Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (88724 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Kizzkizz(f): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Some tools and idiots are still there spweing thrash!!! Who amongst you is innocent of 'all' things supposedly 'immoral'! Some fools are there talking about why she is already bleeping in JSS 2. Stuck-up bunch of ideeota!!!! Nonsense!!! Na dem worse pass ooo.
Poor girl. Maybe one of those idiots been dey eye d gey she no gree, dem see chance them latch on like d agbaya dey r.
Girls eyes don see for this world sa!!! And when a girl turns on a man and sets him up, dem go dey shout.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by AlphaCentauri: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
MizMyColi:
I'm actually fuming right now and wish I can lay my hands on one of those perpetrators. Just one. By the time I'm through with him, he will wish his parents never conceived him, and others who tow his path will receive same treatment if I catch them.

Vainglorious bunch of stupendous idiots.
woman keep quiet there. you aint gone do shyttt but get your ass whooped by those men

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by olanshile2016(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
am not driving read later

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by olanshile2016(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
am driving,will read later

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by mesoprogress(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Adeoba10:
See eye like wande coal own....
Ano understand all d grammer sef. The question b say SHE CHOP BANANA or NOT?
And who are you to judge her? She's a minor, if anyone should be punished, it should be the molester / pedophile.

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by drss2(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
johnstar:
Spotted already

Person wey go marry dis gal take note

Na free brideprice o, nor spend pass 10k if u wn marry dis gal o choi
fyi i won't mind paying N1 million bride price to marry dat girl. get it

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by AlphaCentauri: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
2odd:
My question is this what was she doing where she was caught , though am not in support of excessive beating n others but how many of u will caught ur 15yr old ward having sex n let her go. N the second version of the story is just meant to incur public sentiments no tangible point raised .nigerians can b funny ,yrs later n she don become full blown olosho,the same set of pple will come out to heap blames on her guardians .
dayum nigga. you should join the police force cuz your bullets are lethal grin

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by mcnuel001(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Adeoba10:
See eye like wande coal own....
Ano understand all d grammer sef. The question b say SHE CHOP BANANA or NOT?
She no chop d banana, she swallow am nioooo. Ssee d face ehn na war grin
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Aremu01(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
No this is heartbreaking
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Rapture4real(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
I hate with passion this attitude of stripping a woman unclas. It is the most disgraceful thing you can do to a woman. Woman's body is her greatest asset and dignity. Any little thing is to unclad a woman. Many of them have been molested in the name of punishing them for stealing phone. It shows the sexual perversion in men. As they are punishing the unclad woman their body chemistry will be rising thereby committing sin of lust against God. You can moderately discipline them if need be but never to strip unclad. Pls let's respect our women. They didn't choose to be a woman, God did for a special purpose. All my three children are girls and I'm proud of them. I'd rather been unclad for any punishment never my wife. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Nigeria is still living in the middle ages , even if they flog her to death, she will still continue where she stopped.

It's fucking shocking that you're a woman.

I really need to stop reading nairaland comments to avoid running crazy.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Adeoba10(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
mesoprogress:
And who are you to judge her? She's a minor, if anyone should be punished, it should be the molester / pedophile.
Molester gini? Do u knw wat kid of nowadays are into.... Mere looking at dat pix, i dont think someone can molest such kid...
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by ipreach: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Relevant authorities should come and take over this case ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by AlphaCentauri: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Rapture4real:
I hate with passion this attitude of stripping a woman unclas. It is the most disgraceful thing you can do to a woman. Woman's body is her greatest asset and dignity. Any little thing is to unclad a woman. Many of them have been molested in the name of punishing them for stealing phone. It shows the sexual perversion in men. As they are punishing the unclad woman their body chemistry will be rising thereby committing sin of lust against God. You can moderately discipline them if need be but never to strip unclad. Pls let's respect our women. They didn't choose to be a woman, God did for a special purpose. All my three children are girls and I'm proud of them. I'd rather been unclad for any punishment never my wife. Thanks
solution is very simple >>>> stay very far away from poor people. these poor people are demons in disguise. they the ones lynching and stripping people nekkid. this kind of thing will not happen in lekki or eko atlantis or victoria island grin grin

of course rich people are demons too but they dont resort to crass behaviors in public

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Adeoba10:

Enuf of all dis grammer.... I tot u ppl called it child abuse wen one of d minister from north proposed such. I dont knw d problem with you ppl. So at 15,she can peel n chop any type of bOnana.... Contunu
Shut up, even if she chop banana at her young age, does it justify beating her naked and spreading the video online.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
MizMyColi:
I'm actually fuming right now and wish I can lay my hands on one of those perpetrators. Just one. By the time I'm through with him, he will wish his parents never conceived him, and others who tow his path will receive same treatment if I catch them.

Vainglorious bunch of stupendous idiots.

I saw something that looked like an erec_tion on one of the perpetrators, they shouldn't go unpunished.
Why is this girls' face not blurred out?

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by don4real18(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
she slept with the man's son in his own house and gets flogged for it
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by maasoap(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Majority of Nigerian reporters should be shot, especially half-baked ones as these with their poor reporting skills.

The level of "research"'performed by them leaves a lot to be desired.

This version of the story makes absolutely no sense. If the original story is false, then why exactly was she punished? What was her crime? Who are those men and how come she lives with them despite having family members and a grown sister?

This story reeks.
Thank you. In fact, I'm more confused than ever. He didn't pass any message across at all.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by teacherbim(f): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Angelo45:

At 15 u still dey run unclad?

I'm also confused oooh,at 15 yrs,my 8years old girl will never try to naked her self not even in the presence of visitors
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Adeoba10(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Shut up, even if she chop banana at her young age, does it justify beating her naked and spreading the video online.
Buhahahahaha... So, am I the who beat her or shared her video online? D video shared den, nobody knows her name, but check d topic now, her name was bodly written which i tink is far worst dan d previous video. So stop d aggression transfer.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by bunmibola(f): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
generalbush:
JSS2... And she has started eating Apple...

Chai....

At that age, I was still running about Naked down street...
Seriously, u didn't read d post
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Originalsly: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Linus Abaa.... is he hoping that this report would hurl him into the spotlight and bring him fame and fortune...like Linda? Why else would he now expose the identity of the victim?..15 year old victim? ...and posting close up photos of her so we can ID her?....and reposting her unclad photos? Now she is definitely scarred for life.Oh how I wish someone should equally post unclad photos and videos of his wife or sister.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Liftedhands(f): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
mazichika:
I was expecting to see a 5year old girl
That man is a big fool,and he should tell us how old he was when he had his first sex.

Stupid illiterate man!
Go back and read the story!!! Don't just comment based on the headings alone haba! angry

Since she is able to identify those that brutalised her! Mr justice Linus I was expecting you to have also published there names here! You went investigating for the truth now that you have it why shield them? Name them and let them come and defend themselves.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Heffalump(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
I smell damage control!

The video was however too real to be doubted viewing the scene at the background. Finally the deed has been done and only few people will choose to have reversed memory on this issue. undecided
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by sleepyeyez(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Odeh. So u couldn't blur her face? Aint she supposed to be 15?. Ur little knowledge of stuff like that makes me feel like this investigative journalism of urs go get huge loopholes. Hope d culprits are cought and punished tho
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by ndcide(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
No research on this report. It's just a lame report aimed at whipping up emotions and giving the investigator silly fame. Nothing more.

We didn't know her name before. We didn't care. We couldn't have known her real face, now we know her. In fact this report is even worse than the video.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Coldfeet(f): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Waternogetenemy cone and read the update, do you still have the same views you staunchly stood by in the first thread? cry
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by lizzy5: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
hmmmmmmm ;Dhmmmmmmm
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by generalbush(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
kayusre:
at 15 running about naked when your mates are through or rounding up sec school...smh

Indomie Generation...
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by generalbush(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
jordinsparkles:
be reasonable for once in your life.

I will just assume you made a mistake typing this...

Avoid my mentions next time...

Gracias!!
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Petndu(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
I tire oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.