Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? (16360 Views)

Things You Can Say Both During Sex And At A Dinner / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by donnffd(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2016
Learn to use your fingers bro...write a letter with it on the upper part of the vagin_a where the gspot is, and take your time until you start feeling moist on the fingers, that should awaken the libido...

1 Like

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2016
donnffd:
Learn to use your fingers bro...write a letter with it on the upper part of the vagin_a where the gspot is, and take your time until you start feeling moist on the fingers, that should awaken the libido...
sure I do that always but she stopped me from doing it cause her doctor said it causes her infection ,that there may be germs on my fingers...

1 Like

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by donnffd(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2016
IRIEBOY:
sure I do that always but she stopped me from doing it cause her doctor said it causes her infection ,that there may be germs on my fingers...

Then myb she is just not into sex, some people naturally have low libidos, so dont blame her or yourself, just accept her for who she is and be respectful of her wishes

1 Like

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2016
donnffd:

Then myb she is just not into sex, some people naturally have low libidos, so dont blame her or yourself, just accept her for who she is and be respectful of her wishes
yeah I feel she is just not into sex from our discussions..when she gets tired after 1st or 2nd round,she always apologize to me...
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by somehowpenis(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2016
But something is wrong with you oo.. You are worrying over someone else's wife, except you want to marry her, just dey knack the 2 rounds wey she dey give you dey go..

She hass a shallow _pussy, thats why she complains of pain, I guess she doesn't allow you do it from the back cos of pains, rather from the front? I have encountered two girls like that previously.. They have shallow _pussy, not too deep.
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Headlesschicken(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin Small boys of nowadays....

1 Like

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Essence6055: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
IRIEBOY:
thanks alot...she tells me at times am now stronger in bed than when we started dating,actually sometimes she doesn't want sex but I force her to. and also her room is close to a neighbor that if we make a little noise they would know someone is banging her inside,we both keep mute but she bring out a loud shout during sex (maybe she caint hold it any longer) and then keep mute..after second round she begs me stop fu*king her that she is tired..

My guy you are so funny... Get out of that room and go to somewhere spacious so that you can Bleep your woman for real.. and hear her scream... What are you doing this to her?....

1 Like

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Singingbae(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
suzan404:
No advicelipsrsealed
You pretty, dear
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Singingbae:

You pretty, dear
shocked pretty keh?*runs to check my profile
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Forzap: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dis op na weyrey 100% grin grin grin

U no gree take advice,u jst dey counter everybody

Mttcheeeew undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by gykes(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Forzap:
Dis op na weyrey 100% grin grin grin

U no gree take advice,u jst dey counter everybody

Mttcheeeew undecided undecided
hahaha I take advice...
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
gykes:
OP is your Gf Christy?
lolz no...does Christy acts like her during sex
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by gykes(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by christinnah(f): 4:05am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2016
gykes:

Yes bro.... She's my ex now though. I was literally enduring the relationship instead of enjoying it
ok bro..same here bro..have been enduring it also
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2016
christinnah:
say something?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only In Ashawo House Will You Hear These!! / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.