Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (88726 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by dapsonlou(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ok you met her one on one, what's her side of the story?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by andyanders: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
generalbush:
JSS2... And she has started eating Apple...

Chai....

At that age, I was still running about Naked down street...

I pity your ignorance and an undeveloped mind over ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by muller101(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
mazichika:
I was expecting to see a 5year old girl
That man is a big fool,and he should tell us how old he was when he had his first sex.

Stupid illiterate man!
wait till u meet ur daughter doing same under ur roof. How will u react?

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by mildflame: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
generalbush:

Chai....

Better thank GOD your parent were watching over, who knows what would have become of U given same situation of life
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Corpse: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Adeoba10:
Thanks Corpse member cheesy
The pleasure is mine
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
sadMtcheww .... For my area even 11years old pkin deh eat banana lyk everyday.. And they'll be like its non of your business sad
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by mfm04622: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
mazichika:
I was expecting to see a 5year old girl
That man is a big fool,and he should tell us how old he was when he had his first sex.

Stupid illiterate man!

Please always read and understand a post before commenting.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Deadright2(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bekwarra:
The kind news wey dey come out of the land of the UGWUandans these days sef.
ewedu Republic papa dey rape daughter.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Descholar: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice one, God will be Ur strength. Fail not to work without prayers cos doz evil set of ppl can conspire to deal with u via some levels beyond Ur powers..... But I pray DAT God will continue to walk and work with u to d end. God bless u dear.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by penzy3rd(m): 1:40am On Aug 08, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
nawa..what really happened
a very stupid qtn to ask angry
PrettyCrystal:
nawa..what really happened
a very stupid qtn to ask
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:50am On Aug 08, 2016
point is .... THIS IS SHIT
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:51am On Aug 08, 2016
goddamn it .. i meant to type shit
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Aleora(f): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2016
generalbush:

Chai....

and who should we ask now to confirm
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by generalbush(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Aleora:
and who should we ask now to confirm
lol.... Oya ask me..
I will tell you the Truth
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Aleora(f): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2016
generalbush:

lol.... Oya ask me..

I will tell you the Truth
lols and what if you are still lieing?#eye rollling##hope you good?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by generalbush(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2016
Aleora:
lols and what if you are still lieing?#eye rollling##hope you good?

I don't lie... that's one bad tin abt me..

Lol..

Am fine... Happy Monday!!

Work or school??
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Aleora(f): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2016
generalbush:

I don't lie... that's one bad tin abt me..

Lol..

Am fine... Happy Monday!!

Work or school??
same here,no work,no school lolss#alien
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by generalbush(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Aleora:
same here,no work,no school lolss#alien

LOL... Nice one!!...

So you enjoying all day right? wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Aleora(f): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2016
generalbush:

LOL... Nice one!!...

So you enjoying all day right? wink smiley
ehnenjoying in buharis eraI don't think so lols
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by generalbush(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2016
Aleora:
ehnenjoying in buharis eraI don't think so lols

Really... Did Buhari shut down all the "enjoyment" centers? cheesy...

Tell me more cheesy
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Aleora(f): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2016
generalbush:

Really... Did Buhari shut down all the "enjoyment" centers? cheesy...

Tell me more cheesy
lols one bottle of ogogoro is I think 2000 so u c and I don't av even 10kobo,so he as really shut down the whole enjoyment centres buh wait enjoyment ??Monday morning chai
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by generalbush(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Aleora:
lols one bottle of ogogoro is I think 2000 so u c and I don't av even 10kobo,so he as really shut down the whole enjoyment centres buh wait enjoyment ??Monday morning chai

Lemme send you a PM... Any probs?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by awesomeDave: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/see-update-on-girl-who-was-allegedly.html
iS she being celebrated for having sex as a minor. This is actually tryn to encourage sexual immorality because the OP and the people involved r just tryn to make us believe she was victimized but the truth is dat she was wrong. She deserves a reprimand not dis charade on social netwoks. Its an insult to morality
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by MrIyke222(m): 2:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Adeoba10:
See eye like wande coal own....
Ano understand all d grammer sef. The question b say SHE CHOP BANANA or NOT?

Its like u share dsame size of darknes filld brain like dose primitive uncultured lowlife fools for askin such shameles question.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Adeoba10(m): 6:00am On Aug 17, 2016
MrIyke222:

Its like u share dsame size of darknes filld brain like dose primitive uncultured lowlife fools for askin such shameles question.
Kaabo.... How was ur journey? Do you mind taking paracetamol, bcus i can see dat you will need it for someone else headache. Moreover, am sure you are part of those who encourage immorality (underage sex) but do come online to castigate d northerner trying to make it constitutional. Bro... From my own perspective, see nothing bad in beating such wayward pikin, but posting it online is out of it. My question still remains "SHE CHOP BANANA OR NOT" Have a stress-free day bro, n dont stay awake to dispense trash again leave dat for LAWMA
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Nature8(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Nawa oo..
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by modsfucker: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.