Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Did I Made A Mistake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Made A Mistake (2950 Views)

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Made A Mistake by samuelUMOH(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
That why am not in support of long courtship and over due dating ! After six years suddenly family issues come up ! If AA can't marry SS who will marry ? It is absolutely wrong for your brother to ask her salary ! That is not his business and he interviewed her as if na job interview ! Can't say Marry her or not but am afraid your family will have unnecessary influence in your marriage which most women wont tolerate

1 Like

Re: Did I Made A Mistake by chinnasa: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2016
verabetsy:

Topic Title: Did I made a mistake (wrong)

Correct Title: Did I make a mistake (take note )

I de talk serious matter you de look my English any way thank you. I hear u
Re: Did I Made A Mistake by chinnasa: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2016
ladydiva:
your family should understand that in as much as they love you and wish you the best you have your life to live. six years is not child's play, the both of you have been through a lot. Your uncle shouldn't have asked her how much she earns because it's non of his business. As for the genotype, that is not an issue you are AA. so that area is covered. As for the age issue, I believed she never hid her age from you. What if she lied about it will your uncle say all he is saying. As for him saying Edo prefer marrying from their place that is not true. My ex was from there and was willing to wed me but I left because of issues he couldn't address. If she has been polite and humble to you all these years what will make her change. 6 years,bia Dede GI no try at all. Most of the questions he asked her shouldn't have been asked. Except that of Where do you work. I feel for the lady so much.In the end the choice is yours

Hmmmm thank you and your comment was on point all these questions were asked when i went to his kitchen to get a drink and i was surprise he asked her. but never the less the decision is mine. Thanks for the advise wink
Re: Did I Made A Mistake by chinnasa: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
SS? this guy dey play with fire.

Lol this guy funny. My GF strong pass you she get mind fund her education without her family support. The level of trust and respect i have for her i have not had it towards any body. Yes she is SS but not chronic just normal malaria like every other person so abeg no fear. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did I Made A Mistake by chinnasa: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2016
Cool23:
Dude we are bros and I dont think it is such a good idea not because of ss but because of age it ain't good to marry ur agemate and another thing working class she is earning more than u at u sure that is not an issue and ur family ain't standing before u and let's look at the good part u guys would earn a lot if ur money is combined u would have great accommodation ur children will not be ss but any choice u make is right and if the love is there go for it we will support u

Thanks bro. By the time she drop two children and we are leaving cool no body to remember all this talk rather na de go sing with me and join in thanksgiving because in every situation 'NA GOD WIN' cool

1 Like

Re: Did I Made A Mistake by IamLEGEND1: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2016
chinnasa:

Lol this guy funny. My GF strong pass you she get mind fund her education without her family support. The level of trust and respect i have for her i have not had it towards any body. Yes she is SS but not chronic just normal malaria like every other person so abeg no fear. cheesy
na when you born pikin and all ur net salary for the whole year is spent on hospital bills and you still have to be jumping from one relative to another asking for help, na then you go know.

This one no be laughing matter....try to see the bigger picture here....and don't allow emotions cloud ur judgement. there is only one way out-Dump her. Chances are high your GF will probably die young too. So no even think am.
Re: Did I Made A Mistake by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2016
chinnasa:

Thanks bro. By the time she drop two children and we are leaving cool no body to remember all this talk rather na de go sing with me and join in thanksgiving because in every situation 'NA GOD WIN' cool

Please marry the girl. She has waited patiently and faithfully for 6 years. Don't even think about running off to marry someone else you don't know anything about just to please your family. If you marry a new woman, you surely won't have 6 years of history to see all her character and flaws. I'm glad to hear that she doesn't get sick often with the disease. That is encouraging. The good news is that your children won't have SS, they will likely have AS. Many people with AS rarely have symptoms of the disease and live long lives. As for the ages, why not marry someone your age? This is stupid Naija rubbish. Now to tribal prejudices... Has that affected your relationship thus far? If not, I doubt it will in the future. You better treasure what God has delivered to you. Your wife to sounds like an industrious woman who will contribute to the success of your home. If you haven't gone already, run to register your marriage and start your life. Once your have your children, your family will be begging you to do the traditional marriage.
Re: Did I Made A Mistake by senibo1: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2016
for me young senibo, I will never Marry any lady with same age with me

the ish of money and genotype isn't an ish for me, I wouldn't want to look out side after marriage or someone who will ask me both of us who senior each other one day.

ask your self if you really love her, if yes. then go ahead
Re: Did I Made A Mistake by chinnasa: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
na when you born pikin and all ur net salary for the whole year is spent on hospital bills and you still have to be jumping from one relative to another asking for help, na then you go know.

This one no be laughing matter....try to see the bigger picture here....and don't allow emotions cloud ur judgement. there is only one way out-Dump her. Chances are high your GF will probably die young too. So no even think am.

Ok. But let me ask you a question. WHAT IF THIS YOUNG GIRL IS YOUR SISTER? will advise me to dump her like you said?

Th last 6 years being wonderful and i know when its get to marriage it wouldn't be the same. But come to think of it.
WHAT IS MARRIAGE?,
WHO INSTITUTED MARRIAGE?,
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF MARRIAGE?
WHAT DOES MARRIAGE MEANS TO YOU?

I don't all the money in the world but be rest assured i have GOD and after seeking his grace and mercy and HE tells me to go ahead my brother I WOULD NOT BE NEEDING YOUR ADVISE.

1 Like

Re: Did I Made A Mistake by chinnasa: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
senibo1:
for me young senibo, I will never Marry any lady with same age with me

the ish of money and genotype isn't an ish for me, I wouldn't want to look out side after marriage or someone who will ask me both of us who senior each other one day.

ask your self if you really love her, if yes. then go ahead

Older ladies in my office have more respect than all this Telamondo girls. Before a woman will disrespect you guy make you same you done cast or you do something bad. Trust be told I know age is important i get your point. Thanks
Re: Did I Made A Mistake by senibo1: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
chinnasa:

Older ladies in my office have more respect than all this Telamondo girls. Before a woman will disrespect you guy make you same you done cast or you do something bad. Trust be told I know age is important i get your point. Thanks
cool

note i will choose older woman over same age lady for me.

no matter how smart and mature both of you are, the issue of age will surely surface someday
Re: Did I Made A Mistake by thesuave10(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yes...You made a mistake in the title grin
Re: Did I Made A Mistake by IamLEGEND1: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
chinnasa:

Ok. But let me ask you a question. WHAT IF THIS YOUNG GIRL IS YOUR SISTER? will advise me to dump her like you said?

Th last 6 years being wonderful and i know when its get to marriage it wouldn't be the same. But come to think of it.
WHAT IS MARRIAGE?,
WHO INSTITUTED MARRIAGE?,
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF MARRIAGE?
WHAT DOES MARRIAGE MEANS TO YOU?

I don't have all the money in the world but be rest assured i have GOD and after seeking his grace and mercy and HE tells me to go ahead my brother I WOULD NOT BE NEEDING YOUR ADVICE.
I have never been one to allow sentiments screw with my decisions. My advice will be the same for anyone,from a total stranger to the closest relative.

In moments like this, God can come down to earth,scream in ur face & you wouldn't even know,because you're so fixated upon ur heart's desire that nothing else matters.

We all know how this story ends,you would doggedly push through with the wedding because you believe you two were meant to be....there is nothing in this world as enticing as forbidden romance- You & Yours bravely taking on the world...... with nothing but the embers of ur love to keep you warm.

I can't do anything to stop you,non of us on this forum can.....but trust me,when reality sets in.... your eyes go open.
Re: Did I Made A Mistake by Sayelabola(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
you should listen to your heart and try to know if you actually love her, because her condition is a very painful and bad one but its manageable and as for your kids they wont have the SS genotype they will just be carriers AS that's if you're sure you're actually AA. You shouldn't leave her because someone made you to, it should be your decision then try to put yourself in her shoes and do what you think its fair if it was you

I concur with your unbiased advice here.
Re: Did I Made A Mistake by chinnasa: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

I have never been one to allow sentiments screw with my decisions. My advice will be the same for anyone,from a total stranger to the closest relative.

In moments like this, God can come down to earth,scream in ur face & you wouldn't even know,because you're so fixated upon ur heart's desire that nothing else matters.

We all know how this story ends,you would doggedly push through with the wedding because you believe you two were meant to be....there is nothing in this world as enticing as forbidden romance- You & Yours bravely taking on the world...... with nothing but the embers of ur love to keep you warm.

I can't do anything to stop you,non of us on this forum can.....but trust me,when reality sets in.... your eyes go open.

ok
Re: Did I Made A Mistake by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
Op based on ur monthly earnings, I will say tz not a bad idea, I mean dia re lot of families wia d wife earns more Dan d hubby, besides dia z a chance of u getting anoda job.

but on d issue of phenotype I'll say CAPITAL NO to d marriage. u need to think about d future of your unborn kids and not just d love btw u both.

do not bring dos precious kids to this world to suffer d sickness they know notin about

#my 2cent
guy..so ppl wit ss should just go and die?huh..we dt are AA are dia only option..d only reason I will support d bro is dt dia earning isn't enuf to carter for d lady based on her health issue ..for both aa and ss getting married..its cool..u should give ppl hope and reason to live

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Romance!footballer Luiz Suarez Kiss Wife "Sofibalbi" In A Shoe Store / See What Happened To A Sex Doll / 6 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.