Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

She Got Pregnant For Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Pregnant For Another Guy (3596 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Sexxkillz: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Confront wetin? Do you want to fight her in the dirt?

Just disappear like a black goat into the night. . . Without trace. Keep your "evidence" for future use. That kind of girl will want to pin the pregnancy on you, in the long run.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by sorextee(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
Shes too smart and intelligent for you. Leave her. I wonder the insecurity you will battle with when u get married to her.

Better leave her now, before you start saving money, to do DNA test, to know the paternity of your kids. grin

But if u still love her, always put her in ur prayers. God can change her heart. She fit turn born again.

If you still love her, ND still want to marry her, fine. At least, you don already know say her womb dey fertile. Una no go get problems looking for kids. Except if you get problem sha cheesy (just kidding)

3 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by firstking01(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Just disappear like a black goat into the night. . . Without trace. Keep your "evidence" for future use. That kind of girl will want to pin the pregnancy on you, in the long run.
Op, follow this advice.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by blessedvisky(m): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Your wahala pass me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:

But I like her, I won't lie. You don't find someone like her that easily. sad She is special in her own way, and of course really intelligent!
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
When you spy on someone, I imagine you already know the possible outcome of what you're looking for and why you need the information...

You see? You don't need any advice sir

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
tjark1:
When you spy on someone, I imagine you already know the possible outcome of what you're looking for and why you need the information...

You see? You don't need any advice sir

That "spying" was more out of curiosity than out of blackmail.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Sexxkillz: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
bicmitchum:

But I like her, I won't lie. You don't find someone like her that easily. sad She is special in her own way, and of course really intelligent!
Oya marry her na.

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by UrWorstNitemare: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
undecided OP YOU DEFINITELY NID TO GO AND SEE T.B JOSHUA

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
......This shii again
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Jayjay0(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
Confront her and end the relationship. Except you want to father someone else's chi cause such a person won't quit her hoe life
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by ojun50(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Confront wetin, u better keep liking her till she get her self back if u don't want to lose her.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Kobicove(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
What you did is illegal...you invaded her privacy.

I hope you know you could get into serious trouble for that in sane a country

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by FreeSpirited: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
I am sure you are not a saint either. And if someone lurks around and spy on you, i believe some skeleton will be found in your cup board too. ......regarding her pregnancy: she might not be pregnant..she might be using that to extort money from the guy. ladies do it alot

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by ZeeAfrica(f): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
We all have our own shady secrets, let her deal with hers, and try mould her in to a person u want. De only thing m more worried abt here is aids
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Instear' of you to be happy that she has not but the pregnancy on your head

Dey there.....
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Instear' of you to be happy that she has not but the pregnancy on your head

Dey there.....or you can continue because of the money
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Instear' of you to be happy that she has not put the pregnancy on your head

Dey there.....or you can continue because of the money tongue
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by cuvox(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
please leave her. Tell her you are not into her anymore. just keep the evidence and pray for the unlucky man that will marry her
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by ButterFrost212(f): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
You obviously like this girl, with all her sleeping around and what not... But dude if she's pregnant and she has three bed mates,then she really doesn't like you, it's not hard to see. My advice? Cut ties with her and move on, you'll definitely meet someone else who's more intelligent and finer too. It might seem hard, but it's what you have to do trust me, life is too precious to not be able to trust your partner or have rest of mind when it comes to someone you claim to like a lot. I hope I helped smiley

4 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Dajugba: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
bicmitchum:
This girl is probably the most intelligent girl I have ever met. That she is intelligent/smart is in no doubt. She schooled somewhere in the UK and is now working for her dad in Nigeria. We met some months ago and it's been a really good time. Finally I met someone who really challenges me to the bone. We get into arguments on interesting topics and it's such fun. Technically, I could say we are dating. But definitely not marriage-dating or anything of the sort.

Anyways, she uses my computer or other devices from time to time and always makes sure to sign out and erase all traces of use. Because I'm smarter cheesy, I installed some kind of keylogger on these devices and obtained her passwords. For some weeks now, I have been monitoring her conversations on all social media platforms she is on. The revelations have been mind-blowing to say the least.

I travel often and can be away for several days, sometimes out of the country. During these times, we still talk of course. But what did I find on her chats? She's been rolling with at least three different guys when I'm not around. And worse still, she's been having unlimited sex with them (she loves sex). Of course, she has always played like I was the only one. The bad news? She is now pregnant for one of these guys. On her chats with him, she goes on about how "her dad is going to kill her". Some other times she is "concerned about how this will crush her reputation." It's almost eerie how I see in real time their planning to take out the pregnancy, lol. Really funnily strange.

Perhaps it wouldn't have been any strange if this girl isn't one who looks as innocent as a baby duck. It's indeed incredibly baffling. I can't even quantify how much respect I had for her. Somehow, I still do and want to continue with her. Maybe? But the thing is, she has continued to deny seeing other guys. Not once has she admitted to this each time I subtly hint at it. Should I confront her with the evidence I have?

I read through your written, and I smiled.
From your article, she is neither you fiance nor girl friend, just friends you are . You only delveloped affection for her strength, because she probably out smart your ego as a dude. Work on that, it sound as your weakness.

Secondly you didn't ask her to be your fiance, and she was comfortable with it and had friend zoon you, but you were likely not aware. She is only wanting to act safe as apc saints, so you don't
lose confidence (Respect) , of who she presented her self to be. And she value her esteem as every other decent lady would want to be address or caution with respect.

Thirdly Even if you show evidence to her act, the worst she may say is that you are monitoring her privacy, and she is not your wife or girl friend. Believe me, any mature and learned lady hate when someone intrude without thier consent, and that would worsten matter, she may hate you and Friendships will turn sore.

Fourthly. I don't know how you want to love someone who sleeps with three different men, even if you love that person, man think twice na! Abi, you prefer to share and train another mans child? But out side that , pardon if I sound harsh; she is a pervert. She don't deserve you except you are like her. You don't need to tally with such lady. She wont change, and eve if she will, it may take years, and discipline. Abi you want to start bullying someone's daughter because of love?

In conclusion, you know what to do. except you love friend zoon, and want her to be singing " I love you to be my maga..."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dajugba:

I read through your written, and I smiled.
From your article, she is neither you fiance nor girl friend, just friends you are . You only delveloped affection for her strength, because she probably out smart your ego as a dude. Work on that, it sound as your weakness.

Secondly you didn't ask her to be your fiance, and she was comfortable with it and had friend zoon you, but you were likely not aware. She is only wanting to act safe as apc saints, so you don't
lose confidence (Respect) , of who she presented her self to be. And she value her esteem as every other decent lady would want to be address or caution with respect.

Thirdly Even if you show evidence to her act, the worst she may say is that you are monitoring her privacy, and she is not your wife or girl friend. Believe me, any mature and learned lady hate when someone intrude without thier consent, and that would worsten matter, she may hate you and Friendships will turn sore.

Fourthly. I don't know how you want to love someone who sleeps with three different men, even if you love that person, man think twice na! Abi, you prefer to share and train another mans child? But out side that , pardon if I sound harsh; she is a pervert. She don't deserve you except you are like her. You don't need to tally with such lady. She wont change, and eve if she will, it may take years, and discipline. Abi you want to start bullying someone's daughter because of love?

In conclusion, you know what to do. except you love friend zoon, and want her to be singing " I love you to be my maga..."

Hehe. Was just laughing all through. Thanks for the comment anyways.

She has not friendzoned me. We make out time and again. But I think I have grown serious affection for her mainly because she is so smart. And yes, somehow, she gives me a tough challenge. I guess that's why I always want her around.
But I think you have a point here. If I show her the chats and confront her, she'll point to the fact that we are not in some serious relationship and she should have her freedom.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:
You obviously like this girl, with all her sleeping around and what not... But dude if she's pregnant and she has three bed mates,then she really doesn't like you, it's not hard to see. My advice? Cut ties with her and move on, you'll definitely meet someone else who's more intelligent and finer too. It might seem hard, but it's what you have to do trust me, life is too precious to not be able to trust your partner or have rest of mind when it comes to someone you claim to like a lot. I hope I helped smiley
Lol. Yes indeed, I like her. Hmm...cut ties? Maybe I should. But I'm 100% sure it will take no less than 2 years to find someone her type again.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by ButterFrost212(f): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
bicmitchum:

Lol. Yes indeed, I like her. Hmm...cut ties? Maybe I should. But I'm 100% sure it will take no less than 2 years to find someone her type again.
2years?lol, that's a long time, I'm sure you can do better. How special and smart is she anyway, if she's a flirt and now she's pregnant? (no offence) maybe she's pretty, but there are tons of pretty girls out there, you just have to be very open minded. Also, it shouldn't be about the time, won't you rather it takes forever to find someone who is worth it than rush into something that would make you air your worries on nairaland?
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by thekingisback: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bros save yourself from high BP, hypertension, cardiac arrest, shock and even untimely death (Not your portion by his grace tho). This girl is a slut and a very cheap one at that. Sleeping with 3 different guys? Don't allow any nairalander fool you into making the biggest mistake of your life. It's better to marry late than marry the wrong person. A girl who cannot keep her legs together isn't worthy to be made a wife. What's the tendency she won't continue sleeping with other men even when you marry her? Bros don't ever allow a woman give you sleepless nights. They're not worth it. She's only yours when she's with you. Keep that in mind.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Trudiee(f): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
bicmitchum:

That "spying" was more out of curiosity than out of blackmail.
u know the saying.. curiosity killed the cat.

not only did u violate her privacy, u want to confront her with evidence gotten from it. u urself are u loyal? are u? did u marry her? u sed d relationship ain't one for marriage according to ur story. so she shd wait til ure ready to marry her.

if she carry belle for another guy, dis she put it on ur head. u cn only complain if ure sure the baby z not urs. u didnt tel us if ure also sleeping with her.

tho i dont see y a smart lady as u say shd be promiscuous but bro! ure no saint

if u still respect her as u say, maybe when she brings it up.. she has to be the one to do it. or if she doesn't, stylishly bring it up n talk about it.

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 08, 2016
ButterFrost212:

My thoughts exactly, Guys meet one very pretty lady and they think She's all they have.

Moreso, she's smart but not intelligent, A girl who has 3 bed mates isn't intelligent, She's playing herself.

They are many pretty girls selling their body for money and she's no better than them.

According the words of DJ Khaled. Don't ever play yourself.

2 Likes

Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 08, 2016
Trudiee:

u know the saying.. curiosity killed the cat.

not only did u violate her privacy, u want to confront her with evidence gotten from it. u urself are u loyal? are u? did u marry her? u sed d relationship ain't one for marriage according to ur story. so she shd wait til ure ready to marry her.

if she carry belle for another guy, dis she put it on ur head. u cn only complain if ure sure the baby z not urs. u didnt tel us if ure also sleeping with her.

tho i dont see y a smart lady as u say shd be promiscuous but bro! ure no saint

if u still respect her as u say, maybe when she brings it up.. she has to be the one to do it. or if she doesn't, stylishly bring it up n talk about it.

I don't know why you would type this Stupid comment, but let me just assume you were drunk while you wrote this.

A hoe is a hoe malady.

Stop defending a hoe. Except you are one.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 08, 2016
bicmitchum:
This girl is probably the most intelligent girl I have ever met. That she is intelligent/smart is in no doubt. She schooled somewhere in the UK and is now working for her dad in Nigeria. We met some months ago and it's been a really good time. Finally I met someone who really challenges me to the bone. We get into arguments on interesting topics and it's such fun. Technically, I could say we are dating. But definitely not marriage-dating or anything of the sort.

Anyways, she uses my computer or other devices from time to time and always makes sure to sign out and erase all traces of use. Because I'm smarter cheesy, I installed some kind of keylogger on these devices and obtained her passwords. For some weeks now, I have been monitoring her conversations on all social media platforms she is on. The revelations have been mind-blowing to say the least.

I travel often and can be away for several days, sometimes out of the country. During these times, we still talk of course. But what did I find on her chats? She's been rolling with at least three different guys when I'm not around. And worse still, she's been having unlimited sex with them (she loves sex). Of course, she has always played like I was the only one. The bad news? She is now pregnant for one of these guys. On her chats with him, she goes on about how "her dad is going to kill her". Some other times she is "concerned about how this will crush her reputation." It's almost eerie how I see in real time their planning to take out the pregnancy, lol. Really funnily strange.

Perhaps it wouldn't have been any strange if this girl isn't one who looks as innocent as a baby duck. It's indeed incredibly baffling. I can't even quantify how much respect I had for her. Somehow, I still do and want to continue with her. Maybe? But the thing is, she has continued to deny seeing other guys. Not once has she admitted to this each time I subtly hint at it. Should I confront her with the evidence I have?
bro, if u don't mind, I need those keyloggers. thanks.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 08, 2016
otingy:
bro, if u don't mind, I need those keyloggers. thanks.

https://kickass.unblocked.live/search.php?q=keylogger

See it, Download one from here, If you know how to use torrent.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 08, 2016
Please what is marriage-dating? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You / Anyone With Mmm Whatsapp group chat Link / Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.