Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra (3239 Views)

Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today / 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! / Pictures Of Massob In Port Harcourt .river State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Enjoyment1(f): 2:21am On Sep 23, 2009
Morons! Where have they all gone too! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Nchara: 2:26am On Sep 23, 2009
Enjoyment1:

Morons! Where have they all gone too! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You are just a loser and arguing for the sake of it. For someone who cannot even write good English? It is not too but to. You are the true and only slowpoke here.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by babapupa: 2:27am On Sep 23, 2009
You are talking as if all nigerians put together can fight and win Igbos without the help of external forces. Leave any war between Igbos and the rest of nigerians without any external help and see if we are not going to wipe them of the map of the world.
It happened during the nigerian's aggression against Biafra in 1967 and Biafrans were already matching towards Lagos via ore to take over all nigeria. Their leader Gowon was already preparing to run away from the country due to his fear of the Biafrans until Britain called him to order and promised financial and military assistance to fight the war for them.
USSR, Egypt, Sudan and host of other countries later join in assisting those imbeciles and it still took them a whole three years to get the work of defeating the Biafrans done. So, stop making it as if Yorubas can do anything, after all they are know to be the first to take "Ben Johnson" at the heat of every moment.

It is your God given right to display your tribal affiliation and patriotism, but try as much as possible not to do malapropism with known facts and documented history.

Awo saw to it that Nigeria prosecuted the unfortunate civil war without borrowing a kobo.

Feel free to carry on with the rest of your fluffs and bragado sha,
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Enjoyment1(f): 2:32am On Sep 23, 2009
Nna men, abeg forgive my English. I thought you guys were on strike!. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Enjoyment1(f): 2:33am On Sep 23, 2009
, Mr. Lecturer. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by naijaking1: 2:48am On Sep 23, 2009
MASSOB apart, tribalism apart, and crabs-in-a-bucket mentality apart, why are the Christiians in Nigeria bending over backwards to tolerate Boko Haram, Shiite riots, and almajiri unprovoked religious attacks every month.

From Jos to Kano, from Kaduna to Katsina, from Maidugri to Markurdi, and from Illorin to Sokoto; Nigerian christians continue to play the 2nd fiddle everytime, and anytime.

While we have no laws against building mosques in Calabar, PH, Benin, Onitsha, Akure; you can't even think about building a church in Kano or Sokoto; and you tell me that we christians are not fools?

Most of the 47 years since independence, we have been ruled by muslims who retard our countries' progress. Today, while heads of states of sub-saharan countries are attending the UN conference in NY, our own dear president is busy playing special guest to the Saudi Arabian king and his opening of a university of science and technology embarassed

Christians and muslims don't belong in the same country, under the present dispensation.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by sjeezy8: 2:50am On Sep 23, 2009
only African clowns let Foreign religion divide them
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by naijaking1: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

only African clowns let Foreign religion divide them

Too bad you forgot to say that when Boko Haram and other muslim terrorists were harassing the hell out of Nigerian Christians.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by sleekp1: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2009
naijaking1:

Too bad you forgot to say that when Boko Haram and other muslim terrorists were harassing the hell out of Nigerian Christians.

Are you a Christian "Boko Haram "?
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by citizenY(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2009
IMAGINE THESE FOOLS-- BEREFT OF IDEAS--- RUNNING ROUND LIKE BEHEADED CHICKEN.

CYBER BIAFRANS--- GO HOME AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK. NA PERSON WEY NO GET WORK

DEY LOOK FOR FIGHT. tHE SERIOUS ONES HAVE NO TIME FOR INTERNET CAFE-- DEM DEY FOR

MARKET DEY CHASE BUSINESS AND CONTAINER AND SPARE PARTS.

DEM DEY LOOK FOR NEW MARKET NOT NEW BOUNDARY
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by naijaking1: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2009
sleek_p:

Are you a Christian "Boko Haram "?

Eventually Christian Boko Haram has to balance Muslim Boko Haram, I think that's the essence of Uwauruike's statement.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by mex004(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2009
Is Uwazuruike a Christian[b]?[/b] Why do people make noise in the name of agitaion? There is no unity among the IGBOs how much more of other people.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by naijaking1: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2009
Uwazurike is a christian--I believe, but his point about total islamic subjugation of this country should not be lost to Igbos and non-Igbos alike.
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by CrudeOil2(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
Different Religions, different cultures and traditions, different mentality,
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Enjoyment1(f): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2009
To all posters that got on my nerves early hours of today, I tender my apologies. Mr Nchara!, I hope you have gotten the message grin grin grin.
Have a nice week ahead. cool cool cool cool
Re: Uwazuruike Of Massob Says A Christians Cannot Live With Muslims, Hence Biafra by Abuzola(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2009
This biafra leader aught to be in jail , i just pray it won't be too late to realise that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos / Nightlife in Victoria Island Lagos. / ACN (Tinubu) Is Plunging South West Into Huge And Embarrassing Debts - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.