Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra (3238 Views)

Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today / 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! / Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Nchara: 1:21am On Sep 23, 2009
Bialegend:

You are talking as if all nigerians put together can fight and win Igbos without the help of external forces. Leave any war between Igbos and the rest of nigerians without any external help and see if we are not going to wipe them of the map of the world.
It happened during the nigerian's aggression against Biafra in 1967 and Biafrans were already matching towards Lagos via ore to take over all nigeria. Their leader Gowon was already preparing to run away from the country due to his fear of the Biafrans until Britain called him to order and promised financial and military assistance to fight the war for them.
USSR, Egypt, Sudan and host of other countries later join in assisting those imbeciles and it still took them a whole three years to get the work of defeating the Biafrans done. So, stop making it as if Yorubas can do anything, after all they are know to be the first to take "Ben Johnson" at the heat of every moment.

My friend, Igbos may not be able to conquer the whole Nigeria even without external help on Naija side. Biafra marched towards Ore, they were stopped. Biafra did not even step into northern Nigeria. The war was lost because ND withdrew their support. So Igbo may only defeat the north if Yoruba and ND stay away. Biafra also got external help, BTW.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Nchara: 1:24am On Sep 23, 2009
Sjeezy8,

Any how you think it, the day Yoruba refuse to join in fighting Igbo, Nigeria is done. Yoruba may pull out by war or peace that is good for them. But the day that happens (by whatever means), it is over and done with for Nigeria. Igbo will not join the north to try to bring Yoruba back. Never.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Enjoyment1(f): 1:28am On Sep 23, 2009
I must add here, that one should not be tribalistic, the domineering nature of the Igbos will really not make them have any head-way. A poster is already considering annexing the middle-belt (what a mentality). Why cant you just concentrate on yourself and how to break away. Who told you anyone will like to follow the ever selfish Igbos. Who will ever want to have anything to do with A Nation, that obviously will be divided against itself?. Anambra situation is a typical example. If Nigeria will break today, it will break into pieces. Every tribe will want to be a country. That is why a typical Ikwerre man will never accept to be an Ibo man, because, what the so called Eastern region did to the minorities, will ever make water come out of the eyes of the minorities. Please ask your fathers, if they will tell you the truth (please no intent to insult any). I must say here, check all the events of the war, lack of support by the minorities is what made the igbos lose the war. Nobody wants to go out of one marginalisation and fall into another.

That of the Igbos will be greater than that of the Hausas. That is why no one will ever support them, except another tribe will start it first. Check the South=South, everybody is building an airport, or trying to create a sea port. All these are for a purpose. They all want to be independent. Please fight for yourself and dont look for any support, please. grin
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by stede(m): 1:32am On Sep 23, 2009
we must all learn to tolerate one another. religion is meant to bring progress and not hatred
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Nchara: 1:34am On Sep 23, 2009
Enjoyment1:

I must add here, that one should not be tribalistic, the domineering nature of the Igbos will really not make them have any head-way. A poster is already considering annexing the middle-belt (what a mentality). Why cant you just concentrate on yourself and how to break away. Who told you anyone will like to follow the ever selfish Igbos. Who will ever want to have anything to do with A Nation, that obviously will be divided against itself?. Anambra situation is a typical example. If Nigeria will break today, it will break into pieces. Every tribe will want to be a country. That is why a typical Ikwerre man will never accept to be an Ibo man, because, what the so called Eastern region did to the minorities, will ever make water come out of the eyes of the minorities. Please ask your fathers, if they will tell you the truth (please no intent to insult any). I must say here, check all the events of the war, lack of support by the minorities is what made the igbos lose the war. Nobody wants to go out of one marginalisation and fall into another.

That of the Igbos will be greater than that of the Hausas. That is why no one will ever support them, except another tribe will start it first. Check the South=South, everybody is building an airport, or trying to create a sea port. All these are for a purpose. They all want to be independent. Please fight for yourself and dont look for any support, please. grin

You mentioned Anambra, I wonder if Anambra's political problems is worse than Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo? What about the North and Boko Haram, the shite fighting other muslims, or the fights between hausa/fulani and Jos indigenes? No part of Nigeria is at peace with itself
On Airport, Igbo have two (Enugu and Owerri) and that is enough for the landmass of Igboland. When they separate, they can build some more airports if the need arises.

Igbo will not be interested in having a country with non-Igbos for reasons of sabotage. A one language country is better than a multi one.

On Ikwerre, lets see how they will prefer to be minority and ''slaves'' under Ijaw than joinning their brothers. We will leave them to decide that. No force
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Enjoyment1(f): 1:41am On Sep 23, 2009
You must be a die hard Igbo man, or a realy Igbo-kwenu!. I must confess, the most underveloped area in Nigeria is the Igbo land, but will their nature allow one to sympathise with them?. A typical Igbo man is full of himself. What is happening in Ondo, Ogun, and Ekiti is just an intra-party palava, not as in the one that a whole community wants to be Governor. It is so worse that two blood brothers dont want to see themslves. The facts are they for all to see. During ANPP Primaries in 2003, how many Igbos wanted to be Presido?. You guys can never get it right because of inbulit greed, and worship of money. grin grin grin grin
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Bialegend(m): 1:46am On Sep 23, 2009
Nchara:

My friend, Igbos may not be able to conquer the whole Nigeria even without external help on Naija side. Biafra marched towards Ore, they were stopped. Biafra did not even step into northern Nigeria. The war was lost because ND withdrew their support. So Igbo may only defeat the north if Yoruba and ND stay away. Biafra also got external help, BTW.

Your argument shows how little you know about what it means to win a war. Listen, in a situation of war, you don't need to kill everyone nor fight in all sectors of the opponent's country to win a war.  You only have to capture and destroy the opponent's strategical locations and that's it. That we didn't step into awusa land does not mean that we shouldn't have won that war were it not for Britain. Lagos was the sit of power then and our motive was to capture Lagos which would have spelt the end of nigeria because we would have divided the country then according to our wish which was and still is to get our country out of the luggard'd cage called nigeria. That is called wining a war my fren.
In a situation of coup, the soldiers only need to capture the sit of power with some important arrests and the whole country will fall in line. Gideon Orka and his group would have succeeded in dividing the country had their coup succeeded. He and his group wouldn't need to step into Igboland or any other area of the country to kill or maim anyone before declaring that Igbos or people of other areas of the country should form their own country as they had wanted to do then.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Kenezi: 1:47am On Sep 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

you sound dumb ass hell, since when was being christian or muslim an African thing?

Since around 400 AD when Ethiopia adopted Christianity as a State Religion, and 700AD when Arabs invaded Egypt. You need to learn the History of the subject you are talking about, you idiot.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by ezeagu(m): 1:49am On Sep 23, 2009
Nchara:

Uh, what happened to the Egyptians, Americans, Russians and Britons in your summary of what defeated Biafra?
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by sjeezy8: 1:49am On Sep 23, 2009
@Nchara

Im not saying they will help fight a war yorubas never been a fighting type of people. What im saying is most likely when yorubas are ready to leave they will tell the north-

Yorubas want their own country of only yorubaland and yoruba related SS.
By yorubas leaving, that will make the North majority over the East=more money for the northern states to share from East resources.
There is no reason to fight a war, the north will gladly let the yoruba go so they can become majority in Nigeria.
The rest of Nigeria(the north and east) can become sharia(since the north are majority over eastern states)

Thats all im saying because yorubas so far have been the mediator between the 2 extremes in Nigeria. It seems that the yorubas aren't being appreciated for doing so. So they might as well leave, yorubas have nothing to lose,most hospitals, universities,industry, major seaport is in the west. ( where people of all tribes/religion live happily )

Im  just telling how yorubas are people think they are cowards. Ok But they know how to play politics
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Nchara: 1:51am On Sep 23, 2009
Enjoyment1:

You must be a die hard Igbo man, or a realy Igbo-kwenu!. I must confess, the most underveloped area in Nigeria is the Igbo land, but will their nature allow one to sympathise with them?. A typical Igbo man is full of himself. What is happening in Ondo, Ogun, and Ekiti is just an intra-party palava, not as in the one that a whole community wants to be Governor. It is so worse that two blood brothers dont want to see themslves. The facts are they for all to see. During ANPP Primaries in 2003, how many Igbos wanted to be Presido?. You guys can never get it right because of inbulit greed, and worship of money. grin grin grin grin

You have not been to Igboland. Igboland is not the most underdeveloped in Nigeria. They may lack federal presence, but they have good houses and nice villages. Igbo towns are as bad as other towns: no road no light no water, dirty streets, which is also the case in Yoruba or hausaland. Abi is there NEPA anywhere?

Anambra is just a state in Igboland. There are 4 others. Do they have intractable political problems in all the Igbo states? Yaradua, Atiku and Buhari (among other northerners) contested for the presidency. Till date Buhari and Atiku are still in court. Is that a sign of togetherness in the North?

Now talking of Anambra and Igbos is general, how many people have been killed in politics compared to Yorubaland? We may disagree politically but that is the independent nature of the Igbo having nothing to do with greed. We do not kill over political disagreement like the Yoruba do.

Taking about greed and worship of money, please tell that to the fish in the River: the list of all the political thieves in Nigeria has far more hausa, Yoruba and ND than Igbos. Is this true or false? Check with EFCC and see. If you guys do not worship money, what do you do with all the stolen billions?
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Enjoyment1(f): 1:53am On Sep 23, 2009
Men!, I thought this was supposed to be a forum, and not a place to learn how to rain abuses. Please put a stop to this and lets continue to educate ourselves, else, I will sign out. grin grin grin. Thanks.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Nchara: 1:55am On Sep 23, 2009
Biafralegend,

Did Biafra get externnal support or not?
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by becomrich15: 1:55am On Sep 23, 2009
nchara, igbos have the best road network in nigeria. And average igbo village have more road leading to it than even ife or osogbo from satellite . and when i zoom in. it is sometime good. Even in a small village with less than 50 houses.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by chidimarc(m): 1:57am On Sep 23, 2009
Dumbs! I stand 4 ONE NIGERIA and quit this thread.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by chic2pimp(m): 1:57am On Sep 23, 2009
U guys are one funny lot. ROFLMAOOOOOO.

All I hear is excuses after excuses plus If's and but's. *Shakes His Head*
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Nchara: 1:57am On Sep 23, 2009
becomrich,:

nchara, igbos have the best road network in nigeria. And average igbo village have more road leading to it than even ife or osogbo from satellite . and when i zoom in. it is sometime good. Even in a small village with less than 50 houses.

Please tell that to Enjoyment1. Apparently he has not been to Igboland. Yes erosion might be a problem, but so is desertification in the North and flooding in ND and Yorubaland. Ogunpa River and Bar Beach in Ibadan and Lagos are good examples.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by chic2pimp(m): 1:59am On Sep 23, 2009
chidi-marc:

Dumbs! I stand 4 ONE NIGERIA and quit this thread.
That makes the two of us wink cool.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Nchara: 1:59am On Sep 23, 2009
Enjoyment1:

Men!, I thought this was supposed to be a forum, and not a place to learn how to rain abuses. Please put a stop to this and lets continue to educate ourselves, else, I will sign out. grin grin grin. Thanks.

Who is insulting who here? You called Igbos greedy and money worshippers and turn around to cry insult? You must be short-memoried.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Enjoyment1(f): 2:00am On Sep 23, 2009
Yes I will agree with you to an extent, but I will not change the facts, that, water came out of my eyes when I saw the kind of dirt Aba has gathered over the years.

That land is a total write-off. As in the state of roads in South-Eastern Nigerian, you will agree with me, it is the worst in this country. If you fail to mention what Ohakim is doing, then I will. It is very obvious that greed will never die in that part of the land.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by sjeezy8: 2:03am On Sep 23, 2009
Which is igboland im mean wtf? angry

is it underdeveloped or the best, or average?

BECAUSE IGBOS ARE TELLING ME DIFFERENT STORIES OF WHY THEY WANT BIAFRA
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by becomrich15: 2:04am On Sep 23, 2009
Nchara , most yoruba towns and villages do not have road leading and out from satellite picture, the igbo have more road than the yorubas. when it come to road , i give it to the igbos, even in small villages, they have good road.

In ondo state, nearly all of the villages do not have road.  in osun state the same, in ogun state and oyo. zero road. it is a shame.

So you see why we need to join benin republic and start all over again.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by udezue(m): 2:04am On Sep 23, 2009
Aint no real Igbo, Efik Biafra worrying about Yoruba ppl. Ppl who can't even get Kwara ppl off the clutches of Fulani masters. You are just a defeated race in naija playing ur servant role to the North and thinking Igbos will come to ur door step to seek help if they want to leave. How stupid? grin While Fulani ppl are doing damages in ur land from Ibadan to Lagos you are obsessing urself about Igbo and minorities.

Its funny how they talk about ND and forget that up to half of ND is Igbo. grin About Ikwerre LOL go check Ohanaeze and tell me who is the VP. Na Ikwerre man. Who is the President na Anioma man. The days of pitting Igbo against Igbo is over. Come to my church there is no difference btwn Igbo from Imo or Rivers. Its all love. Situations change. Ada Ndiigbo tilte is an event organized by Igbos of Rivers state. U know Ada Ikwerre is part of it too.

Did anyone tell u there is hatred btwn Efik and Igbo, Ogoni and Igbo? lol ppl forget that the likes of ppl who were sponsored by nigeria to fight each other are no longer relevant in the East. We are movin on. Even if we don't form 1 nation we will work and still coexist with each other. A lil separation is even good sometimes.

Please worry about ur dirty cities and the alaye roaming around not ND, Igbo or Biafra.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Nchara: 2:04am On Sep 23, 2009
Enjoyment1:

Yes I will agree with you to an extent, but I will not change the facts, that, water came out of my eyes when I saw the kind of dirt Aba has gathered over the years.

That land is a total write-off. As in the state of roads in South-Eastern Nigerian, you will agree with me, it is the worst in this country. If you fail to mention what Ohakim is doing, then I will. It is very obvious that greed will never die in that part of the land.

Is Ibadan cleaner than Aba? Is Lagos (especially Ajegunle and Okokomaiko) cleaner than Aba? Is Kano cleaner than Aba? No. These are places I know very well. And why Aba? Is that the only city in Igboland? Have you been to Owerri, Enugu and Awka? Are they dirtier than other states?

Are Yoruba and others not greedy for power as well? Look hia, take all this your fake theories to the grave. Ok?
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by ezeagu(m): 2:04am On Sep 23, 2009
Enjoyment1:

Even Becomrich who is a die hard Yoruba man (apparently) has corrected you, now thats a shame.  grin Which underdeveloped? Have you visited Nsukka, Owerri or Enugu?
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Enjoyment1(f): 2:06am On Sep 23, 2009
Mr. Nchara, now I know you must hold a B.Sc in Insults and MBA in abuses. An Igbo man will ever remain an Igbo man. Enjoy yourself as I am out of here too. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by ezeagu(m): 2:07am On Sep 23, 2009
Enjoyment1:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Are you male?
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by sjeezy8: 2:07am On Sep 23, 2009
ezeagu:

Even Becomrich who is a die hard Yoruba man (apparently) has corrected you, now thats a shame.  grin Which underdeveloped? Have you visited Nsukka, Owerri or Enugu?

you need to correct you biafran brothers, why the need for biafra if everyone in Nigeria is in the same Boat?
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Bialegend(m): 2:07am On Sep 23, 2009
Enjoyment1:

Olodo Yoruba, did you mean this below insult by you? Hypocrite Yoruba.
You guys can never get it right because of inbulit greed, and worship of money.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by chic2pimp(m): 2:11am On Sep 23, 2009
All I see on this page is rant after rant. All uttering the same load of bull shyte.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by ezeagu(m): 2:12am On Sep 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

you need to correct you biafran brothers, why the need for biafra if everyone in Nigeria is in the same Boat?

No, look at what happened to Tinapa, there was a key government legislation or document they were supposed to sign, but the government failed to, and we know why. Why would the North want to see Easterners progress? I know I sound typical, but it's the truth. It would even alright if it was just the south that were one country, but I have seen that the east and west have different ways of doing things and staying in Nigeria is making us feel like we have to compete with each other. An example would be the whole development debate that just took place on this thread.

In fact Nigeria may need something very drastic to change this very drastic situation we are in. . . . .
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by ezeagu(m): 2:13am On Sep 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

All I see on this page is rant after rant. All uttering the same load of bull shyte.

Why don't you leave? Why would you sit in front of cow dung?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Blacks: Resist Global Marginalistion / People That Play Horse Polo In Nigeria ? Are They The Elites ? / Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.