Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics (5026 Views)

Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added / Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by finalboss1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
was embarrassed when he told me this evening... are we really suffering ...ahn ?

1 Like

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by fernandoc(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
There are uneducated f00ls even in America.

8 Likes

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by bollify(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Danger of single story.

4 Likes

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by finalboss1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
fernandoc:
lmao..

come off that bro...we are damn suffering... lets tell dur truth

5 Likes

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by MUVA(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
fernandoc:

On the contrary, blame CNN who won't stop projecting Africa as a scorged continent. And people like Rochas Okorocha who won't stop milking Bill & Melinda Gates foundation or the Red Cross for aids that will be looted. Don't blame the uneducated f00ls in America.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
MUVA:

On the contrary, blame CNN who won't stop projecting Africa as a scorged continent. And people like Rochas Okorocha who won't stop milking Bill & Melinda Gates foundation or the Red Cross for aids that will be looted. Don't blame the uneducated f00ls in America.

wat more can I say, u nailed it bro

5 Likes

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by yomi007k(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
fernandoc:

Bros hunger n suffering dey nigeria ooo....lol

3 Likes

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by finalboss1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
yomi007k:

Bros hunger n suffering dey nigeria ooo....lol
lmao
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by IamLEGEND1: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by martinz1: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is very bad of the international community potraying africans as hungry people,
Most of the time you get to see tv commercials that goes like this '' donate a dollar today, save a life in africa'', bullshit
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by ERCROSS(m): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
I use to think Americans are wiser ni cha...
I no even knw say dem MUMU pass us in some aspect...
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by Raydos: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lets Stop The Pretence.

Yeah We're Really Suffering

Imagine, I've Not Eaten Anything Since Morning!! Even Garri I No See

2 Likes

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by finalboss1(m): 1:13am On Aug 08, 2016
Raydos:
Lets Stop The Pretence.

lmao ... i nor wan laugh today... seun you need to do something
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by veekid(m): 4:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Majority of the people in this country are starving, so what are we talking about?

2 Likes

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by Roidatom(m): 6:07am On Aug 08, 2016
People are scamming them (Americans) for donations of money in the name of hunger in Africa. It's pathetic.

Make them Visit Benue, Plateau state. Food plenty well well. Meanwhile, they enjoy our potatoes in pringles.

Truth be told sha, there's beginning to be hunger in Naija (Africa). Change has not helped the situation. I pray things get better like they used to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by boss1310(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2016
I nearly believe your story till I see"am very Americanized"then I know its staged.if you want to raise a point just do it the right way don't involve a fake chat cos everyone knows we are suffering here.
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by Obas101(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2016
finalboss1:
lmao..

come off that bro...we are damn suffering... lets tell dur truth
Talk true.. You dey suffer? Are you starving? undecided the American is making a direct statement dat we are suffering nd starving bt in reality we are living above average. If not better than majority over there, hobo plenty for there like mad
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by Obas101(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2016
Raydos:
Lets Stop The Pretence.

Stop lying, a suffering man won't even have time to access the Internet. Do you beg for food? Pls let's stop projecting a wrong message about us to outsiders
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by finalboss1(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2016
boss1310:
I nearly believe your story till I see"am very Americanized"then I know its staged.if you want to raise a point just do it the right way don't involve a fake chat cos everyone knows we are suffering here.
wtf yo mean by a fake chat..

dats instagram dude...nigger swerve ion hv time strt making u believing shits...to hell with yo
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by firstking01(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2016
MUVA:

And i can vividly recall when OBJ sent a warning note to the managements of CNN warning them to hands off concerning carrying false news about nigeria, he even threatened to sue them...CNN been magnifying the outskirts and remote parts of africa making it look asif there are no underdevelop places in america, mtcheeews.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by boss1310(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
finalboss1:
wtf yo mean by a fake chat..

dats instagram dude...nigger swerve ion hv time strt making u believing shits...to hell with yo
look at this ogbolotigbo forming"Americanised"most of you are yet to understand that the African American slangs you watch in movies is for depicting poor and illiterate blacks,I bet you think its cool hahahahaha
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by Raydos: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
Obas101:

Stop lying, a suffering man won't even have time to access the Internet. Do you beg for food? Pls let's stop projecting a wrong message about us to outsiders

To Slap You Just Dey Hungry Me angry angry angry I'm Using Airtel Freebasics To Access The Internet, Especially Nairaland angry

2 Likes

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by SIRTee15: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
martinz1:
This is very bad of the international community potraying africans as hungry people,
Most of the time you get to see tv commercials that goes like this '' donate a dollar today, save a life in africa'', bullshit
that statement is true......
their dollar actually goes a long way to save lives.
have u heard of Peace Corps......
are u aware 2 foreign aid workers were killed on their way to deliver relief materials to IDP camps in borno........
if u don't like how they portray us, then work hard and change it.
In the 80's, China was portrayed as a people on bicycle wearing drab clothes listening to govt. propaganda.
now, no news outlet does that anymore.....

1 Like

Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by finalboss1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
boss1310:

look at this ogbolotigbo forming"Americanised"most of you are yet to understand that the African American slangs you watch in movies is for depicting poor and illiterate blacks,I bet you think its cool hahahahaha
you need to reread chat...m dur one chatting with him... you are nt getting it son....
and Bleep off...who told i learnt how to speak American slangs through foreign movies ... bush man...you nt exposed at all
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by finalboss1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Raydos:

To Slap You Just Dey Hungry Me angry angry angry I'm Using Airtel Freebasics To Access The Internet, Especially Nairaland angry
dnt mind d goat
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by Debbywills(f): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Your Siggy...
Can't Stop Wondering!
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by boss1310(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=finalboss1 post=48305581] you need to rer
where else will you learn it,have you ever been to any domestic airport let alone an international one.
kid go and play naijabet wey u sabi.lol
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by finalboss1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=boss1310 post=48307519][/quote] very bad..
ion know wah naija bet mean...but i know dats where u work... hungry man, don't mention me again..goat... nd by the way ion need to strt bragging...
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by finalboss1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=boss1310 post=48307519][/quote] gay ass nigger see your big nose.... its because of people like you dy insulting us out dere.... local bush rat..see your wide mouth
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by boss1310(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
finalboss1:
very bad..
ion know wah naija bet mean...but i know dats where u work... hungry man, don't mention me again..goat... nd by the way ion need to strt bragging...
hahahahaha me hungry man to your level ?well boy you quote me first and if there is any intelligence in that your brain you would be ashamed to post this thread
Re: See What They Think About Us Outside Nigeria +pics by vicstar(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
• • • • • Blame the CNN the internet, our government and also our brethren over there undecided they all are the reason for the wrong impression lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Singer Lil Kim Shows Off Her Mighty Camel Toe On Stage / Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. / Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.