Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Just Wanna Express Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Wanna Express Myself (4324 Views)

Help: I Have A Crush In A Lady In My New Church, How Do Express Myself? / I Express Myself Better In Writing Than In Speaking. / Just Wanna Say, I Am Sorry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mr NL has come and it has gone. Meanwhile, a lot of 'ish' happened! From receiving 'threat mail' to 'spy' to other dirty things.

Someone lost the respect I had for him. This contest is suppose to be FUN but mehn, I was surprised that this MRNL ish gets/got 'messier' than MISSNL. I shake my head. Someone can't even have fun again undecided.

I hope that when the 'rumoured winner' collects the money, it will end his 'poverty'

See our 'future leaders' at work undecided and we will come here and be shouting 'corruption' upadan. It starts from me and you.

You want to make a change, start with that person in the mirror.

I know some of you will Bash me and I know some of you will UNDERSTAND what I'm trying to say because it's so glaring that this CONTEST was rigged!

For the 'bashers', you should know me by now. I don't fvcking care! It's your data nd your brain, how you use it no concern me.

I rest my case angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by dharay88: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2016

okay, and so....
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Sexxkillz: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Attention seeker oshi. . .

7 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Attention seeker oshi. . .
okay
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Let me just book space till after the result.. I will modify!!
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
dharay88:

okay, and so....
So anything undecided
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by obiorathesubtle: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lol. Funny. Just funny..
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by dharay88: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissHatey:
So anything undecided
ohk & your point is...
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Sexxkillz: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissHatey:
okay
Whenever your preferred candidate doesn't win, it becomes corruption and you all bring your nonsense to the romance section.

When you lot were planning in your group, how many people were there? Why should a whole section bear the brunt of a group's stupidity?

"Okay" my left butt cheek.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
grin
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by mhisbliss(f): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
now am becoming more scared of this msNL thing, so much drama, and attention than you can actually handle, i thought this was fun atleast thats what i heard before joining Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tonight's gonna be entertaining as always grin....
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Oahray: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thanks for opening a chat thread for me smiley

Ehen... JoeBlocks, I've taken a look. Shey you no get multiple personities so? tongue

You have one handle for dark poetry / politics, another for erötic poetry, still others for e-battles. You be chairman o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol. Funny. Just funny..
[size=20pt]Just too funny! A lot happened you know, I was just watching and SMH. Too speechless to even type.[/size]
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
[s]Whenever your preferred candidate doesn't win, it becomes corruption and you all bring your nonsense to the romance section.

When you lot were planning in your group, how many people were there? Why should a whole section bear the brunt of a group's stupidity?

"Okay" my left butt cheek.
[/s]
You say whaat

Who's talking about winning or losing It was never a 'Do or die' for somebody. It's a game! Someone must WIN and someone will LOSE!

I'm talking about the glaring rigging that happened!

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
smiley
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Sexxkillz: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissHatey:
You say whaat

Who's talking about winning or losing It was never a 'Do or die' for somebody. It's a game! Someone must WIN and someone will LOSE!

I'm talking about the glaring rigging that happened!
Did you count the votes yourself to know if it was rigged or not? Did you? Or do you just create a thread simply because you can?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
NL has gone mad lately. Will check back tomorrow.
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by obiorathesubtle: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=20pt]Just too funny! A lot happened you know, I was just watching and SMH. Too speechless to even type.[/size]
But you typed? Lol..

A proverb in my village says.. A man who falls from a palm tree the first time is extremely careful when he recovers, because the second fall is death..
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Young03(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
I know they rigged the election but no problem
we already know the winner
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by DesChyko: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Why is it that you guys always have to become so stoopid over issues like this? You're still waiting to be lectured that all five can't be winners?
A contest amongst usernames and you're being all dramatic. Are you so mentally relegated that you'ld believe 50k or what have you is the reason young men contest and Nairalanders would throw their weight behind them?
How does a username losing the respect of another username stop the earth from rotating? How?

Please, I believe you are of more value than swapping your surname for another. Keep it so by engaging your cerebrum more frequently.

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
But you typed? Lol..

A proverb in my village says.. A man who falls from a palm tree the first time is extremely careful when he recovers, because the second fall is death..
I get that.

Lesson

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by DesChyko: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Young03:

Consult my posts since the end of Ms Nairaland till date. I and nothing less than twenty popular usernames have been on this issue. You know how many bans I chop in just that little time alone? That's for my candidate alone. And you're saying what? That what was riggged? You're just being blind. Minus campaign sef, Nairaland had made a decision before today.
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Did you count the votes yourself to know if it was rigged or not? Did you? Or do you just create a thread simply because you can?
Well, I'm not the type of girl that likes 'explaining herself'.

Go to that thread and you will see what you are suppose to be seeing
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oahray:
Thanks for opening a chat thread for me smiley

Ehen... JoeBlocks, I've taken a look. Shey you no get multiple personities so? tongue

You have one handle for dark poetry / politics, another for erötic poetry, still others for e-battles. You be chairman o!
You are lost
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
DesChyko:
[s]Why is it that you guys always have to become so stoopid over issues like this? You're still waiting to be lectured that all five can't be winners?
A contest amongst usernames and you're being all dramatic. Are you so mentally relegated that you'ld believe 50k or what have you is the reason young men contest and Nairalanders would throw their weight behind them?
How does a username losing the respect of another username stop the earth from rotating? How?

Please, I believe you are of more value than swapping your surname for another. Keep it so by engaging your cerebrum more frequently.[/s]
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
mhisbliss:
now am becoming more scared of this msNL thing, so much drama, and attention than you can actually handle, i thought this was fun atleast thats what i heard before joining Nairaland
What's that?
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Young03:

Of course, they do.

But who are we to complain
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Sexxkillz: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissHatey:
Well, I'm not the type of girl that likes 'explaining herself'.

Go to that thread and you will see what you are suppose to be seeing
You can only give what you have. You cant explain, cos you know shit_ . . .

If you didn't manually count the votes to ascertain if it was rigged or not, and chose instead, to pull "facts" from your ass you should "kip kwayet".

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by mhisbliss(f): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissHatey:
What's that?
you don't know what attention mean?
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Oahray: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissHatey:
You are lost
thanks for the needless diagnosis.
Re: I Just Wanna Express Myself by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
mhisbliss:
you don't know what attention mean?
You can explain the context you are using it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus / Here Is A Super Cool Way To Know If A Lady Just Had S*x / High Libido Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.