Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,513 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? (42353 Views)

Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before / Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Horlufemi(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
raphieMontella:

information coded in dna?...
I doubt uve done a core research or were deeply scientifically inclined...
Evolution doesnt take faith...twist it however u want...evolution is a fact...u mistake fact for faith..i might as well say believing that the earth is suspended by gravity in space is faith and all other scientific established theories...
What u can say takes faith is ''abiogenesis'' bt by a little scale...its much easier to believe in a god than to find out the truth...

Like i said....life on early earth may not have been complex like it is now...
Nobody said life happened by chance...
What is as a result of chance is the position of our earth in the universe...we are products of evolution...going back in time is really hard especially life's origin..so take ur time nd read what i sent above nd below

Once a molecule forms
that is approximately self-replicating, natural
selection will guide the formation of ever more
efficient replicators. The first self-replicating object
didn't need to be as complex as a modern cell or even a strand of DNA. Some self-replicating
molecules are not really all that complex (as
organic molecules go).

One's inability to find an answer to a question does not imply
that the question has no answer...
And does nt definitely imply god...

We have seen stars form awta supernova and planets forming also...all without the help of a ''god''
...on dna... Information is not meaning and does not, per
se, imply any special structure or function.

Any
arrangement implies information; the
information is how the arrangement is
described. If a new arrangement occurs,
whether spontaneously or from the outside, new information is assembled in the process.
Even if the arrangement consists of shattering
a glass into tiny pieces, that means assembling
new information. Nothing needs to assemble itself.

DNA could have evolved gradually from a
simpler replicator; RNA is a likely candidate,
since it can catalyze its own duplication.The RNA itself could have had
simpler precursors, such as peptide nucleic acids..A deoxyribozyme
can both catalyze its own replication and
function to cleave RNA -- all without any
protein enzymes...
All i do know is that origin of life(bio life) is a knowledge block for now...but science is jst a baby...in the next centuryy..science wud have been dope...u see the tin is...
Your argument creates a god of
the gaps. Gods were responsible for lightning and thunder
until we determined natural causes for
lightning, for infectious diseases until we
found bacteria and viruses, for mental illness
until we found biochemical causes for them. God is confined only to those parts of the
universe we do not know about, and that
keeps shrinking...
Well everyone has a choice..bt as for me and my generation..I(we) will nt fill a knowledge block with a god...

there is no information in arrangement. it's like saying there is information on the grooves of a tire.

abiogenesis is a lie. scientific facts can be recreated. has abiogenesis been recreated? a big no.

atheism is another religion. deal with it.

I'm not one of those Christians who don't know their God.

Evolution is still and hypothesis and evolution has done more harm than good. e.g. fascism

Call me when you re-create abiogenesis i.e. a living cell in the lab.

If you believe your purpose is to die and rot be my guest.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 6:27am On Aug 11, 2016
Horlufemi:

there is no information in arrangement. it's like saying there is information on the grooves of a tire.

abiogenesis is a lie. scientific facts can be recreated. has abiogenesis been recreated? a big no.

atheism is another religion. deal with it.

I'm not one of those Christians who don't know their God.

Evolution is still and hypothesis and evolution has done more harm than good. e.g. fascism

Call me when you re-create abiogenesis i.e. a living cell in the lab.

If you believe your purpose is to die and rot be my guest.
atheism another religion?...for real?..now i knw the level of the case at hand...
A disbelief a belief?....nothing a thing?...smdh..

Abiogenesis...ion knw why christians like to be faster than their shadows...
Synthetic life has been created in the lab since 2010...
Life frm non life ''quite hard''..
Amino acids were created by muller...
Bases of dna were created by some research scientists through abiogenetic''emerging hypercycles'' hypothesis...

Evolution has done more harm than good....shud we really start this talk?...do u knw the background of ur religion?...smh

in the near future..the possibility of abiogenesis in the lab is there...

U see..this tin called ''instinct''...i believe our survival instincts led us to create the afterlife..reincarnation etc....man wants to keep on surviving on and on...
Our main purpose on earth is to pass on our best survival traits to our offsprings...
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Horlufemi(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2016
raphieMontella:

atheism another religion?...for real?..now i knw the level of the case at hand...
A disbelief a belief?....nothing a thing?...smdh..

Abiogenesis...ion knw why christians like to be faster than their shadows...
Synthetic life has been created in the lab since 2010...
Life frm non life ''quite hard''..
Amino acids were created by muller...
Bases of dna were created by some research scientists through abiogenetic''emerging hypercycles'' hypothesis...

Evolution has done more harm than good....shud we really start this talk?...do u knw the background of ur religion?...smh

in the near future..the possibility of abiogenesis in the lab is there...

U see..this tin called ''instinct''...i believe our survival instincts led us to create the afterlife..reincarnation etc....man wants to keep on surviving on and on...
Our main purpose on earth is to pass on our best survival traits to our offsprings...

Synthetic life is based on already existing life.

amino acids are amino acids. Muller's experiment contained no DNA information
Assumptions are some kind of belief.

Stop changing subject matter. Address these simple questions.

Can you re-create abiogenesis(new life forms) in the lab? Once you re-create new life forms it especially the one without any previous DNA sample of any living thing. Then there is no God.

Information found in DNA, where does it come from? You can never get order from chaos.

Evolution is a scam and based on assumptions. Evolution like the lamack theory should be deleted from science. the Cambrian explosion shows no sign of transition from simple life forms to that found in that if the Cambrian explosion.

Instinct in animals for example

a bird cannot fly for long distances. it will surely die. but migrating birds fly long distances due to slipstreaming, they share the work load. they were never taught the science of slipstreaming. explain don't tell me evolution.

I can't remember the plant and moth. but there is a plant in relationship with a moth. the life of the moth is dependent on that of the plant. Instinct.

there are a lot of things you don't know.

mind you I was once an atheist.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2016
Horlufemi:

Synthetic life is based on already existing life.
i never said t was frm nonlife...im tellin u that we created information..
amino acids are amino acids. Muller's experiment contained no DNA information
i gave all those to show yu how close science has come and in the future it is highly possible..

Assumptions are some kind of belief.

Stop changing subject matter. Address these simple questions.

Can you re-create abiogenesis(new life forms) in the lab? Once you re-create new life forms it especially the one without any previous DNA sample of any living thing. Then there is no God
can u create planets in the lab?...
Or stars in the lab?...
Slow down a bit man

Information found in DNA, where does it come from? You can never get order from chaos.
order cant be gotten from chaos?...
Fashi..lets end this issue here..u dnt wanna open up to the truth

Evolution is a scam and based on assumptions. Evolution like the lamack theory should be deleted from science. the Cambrian explosion shows no sign of transition from simple life forms to that found in that if the Cambrian explosion
kelper earths also lies..yes sperical planets all lies..microbes in space lies...the universe is expanding big fat lie..
Bt a talking snake..ye very true..dividing a sea with a stick truest tin ever...ascending in a chariot of horses to heaven perfectly true...
Producing food from air best ever..

Instinct in animals for example

a bird cannot fly for long distances. it will surely die. but migrating birds fly long distances due to slipstreaming, they share the work load. they were never taught the science of slipstreaming. explain don't tell me evolution.
yu isolate events..why do wolves move in packs? Or dnt birds have brains? V formation flight(m guessing thats what u mean) cud be smtin learned over time..

I can't remember the plant and moth. but there is a plant in relationship with a moth. the life of the moth is dependent on that of the plant. Instinct
symbiosis?...

there are a lot of things you don't know.
there's a lot i nd science dont know yet..i agree...
Nd u have refused to learn/understand the things learnt..u have a lot of misconceptions abt sm tins..the pic below ends this frm me

mind you I was once an atheist.
i was once a christian
...swerve

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Horlufemi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
raphieMontella:

i gave all those to show yu how close science has come and in the future it is highly possible..

Or stars in the lab?...
Slow down a bit man

kelper earths also lies..yes sperical planets all lies..microbes in space lies...the universe is expanding big fat lie..
Bt a talking snake..ye very true..dividing a sea with a stick truest tin ever...ascending in a chariot of horses to heaven perfectly true...
yu isolate events..why do wolves move in packs? Or dnt birds have brains? V formation flight(m guessing thats what u mean) cud be smtin learned over time..

symbiosis?...

Nd u have refused to learn/understand the things learnt..u have a lot of misconceptions abt sm tins..the pic below ends this frm me

i was once a christian
...swerve

lol

Since its still from the same kind of blueprint. It wasnt created, it was copied

Or stars in the lab?...
Slow down a bit man

Again you avoided the question, by mentioning stars. We are talking about life forms? simply show me a scientific abiogenesis recreated in the lab. (especially a life form unrelated to already existing life's blueprint of nitrogen bases of adenine (A), thymine (T), guanine (G) and cytosine (C).). You dey mention stars. Life forms are not stars.

Thank God you know that, Never can ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ with all the punctuations and randomly form a Textbook. Its just impossible. There has to be a hand in it. even if yu give it the age of the universe. the probability of a 300-molecule-long protein forming by total random chance. This would be approximately 1 chance in 10^390. Impossible. Nature will scatter that molecule and it will never even see the light of day.

Stick to a topic. Micro-evolution is real, macro-Evolution? not a chance. neo-Darwinism macro-evolution is a fallacy. I was born by humans, my ancestors were never apes. Anyway, the Israelites crossed the red sea, confirmed, chariots of horses could be an aircraft, you may never know. I have my doubts too but they could be explained scientifically too, I wasn't there. Like I said, we can never know, I admit but Macro-Evolution is a bit fat lie. Nothing on evolution is testatble, its still based on assumptions.

V formation flight(m guessing that's what u mean) cud be smtin learned over time..

V flight isn't learned, it's by instinct. so is the act of shaking water from fur in an instinctive behavior. The leatherback turtle, which must make its way to the ocean right after birth, also uses its instinct to get it to its final destination. A baby kangaroo climbing into its mother's pouch after birth is instinctive behavior. Caterpillars building cocoons, there are millions of innate behaviours exhibited by animals all unlearned, did you teach them?

symbiosis?...
read up on the yucca plant and yucca moth? ask yourself how and why. you call it co-evolution but one cannot survive without the other.

Finally, we agree on something, you cannot rule out God. Its not misconception, ive learnt unlearnt and relearened. science actually brought me back to God. Secular scientists will never approve God. Remove untested assumptions from secular science you will find God.

Using a pic doesn't rule out God, funny thing is that a lot of us don't know him

Macro-evolution will go the same way people who think the earth is flat will.

Cheers.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Horlufemi:

lol

Since its still from the same kind of blueprint. It wasnt created, it was copied
u dnt understand my point..t was given new information yes or no?...the only tin is that the cell itself wasnt created..

Or stars in the lab?...
Slow down a bit man

Again you avoided the question, by mentioning stars. We are talking about life forms? simply show me a scientific abiogenesis recreated in the lab. (especially a life form unrelated to already existing life's blueprint of nitrogen bases of adenine (A), thymine (T), guanine (G) and cytosine (C).). You dey mention stars. Life forms are not stars.
again u miss my point..weve observed stars forming..we know how planets form..bt we cant create it..thats what m tryna say..life forms are still encased in the universe..abiogenesis is broad very broad...ive told u before its not been done yet

Thank God you know that, Never can ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ with all the punctuations and randomly form a Textbook. Its just impossible. There has to be a hand in it. even if yu give it the age of the universe. the probability of a 300-molecule-long protein forming by total random chance. This would be approximately 1 chance in 10^390. Impossible. Nature will scatter that molecule and it will never even see the light of day
u have misconceptions abt evolution..as well as abiogenesis..i'd avice you click here to gain bettter understanding..enter and find in page ''10^390'' ur ans is there...then u can read through beginning to the end...

Stick to a topic. Micro-evolution is real, macro-Evolution? not a chance. neo-Darwinism macro-evolution is a fallacy. I was born by humans, my ancestors were never apes
ur arugument heree is like ''seconds are real...bt minutes are nt real...hours?=totally a fat lie..''...thats the logic of ur argument ...man didnt evolve from apes..a common ancestor is not ape..after u'd say u knw the basics of evolution properly..see what u saying

Anyway, the Israelites crossed the red sea, confirmed, chariots of horses could be an aircraft, you may never know. I have my doubts too but they could be explained scientifically too, I wasn't there
horses are aircrafts kwa?..lol...
Ah no fit shout abeg...

Like I said, we can never know, I admit but Macro-Evolution is a bit fat lie. Nothing on evolution is testatble, its still based on assumptions.
have u heard of e.coli experiments?
Fruitflies experiments?..well clickhere to help urself to a well explained list of macro-evolution evidences...

V formation flight(m guessing that's what u mean) cud be smtin learned over time..

V flight isn't learned, it's by instinct. so is the act of shaking water from fur in an instinctive behavior. The leatherback turtle, which must make its way to the ocean right after birth, also uses its instinct to get it to its final destination. A baby kangaroo climbing into its mother's pouch after birth is instinctive behavior. Caterpillars building cocoons, there are millions of innate behaviours exhibited by animals all unlearned, did you teach them?

do u use instincts to drive a car? Or u learn it?...evolution is nt a one day tin stuff...take ur time and go thru evolution properly..all aspects..Migratory movement..returning of creatures to their home lands.. ...not all are instincts...theres this tin called MAGNETORECEPTION read it up..ur answer is there..

symbiosis?...
read up on the yucca plant and yucca moth? ask yourself how and why. you call it co-evolution but one cannot survive without the other.
jst read up evolution and symbiotic relations..

Finally, we agree on something, you cannot rule out God. Its not misconception, ive learnt unlearnt and relearened. science actually brought me back to God. Secular scientists will never approve God. Remove untested assumptions from secular science you will find God.
i didnt say there's a god o...
The god u were brought back to is a god of the gaps...thats no god to me..

Using a pic doesn't rule out God, funny thing is that a lot of us don't know him

Macro-evolution will go the same way people who think the earth is flat will.

Cheers.
ur bible said the earth is flat...
We know t is a lie
the bible said thunder and lightning are signs of gods anger...
Another lie..
Are u even a christian or an atheist?
If u tell me there's a god..i agree on the possibility and also tell u there's a possibility there's no god..
Bt if u say that that god is the biblical/quranic abrahamic god....i disagree...those gods are too local..
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by fowosh: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2016
raphieMontella:

u dnt understand my point..t was given new information yes or no?...the only tin is that the cell itself wasnt created..

again u miss my point..weve observed stars forming..we know how planets form..bt we cant create it..thats what m tryna say..life forms are still encased in the universe..abiogenesis is broad very broad...ive told u before its not been done yet

u have misconceptions abt evolution..as well as abiogenesis..i'd avice you click here to gain bettter understanding..enter and find in page ''10^390'' ur ans is there...then u can read through beginning to the end...

ur arugument heree is like ''seconds are real...bt minutes are nt real...hours?=totally a fat lie..''...thats the logic of ur argument ...man didnt evolve from apes..a common ancestor is not ape..after u'd say u knw the basics of evolution properly..see what u saying

Ah no fit shout abeg...

Fruitflies experiments?..well clickhere to help urself to a well explained list of macro-evolution evidences...

do u use instincts to drive a car? Or u learn it?...evolution is nt a one day tin stuff...take ur time and go thru evolution properly..all aspects..Migratory movement..returning of creatures to their home lands.. ...not all are instincts...theres this tin called MAGNETORECEPTION read it up..ur answer is there..

We know t is a lie
Another lie..
If u tell me there's a god..i agree on the possibility and also tell u there's a possibility there's no god..
Bt if u say that that god is the biblical/quranic abrahamic god....i disagree...those gods are too local..
u re saying nonsense......
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2016
fowosh:
u re saying nonsense......
swerve dude....
My comment is for educated humans...nt illiterates..
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by fowosh: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2016
someone who passed tru the four walls of a university must nt talk the way u re talking....u lack facts.... I wonder where u got ur facts from....only professors in idiotiology wl talk the way u re talking...where in d bible did u see/read dat d earth is flat?
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
jackpiperr:
Where in the bible does it say the earth is flat? Where in the bible does it say thunder and lightening are God's anger? I await your response with evidence.
was busy with work..okay..
FLAT EARTH
[b]
Job 38:13......taking the earth by its ends/ corners and shaking of wicked people/wickedness off of it...can only happen in a flat world...

Job 11:9 you can read: "Their
measure is longer(broader in GNT) than the earth
and wider than the sea" which also become quite
incomprehensible if you try to
apply the verse to a spherical
conception of the world, but again
corresponds completely with the
idea of a flat earth

Psalms 33:14...frm his abode he looks ''down'' on ''all'' earth's inhabitants...thats possible only on a flat surface..amp tried to soften this ^^^ ..

Psalms 74:17...the limits/borders of the earth was set by god...
Amp wanted to soften by saying borders of seas and nations...bt seas dry up tho so that is no border set by god cs it aint constant...borders of nations are nt set by god....countries(humans) did so..so amp's softening is false...also if u look at the preceeding verses it relates that this was talking abt earth's construct...

..Job 38:44... "Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation?Tell me, if you understand. Who
marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who
stretched a measuring line across it?...If the author of the bible thought of a globe
earth then the last question in job 38: 44 should of
read "Who stretched a measuring line around it?"

Isaiah 40:22...the circle of the earth...isiah felt this earth is a circle...maybe by looking at the moon and sun he got the idea..(he used ball in is Isaiah 22:18 so they had a word for spherical shapes then ''dur'')

Daniel 4:10-11,20...Daniel's tree is tall enough to be seen from "the end of all the earth." Only on a flat earth would this be possible..

Luke 4:5...self explanatory..

Revelation 7:1 (AMP) :After this I saw four angels stationed at the four corners of the earth..
This settles it at least the earth is flat nd at least a quadrilateral to john...west east south north is infinite on a sphere...angels cant stamp at one...
''Minor ones''..
Isaiah 11:12...four ends of the earth.. A sphere doesnt naturally have a static north west east south..
Rev 1:7 when he comes with a cloud...all can see him...weird for a sphere...
And many more..i jst took these ones
[/b]

Lightning and thunder

Isaiah 30:30...gods anger produces lightning thunder hailstones etc
psalms 18:13-14..uses lightning to defeat his enemies
exodus 9:23 god's anger on egypt..
Psalms 78:48...
Nahum 1:3 also..
Exodus 20:18-20....
1 samuel 12:17-18...
Jer 10:13 nd jer 51:16 nd psalm 135:7...god is the cause of lightning
other minor cases
Job 37:3 lightning to earths ends
Isaiah 29:6 ...god causes thunder...
1 samuel 7:10
2 samuel 22:14...

Even earthquakes...they also believed rain falls as a result of the opening of heavens nd its windows...all these are human doings...limited knowledge...nt inspiration from a supposed all knowing creator of this universe..
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
fowosh:
someone who passed tru the four walls of a university must nt talk the way u re talking....u lack facts.... I wonder where u got ur facts from....only professors in idiotiology wl talk the way u re talking...where in d bible did u see/read dat d earth is flat?
theists will always resort to insults when their gullible faith is threatened...
Ur answer is in my comment above...
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by fowosh: 6:59am On Aug 13, 2016
raphieMontella:

theists will always resort to insults when their gullible faith is threatened...
Ur answer is in my comment above...
the first mistake I made was correcting u from the nonsense and rubbish u wrote without facts .....Nd silly pple like u wl refuse to succumb to corrections... get da Bleep off
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2016
fowosh:

the first mistake I made was correcting u from the nonsense and rubbish u wrote without facts .....Nd silly pple like u wl refuse to succumb to corrections... get da Bleep off
lol without facts?...
Says someone who doesnt know how to use his brain...
Jst get off my mention..didnt ask u to quote me...
So jst gerrara here...
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by fowosh: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol without facts?...
Says someone who doesnt know how to use his brain...
Jst get off my mention..didnt ask u to quote me...
So jst gerrara here...
I Neva knew stupidity has an hierarchy....oga Ade abeg go die
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=jackpiperr post]
bro..u dnt need to tell me bout yin yang..i knw it...everytin has its positive and negative side...
Eg fire...use it properly u can do wonders....use it wrongly u see its bad side...
Frm all i knw on the bible...i knw satan is an emannation of god...he is the negative force of god..not a being...its smtin that god cudnt stop frm happening if he was going to create the world..smmtin like that...#according to the bible...
I dnt believe in the bible..hope u knw...m jst saying my findings...
Also if u look at the god of the old testament nd the way he does his thingss u begin to wonder if he is god or it is the character of man being potrayed..if he is god..t seems satan shud nt be too judged harshly because that godd is a tyrant...(m nt a christian o..ddnt believe in any of them)
also..the old testament is a construction off what man felt +what he saw at times[like sme tot they saw god's arrows of fire..(probably meteorites or a comet)+ stories which were prevalant at that time...
Theres this book called the bible of enoch and sumerian civilization..these books and the bible share similar stuffs in a way abt the nephilium....many others..like moses birth was stolen frm an akkadian monarch off 3milllenium bce etc... Many other stufffs...u'd knw they are either interconnected to something no one knows or they are jst fabrications and imaginations of the mind abt how they came to exist...
Ma stop here abeg..i dn even de confuse myself..lol
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=jackpiperr][/quote]
i know some are figurative..if i didnt..i wudd have given u like 50 verses abt a flat earth..
Bt look closely at those ones i brought...there no metaphor in them...if it was the spirit of god that guided them to write the bible...those passages shudnt have been so...its all the perception of humans...they wrote what they felt...and thought abt the universe...
Job hadnt gone to space so he wudnt knw how earth was..bt his god who guided him and supposedly created the earth shudd know what he created...
Jst as we imagine..they too also..
Probably lonely sherpherds who were bored and began to look up to the sky and started writing what they felt...
In truth some of the biblical scriptures are good...especially the new testament...jesus's philosophy is good..bt it also carries wrong information which s nt good..

One thing I've discovered about religion or any
belief/faith is that it gets to a point where its basic
assumptions/theories break down just as the big
bang theory itself breaks down at the point of a
singularity. When adherents of various beliefs,
religions or faiths get to this point they become very inconsistent and go into the "By any means
necessary" mode rather than owning up to their
ignorance because that undermines the basic
foundations of their postulations.
It is all well and good for you to believe in a Prime
mover beyond time and space with attributes of intelligence and power while I keep an open mind
about the possibility of the world having come
about as a result of randomness and chance in
timelessness/infinite time as they are all
postulations, the only things we can be sure of is
that we came to exist somehow. I believe in Science because it starts from an
assumption of ignorance proceeding to
formulation of theories through observation
without holding those theories as being sacred
discarding them and formulating new ones when
they become inadequate whereas Religion starts from the opposite end, assuming total knowledge
and then bending everything else to fit into that
assumed knowledge. This is the very reason why it
is chaotic, lacks order, divides, causes friction and
has not advanced the human race the way science
has.

The source of man's unhappiness is his
ignorance of Nature. The pertinacity with
which he clings to blind opinions imbibed in
his infancy, which interweave themselves with
his existence, the consequent prejudice that
warps his mind, that prevents its expansion, that renders him the slave of fiction, appears to
doom him to continual error.

M nt against religion that much tho..bt religion iff left unchecked is disastrous..look at isis nd co..past of christianity etc...
Religion needs to be updated...i agree perfectly..
The hope in god/prayer brings comfort to persons bt it makes them lazy nd nt take control of their life...
A religious serial killer wud easily blame his actions on the devil....nd feels that once he says he accepts jesus he is free..nd he starts a cycle..

rather than take full responsibility for it and face the law or go to rehab...
Etc

i do not need a god to know that i have to do what is right...
My morals is frm me nt a god

i do not believe in the afterlife...
I believe that when u die..u die...
Jst as u were non existent before u were born...
Ur level of consciousness increase over time...it is nt static...ur level of consciousness when u were 18mnths old is diffferent frmm ur present level...
I believe man's survival instinct led us to create the afterlife(all in our heads tho)...because we want to keep on living...man wants to be super human thats why the concept of a blissful afterlife exists..
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Software202(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=raphieMontella post=48483240][/quote]
Even the scientists don't believe a theory unless they prove it. You don't believe there is God because you never see him in action. You never see his hands in your life. You believe all what you've achieved in life is all by your might and your intelligence. You even believe having the ability to read this post is because you've been carefully avoiding sharp objects from entering your eyes from childhood.

Now let me prove to you that there is God. You are going to perform the experiments yourself and am sure you will accept the theory after this experiments.

You are doing this for seven days before sleeping.

Before You Sleep: Kneel down, close your eyes and open your mind. Make sure you are not thinking of anything at the moment.
Now say this:

Oh God! I don't believe you exist! I don't believe you made the heavens and earth, plus things inside it, including me. If truly you exist, and you created all these things, I want you to show a sign that you really exist and that you are God. A sign that I will never forget in my life to always proclaim your name, existence and your great works.

After 7 days, visit this post again and comment the signs that God show you. I believe he would have should you a mighty sign by then. Thanks.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Software202:

Even the scientists don't believe a theory unless they prove it. You don't believe there is God because you never see him in action. You never see his hands in your life. You believe all what you've achieved in life is all by your might and your intelligence. You even believe having the ability to read this post is because you've been carefully avoiding sharp objects from entering your eyes from childhood.

Now let me prove to you that there is God. You are going to perform the experiments yourself and am sure you will accept the theory after this experiments.

You are doing this for seven days before sleeping.

Before You Sleep: Kneel down, close your eyes and open your mind. Make sure you are not thinking of anything at the moment.
Now say this:

Oh God! I don't believe you exist! I don't believe you made the heavens and earth, plus things inside it, including me. If truly you exist, and you created all these things, I want you to show a sign that you really exist and that you are God. A sign that I will never forget in my life to always proclaim your name, existence and your great works.

After 7 days, visit this post again and comment the signs that God show you. I believe he would have should you a mighty sign by then. Thanks.
before u sleep tonight...
Go down on ur knees...confess ur sins and accept the tooth fairy into ur life...
I can assure u...in 3 days u will be able to walk tru wallls
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Horlufemi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

Ah no fit shout abeg...

We know t is a lie
Another lie..

Hubert Yockey’s DNA communication channel model. Notice that it contains the exact same components as Shannon’s – the two systems are isomorphic. (From Hubert Yockey, Information Theory, Evolution, and the Origin of Life, Cambridge University Press, 2005.)

Claude Shannon’s communication model (From The Mathematical Theory of Communication, University of Illinois Press, 1998).

DNA is code. You’ll discover that this one simple fact, firmly established in the 1960s, not only forms the very bedrock of modern genetics but holds sweeping implications for science, technology, even religion.
In the 21st century, we know as much about codes as we know about almost anything else in science. Everyone who has a computer or sends
text messages on their cell phone uses codes. Every major university in the world has a computer science department where you can take
undergraduate and graduate programming classes and learn to design codes. We pay educated people handsome salaries to develop even better codes and help us store, process, and transmit data. We understand codes better than we understand gravity, the laws of thermodynamics, or quantum physics. No one knows how to create gravity, but millions of people know how to create code, including some
of the wealthiest businesspeople in the world. Everything we know from computer science provokes a huge question: How do you get a code without a coder? And, as you’ll soon start asking: How can code write itself? The question you have failed to answer. Hard-line Evolution downplays the astonishing ingenuity of living things. In the Modern Synthesis, everything happens slowly and without plan. Evolution invokes a long series of lucky breaks one could scarcely hope to reproduce in the lab. We have to just take someone’s word about what really happened. Evolution can seem more like an unverifiable hypothesis and materialistic doctrine than testable scientific theory

After your reply that is if you understand this, i WANT TO GIVE YOU A CHALLENGE. Its worth Millions grin

Example Communication Systems:

Example #1:
The ASCII Code Keyboard > ASCII > Computer Screen: When you press the letter “A” on the keyboard, the letter is encoded into ASCII and decoded by the computer and a letter “A” appears on the screen. ASCII characters contain 7 symbols, so n = 7. The ASCII character set C is 2^7 or 128 characters. Encoding tables for ASCII (letter on keyboard > binary code):

Input (letter on keyboard) | Encoded Message
A | 1000001
B | 1000010
a | 1100001
b | 1100010

The complete ASCII table is available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascii#ASCII_printable_characters Decoding tables for ASCII (binary code > letter on screen or printer):
Encoded Message | Output (displayed as an arrangement of pixels on screen or printer)
1000001 | A
1000010 | B
1100001 | a
1100010 | b

Example #2:
The Genetic Code Nucleotides > mRNA > Proteins: Base pairs are grouped into codons and encoded (transcribed) into messenger RNA, then decoded (translated) by the ribosomes into proteins. The DNA symbol unit is a nucleotide, forming a 4 letter alphabet of Adenine, Cytosine, Guanine, or Thymine. Each base pair contains k = 2 bits of information. A character consists of n = 3 symbol units. Character set C is 4^3 which is 64 characters. DNA’s redundancy scheme maps these 64 characters to 20 amino acids. Encoding tables for DNA (base pairs > mRNA):

Nucelotides (Input) | Amino Acid (Encoded Message)
CCC | Proline
ACC | Threonine
GGG | Glycine
AAA | Lysine

The complete genetic code chart is available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_code#RNA_codon_table Decoding tables for DNA (amino acids > proteins):

The 1953 “Miller-Urey” experiment produced organic compounds from gases thought to be present in earth’s early atmosphere. It is widely cited in textbooks as an explanation of how early life was formed in the ocean.
This experiment only attempted to explain where a handful of the chemicals came from, and it certainly didn’t begin to explain how replication got started. Still, it provided useful insights.

I believe well in science and but I don't believe in evolution/darwin. I'm not a christian who believes in 6-day 24hrs creation.

My argument simply is Prove to me that the DNA communication system is a randomly created by chance. OR BETTER STILL ANOTHER NATURALLY OCCURRING INFORMATION SYSTEM THAT FITS THE MATHEMATICAL THEORY OF COMMUNICATION
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
horlufemi..
U mistake what information is tho.. Dna is not a code like languages... It is not arbitrary.. Natural info is much.. Crystals..etc
was banned for long tho..

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by agwom(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Poverty can not stop you from singing praises to the lord your God..

watch this video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ude9DaBbEw
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Horlufemi(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
raphieMontella:
horlufemi..

U mistake what information is tho..
Dna is not a code like languages...
It is not arbitrary..
Natural info is much..
Crystals..etc

was banned for long tho..

information: the attribute inherent in and communicated by one of two or more alternative sequences or arrangements of something (as nucleotides in DNA or binary digits in a computer program) that produce specific effects 

Input CCC you get Proline
Input ACC you get Threonine
Input GGG you get Glycine
Input AAA you get Lysine

crystals contain none. No input, no encoded message.

give me another.

What information do crystals possess?
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 6:23am On Aug 30, 2016
Horlufemi:

information: the attribute inherent in and communicated by one of two or more alternative sequences or arrangements of something (as nucleotides in DNA or binary digits in a computer program) that produce specific effects

Input CCC you get Proline
Input ACC you get Threonine
Input GGG you get Glycine
Input AAA you get Lysine

crystals contain none. No input, no encoded message.

give me another.

What information do crystals possess?

Information is not meaning and does not, per
se, imply any special structure or function. Any
whether spontaneously or from the outside, new information is assembled in the process.
new information....
Dna is not arbitrary...so it is not a code..the code is just a metaphor...
What u are saying is something like this..
2Cu+O2= 2cuO[copper2oxide]
4cu+O2=2cu2O[copper1oxide]
then this becomes a code...

An exampe of a
naturally occurring code is atomic spectral lines in the electromagnetic spectrum.

So, all the elements of the periodic table have their
own barcode in the electromagnetic spectrum. This
constitutes an empirical counterexample to your
claim that all codes are known to originate from
"design". The electromagnetic spectrum originates
in the relationship between electromagnetically charged particles in the structures of atoms.

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Horlufemi(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
raphieMontella:

Information is not meaning and does not, per
se, imply any special structure or function. Any
new information....
Dna is not arbitrary...so it is not a code..the code is just a metaphor...

An exampe of a
naturally occurring code is atomic spectral lines in the electromagnetic spectrum.

So, all the elements of the periodic table have their
own barcode in the electromagnetic spectrum. This
constitutes an empirical counterexample to your
claim that all codes are known to originate from
"design". The electromagnetic spectrum originates
in the relationship between electromagnetically charged particles in the structures of atoms.

Your IQ is really low if you don't understand what I'm saying.

Those are just chemical reactions. And has no communication channel.

It doesn't adhere to the communication channel model nor the mathematical theory of communication.

You obviously don't understand what I'm saying.

raphieMontella:

then this becomes a code...[/b]

This made me laugh so hard and makes you look like those theists that dont know their onions. These reactions carry no instructions.

Before you quote me Please read up on DNA ( Deoxyribonucleic acid is a molecule that carries the genetic instructions used in the growth, development, functioning and reproduction of all known living organisms and many viruses.) mechanisms and how it produces proteins. I prefer you watch the video. Then come back.

Translation: RNA to protein, 3D animation with basic narration :: DNA Learning Center
https://www.dnalc.org/view/15501-Translation-RNA-to-protein-3D-animation-with-basic-narration.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG7uCskUOrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K8Y0ATkkAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1AoVF3k9Hg

Your crystals doing replicate, don't code for anything, no codons, no genes, they just form. Same as the electromagnetic spectrum. Nothing beats the mechanism in the cell powered by the information in the DNA. You must be a joker if you are trying to compare these things to the workings of the cell or just doing wuru wuru to the answer. To understand what I mean check the videos.

DNA is not a play play stuff.

Feels good making atheists look like mumu.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2016
I had a topic on religion i had to focus and compose..well lets move on..
Horlufemi:

Your IQ is really low if you don't understand what I'm saying.
if you cannot argue without insults...pls do not quote me again..

Those are just chemical reactions. And has no communication channel.
is dna not a polymer?
it is exactly the same in nature as any other
dynamic chemical process...
Stand on one point not rigmaroling..

It doesn't adhere to the communication channel model nor the mathematical theory of communication.

AM radio, where sound is
modulated into the amplitude of a radio signal. No
symbols here, but somehow information is being
encoded, communicated, and decoded.

You obviously don't understand what I'm saying.

This made me laugh so hard and makes you look like those theists that dont know their onions. These reactions carry no instructions.
it seems u do not pick analogies well..
The atoms combined in various ways the same way dna bases commbine variably to form alleles
like i said before...it is akin to a catalyst

Before you quote me Please read up on DNA

With DNA, the chemical structures can be
represented with certain symbols (C, G, T, A).
With Gravity, the physical structures can be
represented with certain symbols (m, a, c, f, p, time
co-ordinates, position co-ordinates...)
With DNA, the information is encoded/decoded by
other chemical reactions (cell duplication, biological
variablility).
With Gravity, the information is encoded/decoded
by other physical reactions (orbits, collisions,
physical variability).
With DNA the message transmitted is "how to
grow."
With Gravity, the message transmitted is "how to
react.
" DNA and Gravity are both equally independant of
their communication/interacting meduims... whatever that's
supposed to mean(lol)
DNA is all chemical reactions, Gravity is all space-
time.

assimilate and stop yelling sire..

Same as the electromagnetic spectrum.
u asked for natural occuring code...youre yet to disprove it..stop beating around the bush..

Nothing beats the mechanism in the cell powered by the information in the DNA. You must be a joker if you are trying to compare these things to the workings of the cell or just doing wuru wuru to the answer.
why are u shifting the goal post and engaging in strawman arguments?

Feels good making atheists look like mumu.
dude...no need to boast..u asked me simple stuffs..i gave u the answer and you started beating around the bush..
Bring whatever you have..and i'll dismantle it..

Horlufemi..i get enough time for you..
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Horlufemi(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

is dna not a polymer?
it is exactly the same in nature as any other
dynamic chemical process...

DNA isn't just a polymer, It's a polymer that has nitrogenous base codes arranged on it with a purpose. A polymer is a large molecule, or macromolecule, composed of many repeated subunits. Because of their broad range of properties, both synthetic and natural polymers play an essential and ubiquitous role in everyday life. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymer . Break DNA down there is the regular sugar phosphate backbone repeating part and the base pairs that aren't repeating. the base pairs are intentionally arranged to give output. Moreover DNA doesnt fit the Universal Polymer Model. Check (http://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/ma401507f)

[img]http://www.teacher.org.hk/itcamp2009/photos/dna_structure.jpg[/img]

raphieMontella:

Stand on one point not rigmaroling..
AM radio, where sound is
modulated into the amplitude of a radio signal. No
symbols here, but somehow information is being
encoded, communicated, and decoded.
it seems u do not pick analogies well..

It follows the exact information theory. Radio isnt natural. Computing isnt natural either. Analogies have to be exact in form and function. Natural code examples not analogies. Example of invalid analogies, permit me to quote you again" Dna is not arbitrary...so it is not a code..the code is just a metaphor...
" It's never something like that, I mean like seriously? These cyrstals dont carry code. The entire science world knows that DNA carries a code and it's not a methaphor code. Understand and quote me anywhere DNA isn't the code. It carries a code. Deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA is a molecule that contains the instructions an organism needs to develop, live and reproduce. These instructions are found inside every cell, and are passed down from parents to their children. http://www.livescience.com/37247-dna.html. Deoxyribonucleic acid (Listeni/diˈɒksiˌraɪboʊnjʊˌkliːɪk, -ˌkleɪɪk/;[1] DNA) is a molecule that carries the genetic instructions used in the growth, development, functioning and reproduction of all known living organisms and many viruses. DNA and RNA are nucleic acids; alongside proteins, lipids and complex carbohydrates (polysaccharides), they are one of the four major types of macromolecules that are essential for all known forms of life. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA.

raphieMontella:
The atoms combined in various ways the same way dna bases commbine variably to form alleles
like i said before...it is akin to a catalyst
Again, Like Seriously? They carry code/Information information is never random. It is deliberate. Say something else.

raphieMontella:
With DNA, the chemical structures can be
represented with certain symbols (C, G, T, A).
With Gravity, the physical structures can be
represented with certain symbols (m, a, c, f, p, time
co-ordinates, position co-ordinates...)
With DNA, the information is encoded/decoded by
other chemical reactions (cell duplication, biological
variablility).
With Gravity, the information is encoded/decoded
physical variability).
With DNA the message transmitted is "how to
grow."
With Gravity, the message transmitted is "how to
react.
" DNA and Gravity are both equally independant of
their communication/interacting meduims... whatever that's
supposed to mean(lol)
DNA is all chemical reactions, Gravity is all space-
time.

assimilate and stop yelling sire..

Its not even like this. You, my friend are very funny, what are (m, a, c, f, p, time co-ordinates, position co-ordinates...)? Aren't they standard and derived units? Your analogy doesnt have noise factor included so its invalid. Gravity is not encoded/decoded. In General Relativity, matter curves spacetime around it, and other matter obeys the geodesic principle in that spacetime, yielding orbits that mimic Newtonian gravity. But there's no explanation for why matter curves spacetime - that's just the way it is. In a quantum gravity theory it's because matter is exchanging spin-2 bosons called gravitons. Why? No one knows not even science.

What are (C, G, T, A)? that's right, four nucleotide bases of a DNA. The closest analogy to DNA Code is the ASCII Code. I'm a physicist and scientist by heart you cannot tell me crap and I eat it. Your gravity analogy here is invalid.

raphieMontella:
u asked for natural occuring code...youre yet to disprove it..stop beating around the bush..
why are u shifting the goal post and engaging in strawman arguments?
dude...no need to boast..u asked me simple stuffs..i gave u the answer and you started beating around the bush..
Bring whatever you have..and i'll dismantle it..
Horlufemi..i get enough time for you..

You havent given me an answer. I have dismantled your analogies, your analogies are invalid.

I'm still asking you for a natural occurring code that follows the information theory. (DNA fits information theory). Not all these your invalid analogies. I will not strawman you if you think I do. I won't insult you again but insult science again, then and there I will call you out.

Don't say anything on this yet until you get me any natural existing code grin. I am going somewhere with this.

The universe contains Matter, Energy and Information

Cheers,

Mr. Atheist. a.k.a (There is no God) grin

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2016
Horlufemi:

DNA isn't just a polymer, It's a polymer that has nitrogenous base codes arranged on it with a purpose.
is dna a polymer or not?
All these grammer is irrelevant..

Natural code examples not analogies
i gave u natural ''codes''

Example of invalid analogies, permit me to quote you again" Dna is not arbitrary...so it is not a code..the code is just a metaphor...
does the equation above not tell u the different details of the different compounds?...the different bonds? Different properties?..
The inst. That whenever the above combines under certain conditions and certain moles..it gives a copper1oxide and under another number of moles it gives a different comp...
Its why it is an analogy
.u're trying too hard for there to be a god

It's never something like that, I mean like seriously? These cyrstals dont carry code. The entire science world knows that DNA carries a code
keep on distorting the definition of ''code''
A volcano makes a soft rumbling
sound, and a nearby sentry assigned to watch the
volcano journeys back to his tribe and when asked
the status imitates the rumbling sound of the
volcano. How is the rumbling sound coded
information when made by a human, but not when made by the volcano?

Again, Like Seriously? They carry code/Information information is never random. It is deliberate. Say something else.
information..u keep on Changing the meaning of information to suit your blind argument..

Its not even like this. You, my friend are very funny, what are (m, a, c, f, p, time co-ordinates, position co-ordinates...)? Aren't they standard and derived units? Your analogy doesnt have noise factor included so its invalid.
what are u saying?
What is C,T,G,A?

keep on denying the gravity code...
You cant disprove it..

[/quote]
Gravity is not encoded/decoded.[/quote]
what do you mean?
the information is encoded/decoded
physical variability)
....think

In General Relativity, matter curves spacetime around it, and other matter obeys the geodesic principle in that spacetime, yielding orbits that mimic Newtonian gravity. But there's no explanation for why matter curves spacetime
How about the level of "junk" that is in our DNA?
No code created by a mind, would have the
percentage of noncoding sequences found in our
DNA, or any other animal for that matter

- that's just the way it is. In a quantum gravity theory it's because matter is exchanging spin-2 bosons called gravitons. Why? No one knows not even science.
you just acknolwedged a natural occuring code..i hope u know?
the spin, charge, and mass of particles
and the orbitals of electrons.the code
for neon is: 1s^2 2s^2 2p^6 The code for a W boson is: Charge -1, Spin 1, Mass 80.4

What are (C, G, T, A)? that's right, four nucleotide bases of a DNA. The closest analogy to DNA Code is the ASCII Code. I'm a physicist and scientist by heart you cannot tell me crap and I eat it. Your gravity analogy here is invalid.
try to slither away from it all you want...Gravity is a fvcking ''code''
u have not even thinking...
Gravity is all space -time
as dna is all chemical reactions

You havent given me an answer. I have dismantled your analogies, your analogies are invalid.
when you're done rigmaroling..u face gravity..

I'm still asking you for a natural occurring code that follows the information theory. (DNA fits information theory). Not all these your invalid analogies.
lol...what do u mean?
How do u define information?
I keep asking this?
How do scientists put down all they find?
Distort the definition of information as you like...it wont change it....

you're changing the universal meaning of information..
And subjectively defining it..

I will not strawman you if you think I do. I won't insult you again but insult science again, then and there I will call you out.
the bolded is where u made a big joke on yourself...
For someone who fills his ignorance with god..yet advocating science as his true stand..ironic

Don't say anything on this yet until you get me any natural existing code grin. I am going somewhere with this.
keep on deceiving yourself...
All information(code) ultimately originates in nature...

Cheers,

i gave you...natural occuring codes but your blind argument that a
"contain plans or instructions to build a specific
structure or molecule." Please familiarize yourself
with the definition of code, it will reduce
confusion on your part

and learn what coded information is..

go and learn
-the gravity field code...
-the sun's absorbtion line spectrum
-the barcode of atoms on the electromagnetic spectrumm..
Rather than arguing blindly
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Horlufemi(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

is dna a polymer or not?
All these grammer is irrelevant..

i gave u natural ''codes''

does the equation above not tell u the different details of the different compounds?...the different bonds? Different properties?..
The inst. That whenever the above combines under certain conditions and certain moles..it gives a copper1oxide and under another number of moles it gives a different comp...
Its why it is an analogy
.u're trying too hard for there to be a god

keep on distorting the definition of ''code''

information..u keep on Changing the meaning of information to suit your blind argument..

what are u saying?
What is C,T,G,A?

keep on denying the gravity code...
You cant disprove it..

Gravity is not encoded/decoded.
what do you mean?
the information is encoded/decoded
physical variability)
....think

In General Relativity, matter curves spacetime around it, and other matter obeys the geodesic principle in that spacetime, yielding orbits that mimic Newtonian gravity. But there's no explanation for why matter curves spacetime

How about the level of "junk" that is in our DNA?
No code created by a mind, would have the
percentage of noncoding sequences found in our
DNA, or any other animal for that matter

- that's just the way it is. In a quantum gravity theory it's because matter is exchanging spin-2 bosons called gravitons. Why? No one knows not even science.
you just acknolwedged a natural occuring code..i hope u know?
the spin, charge, and mass of particles
and the orbitals of electrons.the code
for neon is: 1s^2 2s^2 2p^6 The code for a W boson is: Charge -1, Spin 1, Mass 80.4

try to slither away from it all you want...Gravity is a fvcking ''code''
u have not even thinking...
Gravity is all space -time
as dna is all chemical reactions

when you're done rigmaroling..u face gravity..

I'm still asking you for a natural occurring code that follows the information theory. (DNA fits information theory). Not all these your invalid analogies.
lol...what do u mean?
How do u define information?
I keep asking this?
How do scientists put down all they find?
Distort the definition of information as you like...it wont change it....

you're changing the universal meaning of information..
And subjectively defining it..

I will not strawman you if you think I do. I won't insult you again but insult science again, then and there I will call you out.
the bolded is where u made a big joke on yourself...
For someone who fills his ignorance with god..yet advocating science as his true stand..ironic

keep on deceiving yourself...
All information(code) ultimately originates in nature...

Cheers,

i gave you...natural occuring codes but your blind argument that a
"contain plans or instructions to build a specific
structure or molecule." Please familiarize yourself
with the definition of code, it will reduce
confusion on your part

and learn what coded information is..

go and learn
-the gravity field code...
-the sun's absorbtion line spectrum
-the barcode of atoms on the electromagnetic spectrumm..
Rather than arguing blindly

Oga you know nothing man.

ok I don't know the definition. kindly give us the definition.

I gave you links and references you gave nothing. you are the one arguing blindly.

none of your natural codes follows the information theory.

you are still avoiding the information theory I wonder why?

give me scientific links for your natural existing code proof

Mr. Atheist, some of your friends are better in that they are open minded. You are proud even in your lack of knowledge.

Anything to discredit God.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by raphieMontella: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Horlufemi:

Oga you know nothing man.
mr horlufemi knows it all..but cant understand the definition of a code.

ok I don't know the definition. kindly give us the definition.
who called dna a code?
U or i?
When u make up ur mind..u define

I gave you links and references you gave nothing. you are the one arguing blindly.
what do i need links for?
To base my arguments on someone else's ideas?
I ask you simple questions and u avoid them..

none of your natural codes follows the information theory.
how does music coded in disc follows information theory? Since your information theory is universal..explain
U keep on changing the meaning of information to fit your blind rigmaroles.
What is information?
How do scientists put down all we see in nature?

Cs u want to talk about a noise stuff or so..

you are still avoiding the information theory I wonder why?
i clearly gave u

give me scientific links for your natural existing code proof
i repeat...the first mistake u made..
Is ''close mindedly assuming that the standard for codes is= instructions on how to build a molecule''

Mr. Atheist, some of your friends are better in that they are open minded.
theists on this forum know my status..i cant engage in straw arguments...
U need to learn what a debate is..
U dont just drop a picture and smile...like wtf?

[s]
You are proud even in your lack of knowledge.[/s]
dont be silly!
Ignorance is not a right to folly

Anything to discredit God.
you do not understand what i mean that dna is not arbitrary..

in natural language...we have ''dog'' in english ''chien'' in french..
But in dna "ACTGAGACC" is just as meaningful as
"ACTGAGACT''
they cannot refer to the same thing..

the "meaning" of a triplet of nucleotides is a physical
property of the structure of transfer RNA molecules.
The DNA triplet "CTT" codes for the amino acid
leucine because the transfer RNA molecule which
bears leucine has the nucleotide triplet "GAA" in its anticodon region, and the connection between the
signifier and signified is guaranteed by the physical
existence of hydrogen bonds between
complementary bases. In natural language, the
connection between signifier and signified is not
guaranteed by a physical property of the universe in this way.

I can write this message
in a number of fonts, font sizes, underlined,
italicized, bolded, etc. You can not do this with DNA.
You can not print out a line of A's, T's, C's, and G's
on a microscopic typewriter, insert it into E. coli, and
expect the corresponding protein to be produced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Household Of God Pastor, Rev. Kris Okotie Separates from His Wife / I Know Why You Want Sex / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 237
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.