Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,373 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. (1676 Views)

Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart / Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React / Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nativepriest: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2016
My phone has spoiled beyond repairs i need a phone to use atleast, who has an old phone to dash me. Thanks
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2016
I have iPhone 7 that I've stopped using for the past 6 weeks due to its 4 MP I'm planning on buying another Nokia headlight you can come and. collect the iPhone if you don't mind bro.
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nativepriest: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2016
JixNation:
I have iPhone 7 that I've stopped using for the past 6 weeks due to its 4 MP I'm planning on buying another Nokia headlight you can come and. collect the iPhone if you don't mind bro.
Bro hmmmm i am serious if you get old one that you're not using ... Thanks
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2016
Only if you are a lady, then pm me so we can reason
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Shey you go collect iPhone 4s

E no get any problem at all

7 Likes

Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Section8(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2016
Abeg me sef dey find o! Is not a joking sturves
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by youngberry001(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2016
Nativepriest:
My phone has spoiled beyond repairs i need a phone to use atleast, who has an old phone to dash me. Thanks
uh dash.....i just get Q10 if u want bring 5k make ah give yhu tou.
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nativepriest: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2016
AIRTIME007:

please i need am thanks this is my phone number 08025763794
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nativepriest: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2016
Royal155:
Only if you are a lady, then pm me so we can reason
I am not a lady
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2016
is this a new way of begging undecided undecided this your strategy na bomb shocked!
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2016
AIRTIME007:

c'mmon be nice Pm d guy lipsrsealed
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2016
And even if I have, how will you get it over there?? undecided
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Berlynn:

How nice?

Teach me pls
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nativepriest: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2016
McBrooklyn:
And even if I have, how will you get it over there?? undecided
please u can send it through transport company or any flight coming to Uyo, i am in akwa ibom i will go to the park or airport and collect it, here is my number 08025763794
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2016
Nativepriest:
please i need am thanks this is my phone number 08025763794

Now the problem b say...

How u go take collect am?
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nativepriest: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2016
Anyone that gives me i will let everyone to know here just need just one phone to use. Thanks
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nativepriest: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Now the problem b say...

I am in Akwa ibom, it can be sent through any transport company coming to uyo, then i will go to their park here in Uyo and collect it. Thank You!
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Nativepriest:
please u can send it through transport company or any flight coming to Uyo, i am in akwa ibom i will go to the park or airport and collect it, here is my number 08025763794

Well, I don't have any though but iffa see anyone that has a phone he/she ain't using, then no problem cool
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by jonaifame22(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2016
I jus sent a phone to ur inbox pls check it and lemme knw if u like it
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nativepriest: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
I jus sent a phone to ur inbox pls check it and lemme knw if u like it
i have not seen it, please post the phone here. Thank You
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nativepriest: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Now the problem b say...
Sir i am still hoping... Thank You!
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nativepriest: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2016
Please anyone should reach me on my number 08025763794 because the owner of the phone i am browsing with will go out with it. Thank You!
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Ladiesdream: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hmmmm if person dash u let us know.... Observing
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by teejaypee: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Berlynn:

is this a new way of begging

this your strategy na bomb!

ahswear!!!

Op see idea
'If you get laptop you no dey use. I need am abeg'
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Nativepriest: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Airtime007 i still dey hope to hear from you. Thank You!
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by Gofwane(m): 12:39am On Sep 20, 2016
teejaypee:

ahswear!!!

Op see idea
'If you get laptop you no dey use. I need am abeg'
grin grin
abeg, if anyone get motor wey they no dey use, please dash me. I don't mind the type even if it a tortoise car cheesy thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by ehix89(m): 2:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Nativepriest:
Please anyone should reach me on my number 08025763794 because the owner of the phone i am browsing with will go out with it. Thank You!
Baba calm down, everybody get wr dey pain am, abeg u get half rubber of garri, send am tru transport or flight come enugu..this na my number 08030803867
Re: Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. by teejaypee: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2016
Gofwane:
abeg, if anyone get motor wey they no dey use, please dash me. I don't mind the type even if it a tortoise car cheesy thanks

hahaha! . your own too much na. .
grin
Me i'm serious jare smiley

(1) (Reply)

Girl Runs Mad After Smoking Drugs / How Does Knacking A White Girl Feels Like / Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Rihanna And Other American Celebrities In African Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.