Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him (58319 Views)

The Reason This Woman Wants To Divorce Her Husband Would Shook You. / My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This / My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by shaboti: 12:51am On Aug 09, 2016
Jobia:
oh come on boy!
I can tolerate your loose mouth but i will not! Let you bore the shìt outta me.

#bye!
lolzz

Hello miss
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 09, 2016
shaboti:
lolzz

Hello miss
hy?
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by naijaboiy: 12:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Trina0936:
Kai! OP I feel like kissing you even if I am not a lesbian kiss

Abeg keep on firing these hypocritical men jare! Nothing does you!
The fact still remains that as long as you aren't having sex in exchange for money,you aren't an olosho! tongue
Its not a crime for a woman to demand what she needs in a relationship. What is good for the goose is good for the gander! grin
Thank God my boyfriend is based outside this dump called Nigeria filled with hypocrites. undecided
The ones shouting prayers are even those who cheat most! Stupid things!! angry
Quote me and get burnt badly! I so much detest hypocrisy!
BTW OP na u biko,take am wink
I pity that your boyfriend. If only he knows the kind of tramp he's dating.

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Laveda(f): 1:01am On Aug 09, 2016
grin

This thread was created just to cause controversy, which responsible lady cheats cause her husby became pot bellied? The Op is sick and needs a brain resetting slap undecided

Mtcheeew!

4 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by naijaboiy: 1:02am On Aug 09, 2016
Xeinstra1:
HaaHAHAHAHA...Independent woman with the 'fine' truckpusher sideguy, When the independent woman finishes with him, she will help him park his truck in her already smelly pussy, Adulterous nympho, I will suck my husband till he dies..You will suck every nigga till you die from AIDS.... Mehn..Just shift... Remixed fool, you smell.. BYE. And old fool, Note: I am a student... Its my time to chop..When I graduate then I will work, to become a woman worthy of my husband, if he cheats, its his problem... I will not descend to his level, if I do, I become the monkey he is, The monkey YOU are..Bye again....smiley
You just finished her.

gringringrin

Don't mind the brainless dolt called stupedinluv abi what's her crappy moniker again sef?

That's how all of them behave. Useless and brainless kidults with the reasoning of a bug.

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Laveda:
grin

This thread was created just to cause controversy, which lady cheats cause her husby became pot bellied? The Op is sick and needs a brain resetting slap undecided

Mtcheeew!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 09, 2016
diva90:
Sorry to say but your write up is shallow. It's your job as his wife to change his looks if they don't please you. Looks you can change, behaviour you cannot change and Trust me, men are not very difficult when it comes to that area... I am a living testimony to this. If his sense of fashion is off, offer to be his stylist by advising him on what to wear and what not to wear...If he's putting on too much weight , offer to cook him healthier meals, if he doesn't smell good, go out of your way to buy him new deodorants and perfumes and make sure that you help him observe proper personal hygiene by ensuring and advising him to shower twice daily. One thing women must understand is that men are like big babies, it's the way the wife handles them most times that they will turn out. Cheating is never always a solution to the problem. I'll advice you to use corrective measures instead
God bless you Sis.
This is the most sensible post on this thread.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Laveda(f): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's funny
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 09, 2016
Laveda:
grin

This thread was created just to cause controversy, which responsible lady cheats cause her husby became pot bellied? The Op is sick and needs a brain resetting slap undecided

Mtcheeew!
Lol! But some ladies does, when they got carried away by six packs on another man.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Laveda:

What's funny

@ The Op is sick and needs a brain resetting slap
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Laveda(f): 1:14am On Aug 09, 2016
chisco82:

Lol! But some ladies does, when they got carried away by six packs on another man.

I don't think a lady who's really ready to settle down will be out there looking for a man with six packs. undecided
Let her come back when she's 30.

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Laveda(f): 1:17am On Aug 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

@ The Op is sick and needs a brain resetting slap

Lol okay.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by shaboti: 1:17am On Aug 09, 2016
Jobia:
hy?
i like witty ladies Dazall.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 09, 2016
shaboti:
i like witty ladies Dazall.
uhh.. Okay monsieur
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 09, 2016
Laveda:

I don't think a lady who's really ready to settle down will be out there looking for a man with six packs. undecided
Let her come back when she's 30.
I'm.not even talking about the single ladies, but the married ones.
That's why some ladies cheat while doing their NYSC, when they see some young handsome guyz with 6packs they got carried away & forgot that they are married. If you go to NYSC Orientation camp u will see what i'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 09, 2016
Trina0936:
Kai! OP I feel like kissing you even if I am not a lesbian kiss

Abeg keep on firing these hypocritical men jare! Nothing does you!
The fact still remains that as long as you aren't having sex in exchange for money,you aren't an olosho! tongue
Its not a crime for a woman to demand what she needs in a relationship. What is good for the goose is good for the gander! grin
Thank God my boyfriend is based outside this dump called Nigeria filled with hypocrites. :-\
The ones shouting prayers are even those who cheat most! Stupid things!! angry
Quote me and get burnt badly! I so much detest hypocrisy!
BTW OP na u biko,take am wink
What is the essence of the bolded ma?

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 09, 2016
Xeinstra1:
HaaHAHAHAHA...Independent woman with the 'fine' truckpusher sideguy, When the independent woman finishes with him, she will help him park his truck in her already smelly pussy, Adulterous nympho, I will suck my husband till he dies..You will suck every nigga till you die from AIDS.... Mehn..Just shift... Remixed fool, you smell.. BYE. And old fool, Note: I am a student... Its my time to chop..When I graduate then I will work, to become a woman worthy of my husband, if he cheats, its his problem... I will not descend to his level, if I do, I become the monkey he is, The monkey YOU are..Bye again....smiley
You just finish person here, 30 gbosa's for you.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by IJOBA2: 2:29am On Aug 09, 2016
LuvU2:
A part time wife? How do they sound again
CONTRACT WIFE
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Ashawo,why commit sin becasuse of vanity,the best is to divorce,or is it that your church prefare adultery to divorce?
LuvU2:
*musing-* For real i cant stand a pot-bellied man for long
I cant stand a scruffy looking man for long
I cant stand a smelly man
I cant stand a man who is wealthy but looks messy.

Why would a man be wealthy and erm unappealing to look at? If anything, he should look the best.

He can afford to gym. He has time too. He is in the best position to always eat healthy and stay fit.

Why would he want to look like my dad after 2,3 years of marriage?

If ive planned to look good even after having kids. Why not him?
Yes i plan looking good like my mum.

I remember my dad started to grow belly fat in his early 40s and my mum wasnt pleased. She didnt voice it bt my dad sensed her displeasure and hit the gym asap, continuously, until he trimmed completely. Till today, he still visits...

Well, if my hubby would be insensitive, I will try to caution him, if nothing works, its not i may cheat, i would cheat on him.

*How a man looks matters a lot*

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Billygee2u: 2:32am On Aug 09, 2016
pimpchi:
Another home grown olosho waiting to crash an innocent man....
she has revealed her bitch identity
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 09, 2016
chisco82:

Lol! Nwanyi oma.
It's never our fault naa, African tradition make us to be pursuing money "for u women & children" neglection our physical looks . And moreover potbelly is evidence of good living here cheesy cheesy.
The Op is a potential cheat already from her choice of Man she want niggars with tattoos & six packs. Unfurtunatly we don't have them much hear, 6packs are available but niggars with tattoos, they are rear.
And she can't manage only one of those attributes, so she will definitly cheat.
This is why i'm looking for someone like u to marry, a virtuos woman who can endure cheesy cheesy plz recomend asap.
But on a serious note don't tell me you re really in support of Op's idea about cheating because of hubby's look.

Same African tradition that expects women to birth kids, hold down the home, support her husband and not NEGLECT her looks... that's some #WonderWoman shii.
The hypocrisy on NL is baffling_ A thread was created on how women get fat after CHILDBIRTH, our ingenious and hyperactive NL males were on that thread to feast. Same with the thread on how bride price shouldn't be paid on 'fairly used' females, females that can't cook ain't wife materials...I can go on.
They were able to identify the main point in those threads despite how off-putting the OP was. Now, tables turned 'ladies don't marry a man without a job', they start crying...then this thread.

Why have you guys refused to see the moral lesson of this thread, which is: take care of your body for yourself(and maybe, your partner grin)!
I stopped commenting on threads like this because it ends up a battle of sexes. Ain't cut out for that at this point in my e-life undecided...
The OP added the cheating part to hit where it hurts while creating the desired controversy , she obviously struck a nerve.
The summary of the matter is, both male/female would choose a fit spouse to an unfit one ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

I envy that your boyfriend. If only he knows the kind of Lady he's dating.
tongue
Oops! I don't reply rent-boys! tongue
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 09, 2016
chisco82:

What is the essence of the bolded ma?
It simply means you and your ilk are hypocrites with 'caveman' and archaic mentalities! Kappish?? undecided
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by DeRay98(m): 3:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Another teenager on the loose again....
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

[s]Here comes the teenage friend.

Obviously she and the op are from the same plumage so they flock together.

Dumb throttles! undecided
[/s]
U can quote me when you have sense. Ignoring you is the way out of arguing with a fish brain!

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 09, 2016
firstking01:
There's only one person that can make me change, and don't aske who's that cos you knowundecided
Then work towards it undecided
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Onyeani5million(m): 4:08am On Aug 09, 2016
The poster is right. just as many Men these days can't marry a poor and ugly girl these days.

she has right to her opinion no need to cause or blame her life is free and freewill is still the right of every human.

my auspicious advice to the poster is this; to be on a safe side and not be in anxiety of your hubby developing big tummy please just marry a POOR man who cant afford two square meal a day in thisnway his tummy will always remain flat and sexxy for your enjoyment grin

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by jaz(m): 4:21am On Aug 09, 2016
I weep for the mother that in agony gave birth to u. U clearly were not worth the stress. Little children as empty as air in quality of tots and soundness of mind. Only asset in life being the hole between their legs. Growing old wondering where they got it wrong. Continue to whorre ur way to an early grave. Allen avenue is full of ur kind
Stupedinluv:
Cry cry baby grin She is a LovePeddler because she demands a presentable partner.
Common sense please where are you when men need you.

3 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by xendra: 4:51am On Aug 09, 2016
gbade11:

same feathers. spotted.
loll no, I'll d never support cheating from either side but the level at which some are taking offense at the topic, some even going off topic just to explain their point is interesting. but men also say this things about women.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by xendra: 5:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Same African tradition that expects women to birth kids, hold down the home, support her husband and not NEGLECT her looks... that's some #WonderWoman shii.
The hypocrisy on NL is baffling_ A thread was created on how women get fat after CHILDBIRTH, our ingenious and hyperactive NL males were on that thread to feast. Same with the thread on how bride price shouldn't be paid on 'fairly used' females, females that can't cook ain't wife materials...I can go on.
They were able to point out the main point in those threads despite how off-putting the OP was. Now, tables turned 'ladies don't marry a man without a job', they start crying...then this thread.

Why have you guys refused to see the moral lesson of this thread, which is: take care of your body for yourself(and maybe, your partner grin)!
I stopped commenting on threads like this because it ends up a battle of sexes. Ain't cut out for that at this point in my e-life undecided...
The OP added the cheating part to hit where it hurts while creating the desired controversy , she obviously struck a nerve.
The summary of the matter is, both male/female would choose a fit spouse to an unfit one ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL

Nigerian men are just too insecure dazall

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 09, 2016
Are you okay?

How many women are stayibg at home women in Nigeria? You expect her to feed the house, clean he house, maintain the house, work to support the homeand, speed her legs when you want it and still hit the gym afterwards?
toposi4naija:

Just tryinq to make people know your post is not worth it.......

I feed the house....

Settle the bills.....

And yet you expect me to hit the gym.....

Such a lady is definitely crazy!......
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 09, 2016
Ode! Words like sarcasm and devil's advocate must be lost on you. Shut your trap and stop acting all holy hoping some guys will see you as Mother Theresa. It may surprise your low esteemed self but women cheat a lot too and I don't see many of them getting dumped.

Nonsense! Over sabi Oshi! Olodo!

Xeinstra1:
In this country?, You will get dumped like spoilt beans...Then another woman will take your place... When you eat only eight packs and big dick for 1 month, you will forget to remember how to cry. #Ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.