Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

She Got Pregnant For Another Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Pregnant For Another Guy (3614 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Confront wetin? Do you want to fight her in the dirt?

Just disappear like a black goat into the night. . . Without trace. Keep your "evidence" for future use. That kind of girl will want to pin the pregnancy on you, in the long run.
She wont
The way I see it he hasnt slept with her... in fact he is in the friendzone
She will get rid of it then all will continue as usual
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 08, 2016
bicmitchum:

But I like her, I won't lie. You don't find someone like her that easily. sad She is special in her own way, and of course really intelligent!
She is really intelligent and cant use contraceptives
How old is she BTW?
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by christinnah(f): 3:45am On Aug 08, 2016
what a slut!!!!
u know what kick her out off your way!!!
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by nwamehn: 4:27am On Aug 08, 2016
bicmitchum:

But I like her, I won't lie. You don't find someone like her that easily. sad She is special in her own way, and of course really intelligent!

U might not want to leave her just like that but u have to bear in mind that she might want to pin the pregnancy on u. A girl who sleeps with other men yet denies that to u, assuming u ar just friend-with-benefit with her and one of those three other boys is the real boyfriend, that means she has been cheating on him all these while, will u be ready to cope with such a girl if u people want to take it to another level? U love her, yes I believe but will u be ready to go ahead with a single mother in case she finally gives birth? In the case she decides to abort the baby, will u be comfortable being with a lady who had once murdered a baby? These are the questions u need to answer and u quickly arrive at a decision.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 08, 2016
christinnah:
what a slut!!!!
u know what kick her out off your way!!!

Chaiii, you are beautiful kiss
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Trudiee(f): 7:04am On Aug 08, 2016
truthsayer007:

I don't know why you would type this Stupid comment, but let me just assume you were drunk while you wrote this.

A hoe is a hoe malady.

Stop defending a hoe. Except you are one.

lol, i was not drunk ooh, maybe sleepy but not drunk. buh hav u heard the other side of the story?? don't jump to conclusions.

a hoe is a hoe, yep that's right. but the op painted himself in this light. u should not violate her privacy, unless u both are cool with reading eachother z messages. if she read urs, she probably woulda found a couple baby mamas.

lmao!

well, u respect this woman, she z smart, this n that.
n op, if u cn, talk to her about her attitude. u don't just quit, u make effort.

mold her into the person u want, reasonably oh
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by yinkhar(f): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2016
Shez battling with pretense, which can ruin her no matter d level of intelligence. OP, u did a wrong thing by spying on her privacy nd nw dat u av done dat, u have to let her knw. Explain to her and advice her on what to do abt d pregnancy. if truly u luv her, let her meet d guy responsible, keep d pregnancy, arrange marriage with d guy (which i believe shez nt too small to get wedded). I know its hard letting her go bt if u keep her, u will bear d burden for life, d thoughts of remembering her sexual escapades and aborted pregnancy (if only u knew not) might affect ur feelings towards her nd u av a high probability of doubting her nd loss of trust for her.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by dilini(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2016
But the thing is, she has continued to deny seeing other guys. Not once has she admitted to this each time I subtly hint at it. Should I confront her with the evidence I have?

If you open to her about your findings that will be the last time she will ever trust you... My Advice: Look for a subtle way in making her talk about it. I bet she's desperately needing a way out of her worry..

My 2cents sha....
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2016
Trudiee:

lol, i was not drunk ooh, maybe sleepy but not drunk. buh hav u heard the other side of the story?? don't jump to conclusions.

a hoe is a hoe, yep that's right. but the op painted himself in this light. u should not violate her privacy, unless u both are cool with reading eachother z messages. if she read urs, she probably woulda found a couple baby mamas.

lmao!

well, u respect this woman, she z smart, this n that.
n op, if u cn, talk to her about her attitude. u don't just quit, u make effort.

mold her into the person u want, reasonably oh

Okay sha, maybe we haven't heard other parts of the story. True. And am sorry for jumping into conclusions.

But seriously sista, if you really love a Guy, Pls and pls violate his privacy. Its better to cry early than to cry like Toke Makinwa after many years.

I've been in 2 relationships whr a girl tells me, i shouldn't check her phone and she wouldn't check mine. Once I heard that, i know its Red light for sure. So i just pretended & played along like a Mumu.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Trudiee(f): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2016
truthsayer007:

Okay sha, maybe we haven't heard other parts of the story. True. And am sorry for jumping into conclusions.

But seriously sista, if you really love a Guy, Pls and pls violate his privacy. Its better to cry early than to cry like Toke Makinwa after many years.

I've been in 2 relationships whr a girl tells me, i shouldn't check her phone and she wouldn't check mine. Once I heard that, i know its Red light for sure. So i just pretended & played along like a Mumu.
lol.. that must be heart breaking. really sorry bout that. but u see, do u think its possible to do that and not find something 'incriminating'.
a hoe is a hoe, a cheat is a cheat..
and if u do find something, the person probably has a sweet convincing tongue n just make u look stupid n say u don't trust em.

its a funny situation.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Dajugba: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2016
bicmitchum:

Hehe. Was just laughing all through. Thanks for the comment anyways.

She has not friendzoned me. We make out time and again. But I think I have grown serious affection for her mainly because she is so smart. And yes, somehow, she gives me a tough challenge. I guess that's why I always want her around.
But I think you have a point here. If I show her the chats and confront her, she'll point to the fact that we are not in some serious relationship and she should have her freedom.

lol... funny you. Welcome Brother. It maybe hard, but sincerely speaking from experience which is similar to yours, It would be one of such imperative step to decide on; that when you look at your past, you'll feel brave that someone didn't bamboozle your choice of life by optical qualities while the inside remains un-developed.

Every growing and smart dude love brilliant ladies who can outsmart them in one or few ways, but when it comes to relationship that has to do with the future, and life partner, it a different ball game for selection. In as much she is academically or socially brilliant, she may not be morally brilliant and wisdom may elude her because smartness and brilliant involves all ramifications of life.

So Brother, rely on reasons rather than emotion, for critical thinking is a complex combination of skill that comes with experience.

Do have a winning day! One love. You are wonderful.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Dajugba: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2016
bicmitchum:

Hehe. Was just laughing all through. Thanks for the comment anyways.

She has not friendzoned me. We make out time and again. But I think I have grown serious affection for her mainly because she is so smart. And yes, somehow, she gives me a tough challenge. I guess that's why I always want her around.
But I think you have a point here. If I show her the chats and confront her, she'll point to the fact that we are not in some serious relationship and she should have her freedom.

lol... funny you. Welcome Brother. It maybe hard, but sincerely speaking from experience which is similar to yours, It would be one of such imperative step to decide on; that when you look at your past, you'll feel brave that someone didn't bamboozle your choice of life by optical qualities while the inside remains un-developed.

Every growing and smart dude love brilliant ladies who can outsmart them in one or few ways, but when it comes to relationship that has to do with the future, and life partner, it a different ball game for selection. In as much she is academically or socially brilliant, she may not be morally brilliant and wisdom may elude her because smartness and brilliant involves all ramifications of life.

So Brother, rely on reasons rather than emotion, for critical thinking is a complex combination of skill that comes with experience.

Thanks. Do have a winning day! you are wonderful.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2016
Babzilla:
Please what is marriage-dating? undecided
I thought that was self-explanatory smiley
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by adegeye38(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Oun oju n wa loju nri
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2016
ButterFrost212:
2years?lol, that's a long time, I'm sure you can do better. How special and smart is she anyway, if she's a flirt and now she's pregnant? (no offence) maybe she's pretty, but there are tons of pretty girls out there, you just have to be very open minded. Also, it shouldn't be about the time, won't you rather it takes forever to find someone who is worth it than rush into something that would make you air your worries on nairaland?
2 years? maybe more.

1. Her english is out of this world. She speaks almost like a native speaker
2. She graduated top of her class in the UK, where she was offered to proceed with a PhD but declined
3. She is indeed pretty in a Scarlett Johansson kind of way, lol
4. She is independent-minded
5. She loves sex, hehe grin

But those her faults are something sha. Especially the last point. That's a great fault and my being away causes her to mess around. What I'm thinking now is to just go along friends-with-benefits while putting myself back into the market.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2016
yinkhar:
Shez battling with pretense, which can ruin her no matter d level of intelligence. OP, u did a wrong thing by spying on her privacy nd nw dat u av done dat, u have to let her knw. Explain to her and advice her on what to do abt d pregnancy. if truly u luv her, let her meet d guy responsible, keep d pregnancy, arrange marriage with d guy (which i believe shez nt too small to get wedded). I know its hard letting her go bt if u keep her, u will bear d burden for life, d thoughts of remembering her sexual escapades and aborted pregnancy (if only u knew not) might affect ur feelings towards her nd u av a high probability of doubting her nd loss of trust for her.

Keep the pregnancy? You really funny. I won't give her such advice. And by no means will she do that.

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by arki(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
OP, I hv a kind of demeanor that actually tends to repulse pple esp men dat finds it a no biggy to settle for less. I can actually see why u are so engrossed with this hoe, cos it is apparent that she has wot u may not have ( intelligence).no insult intended though. No matter Hw a girl/guy tends to love a lady/guy, d breaking point of such a relationship should be attained wen either party cheats, cos u cant tell me she is into u and still beds 3 different philanderers, yet u claim to love her ( except u are same with her), that is where u should hv implored ur acumen which is a function of intelligence ( if there is) to swiftly deter ur being from dat hoe cos she has no regard for u.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trudiee:

lol.. that must be heart breaking. really sorry bout that. but u see, do u think its possible to do that and not find something 'incriminating'.
a hoe is a hoe, a cheat is a cheat..

Yea, i rather discover that incriminating thing and be shocked. I am wiser now.

I still prefer the Evil that wants to happen in the future should happen now, so that we can Part Ways.

Trudiee:

and if u do find something, the person probably has a sweet convincing tongue n just make u look stupid n say u don't trust em.

its a funny situation.

Yea, Once i hear this i know its a smart conspiracy, to turn it on my head. So I already know you are guilty.

So I make sure i say nothing and play along, and quietly apologize. And start looking for a way out of that relationship.

Infact, this one has happened more than 2 times.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by torqque7(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
bicmitchum:

Sorry to say but it is this your pathetic attitude that aided her in fu..cking other men who are alot more manly than you..the earlier you get that idea of how special and unique she is out of your mind the better for you..it's people like you that worship women and wash their underwears while one riff raff will be somewhere fu..cKing hell out of her. angry..Another Mr nice guy spotted
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
torqque7:

Sorry to say but it is this your pathetic attitude that aided her in fu..cking other men who are alot more manly than you..the earlier you get that idea of how special and unique she is out of your mind the better for you..it's people like you that worship women and wash their underwears while one riff raff will be somewhere fu..cKing hell out of her. angry..Another Mr nice guy spotted
Hehe, oh really? Manly? That's the idea that came to you? You have no idea how wrong! grin
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by torqque7(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
bicmitchum:

Hehe, oh really? Manly? That's the idea that came to you? You have no idea how wrong! grin

I believe you are a soji dude so you must surely know that when a woman senses that she intimidates you,she will loose respect for you and never take you seriously..and I can bet that she knows how much you adore and worship her..so she won't find you interesting and mysterious,a guy who sees her like a regular girl and doesn't give 2fvcks who she is,is the guy that can and WILL control her ass and keep her locked down because she would be curious why he doesn't worship her the way others do,and that curiosity is what will keep her spell bound..it's not too late sha cos it seems you really like the hoe undecided.

Get rid of that mentality and treat her like a regular lagos girl and watch her crawl after you and dance to your every tune.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
torqque7:

I believe you are a soji dude so you must surely know that when a woman senses that she intimidates you,she will loose respect for you and never take you seriously..and I can bet that she knows how much you adore and worship her..so she won't find you interesting and mysterious,a guy who sees her like a regular girl and doesn't give 2fvcks who she is,is the guy that can and WILL control her ass and keep her locked down because she would be curious why he doesn't worship her the way others do,and that curiosity is what will keep her spell bound..it's not too late sha cos it seems you really like the hoe undecided.

Get rid of that mentality and treat her like a regular lagos girl and watch her crawl after you and dance to your every tune.

I didn't even have the time to read everything you typed there. I know better than to "adore and worship" anyone. Not a girl, not a god. But trust me, you can't even qualify for this girl. At least, not with your english. If you think I give any fk about who she's fking, you think I'll just stand by and enjoy my eavesdropping on her? grin
Wake up!
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by torqque7(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
bicmitchum:

I didn't even have the time to read everything you typed there. I know better than to "adore and worship" anyone. Not a girl, not a god. But trust me, you can't even qualify for this girl. At least, not with your english. If you think I give any fk about who she's fking, you think I'll just stand by and enjoy my eavesdropping on her? grin
Wake up!

Smh..pathetic, you don't see me creating a thread about my 'supposed girl' getting pregnant for another dude and fvcking two other guys do you?I rest my case. Keep kissing the ground she walks on grin
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by jeffery251(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
bicmitchum:

Really intelligent indeed!
Abeg make I hear word.Even Ekaete my Calabar house help who didn't see the four walls of a secondary school classroom,knows how to play away games without getting pregnant especially when I'm at work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was In Her Period But She Still Went Ahead And Did The Otuogene Style (pics) / Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. / Women Are Very Funny !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.