Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

When A Girl Doesn't Want A Guy To Spend The Night At Her Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Doesn't Want A Guy To Spend The Night At Her Place (898 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Doesn't Want A Guy To Spend The Night At Her Place by marvelck: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Which is better or safer? A girl going to spend nights at a guy's place or the guy (her boyfriend in most cases) comig to spend a wkend at her place? To me, all na the same thing. But to most girls, they feel allowing ur guy to spend a wkend or night at her place is not proper and cud also make the girl looks slutty. And more so, it could also give her a bad name among her neighbors. Thats why most girls prefer a girl going to spend a wkend at her guy's place rather than the guy comin to spend the wkend or night at her place. But are they not the same thing. There is no how one can camouflag sin. Cos sin na sin....no matter how you try to make it look finer or better. Either way, sex will certainly take place.
Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want A Guy To Spend The Night At Her Place by 7Randall: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2016
Ok
Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want A Guy To Spend The Night At Her Place by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2016
That ain't why.
I just dont want you at my house eating all my pizza, drinking up all my soda pop and watchin' the Netflix I pay for grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pressing Lady Brest Now / The Era Of Baby-mama and Baby-papa / White Ladies Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.