Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) (7082 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2011
Those Kanye West lyrics hit the nail on the head when they claimed a gold-digging woman won’t mess with a broke man. Heck, it costs a lot to keep her happy. The gold digger can be defined as a woman whose main reason for hooking up is so that she can gain material benefits from the latest sponge she’s dating.

Here are 10 signs that your girlfriend is much more interested in spending quality time with your wallet than with you.

No.10 She Wants Expensive Gifts e.g Blackberries,Human Hair and doing her hair ever 2weeks!! undecided undecided
When you give her something sentimental that doesn’t cost much, but reminds you of a special time together, or you write her a heartfelt poem, she might give you a blank look or turn her nose up at the gift.

She would’ve just preferred it if you bought her a pair of diamond earrings or those Jimmy Choo heels she pointed out the day before. The gold digger is eager for gifts that are caked with money, instead of sentimental value.

No.9 Her Friends Are Gold Diggers--You might have to watch the company your Woman keeps
As the saying goes, you can tell a lot about someone from the company they keep. If your girlfriend spends time with other women who seem to show signs of being gold diggers, or you’ve heard gossip about their behaviour, chances are she could well be influenced by their tendencies.

It’s a good idea to keep your hand on your wallet.

No.8 She's Curious About Your Financial Status--Never reveal your financial status to a nigerian woman, you would slowly be digging your Grave doing that!!
Your girlfriend has been interested in hearing about your career and financial status from day one. Though you might mistake her curiosity for interest in your life, she’s probably sussing you out to ensure you will be able to pay her way through the relationship.

No.7 She Never Pays--This is the mentality of Nigerian women ((He's the man--let him pay)) Thats why white women are much better~
When the bill arrives at the table, she pretends it doesn’t exist. It’s always up to you to settle it, and she never even offers to pay or go Dutch. Basically, a gold digger takes for granted that you’re a gentleman, and when it comes to shelling out money, you’re the one for the job.

No.6 She Hates Other Women--sees them as a threat to her national Loot
Always dressed in the finest clothing and looking gorgeous, the gold digger flaunts the fact that she likes to take care of herself. But it’s with other people’s money, of course. Since she places emphasis on her looks, she is wary of and competitive with other desirable women and dislikes their company if they are just as gorgeous or as status-endowed as she is. Clearly, her behaviour is caught up in insecurity.

No.5 She Uses Her Looks For Short-Term Gain--Alot of such women are here on nairaland and i know them from the way they even interact among us,
She has to get to the front of the line at clubs, so she pops open a button on her cleavage-exposing top. She wants her neighbour to change her car tire so she won’t be late for lunch with the girls, so she walks over to him in a figure-flattering dress to make him drool.

The gold digger uses her looks for short-term gain, and she probably charmed you that way too. But she doesn’t use her looks for long-term goals, simply because she doesn’t have any.

No.4 She's Status-Obsessed
The gold digger craves high status, thinking that she can gain it by how she looks and dresses. She’ll regularly snub people whom she perceives as having a low status, like the homeless or those working in service jobs.

On dates, she’s more likely to appear impressed if men tell her they own an Audi R8 or a Range Rover sports HSE 2010 edition than if they mention that they help out at soup kitchens on Sundays.

No.3 She Climbs Boyfriends--Alot of these women claim to do this not knowing they are exposing themselves
Instead of climbing the corporate ladder, the gold digger straps on her Manolos to use boyfriends as stepping stones. In fact, looking back on her relationship history, you’re likely to find that each guy she’s dated has been richer than the last.

No.2 She's Out Of Your League--Beware any woman that tell's a man she's outta his league ((shes too Good 2 be true)) she rightfully is,

Your ego is boosted when you consider that she’s so much hotter than you are, but bear in mind that this could be a bad sign. No offence, but if she’s miles better looking than you are, you have to wonder what she’s hoping to gain from the relationship.

If you happen to have a fat wallet to accompany your great head of hair, it could be a sign that she’s hoping to increase her wealth by association.

You’re her promotion to a more fabulous, expensive life.

No.1 She Has A Sense Of Entitlement
Since she craves status and doesn’t have long-term goals, the gold digger walks around feeling entitled to the good life without feeling any need to lift a diamond-encrusted finger to achieve it.

Guys please let's be careful and suspicious of that woman we call our's,
With God on our side we would get there
and 2011 is that year when all Gold digger's would flee from us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Mygoldie(f): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2011
@op you again!!!!
you should be given an award for copying and pasting.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
Who is OP,
and check if there's Anything like plagerism  there

or are u a G-D ~
angry angry
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Mygoldie(f): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2011
oh shut up you know im not.
but come to think of it,must you always slag women off just to boost your ego?
don't you think this is getting boring and old already?
i thought you said you've changed from your old ways,stop labelling people you don't know all because of your incorrect imaginations.

190 change your views and ways,sometimes you can be nice,but sometimes,i'm like oh my God.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Areaboy2(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2011
lol, i was gona say this is the best write up i've seen 190 make until i read the first comment, oooops tongue

Harvard Referencing brother!!!!!!
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2011
MyGoldie

Thank you, Im completely dissapointed in you!! angry angry
You are certainly not a Gold-digger but this is a wake up call
to men so i solely dont expect you to understand~
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2011
Harvard Referencing brother!!!!!!

LMSAO,
Its Oxford referencing
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Mygoldie(f): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2011
Copy that,but you dont have to be dissapointed in me.
but those woman-haters and batterers are the men you should be dissapointed in,Pronto.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2011
Not Only Pronto Its choco milo!!
Gold digging and cheating have always been issues
men face from their women,we men have wizened up,

We certainly cant keep all our egg's in one basket no more

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Mcleo007(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2011
Excellent. Wish i can believe this anyway.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^You should!! grin grin
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 2sexy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2011
190 GREAT JOB! I can see traces of my ex-gal being a GOLD DIGGER.

The girl almost bleed me dry, Thanks to Nlanders who adviced me, then. and 190 was one of the advisers. But that was long ago--2009
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2011
^^Anytyme bro, Call on superman 190 to save the day!!

I hope you have a better lover now!! grin grin
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 1:18am On Jan 04, 2011
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2011
Thanks 190! wink wink

Av met lots of them!

The worst is, majority of them are from a very poor home! cry cry cry cry

They believe their looks is their ticket to nirvana! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Phewwwww! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2011
mtcheeeeew
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2011
greateros:

Thanks 190! wink wink

Av met lots of them!

The worst is, majority of them are from a very poor home! cry cry cry cry

[size=15pt]They believe their looks is their ticket to nirvana![/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy

Phewwwww! grin grin grin

Gbam and double Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2011
mydreamz:

mtcheeeeew

Truth Hurts Huh!
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
angry angry
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Donshegxy10(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
Hittin the nail on d head, thumbs up!
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2011
Thanks man!!
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Omolola1(f): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
Honestly,

This is a good write- up cool

(but wondering if you actually did copy & paste)
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2011
Omolola1:

Honestly,

grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Phate07(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2011
Omolola1:

Honestly,

grin grin End of discussion.

But seriously bro, thumbs up to ya for this lil piece(though next time you should try and reference the original author).
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^Mr.cock, I thought you've been slaughtered ,
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Orton10(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2011
^
Where ein dey?
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2011
phat07 is mr.cock

check his past posts,
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Phate07(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2011

Bro, this is 2011 and that joke is now stale and boring. undecided
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Orton10(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
Wella i hope so cos i miss dat dude. Made last yr on NL worthwhile.
Welcome bk Phat.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Orton10(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
Welcome bk Phat.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by 190: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
Orton1_0:

Welcome bk Phat.
grin grin
Re: Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only) by Phate07(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2011

190 bro have you sucked any willies today? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Yoruba Guy Is Handsome... / When A Togo Girl Want To Scam 9ja Guy (screenshot) / Military Man Could Not Stop Two People Having Sex In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.