Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,099 members, 7,867,156 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Never Had A Realtionship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Had A Realtionship (1618 Views)

Unique Qualities Women Bring Into A Realtionship. / Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship. / Money Is Not Everything In A Realtionship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Had A Realtionship by mandyluv(f): 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2009
!amebo no1:

your eyes are still on top, take it down, then you can enjoy a good relationship
amebo or wateva ur name is i fink u re mre beta at d job u do which is basically gossip nd nt giving advice, so thnk u 4 d contribution, most appreciated
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by nana(f): 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2009
follypimpi:

Chie u got any friends,i dont charge alot now

On behalf of my friends and I--- We'ld pass  tongue
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by follypimpi(m): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2009
nana:

On behalf of my friends and I--- We'ld pass tongue

Haba 9ija women and there stingyness,to pay mere £ u no gree pay,am taking my bizness to da white people,they will appreciate matchmaking @ it's BEST
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by amebono1: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2009
mandyluv:

amebo or wateva your name is i fink u re mre beta at d job u do which is basically gossip nd nt giving advice, so thnk u 4 d contribution, most appreciated

getting all worked up, cos i am telling the truth innit?

One of the reasons why the relationship does not last, is prolly because you always wanna have your way

You are not telling us everything, some info is still missing
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2009
u can come and do deliverance in my church!
After that, men will chase u, u will want to settle down one time
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by follypimpi(m): 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2009
!amebo no1:

getting all worked up, cos i am telling the truth innit?

One of the reasons why the relationship does not last, is prolly because you always wanna have your way

You are not telling us everything, some info is still missing

I trust u to never back out.
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by mandyluv(f): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2009
excuse me girl get it rite, av neva being in a relationship, geez dnt u  understand, nah seriously dis aint pimpin at all, if i want a relationship i wuld get one , all i need do is get negative thoughts ouuta my head abt guys cheting nd stuff due to experience, so u guys beta dnt get me wrng
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by amebono1: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2009
mandyluv:

excuse me girl get it rite, av neva being in a relationship

mandyluv:

well expect once i fink, l[b]ol i realy did like him but it jst dint work out,[/b]

yea right, tell us the missing info what is it about your personality that makes them men run?
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by mandyluv(f): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2009
dis has nuffin 2 do wif my personality, ok get it rite, y am i even wasting my time on u, geez ,i owe u no explanation or watsoeva
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2009
mandyluv:

dis has nuffin 2 do wif my personality, ok get it rite, y am i even wasting my time on u, geez ,i owe u no explanation or watsoeva

that's the spirit babe! u owe nada no expalanation
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by kpolli(m): 1:31am On Sep 23, 2009
n the name is mandyluv,
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by amebono1: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2009
mandyluv:

Exactly you are wasting your time, cos i am not even considering your explanation
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by jaybee3(m): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2009
Going by your age (19) i don't it's abnormal for you not being interested in relationships. we break hearts and if surely u don't think you are strong enuff to cope with the emotional wreck it brings along, then i'd advice you just stick with the Uni/college thingy and once fully matured the prince charming will come knocking wink wink

I so pray if and when i av a female child of similar age, her mentality will be like the poster. I don't wanna av to deal with no teenage preg
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by amebono1: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2009
jay bee:

Going by your age (19) i don't it's abnormal for you not being interested in relationships. we break hearts and if surely u don't think you are strong enuff to cope with the emotional wreck it brings along, then i'd advice you just stick with the Uni/college thingy and once fully matured the prince charming will come knocking  wink wink

I so pray if and when i av a female child of similar age, her mentality will be like the poster. I don't wanna av to deal with no teenage preg

is this all about teenage pregnancy? what if the poster does not outgrow this feelings, what happens?

I'd rather have a child who has a different mindset, but knows how to close her legs
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by jaybee3(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2009
!amebo no1:

is this all about teenage pregnancy? what if the poster does not outgrow this feelings, what happens?

I'd rather have a child who has a different mindset, but knows how to close her legs
yes partly and i'm sure she will outgrow the feelings cos the older you are the more experience you become and in turn much easier it is to see with your third eye.
BTW, she didn't suggest she was against dating though, she just said she is currently afraid of trusting and not really loved anyone. This is def not uncommon with girls of that age and trust will def grow once she gets a lil matured (IMO)
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by amebono1: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2009
jay bee:

yes partly and i'm sure she will outgrow the feelings cos the older you are the more experience you become and in turn much easier it is to see with your third eye.
BTW, she didn't suggest she was against dating though, she just said she is currently afraid of trusting and not really loved anyone. This is def not uncommon with girls of that age and trust will def grow once she gets a lil matured (IMO)

not true, alot of people dont outgrow that feeling, i know a lot and i mean a lot of pple that did not outgrow the feeling, some of them ventured into marriage though, but still their life is a mess

If my daughter gets to 18 or 19 and wants to have an affair, and is quite active in that area, i'd love it as opposed to having the feeling that men are all cheats, are you trying to tell me that ,thats the only way to avoid preggie?

these are pple that when they fall inlove they are stupid about it and end up preggie, why is because they refuse to learn what they are supposed to learn
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by jaybee3(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2009
I understand and accept nothing is ever 100% plus chances of her judgement still being screwed in her 20's is a bit remote
and we all know the only effective way to avoid pregnancy/STD is zero action.

Some peeps just don't mature emotionally at an early stage and no amount of talk by the parent or real life experiences can help towards that.
emotionally maturity comes from the process when one's heart works in synchronism one's head. it only happens when one feels ready and prepared to take the bumpy road called emotional journey.
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by amebono1: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2009
and they are people in a relationship that insist on zero action

Atleast the gurl knows better than to assume that men are cheats or not to be trusted including her father, they will be no trust

When a gurl says things like this, and insists on it, i tell ya it starts with the first man figure in her life, and thats her father, before it spreads out to other men, and i wouldnt want a gurl that will lack trust in her father
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by LordReed(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2009
@OP
At ur age it's ok not to be in a (committed) relationship cos it is obvious u are not ready yet for the emotional demands. However to prepare u for a relationship eventually u must grow emotionally. D fact dat u've experienced cheating guys notwithstanding u need to see dat the world is full of different people some of them 'good' some of them 'bad'. What u need is to evolve ur own way of screening out folk n wen I say screen I don't mean look for perfect people, ain't no such on this earth yet. U will have qualities dat are endearing to u so look out for them, gather people around who have this qualities n even if it's not from among them u get to meet someone u wanna have a relationship wit u will get more confident in people so dat u meet new friends and acquaintances u will see a whole new dimension to people.
If u are have the pressure from ur peers u need to tell urself dat dis is ur life ain't none of em gonna share ur pain wen it comes. People love to be around joy but pain makes em retreat. Take ur time n live ur life opening ur eyes to d beauty around u especially in people cos even though we humans can be rotten we sometimes find diamonds in the rough amidst d dirt.
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by boy1(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2009
life's about decision.we all have 2 make decisions--that's what makes us adults.
All decisions have rewards and consequences.
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by KennyG6(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2009
am kinda not into all dem relationship fings, cos i feel am gna get cheated on, dnt knw if any1 feels d same way abt realtionships

Hmm, poster, i dont think its ideal to go into a relationship with that mindset, while there's the possibility that he might cheat on you, there's also the odd chance that he wont and your mind set would lead you to suspect his every move, and that cannot be good for the relationship. Just be careful who you give your heart to and take things slowly, that way you'd probably sense if he's the one before you travel too far down the road.
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by mandyluv(f): 1:51am On Oct 02, 2009
excuse me amebo or wateva u call urself, dnt get my father involved in all dis, geeez dude i dnt even knw u nd u dere gettin all worked up ova nufffin, i jst voiced out wat i wanted to nd ask 4 pple's contributions nt ur insults, if i want a realationship i wuld get one, am nt so keen on dem cos at d end of d day am still 19 nd none of d guys i date nw is gna marry me, so y d fuss, like one of d guys said as i grow older nd become matured i wuld tend 2 go 4 mre matured pple hu ar likely nt 2 cheat, rite nw within my age range wat d guys jst wnt is sex nd wen dey find a cuter girl dey ditch u , no 18/ 19 year old wants commitment. angry
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by Rooneyboy(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2009
Who's this silly young girl seeking for notice ?
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by Rooneyboy(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2009
Who's this silly young girl seeking for notice ?
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by Rooneyboy(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2009
Go read ur books young girl. I guess u still in school,u dont have a mate on NL.
Re: Never Had A Realtionship by smooooooth: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2009
there's nothing as mr or mrs perfect, we just have to love the inperfect pipu perfectly. just focus on inner values that last.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Your Words: What's The Difference Between Dating And Courtship? / Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? / To Meet Or Not To Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.