Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (88723 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by centboy123456(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
generalbush:
JSS2... And she has started eating Apple...

Chai....

At that age, I was still running about Naked down street...

Am sorry sir what do you mean by eating Apple pls sir tell me I want to know more
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by generalbush(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Twaci:
Where was her sister when all these were happening? undecided

And please can someone tell us the full story already?

Come backyard and get the full gist...

Permit me to use your siggy for a write up... lol.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=, Compol Peace Ibekwe Abdalla,
/quote]
Abeg na Igbo name be this?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by lieutenantHaven: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
U have shown her face to d whole world. And d only point u raised was d fact dat she was tortured (which I condemn too) but u can't even tell d correct story showing dat there is an iota of truth in d guardian s actions ( even tho its barbaric). And who are dose pple she was mentioning on d video like Portugal and d one dat washes tipper and co. Abeg...we will support u wen u have all d facts
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by generalbush(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
centboy123456:

Am sorry sir what do you mean by eating Apple pls sir tell me I want to know more

So it is from my mouth you wana hear that Buhari is now deaf...!!

Kwantinu...
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by MizMyColi(f): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I saw something that looked like an erec_tion on one of the perpetrators, they shouldn't go unpunished.
Why is this girls' face not blurred out?

Nne, me sef Taya for them.

They probably think it's because she has nothing to hide, especially seeing as it seems that all has been taken from her.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by generalbush(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
bunmibola:

Seriously, u didn't read d post

Hi beauty, Please I will love the privilege of hearing the story from your side...*Winks*
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
K9Uneet:
Nigerian men too like to see unclothedness. If a woman steals, she'll be stripped naked. This one os accused of having sex at a young age and she's equally stripped naked. Wetin una wan see sef? Nonesenses and nonentities
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Majority of Nigerian reporters should be shot, especially half-baked ones as these with their poor reporting skills.

The level of "research"'performed by them leaves a lot to be desired.

This version of the story makes absolutely no sense. If the original story is false, then why exactly was she punished? What was her crime? Who are those men and how come she lives with them despite having family members and a grown sister?

This story reeks.

Poor relative gone to a wealthy relatives house to do househelp while being sent to school. Power drunk master of the house is lusting after her and may have harassed her previously.

She committed some sort of offence, and the man took it as an opportunity to victimize her for not giving in to his advances. Also to soften her up for his next attempt.

My take.

There's a story some years back in Lagos where the master of the house got housegirl pregnant, then framed her on theft charges and got her imprisoned. LASG got into it. The guy should still be in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nigeria,
where people don't value Human Rights,
when are we ever going to stop acting like morons and change?

The girl's father is beyond stupid chia. it's her _fucking life if she chooses to have sex or not. Proper sex education goes a long way.

Nigeria just dey disgrace humanity anyhow mtcheww
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by tunary(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
See her dry yansh self
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by sweetguyskcee: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
hope the arrogant Self rep. member that claim to represent my constituency takes the matter seriouly, most importantly, the young girl in question needs serious rehabilitation. At least, let it be on record as your reasonable achievement for OHANIVO CONSTITUENCY
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by 2odd(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
dayum nigga. you should join the police force cuz your bullets are lethal grin
lol
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Akinaukwa: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Op did not tell us what led to the dehumanizing act. We need to know what led to this before taking the next step.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Victorosiah(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
When matters like this arise some people will start commenting without their brain. If it was not the girl''s father that flogged her then there is a cat in the bag.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by oglalasioux(m): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
I think the mastermind of her torture is her sex mate. I believe the whole thing is some sort of revenge.

I can remember my comment when this was first posted. I thought as much that a father can't be that barbaric. Even though the girl didn't behave well I support that those involved should be brought to book.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by centboy123456(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
generalbush:

Kwantinu...

Oga na wow for u oh u don't want to tell me the meaning of eating apple
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by centboy123456(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
generalbush:

Kwantinu...

Oga na wow for u oh u don't want to tell me the meaning of eating apple
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
LucifersTongue:

It's fucking shocking that you're a woman.

I really need to stop reading nairaland comments to avoid running crazy.
i have no business with a Lucifer, if you don't comprehend my comment , then don't quote. i despise brainless ppl barging into my mention.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by brimoknight(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
The girl eye don tear! Am still waiting for the truth.

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by DonBenny77(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
rubbish she's not innocent ....its all in d eyes that she has no parents don't mean she should b spoilt ........ how did she get to jss2? Means she has a guardian that cares about her.

its her hot pants that has brought shame upon her

whoever is bringing up this matter is an attention seeker
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by shuggah(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
God forgive me for judging her wrongly ..and may her case be adjudicated
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by AngryNigerian(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mtschwww...evil befalls those that are so buhari-deaf to hear its footsteps, or shortsighted to see it 'coming'
Questions:
What will a 15yr old gain by being Hot? Why are we not talking more about her sexcapades...because we are so 'into it', abi? Like someone asked if the perpetrator could tell us when he first had sex! And some other person was relating (early experience of) sex to "literacy"!
That was a heinous act, aimed at "God-knows-what" (which I believe shouldn't be handled by the Police!), but my candid advice to people living with this notion of "allow us to live our lives; e no concern you"! When e happen, e go den concern me!
I see little girls & guys "living" their "lives" everyday, throwing cares to the wind...there is always the "day of reckoning". Dress well, dem no hear...keep ur head down...mba! Face your studies...eh-eh! Who suffers the brunt of the wahala wen it happens?
Pls, do not misinterpret me oo; i'm not saying that the girl was ds or dat...but using the story as a point of contact for all "indomie-gen" ppl. Like someone said here, during our time na stream i still de baff & all of us de baff nude! No wahala! Not that we dnt nurse the idea oo! But tryam naa! The whole village will pounce on you! So, we were scared to the teeth! Ò gwukwa 'nu m n'ónu
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Irishrena1(f): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
After watching that video, I was troubled. I felt helpless because all I wanted to do was teach the supposed "father" a lesson he would never forget. I wished I could invite some hefty homosexuals to do something humane. Like they should have gang raped him through the night, and while at it, keep telling him it was punishment for what he did to that little girl. Then castrate him and throw him on the street na.ked. I still felt that was not going to give him enough dehumanization like the girl has suffered. He should even be flogged too in the process of being gang raped. But all these are mere thoughts. Those men deserve jungle justice after which their carcasses should be fed to forest animals
Spoilt or not, nobody deserves that. Its her life, some countries even state that children should not be flogged. Y? Because to an extent, they should be brought up to learn to make decisions for themselves. And flogging does not always guarantee that the child does what you would prefer he does.
Hell yes, did all the high profile and low profile oloshos not come from homes? Does it mean that they should be dehumanized? If she chooses to live her life carelessly, nobody should say she deserves what those mofos did to her.
See the idiot with the Cain having a hard-on. I weep for a woman scorned! Since they've taken the matter to court, the perpetuators should be sentenced to life with hard labor, mostly spent in solitary and in sections where there are mostly homosexuals
But the person that has told the entire world her name, given up close up photos and posted a dehumanizing photo of her unclad is this your definition of the pursuit if justice? You should be tried in court as well
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Majority of Nigerian reporters should be shot, especially half-baked ones as these with their poor reporting skills.

The level of "research"'performed by them leaves a lot to be desired.

This version of the story makes absolutely no sense. If the original story is false, then why exactly was she punished? What was her crime? Who are those men and how come she lives with them despite having family members and a grown sister?

This story reeks.
Whoa. Shot?!
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
No video interview no care.

It is 100% believable the reason she was dehumanized was for stealing. In this useless country once an individual is accused of robbery even without proof all the person's human rights fly out the window.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
GloriaNinja:
i have no business with a Lucifer, if you don't comprehend my comment , then don't quote. i despise brainless ppl barging into my mention.

Standard clichéd nairaland reply from the "brainy" one. Zero logical substance.

You can't come up with a good reason why we should give up on the poor girl whose major fault is to be born and raised in a shitty environment.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO TO YOUR DAUGHTER, YOU PREFER TO DO IT TO SOMEONES DAUGHTER. ITS VERY BAD
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Baroba(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
I will personally contribute to get these mindless thugs jailed.. Even if the girl was caught having an orgy, she doesn't deserve such inhumane treatment..
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
generalbush:
JSS2... And she has started eating Apple...

Chai....

At that age, I was still running about Naked down street...
hmmmmmm.
...oga calm down na
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos by jojosweet(f): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jss2 @ 15?! I left secondary school @ 15. She is late educationally and she is getting sexually active and what not hmmmm all this indomie shidren.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.