Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee (1651 Views)

How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
skarlett:
Seems you want the 13k downloads to decrease, continue undecided

13k downloads in his dreams!.... grin
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

13k downloads in his dreams!.... grin

Chai! gringrin
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by MUVA(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Laveda(f): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
zicoraads:
Don't deceive yourself and the young man, he did well by coming second. Your association with him next year (that is if he decides to contest again) will lead to a more disastrous outcome.

No hun, kingsley won't!

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
skarlett:

Chai! gringrin

Na people wey no know go believe am... He can't even quote me and talk that nonsense!..
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Airforce1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Na people wey no know go believe am... He can't even quote me and talk that nonsense!..

what nonsense?

5 Likes

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

So he's a failed musician as well as a liar grin grin

O di nma
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Airforce1:

what nonsense?

13k downloads? undecided
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
skarlett:

So he's a failed musician as well as a liar grin grin

O di nma

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
MAY GOD KEEP US TILL NEXT YEAR.... grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Gladiator1: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Airforce1:
I ain't mocking "awon werey" no.
But how are you gonna win Mr nairaland when people sees you only as "werey"

"Werey" in English mean "Mad Person"
Lol. Funny thread. Bt please tell him to first of all quit that mad people's gang before he can win. Awon werey can never produce any Mr/Miss Nairaland again. Mark my word
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Airforce1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

13k downloads? undecided

I know where you going

The MTN stuff
Hello no.

How do you expect me to sell when I haven't marketed myself or done any promo yet?
It doesn't work that way.

The 13k downloads if you go back to my write up in the front page, I said "Nairaland alone" .

But if you got some other thing to say .. bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Airforce1:

I know where you going

The MTN stuff
Hello no.

How do you expect me to sell when I haven't marketed myself or done any promo yet?
It doesn't work that way.

The 13k downloads if you go back to my write up in the front page, I said "Nairaland alone" .

But if you got some other thing to say .. bring it on.

Not here......won't stoop that low........ Yet grin
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Airforce1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Not here......won't stoop that low........ Yet grin

K
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Gladiator1: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Airforce1:

the reason s because I already got 5 contestants asking for my support which I turned down because of my busy schedule

It won't be cool after turning those four down I still turn around to support kinzglee.
Abeg ooh!!! Wen u turn to Jagaban of APC or Mr Fix it of PDP? Lai Mohammed must hear this grin
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Airforce1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Gladiator1:
Abeg ooh!!! Wen u turn to Jagaban of APC or Mr Fix it of PDP? Lai Mohammed must hear this grin
No no no

I'm nothing but a pencil in the hand of my creator.
grin
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Chidonc(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
you are such a diva here (*2) such a diva heeee(*2) I Mara nma her ("2)

I will never waste my mb again,

1 Like

Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by 2Direct(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
This air force is funny cheesy cheesy
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Cheriepet: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

U don start ba Weldone wella!!!!
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Cheriepet:

U don start ba Weldone wella!!!!

I no do anything na embarassed
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Cheriepet: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I no do anything na embarassed

I don talk my own
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by sleekyonyx(f): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Airforce1:

the reason s because I already got 5 contestants asking for my support which I turned down because of my busy schedule

It won't be cool after turning those four down I still turn around to support kinzglee.
And what are u feeling like?
Godfather of nairaland cheesy
Re: I Promise To Deliver Mr Nairaland Crown To You Come Next Year At Iamkinglzee by Airforce1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
sleekyonyx:
And what are u feeling like?
Godfather of nairaland cheesy
I'm only a pencil in the hands of my creator. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions For Mr Seun (NL 2017) / Intimacy Tips: How To Create Sexual Desire In A Relationship / Beauty Speaks As Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Big Butt And Boobs In Barely There Swi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.