Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

"I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video (30422 Views)

Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress / I’ll Fight Nigeria, Whole World, Boko Haram’s Shekau Boasts In New Video Read M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
d guy na f00L jor, if e sure for am that hez a warrior he shud enter d battlefield instead of ranting inside videos. the leaders of terrorist cells dnt eva go out to commit havoc cos they fvcking scared of being killed. they wud rather send their pawns do die on their behalf. thats the highest form of cowardice.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
who is the new shekau? because the original one is long dead. politics remains a dirty game
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by rusher14: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Won't be surprised if the guy is not in Nigeria.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Akims(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
mallam

1 Like

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Yalakalibari007: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
thesicilian:
Even Hitler could not fight the whole world. His doom is near
his father's fate gon b droping heavily on him. I smell death.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by juman(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Whenever one watches news and see the level of insecurity in countries where they also have senseless leadership, it makes one concern and apprehensive of this country case.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by davidel: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
I thought this guy was said to have been killed by the N/A, how come he's still alive ? Don't even know what to believe in this country any more, every one seem to be telling lies, nothing is corruption in nigeria ranging from telling lies to budget padding and stealing. I weep for my country.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by PrinceKenne(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
I think and wish this nuisance can remember the guy called osamabiladeen and how he ended his life in shame.
Your time together with ur deserted goons are at hand in the mighty name of Jesus whom you are waging war against.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by God2man(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
Who will now fight you?

I guess God will fight you.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by voiceofzion: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
progress69:

Stop this folly. Is APC also gagging international media. They are very good in reporting even many times before our local media.
It is difficult to gag the press in a military government not to talk of a democratic one. Below is my comment to another troll like u on another thread

sorry Sir, but I'm tempted to ask this question in comparison to daily happenings around us & the question is not really for U but Nigerians: Is this a military government operating in mofty, civilian government with military might & approach or the both combined in action..?
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by progress69: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
voiceofzion:
sorry Sir, but I'm tempted to ask this question in comparison to daily happenings around us & the question is not really for U but Nigerians: Is this a military government operating in mofty, civilian government with military might & approach or the both combined in action..?
There is nothing to suggest anything military except the deliberate misinformation and misinterpretations of things which have been going on even before this government won the elections. The hate was there and glaring. . !
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by hardbody: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by fcvklies: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
enu e dun cheesy
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Descholar: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
U re nothing but a mere dust and sand.... c Ur head, u re now too big to challenge God...... d end has come for u..... ike nsi.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by rolly44: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Othodox islamic indoctrination with some element of ilteracy i observe from this dude, the weapons you want to use in figthing the whole world is own by the people you wan to figth. This islamic rellgion hope its not the anti-christ john had revelation about, how come they plain to attack christains what are thier offence.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by kan12(m): 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
That is if you will shekualy see tomorrow
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2016
This durty abokee shud 4k off!if e get mind, make e go challenge jst 1 recruit in the Nig Army.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Day11(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2016
Shekau is ALIVE?

Where is Uncool lie M sad

1 Like

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Rubzz(m): 1:07am On Aug 09, 2016
despiration at its peack
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Weah96: 1:12am On Aug 09, 2016
You hate Western education but willing to use cameras and firearms. OK.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by dipeolu16(m): 3:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Tell him that I said he'll just go the way the others have fine without achieving anything. Tell him that I said he'll just go the way the others have fine without achieving anything. Tell him that I said he'll just go the way the others have fine without achieving anything.
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by calabardick(m): 4:35am On Aug 09, 2016
thesicilian:
Even Hitler could not fight the whole world. His doom is near

That illiterate son of a thousand fathers is just blabbing, who is he?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by opribo(m): 5:32am On Aug 09, 2016
Wait o... but the army were boasting that they have killed this thing, they even displayed a picture of a dead man and said it was the same person. Something isnt adding up yet. This man must be very well connected at the top in the North else I see no reason why
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by Rocketicon(m): 6:33am On Aug 09, 2016
Hmmm. I thought the Nigerian military said the have killed this Anim*l!! Wats beast is in this Sambisa forest that the Arm Forces cant move into it and convert the forest into their Barracks! I sense a foul play!! To be honest
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by thesicilian: 7:46am On Aug 09, 2016
calabardick:

That illiterate son of a thousand fathers is just blabbing, who is he?
Don't mind him. its the Nigerian military I blame
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by tetengi4life(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Indeed they are 'technically defeated'
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by nefertitiram: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2016
ukomko:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/ill-fight-nigeria-whole-world-boko-harams-shekau-boasts-new-video/

Make welcome the REFORMED Boko Haram under new leadership.

They will no longer be bombing and killing but they will be planting trees and feeding IDPs in NE Nigeria.

Say no to Shekau and his ideologies. Say yes to REFORMED!

Rubbish and indigrent! angry

Mschewww Anumpam!
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by SweetyZinta(f): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2016
tonio2wo:

Why naa?

I just tire for them. lets stop giving them relevance period
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by limeta(f): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Go ahead son nothing else is going on
Enjoy the fight
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by leomarz007: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2016
TALK IS CHEAP
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by emetisuccess(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2016
weting concin me there,if u like u kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Speeds Up Work On Mokwa-Jeba After Bridge Collapse To Meet Deadline.PICS / Sex For Food Rocks IDPs Camps, Female IDPs Offer Camp Officials Sex – NOI Polls / Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.