Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,614 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! (963 Views)

Thanks for reading / Romanceland/nairaland Most Sassy Guy. Rate My Today's Office Pix! / 10 Romanceland Ladies With Sagged Boobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by whogoscam: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
Its so sad the way nairaland is now the most dangerous place on earth! I came seeking for advice on an issue and instead of advice i got insults. Its not by force to comment. If you have nothing to say, then don't comment at all.

Does your insults help the situation on ground? Does it turn the hands of time? It is now confirmed that 98% of you are uneducated fellows. Who know nothing. Most of you have no lives outside nairaland which is why you act in such folly manner.

And to you @coolsix, thanks for nothing. I came seeking advice on how to handle a situation, instead you were insulting me. How childish and silly of you. If you have nothing meaningful, why not shut your trap? To all those who commented trash, well, i don't blame you. I blame the economy that cause your frustrated lives.

https://www.nairaland.com/3269508/picked-up-sex-worker-night

Just imagine as if they don't do worst things. Hypocrites
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by Marvel1206: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bro, sorry for the insults... But even at that, what you did was bad... Nobody will tell you to move on with the prostitute and chase out your wife(if that was what you were expecting) except such a person has sinister motives.. Accept the insults with good spirit cos what you did was bad, anywhere you go, [size=30pt]IT'S BAD[/size].. May i ask, what decision have you taken?

2 Likes

Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by Vinshu(f): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
LOL!

That coolsix dude was only looking for traffic and he got it out of your epistle.
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by SweetieConstie(f): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by herzern(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
*Spits on thread...

Someone should tell the dude above me...Mr Nairaland 2016 contest is over undecided
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by Essence6055: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Seriously you mean you got insults and no reliable response... Its simple whenever you are asking a question next time ... Just mention me....

The thing about Nigerians is that we cannot apply another person's situation.... to ourselves, so that is the reason we see it as fun, stupid or insult the person the way we like...

But I have come to understand that.
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by obiorathesubtle: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
You're welcome
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by mhisbliss(f): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
welcome to Nairaland the worst place to seek advice or attention
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by 7Randall: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
You should have ignored the insults and taken the advices no matter how few they are. I'm still waiting to hear the decision you made.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sorry, but, what type of advise were you expecting? Are you a baby?

You're married, yet you patronised a sex worker. Now, you're saying you're "in love". What kind of response were you expecting?

Wonders shall never cease!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
hmmm.. this guy
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by Sexytemi(f): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hemmhmm o.p are u sure that story is really true about you??, because someone else posted it here also

https://www.nairaland.com/3271993/how-picked-up-prostitute-night

Please stop trying to gain cheap popularity by bringing fake news to this site...it does more harm than good to your person.

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by paragon40(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sexytemi:
Hemmhmm o.p are u sure that story is really true about you??, because someone else posted it here also

Please stop trying to gain cheap popularity by bringing fake news to this site...it does more harm than good to your person.
C.I.A #bursted.
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sexytemi:

babe see your bobby! I feel like sucking 'em. Jesus Christ, I'm gonna melt to ashes.... #dead
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by Sexytemi(f): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
soupandeba:

babe see your bobby! I feel like sucking 'em. Jesus Christ, I'm gonna melt to ashes.... #dead

What?!?!
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by whogoscam: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sexytemi:

This is what i just mentioned above. Uneducated fellows who have nothing outside nairaland. You are so jobless that you stalk every root and corner of nairaland to find a copied/fake version of my lamentation.

Look at the date/time of my post and the date/time of that fake link you dropped. Who posted first? Did you see any "Continue reading.." in my post as seen on the other link? Which one of the two looks more authentic to you? Oh, its a rhetorical question as i didn't expect an answer since your brain is one-way. No advice, just bullsh!t.

I can imagine the amount of people who have committed suicide offline just because of users like you.

Between you and I, who is seeking cheap popularity? undecided
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by Sexytemi(f): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
whogoscam:

This is what i just mentioned above. Uneducated fellows who have nothing outside nairaland. You are so jobless that you stalk every root and corner of nairaland to find a copied/fake version of my lamentation.

Look at the date/time of my post and the date/time of that fake link you dropped. Who posted first? Did you see any "Continue reading.." in my post as seen on the other link? Which one of the two looks more authentic to you? Oh, its a rhetorical question as i didn't expect an answer since your brain is one-way. No advice, just bullsh!t.

I can imagine the amount of people who have committed suicide offline just because of users like you.

Between you and I, who is seeking cheap popularity? undecided

Hmmm, stupidity is really not expensive, and common sense ain't common...if you weren't too stupi.d and lack common sense, u would have read through the link i posted n see where i accused the poster of copying you.

But why its really hard to believe you is the way you've been replying people and all, you ain't remorseful and the story doesn't sound like you the one in need, i guess you really must be disappointed not getting your desired amount of fame which you'd expected to garner with the hogwash you posted and u had to create another thread for it...you're such pity.
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by whogoscam: 12:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hmmm, stupidity is really not expensive, and common sense ain't common...if you weren't too stupi.d and lack common sense, u would have read through the link i posted n see where i accused the poster of copying you.

But why its really hard to believe you is the way you've been replying people and all, you ain't remorseful and the story doesn't sound like you the one in need, i guess you really must be disappointed not getting your desired amount of fame which you'd expected to garner with the hogwash you posted and u had to create another thread for it...you're such pity.

You are a big fool.

Have you seen my profile? Of all my articles have I ever posted a link in any of them ? You don't have sense.
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by NaBanga: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2016
A man who cheats on his wife with a prostitute is a disgrace. A man who abandons his wife for a prostitute is destined to fail. Please let your wife go before you infect her with HIV. Let the prostitute care for you until she sees a man with more money.
Re: Thanks For Nothing Romanceland! by ABCthings: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
I've one word Repent!

(1) (Reply)

For Girls Who Wanna Get Married To Potbelly Rich Man (picture) / What Should I Do? A Nairalander Needs Help / When You Try To Get Into Her Pant By Lying To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.