Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee (1650 Views)

How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Airforce1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dude, since the stupiid retarded set of foools who despite their mouth runnings of been intelligent only on nairaland couldn't deliver Mr Nairaland to you with ease, I promise to help you the little way I can to win it come next year. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know many Nlanders got my back on this forum.
They turn up for me when I needed them most and I believe they won't turn their back on me when solicit for support on your behalf.

Without promotion, without tv or radio promo just nairaland gisting my first song "diva" garnered over 13k downloands nairalanders alone...

My second single "Oya na" all yet to be promoted outside nairaland got massive downloads all thanks to nairaland..
With this great feats recorded without promotion yet, I believe nairalanders won't let me down when I call them out for your support because of the love I believe they got for me.

I got so many games next year tho, but I will be here to help you cuz I was told you've been on this race twice now.

Blessup fam.

**Billionaire Ambition**

3 Likes

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by SweetieConstie(f): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
undecided
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by talk2alabama: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lwkmd.. iamkingzlee has been on d race twice? grin
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Airforce1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
"Awon werey" ni bo?

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Laveda(f): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmmm

Smh
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Ajewealth123(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
A
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by afanide: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
you sound quite harsh bro.......
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Sexxkillz: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
talk2alabama:
Lwkmd.. iamkingzlee has been on d race twice? grin
The Nigerian president was on the race how many times?

5 Likes

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by shigo20(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wait till next year b4 u start saying this.
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Seems you want the 13k downloads to decrease, continue undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by talk2alabama: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sexxkillz:
The Nigerian president was on the race how many times?
lwkmd d awon weyrey will never produce a Mr nairaland..

5 Likes

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Teespice(f): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
talk is cheap bro.
why didn't you do it this year for him?
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by ronald4lif(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
This dude sha. You're a nut case walahi. Grow up, Peter Pan and save us the details of your exanimate music autobiography. Who you epp? grin
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by obiorathesubtle: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin don gan face your music
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by ronald4lif(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
skarlett:
Seems you want the 13k downloads to decrease, continue undecided

Which 13k downloads? From ghost or humans biko? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Airforce1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
I ain't mocking "awon werey" no.
But how are you gonna win Mr nairaland when people sees you only as "werey"

"Werey" in English mean "Mad Person"
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Niqqa tak sum chill pill nd allow dz dead matter to rest in peace....you're startin to make scene nd lookin desperate lyk u havin beef with anybody angry

Keep ur plan 4 next year to heart nd not in mouth undecided
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Airforce1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
ronald4lif:
This dude sha. You're a nut case walahi. Grow up, Peter Pan and save us the details of your exanimate music autobiography. Who you epp? grin
. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're a body

Your comments make.me laugh honestly vanqay too grin
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by zicoraads: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Don't deceive yourself and the young man, he did well by coming second. Your association with him next year (that is if he decides to contest again) will lead to a more disastrous outcome.

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by zinachidi(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
dude.. shey u were the person dissing him on the other thread about his association. After ignoring u, now u want to help him win a contest he didn't even say he'll participate in.

I suggest u leave the guy alone he obviously doesn't have your time. Try and focus on your music mate.. Competition is over yet y'all busy killing yourselves.
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by kossyablaze(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mtchew
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
shocked
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
You're a Singer? How come we never heard any of your song? shocked
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Airforce1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Teespice:
talk is cheap bro.

why didn't you do it this year for him?

the reason s because I already got 5 contestants asking for my support which I turned down because of my busy schedule

It won't be cool after turning those four down I still turn around to support kinzglee.
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Polyestar(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by MUVA(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
I didn't realise the Mr NL contest has become his birthright grin

2 Likes

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by ronald4lif(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Airforce1:
. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're a body

Your comments make.me laugh honestly vanqay too grin

The only thing that qualifies you as an adult is your age, every other components about you passes you off as a kidult. I marvel at the pettiness and foolhardiness of a supposedly adult of your age at every attention-seeking thread you create here. Like I always tell you, grow up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Airforce1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
You're a Singer? How come we never heard any of your song? shocked

I've not promoted any yet due to my busy schedule

I only sang for nairalanders to review And the out come was encouraging.

I got monetary and morale support isn't that cool.
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

Which 13k downloads? From ghost or humans biko? grin

Wicked gringringringrin
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Airforce1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
MUVA:
I didn't realise the Mr NL contest has become his birthright grin
undecided undecided grin
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Teespice(f): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Airforce1:

the reason s because I already got 5 contestants asking for my support which I turned down because of my busy schedule

It won't be cool after turning those four down I still turn around to support kinzglee.

loooool.

I hear you.
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Eleniyan15: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
just passingby

TeamFynestboi TeamEleniyan TeamOyoMesi

who no come no go knw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. / Some Girls Evils Shaaa, Guys What Will U Do?? / I Excreted In My Dream Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.