Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics (46410 Views)

5 Optical Illusions That Will Mess With Your Brain, And Why. / My Sister's Image Was Selected For Coventry's London Campus Advert. / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by emmyid(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
OP...na Naija we dey O. I no de just trust this external results dem again. I no the judge ones intelligency wit al dis waec and neco results.
Why? Because of too many miracle centres. BTW congrats to her, kos even if na copy copy she copied well to get this!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by AnaCheks(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
That's Lorreto in the making....that's how they roll
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by seguno2: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
How much?
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by 360command: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
Brain and beauty,the journey just began,it was all like dream coming tru,she have surely set a challenge for herself a record she must beat beat,congratulation
this sister of yours go spoil wen she use dat result enter uni. Her kitten go scatter! Her eyes for luxury go open! Peer groups go show am d way.. Infact, we were once like your innocent sister..
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Pylony(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
Brain and beauty,the journey just began,it was all like dream coming tru,she have surely set a challenge for herself a record she must beat beat,congratulation
This kind thing no gud o, you come dabaru my head with ya pretty sister pic you come forget to drop her number make i congratulate her properly..lol
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by YINKS89(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
u wan gv mi ba?
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by tuna4servi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nice one from her, after her university make I marry her
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by wizjaybee(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
beauty and copying,as if we don't know how they run the waec
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
please can you give me her contact? Their's something i want to tell her.
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by kikies(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cherishing:
Congrats to her, girl is good to go

She looks virgined grin
Una jst wicked,now u wan put funny ideas inside my head Abi......u r warned
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by 360command: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cherishing:

She looks virgined grin
I just taya! Men go tear dat virginity commot for her body!!! Hungry boys!
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by jaggabban: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
mynduu44:
Igbo=B2 English=C4
Nwanne, she is ripe for marriage...

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by zikter(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
what is it with waec results internet? are people looking for sponsors or what? or is it a new fashion? people shld chill.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by anselm791(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
What course is Data mbok?
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:

I think she is now ripe for marriage..

Let her husband take care of the rest.. You people have tried for her.

Or she can go and learn Hair Dresser on apprentice for 6 years and open shop after she finishes.

She z a Future Doctor abeg. Which one z hair dresser
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Babamama: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
'
Cherishing:

She looks virgined grin

Yes she is. that means you are a virgin also wink

Just becareful of Babangbali the guy is a virgin destroyer tongue
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by domopps(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cherishing:

She looks virgined grin

So you now know virgin from appearance!

Weldone

Cheeeeeeeeeeers
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by watchindelta(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
wow ho soo cool.
abeg her number. biko
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Cherishing(f): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
kikies:

Una jst wicked,now u wan put funny ideas inside my head Abi......u r warned
Hahahaha I know

very kwurupt guys herecheesy
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
Okay, where's her number? kindly inbox me, she'll do well under my tutelage.
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Ghnaija(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Dat agg 24 dat average but in all things we give tanx
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by aalangel(f): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tinydick:

grin her no., ,,,,,,she looks like one fine gal from loretto special science skul adazi nnukwu

My younger sis was in Loretto years ago.
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Politicalwisdom(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ymodulus:
your sister spoiled the result with igbo language. she would have replaced Igbo with Hausa or Yoruba
u want to turn her to ese,

1 Like

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Politicalwisdom(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
soupandeba:

Okay, where's her number? kindly inbox me, she'll do well under my tutelage.
i don't think u are the best I want for her,lol don't mind me
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Politicalwisdom(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
kariability:

She z a Future Doctor abeg. Which one z hair dresser
thanks dats her aspiration
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by RoyalpH: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
biko, lubanye m n'ihe a na-alu Nah
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Tundeiab(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
chojo3000:
Her face looks FARMiliar

No, she looks SIMIliar

1 Like

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Politicalwisdom(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
zikter:
what is it with waec results internet? are people looking for sponsors or what? or is it a new fashion? people shld chill.
sorry if I pissed u was just congratulating her here,
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by kan12(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
After passing waec ehe what next?
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by son4century(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
But I didn't see any result na, all I see is a photoshopped pix with grades

Abi @op, Is that how your result look like?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by olayiwolaay(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Uhhumm..clears throat..

Sit her down and enlighten her on what is called yahoo boiz and olosho before dem introduce her to Sometn else for sch..

Meanwhile, i've started looking through your friends list on fb maybe I will find her...what is her name bikonnu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi / Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.