Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! (8583 Views)

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
chigoizie7:
If all these are really true, it means that it happened here in Naija right? In as much as the woman opened her legs for a 25 year old boy,a bf to her daughter without shame ( it was private, I mean no one could know that). Does not mean that she will be bold enough to open up that she is pregnant for u even after her husbands demise, I mean, she has sons,siblings and even her in laws to contend with, I don't think she can risk all that for just a 25yr old boy who doesn't even own up to his own decissions, I mean it is really childish of her to even think of keeping the baby, for what gain or reason?

My guy, u already fuuuucked up, it happens my summon courage and talk to the woman one on one, let her tell unthat herself and then ask her what she intends to do about the whole ish, I mean she is older,more mature and more experienced about life than u are.

Confront her 1st.
very true na she suppose shame pass me, i will find a way to meet the mother but she neva even call me self na only her daughter don call, i will follow your advice, much respect thanks
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
catal:
bros,ur mums watsapp no.let me try my luck 2 !
its not everything that you go take dey play na
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sheybi u thanked dose dat gave u tips on ow u bleeped ur in-law.....ur son in law wl do d same for ur future wife....ur life don pafunka niyen
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
SirWere:
....Opt for the noble status of being mad.

Just behave insane for two weeks.

Yeah, yeah, you might get a lot of flak for it, but after you're "healed"; they will prolly have forgotten about it.

#BeingMadRocks undecided
Asunu grin ur name should be called mr corruption....shey invite you come take part? when d wahala con land, he con dey disturb people
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Fortunate100: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
As someone has said previously, you are just an asshole looking for cheap publicity. Such thing cannot happen to you and come here to talk about it. If it is true, then u need an urgent deliverance.
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bro, you're literal motherfuckerrrr... But tell me, how sweet is she? You know, MILF are sweet..

1 Like

Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by nairalife2013(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
annoyingman:

am scared that they will beat me up at their house, she has brothers
I was f,,king everything that had heavy boobs wen I was a teenager, except my sisters and relations. God will help and cast that spirit away from u. U dont sound real in some of yur badboy testimonies. U mean u sneaked in and f,,k the woman and her sons didn't see u, now u cannot sneak in in like manner to tell her to abort the ...gosh! Are they all aware of the double conception? The woman has no fon to communicate with? Is the woman bent on keeping the thing? U hav brought somthin bad upon both households...if u dont act now, u will live in utter regret and great bitterness will abide in yur heart. U hav to act boldly to undo what u hav done. If the woman insists to keep the preg, fiercely feign heartlessness and tell her nothing will make u let that child survive to wreak the impending havoc u are foreseeing on the families. Just try n scare her seriously and if u should scale dis one, lad, go home...and sin no more.
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by nairalife2013(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
undecided
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2016
she is keeping the baby, say she no fix take risk
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by stinggy(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2016
onstelly:
You will soon go back to prison
grin grin
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by rosy4u(f): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Lmaooo grin grin grin
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by atriz(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2016
I remember I saw the first thread some weeks ago and thought it was funny.I didn't know you were for real.Some mothers are a disgrace though.
Re: I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! by womanlover: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2016
wonderful wetin person no go see for narialand shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess / What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (man Sucking Lady's Oranges Edition) / Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.