Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ladies Only If Possible - Do All Ladies Get An Orgasm When They Urinate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only If Possible - Do All Ladies Get An Orgasm When They Urinate? (1158 Views)

I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend / Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing / This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only If Possible - Do All Ladies Get An Orgasm When They Urinate? by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
I just want to know if this is true with all you ladies out there, or if I am the only one who this happens to. Whenever I urinate my urine comes in to contact with my G spot. As a result, I get really get turned on, when I urinate, and I can't explain this feeling, but it would be as if something gentle is on my G, and that makes me feel so calm and out of this world, so whenever I go to the toilet, I always take a bit long, coz I will be allowing myself to feel this gentle orgasm, which also helps relieve my stress and makes me love myself more. I can't say this is masturbation, I really don't have a word for it, but all I know is that when I urinate, I get to a certain emotional sexual level. So sisters do you also go through the same thing or is this a unique case? have you maybe heard of another lady saying the same thing? I just wanted to know if there is someone out there who also goes through the same thing. No bashing please, this is a really concern to me.
Re: Ladies Only If Possible - Do All Ladies Get An Orgasm When They Urinate? by ReInstalled(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
here to read comments
Re: Ladies Only If Possible - Do All Ladies Get An Orgasm When They Urinate? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Odikwa serious
Me too let me read comments
Re: Ladies Only If Possible - Do All Ladies Get An Orgasm When They Urinate? by SUPERPACK: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
picture of the G~spot and U-spot or adonbilivit.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Only If Possible - Do All Ladies Get An Orgasm When They Urinate? by olaniyi0(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
video of u urinating or adonblivit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only If Possible - Do All Ladies Get An Orgasm When They Urinate? by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
Op U Really Need To See A Doctor For Check Up...Then cap err'tin with A Deliverance Session With A Pastor! ..
Re: Ladies Only If Possible - Do All Ladies Get An Orgasm When They Urinate? by tkpoint2(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
weird things happen!

This is not an uncommon sex 'disorder'. Sudden orgasms just happen for some people. The only way it'd be a bad thing is if it starts interfering with your life. Otherwise it's a relatively common sex 'disorder' and nothing needs to be done about it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only If Possible - Do All Ladies Get An Orgasm When They Urinate? by Oche211(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Odikwa very serious. Na just urine dey cause this. What if a d*ck comes in nko?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Only If Possible - Do All Ladies Get An Orgasm When They Urinate? by Dayoto: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2016
When did this start?? I mean, since when have you been noticing this??

(1) (Reply)

Three Major Ways Men Break Up With A Lady. / If U Are To Give A Celebrity A Hot Dirty Slap. Who Would That Be? #PLAMCHAT / My Girl Have Started Avoiding Me Because She Saw My Chart With My Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.