Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram (12381 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
nickcarter:
baby

Bby ke. M male now o cheesy
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by hysteriabox(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
izzou:
And you believed?

That girl no be Ukrainian

Albino wey dey Lagos na him you dey chat with

People like you are sweet for scammers

cool

Lol... U made me laugh hard today. Na u God use cure my depression today. Thanks
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by olagamalin(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
OP, you have played yourself angry angry
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sugarhugs:

ahhh no ooo u can't be male now o pls change Back
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Ehn so you trangend yourself into Male or what

how much did the surgery cost ? cry
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Agu87(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
ireneony2:
This is absolute inferiority complex angry.
I don't see anything special about white folks.
Na ur type dey carry una selves give white f**k boys.
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
nickcarter:
ahhh no ooo u can't be male now o pls change Back

Make una kill me with PMS abi

I was unable to see an important mail in ma mail box because of nairaland notification of usrrs spamming ma inbox with their PMS. angry

Cost me a fortune.

It had to stop.

Let see who will pm me again. Except he gay. grin
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Make una kill me with PMS abi

I was unable to see an important mail in ma mail box because of nairaland notification of usrrs spamming ma inbox with their PMS. angry

Cost me a fortune.

It had to stop.

Let see who will pm me again. Except he gay. grin
lmao when you were pretty ..who no want good thing...hehe umm for you I would turn gay hehehe
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Ini9(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
izzou:
And you believed?

That girl no be Ukrainian

Albino wey dey Lagos na him you dey chat with

People like you are sweet for scammers

cool

grin dis got me rolling on d floor
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Ini9(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:
What's so special about this now undecided
My english(both spoken and written) is even better than hers tongue

Nawa for u oo.. Ukraine is not an English speaking country for ur info undecided
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
nickcarter:
lmao when you were pretty ..who no want good thing...hehe umm for you I would turn gay hehehe

grin
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by mizzbouqui(f): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ini9:

Nawa for u oo.. Ukraine is not an English speaking country for ur info undecided
Hum hum
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by SycophanticGoat: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hum hum

My padded budget, how you dey? cheesy
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by mizzbouqui(f): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

My padded budget, how you dey? cheesy
What is strong in you, who is your padded budget? undecided
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Ini9(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hum hum

Yum yum
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
OP no b any white girl dey follow u chat na one auchi boy
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by SycophanticGoat: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:

What is strong in you, who is your padded budget? undecided

Nothing is strong in me except the desire to make you my friend.. Never mind my attitude tho.. I'm just a trouble maker on here.. cool
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by mizzbouqui(f): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Nothing is strong in me except the desire to make you my friend.. Never mind my attitude tho.. I'm just a trouble maker on here.. cool
Okay
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay
Na only ur bf dey bang those hips?
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sugarhugs:

grin
stop laughing Na take actions **sobs**
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by amittrizero1: 1:01pm On Mar 07
How to Chat With Girl on Instagram A Beginner’s Guide

Social networking sites like Instagram have developed into vital resources for interacting with people, meeting new people, and even developing love connections in the current digital era. But for a lot of people, learning How to Chat With Girl on Instagram might be scary and difficult.

We Will Try to find out How to Chat With Girl on Instagram by the Help of 7 Easy Tips
Do not worry if you find yourself in this predicament! Whether the female is someone you know or someone you’ve never met, this in-depth article will show you how to chat with unknown girl on Instagram in Hindi or English and offer helpful advice on how to start a discussion.

1. Start With a Compliment Comment on Her Pictures or Story
2. Entertain her with funny reels or Memes
3. Try a Cheesy Pickup Line With Humor
4. Track she sees your story or photos
5. Reference Mutual Followers for Starting the Conversation
6. Introduce Yourself Sincerely
7. Take your time to make her comfortable

you can read the full blog:https://instavipbios.in/how-to-chat-with-girl-on-instagram/
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nomerci: 2:11pm On Mar 07
Tell her to write your name on a paper now and snap with selfie.or do video call,calling your name out. Just wait and see her excuse. Na one dead yahoo guy wey never pick 10$ u dey chat with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! / CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] / Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.