Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

"I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video (30417 Views)

Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress / I’ll Fight Nigeria, Whole World, Boko Haram’s Shekau Boasts In New Video Read M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
if he likes he shd open his teeth to mention US whether he will not be d next sama bin laden to be killed by our white brothers
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Beehshorp(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Shekau we don tire for u.. If u check we don't care again we av all run out of fvcks to give.. So we accept ur challenge

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by iamfree25: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Muslims and fanaticism.... smh

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by obaival(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fight on boiz
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by progress69: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
blueto:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/ill-fight-nigeria-whole-world-boko-harams-shekau-boasts-new-video/

Its obvious APC have been able to deter journalists from reporting recent Boko Haram attacks.

Stop this folly

1 Like

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Issokay. We shall see..
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by soul2: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
blueto:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/ill-fight-nigeria-whole-world-boko-harams-shekau-boasts-new-video/

Its obvious APC have been able to deter journalists from reporting recent Boko Haram attacks.

Go back to school and learn moral

1 Like

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by aleshiko: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
The end of your life is closer. prepare
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by EmekaBlue(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
He is alive...Somebody lied

1 Like

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by googlepikins: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
[size=20pt]BUHARI, DSS AND NIGERIAN ARMY MAKES ME LAUGH. how they believe boko haram can be erased for life is beyond me. if is that easy the middle east would have been in peace by now[/size]
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
The press has been so seriously muzzled that only tiny bits filter through to the public.

I only pity the soldiers whose deaths are not even reported, let alone mourned. And their families who may be in the dark. shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by onwukaedu88(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
wait ooooh.. where Jack Bauer dey?? Nigeria really needs his assistance here... I remember how coordinated CTU used to be in "24". Jack And Chloe O'Brian go don fall all these terrorists.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Horsh(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Boko haram are just making empty threat. Come out from your hideout and let see who is the boss. I admire your threat anyway.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by President99: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
U will die a miserable death very soon inshaAllah. The idiot and his cohorts r jst displaying their blood sucking Wahhabit's ideology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by bigdoo: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
I thought Buhari and his APC claimed that they have conquered and defeated Boko Haram. I can only see the group getting stronger by the day. When it comes to IPOB, MEND and NDA, Buhari and his Buratai will be flexing their muscles. Liars and propagandists of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by july66: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
ukomko:

Shekau boasts like the man who knows tomorrow. Shekau is nothing but a murderer & he is a tool of the desert spirit that is very violent in nature. He & his fellow murderers kill the souls created by God & they tell them they are going to heaven. Let Shekau know he his partners in evil will account for every innocent life they kill & the hottest part of hell awaits them. Shekau wants to fight the world when he doesn't even know if he will wake up from his next sleep. Demons in human body.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
progress69:
[s]
Stop this folly. Is APC also gagging international media. They are very good in reporting even many times before our local media.
It is difficult to gag the press in a military government not to talk of a democratic one. Below is my comment to another troll like u on another thread
[/s]
Seems you failed to read my mutated annotation, hence this infelicitous, opprobrious and incognizant delineations of yours.

No crawl like a typically nitwit zombie and read it again.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Mariojane(f): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Let him start quickly, i hate delays undecided
grin grin grin wicked
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Charly68: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
The beast should be ignored . This is the best treatment for such an animal in human form. I doubt if he is truly a Muslim indeed ,he is just a cannibal .
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Go fight the waste people and your born to rule brothers that refused to give you your own share of something and shut the sh*t up
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Mariojane(f): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Let him start quickly, i hate delays undecided
grin grin grin wicked ,
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sha no reach LAGOS.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by chi4ik4(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Erotex:
Taaa! U are a joker ~Nwa_Nsukka
what brought Nsukka on this issue? you are just a wasted creature.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by progress69: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
blueto:

Seems you failed to read my mutated annotation, hence this infelicitous, opprobrious and incognizant delineations of yours.

No crawl like a typically nitwit zombie and read it again.

Senseless thrash.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by BABANGBALI: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Please who have grin sooth?I has a job interview to attend at Glo office and my friends that is working their tolded me to wear grin sooth and shet when coming for the interview. So please help a brother in needs.

Cc:
Seun

Lalasticlala 

Eleko1 

Funjosh 

VickyRotex
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by AliAiyes: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
abeg stop posting this caword man behavior
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by frubben(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Na persin pikin just b dis one, dis one was still conceive. Na wa ooooooo
We are receiving the punishment of a failed parenting.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Erotex(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
chi4ik4:
what brought Nsukka on this issue? you are just a wasted creature.
Am proud of whr i come from!
If e dey pain u, go and hug transformer.
Thats my signature
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by tonio2wo: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
SweetyZinta:
of all news is shekau's threat that this op is taking seriously? please oga seun include book haram news carriers among people who should be banned. we don't care about them.

Why naa?
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by AntiWailer: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
progress69:

Stop this folly. Is APC also gagging international media. They are very good in reporting even many times before our local media.
It is difficult to gag the press in a military government not to talk of a democratic one. Below is my comment to another troll like u on another thread

Dont mind the losers.

APC also gagged PDP media ?

Bunch of M0r0ns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Funjosh(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Please ignore the mumu jare, for he doesn't know what he is saying.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by hurrycane: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
that is a language of a weak dog

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria / Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.