Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? (42351 Views)

Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before / Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by whoisuche: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Software202:

This has been a question that keeps pondering my mind ever since I know that Heaven and Earth were created by God. It has been a question even some spiritual men of God find it difficult to answer. Many has said; that is not a question to deal with because ‘You cannot tell the history of your creator’. That is very true, but I tell you today that you can tell the history of your creator 'if you here the story from the right source (Holy Spirit).

Tracing it back from the Holy Book: [Gen 1:1] – “In The beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”. The book of Genesis Chapter 1 and 2 made us understand how creatures were made by God, both living and non-living. “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.” – John 1:3 [NKJV].

This was a very great insight from the Book of John, it made it known to us that everything in heaven and on earth, including the heaven and the earth, were created by the Almighty God. “And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind...” The mystifying words from John 1:3 is what people kept puzzling till today. Some would even argue it is not true because we are now in the Technology evolution, massive developments have been introduced: ranging from the production of intelligent computers, smartphones, robotic devices, electronic gadgets and more. – Question: How then are these things made by God? – That’s a very good question to tackle with. Remember that this saying is very correct, just that we need some understanding to agree with it, understanding that sometimes needs that interference of the Holy Spirit to get.

God made man in his own image [Gen1:27], and the fact is that: all these artificial inventions were made by man. Technology as so called doesn’t arrive at once, it is based on building principles upon existing principles. Abacus was made around 500 B.C – Blaise Pascal invented the first programmatic mechanical calculator (built on the theory of Abacus), decades later, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz came up with a similar but slightly advanced machine. Technology is gradually advancing till this day. No one is the climax of knowledge except the Almighty God. God is the best psychologist, philosopher, technologist and philanthropist. No technology was made in his absence. He contributed to it all! He gives us the brain to do them, the natural resources we use – No Technology was made in the absence of natural resource, without him nothing is possible, without God nothing was made; even men were created by God and without the existence of men, there will be no existence of TECHNOLOGY from men. Question Answered..

Where Was God Before The Heaven and Earth Were Created?
The true answer to this question can be found in the Holy Bible. I can figure out two occurrences in the Bible that points out where God was before he created heaven and earth. These passages are not strange to a good Bible reader, just that you don’t really know they are giving you a golden answer to this great question.

Thank God I was opportune to sit under the Bible Lecture of a great Man of God Prophet Agbekeloluwa Falola, who taught us with the Topic 'Where Was God Before He Created Heaven and Earth?'. The question baffles our mind, he asked many of us, he even said he promised us a gift if we get the answer, but no one was on the way that day, he explains to us as directed by the Holy Spirit and everyone felt like we won a promo! If this has been a question that baffles your mind also, stay calm! The answer is here.

The book of Gen 1:8 made it known to me that there are two types of heavens – “And God called the firmament Heaven”. The firmament is one heaven, the second one, which is mostly referred to as heaven is the Kingdom of God – the eternity. Eternity as we Christians know; is a place to spend our eternal life. It is a place prepared for the holy ones, those that fight through the mysteries of this world and make it through!

So where does God stay? – Oh! Dear reader, this is a question I have answered in the previous paragraph but you are not conscious to know. Don’t worry I believe reading through this paragraph will give you a clear understanding of God’s abode. Now get rid of your Bible and open to: [Proverb 8:22] 22. “The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23. “I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning or ever the earth was.
24. “When there were no depths , I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
26. “Before the mountains were settled, before the heals was I brought forth.”

From the 23rd verse, the answer was revealed: everlasting. Everlasting is however also called “Eternity”. That is the place of our God Almighty.

God lives in eternity. Eternity is where he has prepared for us to dwell. That was why he sent his only son Jesus Christ [John 3:16] to die for our sins, sanctify us and save the lives of we sinners. Jesus Christ himself confirmed it in John 14:2. The eternity is the most wonderful place ever, it is an everlasting residence. Everything there is different from the Earth’s. The most amazing fact about it is that: It has no Day or Night, no death, no Sleep, living happily forever, the glory of God shall be the light of everywhere in the eternity.

One more message to note: Not everyone will qualify to dwell with God in the eternity, only those that do the will of God. Those that accept Jesus Christ as their lord and personal saviour – the holy ones in short. Sin cannot take you there, you must be free from all your sins.

You can also be part of this wonderful opportunity. Yes you can! God loves you and wants to you to change your ways for good. Recite this if you are ready to dwell in eternity. "I hereby agree that I am a sinner, and that no sinner will receive your favour. – I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Personal Saviour. Lord Jesus, I want you to come and take over my life. Lead me through the way to eternity, teach me your ways and let me be counted worthy” – Amen.
[source from http://9jaspot.com/362/Where-Was-God-Before-The-Heaven-and-Earth-Were-Created-]
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Getsmarter: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
"It takes our Brain 80milliseconds to process information , so we are technically living in the past" (Fact book)
So, that your sharp brain is not enough to understand everything . Be humble to your Creator so that He will reveal you his Omniscience nature .
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Getsmarter: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
"It takes our Brain 80milliseconds to process information , so we are technically living in the past" (Fact book)
So, that your sharp brain is not enough to understand everything . Be humble to your Creator so that He will reveal you his Omniscience nature . Believing in God is a self-decision, so human theories and explanations cannot make u have a true believe of God, u can only achieve it by Gods grace and by being observant to acknowledge the presents and activities of Holy Spirit in your life.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Ranchhoddas: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Gennyike:

you are right; man beings sha.

Everything is war and this war is always from trying to force on lifestyle and belief on others who on their own may not give a heck.
pls o,if someone believe in God....perfect.
Believe there is no God......good but in everything,we all got to believe in something that works for us all. Its either one in believe in God,Alien or himself because to believe in nothing at all is dangerous.

Finally, in whatever we believe in, let it not be something that encourages man inhumanity to man but something ....a good life.

We will know the truth or may never come to know the truth. There are things beyond human reasoning.

Believe in whatever you believe and have faith in it because without faith its useless.

As for me, i believe in God and i believe in goodness.
Good life keeps me sane and happy, God remains my drive in life.

Keep your belief to you, if anyone wants it then can borrow but don't rod and lord it on us.

lets wait till the higher beings comes but meanwhile lets enjoy our faith.
You have made a lot of sense. Too bad the person you quoted will never see things like this. Trust me. I know him.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
MetaHuman:
so you believe someone's blood can give you money?
I don't know...so u wanna tell me ritualist don't exist?
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
martinsadnan11:
I don't know...so u wanna tell me ritualist don't exist?
have you seen a rich ritualist?

Killing human beings is not going to give you money.. Don't allow nollywood to brainwash you.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
analice107:
Where do you suppose he was? In the realm of the natural? This is the realm of the natural, the realm of time. He lives outside of this realm, he lives outside of time.
It's like an architect sitting down to draw a house plan, and goes ahead to build the house, then you come to ask, where was that man before he drew the plan and build the house? Does it make sense to you?
Isn't the architect somewhere before undecided
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Seriously,what's your business where He was before creation
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by analice107: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
crusadistic:

Isn't the architect somewhere before undecided
Tartar, get away if you can't get your head out of the Ka'aba so that it can be useful to you.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Lamasta(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
@OP do you know that that Prov 8 vs 22 - 30 explained much of the TRINITY not only God dwelling in ETERNITY, it also explain who JESUS Is and the HOLY SPIRIT.....
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Otitinelson(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Software202:

I purposely share this article on Nairaland because I know several different heads come hear. Christians, Muslims, the Hindus, Sikhism worshipers, Jainism, Judaism worshipers and so on.

-- BUT LISTEN TO THE FACT --

I am not trying to criticize any religion, But I have to tell the truth, Jesus Christ is the only way! [John 14:6], GOD is real, heal is real, eternity is real!!!

1 tim 2:20b Avoid pointless discussions and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. God bless yuh
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by humbleself242(m): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Still not confused,only Almighty can tell us where he is before he created HEVEAN AND EARTH
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by davidhume1: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
God didn't exist until man created him.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by vichaz10(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
I've also been asking my self dis same question,where does he live,where does he come from b4 he created heaven nd earth nd wat if he decided not to create heaven nd earth,WHAT WILL HAPPEN
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by axishale(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
promise10:

I can't just imagine how foolish you would always sound on nairaland. Imagine the nonsense you wrot up there!

So, you sense never told you that if an self-made eternal being is created then he is not eternal.

God NEVER CAME into existence! He is ETERNAL! Try to learn!

did u just called him a fool?
Common he was trying to make a point and all but could do was call him a fool?
This is another reason I hate religion

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Rapture4real(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
promise10:

I view God as an ETERNAL SELF-CONTAINED INFINITE BEING.

One of my lecturers in the seminary said God does not exist but God is. Whatever exists is created and has the beginning and the end. Even though we theologise the existence of God using our limited finite knowledge. God is self-existent, so no beginning no end. He created the world ex-nihilo:out of nothing. He created certain things out of nothing before he used them to produce something. Don't reason God with human knowledge or else you will commit heresy.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by emmkeffs(f): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
The easiest way to be able to predict a man is first make him identify with a religion and the JOB is done.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by niceface(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Only a foolish man will doubt God and his works. He remains God and no human arguments can change anything.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
HCpaul:

I love the question just that the popular Christians on nairaland are coming to provide an informative answer.

God - The uncreated creator.

God - The beginning and the end.

God - The first and the last.

God - A fragment of idea in the Christians mind.

Imagine! Immortality created mortality. Just sounded some how.
God created man imortal until the "Don't" by God was defield by Eve and Adam when they ate the forbiding friut.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by ever811(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
honourhim:

What you said could be likened to this-

"imagine! Human; a living being, created non living things, sounds some how"
the phone you use to type this shit...is the creation of a nonliving thigh abi..or the phone is a living thigh created by a living human?

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Proffdada: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
FUCKmeHARD:
Pls can some one tell me the name of Gods Wife. Since he has a Son. There should be a wife and extended family members! Urgent!
the God that created asexual reproduction can also do that without a wife
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Proffdada: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
MetaHuman:
have you seen a rich ritualist?

Killing human beings is not going to give you money.. Don't allow nollywood to brainwash you.

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Malakh: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
I know the precise and definite answer and can back it up by the Word, but I'm only telling my Spiritual Hebrew Israelite.And I can go deeper than His habitation but you must be spiritual Israel before I reveal it to you.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=Proffdada post=48337815][/quote] undecided
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by chysam: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Software202:

I purposely share this article on Nairaland because I know several different heads come hear. Christians, Muslims, the Hindus, Sikhism worshipers, Jainism, Judaism worshipers and so on.

-- BUT LISTEN TO THE FACT --

I am not trying to criticize any religion, But I have to tell the truth, Jesus Christ is the only way! [John 14:6], GOD is real, heal is real, eternity is real!!!

So because you believe,others "MUST" believe too?. If you were born in india as a Hindu would you say this about God?
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by aalangel(f): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Software202:

This has been a question that keeps pondering my mind ever since I know that Heaven and Earth were created by God. It has been a question even some spiritual men of God find it difficult to answer. Many has said; that is not a question to deal with because ‘You cannot tell the history of your creator’. That is very true, but I tell you today that you can tell the history of your creator 'if you here the story from the right source (Holy Spirit).

Tracing it back from the Holy Book: [Gen 1:1] – “In The beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”. The book of Genesis Chapter 1 and 2 made us understand how creatures were made by God, both living and non-living. “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.” – John 1:3 [NKJV].

This was a very great insight from the Book of John, it made it known to us that everything in heaven and on earth, including the heaven and the earth, were created by the Almighty God. “And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind...” The mystifying words from John 1:3 is what people kept puzzling till today. Some would even argue it is not true because we are now in the Technology evolution, massive developments have been introduced: ranging from the production of intelligent computers, smartphones, robotic devices, electronic gadgets and more. – Question: How then are these things made by God? – That’s a very good question to tackle with. Remember that this saying is very correct, just that we need some understanding to agree with it, understanding that sometimes needs that interference of the Holy Spirit to get.

God made man in his own image [Gen1:27], and the fact is that: all these artificial inventions were made by man. Technology as so called doesn’t arrive at once, it is based on building principles upon existing principles. Abacus was made around 500 B.C – Blaise Pascal invented the first programmatic mechanical calculator (built on the theory of Abacus), decades later, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz came up with a similar but slightly advanced machine. Technology is gradually advancing till this day. No one is the climax of knowledge except the Almighty God. God is the best psychologist, philosopher, technologist and philanthropist. No technology was made in his absence. He contributed to it all! He gives us the brain to do them, the natural resources we use – No Technology was made in the absence of natural resource, without him nothing is possible, without God nothing was made; even men were created by God and without the existence of men, there will be no existence of TECHNOLOGY from men. Question Answered..

Where Was God Before The Heaven and Earth Were Created?
The true answer to this question can be found in the Holy Bible. I can figure out two occurrences in the Bible that points out where God was before he created heaven and earth. These passages are not strange to a good Bible reader, just that you don’t really know they are giving you a golden answer to this great question.

Thank God I was opportune to sit under the Bible Lecture of a great Man of God Prophet Agbekeloluwa Falola, who taught us with the Topic 'Where Was God Before He Created Heaven and Earth?'. The question baffles our mind, he asked many of us, he even said he promised us a gift if we get the answer, but no one was on the way that day, he explains to us as directed by the Holy Spirit and everyone felt like we won a promo! If this has been a question that baffles your mind also, stay calm! The answer is here.

The book of Gen 1:8 made it known to me that there are two types of heavens – “And God called the firmament Heaven”. The firmament is one heaven, the second one, which is mostly referred to as heaven is the Kingdom of God – the eternity. Eternity as we Christians know; is a place to spend our eternal life. It is a place prepared for the holy ones, those that fight through the mysteries of this world and make it through!

So where does God stay? – Oh! Dear reader, this is a question I have answered in the previous paragraph but you are not conscious to know. Don’t worry I believe reading through this paragraph will give you a clear understanding of God’s abode. Now get rid of your Bible and open to: [Proverb 8:22] 22. “The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23. “I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning or ever the earth was.
24. “When there were no depths , I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
26. “Before the mountains were settled, before the heals was I brought forth.”

From the 23rd verse, the answer was revealed: everlasting. Everlasting is however also called “Eternity”. That is the place of our God Almighty.

God lives in eternity. Eternity is where he has prepared for us to dwell. That was why he sent his only son Jesus Christ [John 3:16] to die for our sins, sanctify us and save the lives of we sinners. Jesus Christ himself confirmed it in John 14:2. The eternity is the most wonderful place ever, it is an everlasting residence. Everything there is different from the Earth’s. The most amazing fact about it is that: It has no Day or Night, no death, no Sleep, living happily forever, the glory of God shall be the light of everywhere in the eternity.

One more message to note: Not everyone will qualify to dwell with God in the eternity, only those that do the will of God. Those that accept Jesus Christ as their lord and personal saviour – the holy ones in short. Sin cannot take you there, you must be free from all your sins.

You can also be part of this wonderful opportunity. Yes you can! God loves you and wants to you to change your ways for good. Recite this if you are ready to dwell in eternity. "I hereby agree that I am a sinner, and that no sinner will receive your favour. – I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Personal Saviour. Lord Jesus, I want you to come and take over my life. Lead me through the way to eternity, teach me your ways and let me be counted worthy” – Amen.
[source from http://9jaspot.com/362/Where-Was-God-Before-The-Heaven-and-Earth-Were-Created-]

You want your head to burst abi? Just make heaven and feel free to ask God himself.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by OgundeleT(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
human being created god.. datsall
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Horlufemi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
HCpaul:

When arguments are getting out of hand the Christians on nairaland deviate by polluting the platform with abusive words. Well, am not surprise since your religion had captured your brain and leaving you to your own delusion.

I know the meaning of eternal and the universe has clearly demonstrated this to humanity by not leaving us without evidence "whether of truth or of certainty" and has also expressed this to humanity by making us to understand that we are part of the universe but 'just an homo sapient though'.

Like I used to say, I believe in the existence of a higher being (aliens), a superior Cosmo (the multiverse) and in other greater things that are subject to empirical and testable observations and scientific explanations and predictions.

If your God is eternal then let's wait till he fully gets into human explanations and not devine narrations where it is fictitiously documented.

If your God is self-created then he actually evolved and of which theory you always proved wrong. The universe is eternal and sempiternal while the God's ideology is ephemeral.

Do you believe your mind exists in your body. Where is your mind located in your body?

Do you accept all information comes from a mind? as in no exceptions. You also accept that information can be transmitted, transcribed and copied? Do you accept that I formation and medium are unrelated. e.g. A name on a Microsoft word document and be printed, read, scanned, Ocr sent. the paper is not the information, the screen is not the information, and the air where the name was spoken are not the information. good. The genes that made you up is DNA. right? I hope you accept DNA is not genes and that DNA carries information (genes). The information on the DNA where did it come from? don't tell me random chance, please cos that is like saying you laid up all the components that made up an helicopter on the ground then an hurricane came and blew them together and formed a fully functional helicopter. it can't happen because 2nd law thermodynamics.

so tell me where did the information come from.

Thanks.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Achorise: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
HCpaul:

I love the question just that the popular Christians on nairaland are coming to provide an informative answer.

God - The uncreated creator.

God - The beginning and the end.

God - The first and the last.

God - A fragment of idea in the Christians mind.

Imagine! Immortality created mortality. Just sounded some how.
Please man has God's kind of life called zoe, Which is the indestructible life.man's spirit does not die but his body dies, is either you are roasting in hell or testing with God.

Also, God dwells in the heavens of heavens, we have first , second and thired heaven. .....Remember the Prince of Persia who held an angel coming to give answers to Daniel, it happened in one of the heavens., this is the heavens where God will destroy.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by honourhim: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
MetaHuman:
so who created the eternal god or the environment of eternal god?

E.g to a computer, I'm eternal, but did I create myself and the earth?

You created computer but you are not living inside the computer. God created the universe but he is not living inside the universe with us. Thats the message being passed.

Again you dont posses the same body like the computer, yours is a flesh while the computer is not. Same thing, God does not posses the same flesh with us. While ours is phyiscal, his own is spiritual. Ours is mortal while His is immortal. Get the message and stop fooling yourself.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by holyeye1989(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
If u want to enjoy this beautiful world don't click on every topic u see in this forum. Beware. They are everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Household Of God Pastor, Rev. Kris Okotie Separates from His Wife / I Know Why You Want Sex / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.