Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics (46405 Views)

5 Optical Illusions That Will Mess With Your Brain, And Why. / My Sister's Image Was Selected For Coventry's London Campus Advert. / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by BABANGBALI: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Babamama:
Now you are talking, dash me IYANGBALI for one night, I go borrow you wetting you want grin

I am not joking o. If you has grin sooth and grin chet please borrow me for me to attend very important interview.

Iyangbali is in lalasticlala custody in their nairaland prison,they gaved her life imprisonment for say no to seun
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by tunebob(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
congrats
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by whizcartel(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Na who school epp?
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by sixtus3606(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
mynduu44:
Igbo=B2
English=C4

Nwanne, she is ripe for marriage...
Nwanne...I d'ikwa okay? grin
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by hizaya61(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
Brain and beauty,the journey just began,it was all like dream coming tru,she have surely set a challenge for herself a record she must beat beat,congratulation

Can I take her out for celebration?
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by ststyreal(f): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cherishing:
Congrats to her, girl is good to go

She looks virgined grin
Na wa for uuu oooooo
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by niggi4life(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Favored4gud:
She try WAEC is not the koko. Until she go out there and face lots of competition and see how she thrives.
one step at a time bro
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by davidel: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
The rate at which students pass waec now baffles me, but how the heck did I write waec 2 times
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by whys: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
She has... They have. ..
All the same congratulations to her .
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by sinaj(f): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
mynduu44:
Igbo=B2
English=C4

u r wicked cheesy
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Cherishing(f): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
ststyreal:
Na wa for uuu oooooo
don't mind me was joking sha
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
Brain and beauty,the journey just began,it was all like dream coming tru,she have surely set a challenge for herself a record she must beat beat,congratulation

You have something there ...she worth every good thing...
Relate me with her make I take care of her to the fullest
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by CXLVII: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2016

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
Me and this barney been dey run package that year,the gal sabi swallow. lipsrsealed
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by EldaMorris(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:

Mehn she's beautiful ooo
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ymodulus:
your sister spoiled the result with igbo language. she would have replaced Igbo with Hausa or Yoruba

why?
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by dakkayode(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmn..

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Paradise163(f): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ymodulus:
your sister spoiled the result with igbo language. she would have replaced Igbo with Hausa or Yoruba
I beg to disagree with you.
Why would you say so? Igbo is a beautiful language. In my time I had an A1 in Igbo
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by emeijeh(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
benedictac:

Have you ever heard of " celebrate with those that are celebrating?"

And i sure you wrote this same WAEC in your time.
What's so special about this WAEC?
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by diva90: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Same result I had during my WAEC. The only C I got was a C6 in mathematics. A in agric science and the rest were B's
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
i don't think u are the best I want for her,lol don't mind me
Okay, if she starts going astray just count Mr out of it because I'm telling you now. She's still fresh out of school. I catch them young because they're still innocent.... lol
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Mykelpato(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
Loretto special science school, Adazi.
She tried o,but the result is average.. Ask her about Menkiti Chiemelie, her class mate... My sister issa genius.
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Zinnywise(f): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Is a nice one dear.
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by kan12(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
mynduu44:
Igbo=B2
English=C4

just like that you don sabi say she don ripe fr marriage.
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by kan12(m): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
mynduu44:
Igbo=B2
English=C4

just like that you don sabi say she don ripe fr marriage.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by YhungPablo(m): 12:02am On Aug 09, 2016
Help me thank God also.. I pass my waec this Year
1 A1
4 C
4 B
what an achievements.
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Franceuche(m): 12:13am On Aug 09, 2016
WHICH SKUL IS DAT?
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Alezy(m): 12:40am On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:
Igbo=B2 English=C4
lolz. ...ayaf died

1 Like

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by JOSSYTEM(f): 1:31am On Aug 09, 2016
keep it up girl kiss
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Engrgreat: 1:38am On Aug 09, 2016
I have been trying to check for my brother but to no avail the waecdirct.org site keeps redirecting me. Please i will like to know if there is another way of checking the WAEC result. Thanks

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by adeshinaajayi(m): 2:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Congratulations to her. Although she tried but she need more effort, she need to sit tight. And let her know that she has not do anything that this is just the begining. Once again Congratulations.
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Ymodulus: 3:02am On Aug 09, 2016
Paradise163:

I beg to disagree with you.
Why would you say so? Igbo is a beautiful language. In my time I had an A1 in Igbo
You actually also spoiled the result. Dont you think yoruba would have been better off?

Language of the future Hausa or Yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulkareem, UNILORIN VC Strips Graduands Off Their Gowns / 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 / 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.