. It took her hours to respond. While I waited I fantasized and fantasized until I lost all control and pulled my boxers. I rushed to the bathroom. There was a quick explosion of joy seconds later. It felt so good for once and I was finally relieved.

When I returned to my phone, a series of messages were waiting for me. The girl politely told me that I was too old to be running after teenagers. That I should date adults and see her as a kid sister. That she had no interest in dating adults and for now, wanted to concentrate on her education. That she was happy to be my facebook friend but I should remove all thoughts of love making from my head. She advised me to get married and build a home with a woman instead of lusting after girls. Then she apologized if I felt insulted.

I had no reply for that. I read it over and over. That was when the hunger in me died down. I realized that what she said was true; I had no business developing a sexual interest in teenagers. Teenagers should be encouraged to be serious with their education not lured into sexual affairs. And it's an adult's duty to control himself, however tempted. A real man doesn't lust after girls; a real man goes after women.

I thanked the girl quickly and left the chat in shame. But I would never forget her lesson. In one day, this girl had taught me to be a better person and I'd never forget her.

http://skitcentral..com.ng/2016/08/how-15-year-old-girl-humbled-me-on.html

Facebook should be for only adults .
Underage girls on Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and other social networks are exposed to temptations of seduction and rape.

In my own case, the teenage girls have been soliciting for relationship. But I ignore them and they leave.
Social media and home videos are promoting promiscuity among teenagers.
One particular one told me I would be the one that would be tired of having sex with her.
Another one invited me to 2go.
One girl said she would be glad to have babies for me.

But I blame their parents and guardians, because at the birthdays of these impressionable and vulnerable teenagers, they play adult hip hop songs for them and these irresponsible parents and guardians even join them in dirty dancing.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Buhari and Senator Yerima wouldn't have been brave enough to keep their beareded muslim dickks in their panties. They are sick Pedos!

1 Like

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Orikinla:

Facebook should be for only adults .
Underage girls on Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and other social networks are exposed to temptations of seduction and rape.

In my own case, the teenage girls have been soliciting for relationship. But I ignore them and they leave.
Social media and home videos are promoting promiscuity among teenagers.
One particular one told me I would be the one that would be tired of having sex with her.
Another one invited me to 2go.
One girl said she would be glad to have babies for me.

But I blame their parents and guardians, because at the birthdays of these impressionable and vulnerable teenagers, they play adult hip hop songs for them and these irresponsible parents and guardians even join them in dirty dancing.

Now those examples you mentioned are troubling. And to think there are men who would be taking daily advantage of them. I remember last month I saw a pregnant teenager and wondered why on earth some man would spill fluid into her carelessly. Well the world if changing.
Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Humus1: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Well, the bolded is noted, however it should also be appreciated that there could be different levels of perception to libido, varying with demographics. ie If a study on female libido is done in Europe and Africa, there would be a wide variance in the outcome, not because both sets of subjects have wide variance in libido but because issues like socio-cultural and religious inhibition would make it appear the African woman has a low libido.
In actual fact, libido may have little or nothing to do with gender {if it does, females would have a higher libido because they are naturally endowed with more endorphins}, females are just better at supressing theirs than the male folk.
What we refer to as libido is actually expressed libido.
My humble 2kobo, Sir.

This got me, I seriously second this. From childbirth to adulthood, the male child has always made to understand that their sexual escapades legally or illegally doesn't really cause any damage to their social status even morally. When you try to bring this argument up in the moral way they defend themselves with how king Solomon and Co had more than one wife and several concubines. This liberty made most men to be loose, they can barely control their urge. Meanwhile, the female child is made to understand that she must never ever be caught in the act of sex except with a legal husband. Thus, females tend to suppress their urge each time and it became almost a habit. let me not type much, raise a child be it male or female with equal level of discipline in all ramifications of life, it will curtail rape, domestic violence and the likes. All gender matters.

3 Likes

Re: How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Okay...this is funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.