Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Women Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Only (702 Views)

Matured Women Only / Married Women Only: Av U Ever Cheated On Ur Husband? / Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Only by AloyEmeka6: 1:34am On Sep 23, 2009
What makes you so unforgettable?. What are the behavioral and physical features in you that will sustain your image in a man's memory?
Re: Women Only by iice(f): 3:41am On Sep 23, 2009
My Essence cool
Re: Women Only by Gamine(f): 4:14am On Sep 23, 2009
I guess you'd have to ask the guys, Cause im pretty confused myself

Im not sure if its my vampire teeth, toothpick legs or big head undecided
Re: Women Only by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 23, 2009
my ability to abuse the OP.
Re: Women Only by chic2pimp(m): 5:30am On Sep 23, 2009
Why only women nah? undecided

This one nah sexism oooooo tongue.
Re: Women Only by iice(f): 5:40am On Sep 23, 2009
tpia.:

grin

chic2pimp:

Why only women nah? undecided

This one nah sexism oooooo tongue.

Here's one for una
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-327326.0.html
Re: Women Only by natashi: 6:00am On Sep 23, 2009
A guy must have trust, honor and compassion. If he shows this to a women, knows when to stand up and fight or when to just listen, if he makes you feel like you are the only possible choice for him (even though he sees you for the good and the bad). If a man can truely touch a women without any expectations on getting anything back. A women would go to any lengths the light that reflects off this man or do almost anything. Guys remember women are easy creatures when it comes down to it, and men you have one simple advantage the world is forgetting what it is like to raise true men and women, so if you are truely a man like your parents raised you to be then you should be able to get almost any women because you are the rare gold that we search so hard to find, and I totally agree we are unforgetable because of are essence and the fact that god indeed knew what he was doing when he created man and women , we are wired to remember the great ones.
Re: Women Only by amebono1: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2009
Dont know where to start from undecided
Re: Women Only by ejeba(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2009
iice is right go to
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-327326.0.html and you'll get your answer there
Re: Women Only by AloyEmeka6: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2009
tpia.:

You are so right. The image of the rabid dog in my head after one round of tpiah attack becomes perpetual. Your abusive nature is quite sexy o.
Re: Women Only by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2009
u make some part of his or her life depend on you so that when you are not there he/she will feel your absense
Re: Women Only by CrazyMan(m): 1:52am On Sep 24, 2009
*Jotting down some points*
Re: Women Only by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 24, 2009
My never-ending jovial mood. Always laughing or giggling cheesy
Re: Women Only by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 24, 2009
My angry mood angry
Re: Women Only by Busybody2(f): 2:48am On Sep 24, 2009
Gamine:

I guess you'd have to ask the guys, Cause im pretty confused myself

Im not sure if its my vampire teeth, toothpick legs or big head undecided

I know the answer, it is easy as A.B.C, as simple as 1, 2, 3, as easy as Do, Re, Mi . . . cheesy It is the 3 reasons you listed tongue cheesy grin cheesy

!amebo no1:

Dont know where to start from undecided

Let me help you juggle your memory too cheesy How about starting from the trail of broken hearts of all the ex's you have left in your wake, who have all gone off women and turned gay tongue Don't thank me, glad to have been of help cool
Re: Women Only by Busybody2(f): 2:49am On Sep 24, 2009
FL Gators:

My never-ending jovial mood. Always laughing or giggling cheesy

FL Gators:

My angry mood angry

Ha, I can see where my missing Bipolar meds have been dissappearing to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Women Only by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 24, 2009
I think it's what I say. They say I use words that can sting. And I don't even talk much. Next thing you know they say they would like to see the husband I marry.
Re: Women Only by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 24, 2009
Busy_body:

Ha, I can see where my missing [b]Bipolar [/b]meds have been dissappearing to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mchewwww, that's what every guy always say. . . .why?
Re: Women Only by nana(f): 3:03am On Sep 24, 2009
stillwater:

I think it's what I say. They say I use words that can sting. And I don't even talk much. Next thing you know they say they would like to see the husband I marry.
cheesy Tot I was the only one
Re: Women Only by Busybody2(f): 3:07am On Sep 24, 2009
stillwater:

Girl you are so brave to spill, chei if I had a dime for everytime I hae been told that, I'd be a millionaire by now embarassed embarassed embarassed

FL Gators:

Mchewwww, that's what every guy always say. . . .why?

That's bad and cruel on their part, how can they just say that and not act on it by calling in the Doctor with the straitjacket and the tranquiliser to come and attend to you grin
Re: Women Only by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 24, 2009
Lol really.

still wondering who married you sef cheesy
Re: Women Only by Busybody2(f): 5:15am On Sep 24, 2009
FL Gators:

Lol really.

still wondering who married you sef cheesy

I pity the unfortunate victim cherish my hubby, too tongue grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everyone! You Can Be Happy In Your Relationship / Help! I'm Confuse / No Nice Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.