Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,356 members, 7,853,576 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

...and Where We Live No-one Knows The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...and Where We Live No-one Knows The Truth (289 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together / What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...and Where We Live No-one Knows The Truth by jamolonblog: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
My boyfriend Drew comes from a very close family and I'm pretty sure no woman would ever have been quite good enough for him in their eyes. If they were to ever find out the truth about me I hate to think what would happen. So I had mixed feelings when I heard his mother discussing me at a family party "Ali's very pretty and has lovely manners, " she said approvingly and I... Read More @ http://www.jamolon.com/2016/08/and-where-we-live-no-one-knows-truth.html
Re: ...and Where We Live No-one Knows The Truth by MENZPRIDE(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
OP why you stop halfway na? Abi make we click?

(1) (Reply)

It's Kvngveektour's Í ½í±‘ Birthday Í ¼í¾‚ / If You Had One Wish As The President Of Nigeria, Wat Wud That Be? / This Is What I Believe About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.