Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! (8572 Views)

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
MrCork:

...is her name Onstelly? angry
noooo yoruba
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by adblack10(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
is up to ur gf mother now to decide, if she abort it, lucky u, buh if she decide to keep it den congratulations bro
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by bibijay123(f): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
annoyingman:

she has to remove it, am just 25 i never ready for anything, i don't even have money, am in my family house

Call on those who gave u advice in d previous post to do so again undecided

1 Like

Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
annoyingman:

she has to remove it, am just 25 i never ready for anything, i don't even have money, am in my family house
Alright, move on with ur life
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
DiMateo:
Alright, move on with ur life
thanks for listening broda life is not easy one careless mistake and you will be frustrated i even considered running to ghana this morning
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
adblack10:
is up to ur gf mother now to decide, if she abort it, lucky u, buh if she decide to keep it den congratulations bro
guy my heart they beat am so scared be like when i repeat primary 4 i reach house i just faint cause my papa no get chill
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
annoyingman:

thanks for listening broda life is not easy one careless mistake and you will be frustrated i even considered running to ghana this morning
Don't run it'll only make things worse. Nd u re welcome
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
annoyingman:
As i write am really down, i don't even know where to run to! some weeks back i had interest in my girlfriends mum
see the thread… https://www.nairaland.com/3219907/girlfriends-mother-ass-bigger-than
thanks to some people that gave me tips i was able to sleep with her!
the mother felt guilty and told the daughter when i found out i left them with their wahala and ran for my life, because i was scared that they will beat me up or something!
just yesterday night my ex girlfriend sent me a text that her 40+ years old mum is pregnant, i haven't eaten, i couldn't sleep i only touched her mum once she is old so i didn't use protection felt that she has passed manopause!
now my life is scattered if they come to my family house and tell my parents wetin i wan talk
i have ruined my life!
shocked shocked Are you a child?

i dont even know where to begin, poo

no words!!!!!!! lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Frozeen(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmm.... Na wa o!!!
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by agbonkamen(f): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
annoyingman:

why did you not thought of these you mentioned before engaging in such an abominable act my advice for you go and meet with the woman same way you made love to her explain things to her plead with her to terminate the pregnancy i feel for your mum if she finds out
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by sainttwist1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
everything about your story is fake.........maybe your should start writing for nollywood

1 Like

Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
agbonkamen:
why did you not thought of these you mentioned before engaging in such an abominable act my advice for you go and meet with the woman same way you made love to her explain things to her plead with her to terminate the pregnancy i feel for your mum if she finds out
am scared that they will beat me up at their house, she has brothers
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by agbonkamen(f): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
annoyingman:

am scared that they will beat me up at their house, she has brothers
cant you invite her to place where both of you discuss because the earlier you both discuss what to do with the pregnancy better for you
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

shocked shocked Are you a child?

i dont even know where to begin, poo

no words!!!!!!! lipsrsealed

Baba, i remembered vividly, you lectured him on how to woo her discreetly grin.. Perhaps you should have some remedy on this one undecided.
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
agbonkamen:
cant you invite her to place where both of you discuss because the earlier you both discuss what to do with the pregnancy better for you
i don't have her number again tot the whole thing was in the past and her daughter keeps cutting my calls
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by laurray: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lmao lipsrsealed. Both d woman n u re seriously funny.I must say she's shameless.U jus hav to involve ur parents.shit happens.
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by MrCork: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
annoyingman:

noooo yoruba

Onstelly is Yoruba! angry
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
MrCork:

Onstelly is Yoruba! angry
abeg i don't think that its the same lady abeg, no be your own dey do me so
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by MrCork: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
annoyingman:

abeg i don't think that its the same lady abeg, no be your own dey do me so

bro trusss me..Onstelly is a great friend to nairaland...she will abort! smiley
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by agbonkamen(f): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
annoyingman:

i don't have her number again tot the whole thing was in the past and her daughter keeps cutting my calls
sorry you made love to her at where her house or hotel if her house good if you have an elderly person you can relate with tell him or her that you went to visit you girlfriend and she lure to do the act but keep praying for her to change her mind for abortion
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
agbonkamen:
sorry you made love to her at where her house or hotel if her house good if you have an elderly person you can relate with tell him or her that you went to visit you girlfriend and she lure to do the act but keep praying for her to change her mind for abortion
happened at her house
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by IceDude(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
This OP mumu die walai! grin....Guy abeg next time u wan lie make sure say u reason am well. Oloriburuku sombori!
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
agbonkamen:
will that work! if i lie won't i be making things worst for myself?

1 Like

Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
she fit abort am na the thing never reach 2 months and again aw sure are you she is pregnant did the girl mama tell you ,because ur girlfriend just told and you beleived
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
stephenmorris:
she fit abort am na the thing never reach 2 months and again aw sure are you she is pregnant did the girl mama tell you ,because ur girlfriend just told and you beleived
she sound very angry , be like say them just find out
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
annoyingman:

she sound very angry , be like say them just find out
then speak to the mother your self secretely ,she is a matured woman so she should know what to do
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by agbonkamen(f): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
annoyingman:
will that work! if i lie won't i be making things worst for myself?
just key praying
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by onstelly(f): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
MrCork:

bro trusss me..Onstelly is a great friend to nairaland...she will abort! smiley
You will soon go back to prison
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by olive282(f): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
When u wer abt to do it u never tot of d consequences...ur selfish..hw culd u tink of havin sex wid ur gf's mother...nd ur askin of hu u offended?...d point is dat ur selfish....nd u stil are...for once tink abt wah u'v done to dz gal in quest...u jst hv to clean up ir mess..nd bfre u act dz time mk sure ur doin d ryt tin...cz u myt mk a bigger mistak tryin to cover this one
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
annoyingman:
i can't think, what have i done to my life
c ur life
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by chigoizie7(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
If all these are really true, it means that it happened here in Naija right? In as much as the woman opened her legs for a 25 year old boy,a bf to her daughter without shame ( it was private, I mean no one could know that). Does not mean that she will be bold enough to open up that she is pregnant for u even after her husbands demise, I mean, she has sons,siblings and even her in laws to contend with, I don't think she can risk all that for just a 25yr old boy who doesn't even own up to his own decissions, I mean it is really childish of her to even think of keeping the baby, for what gain or reason?

My guy, u already fuuuucked up, it happens my summon courage and talk to the woman one on one, let her tell unthat herself and then ask her what she intends to do about the whole ish, I mean she is older,more mature and more experienced about life than u are.

Confront her 1st.
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by sleekyonyx(f): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
This op can lie o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Translate This Yoruba Words To English / "Dem Dey Bleep Us, Our Pussy Dey Hot" –Sla Queen Blast Nigerians In Kenya (video / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.