Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

"I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video (30419 Views)

Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress / I’ll Fight Nigeria, Whole World, Boko Haram’s Shekau Boasts In New Video Read M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by k2square4life: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2016
he shld come out of d bush if he is not afraid na winch!
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by COCKCROW: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
what kind of camera did they use?

but I wonder how our security intelligence works that this guy can't be tracked through his use of phones and the internet

Which security intelligence and from who? DSS, EFCC, ISIS ? Have you forgotten that any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North. Likewise any security intelligence works against or to undermine Boko Haram is against the North. Boko Haram murderous militants are now stronger and well financed. All of them and their are paid and feed. Were we not told that Boko had been technically defeated. The man is representing and image of the North is now well fed and taken care of. Have any Boko been taken to court? Yet Kanu has been locked up for just talking, without any single bullet and thousands of Igbo youths massacred in cold blood either in the church and on peaceful demonstration. While those who murdered thousands-our soldiers, innocent civilians in the places of worships, markets and schools - are now given rewards for job well done, to bring Buhari into power? Is this justice in the eyes of God and humanity?
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by COCKCROW: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
what kind of camera did they use?

but I wonder how our security intelligence works that this guy can't be tracked through his use of phones and the internet

Which security intelligence and from who? DSS, EFCC, ISIS ? Have you forgotten that any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North. Likewise any security intelligence works against or to undermine Boko Haram is against the North. Boko Haram murderous militants are now stronger and well financed. All of them and their families are paid and feed. Were we not told that Boko had been technically defeated. The man is representing and image of the North is now well fed and taken care of. Have any Boko been taken to court? Yet Kanu has been locked up for just talking, without any single bullet and thousands of Igbo youths massacred in cold blood either in the church and on peaceful demonstration. While those who murdered thousands-our soldiers, innocent civilians in the places of worships, markets and schools - are now given rewards for job well done, to bring Buhari into power? Is this justice in the eyes of God and humanity?
Re: "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video by JI4D(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
The Lagos Competency/Employability Skills Training will hold on Thursday, August 11, 2016 & Friday, August 12, 2016

Joint Initiative for Development's Internship Connect programme empowers young graduates from tertiary institutions with Employability skills needed in the 21st century workplace. After the training, we connect you with Employers to intern for a period of between 3-6months, giving you opportunity to work your way into full-time engagement. Our training focus on Life skills which are skills needed to effectively meet the challenges of everyday life and the 21st century workplace.

Our trainings are FREE but interested participants must send CVs and a Passport photograph to internshipconnect@ji4d.org. Venue and other details will be communicated after submission. Deadline for submission is 9th August 2016. CVs received after deadline date will be scheduled for our next training. Please indicate your location in the e-mail. Please note that our Internships are paid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) / Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.