Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,633 members, 7,861,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders - Islam for Muslims (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders (56957 Views)

Ramadan Reminders!!! / Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / General Discussion Thread - Islamic Questions, Suggestions & Reminders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
snapscore:
Salam alaikum @ Friendchoice and Aideesheks

How are you doing?

Wa'alaikumus Salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Alhamdulillah and you. kwana biyu.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

Wa'alaikumus Salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Alhamdulillah and you. kwana biyu.

Alhamdulliah. Na sani
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
snapscore:

Alhamdulliah. Na sani
kwana Biyu = 2 days
Nasani = I know it.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

kwana Biyu = 2 days

Nasani = I know it.

Yup. Nasani
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
snapscore:

Yup. Nasani
And you did not reply well? How come?
I said two days, should the reply for 2 days be "I know it
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

And you did not reply well? How come?

I said two days, should the reply for 2 days be "I know it

I thought you meant it like it's been a long time.

What's the proper reply?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
snapscore:

I thought you meant it like it's been a long time.

What's the proper reply?

Yeah it means long time. You should say something like. Yeah two days am busy or am fine.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

Yeah it means long time. You should say something like. Yeah two days am busy or am fine.

ohh okay.

Alhamdulliah lapia lo
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AideeSheks(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
snapscore:
Salam alaikum @ Friendchoice and Aideesheks

How are you doing?
Wa alaykum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
I've been fine. Alhamdulillah
Hope you're good too
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
AideeSheks:

Wa alaykum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
I've been fine. Alhamdulillah
Hope you're good too

I am good too.

Alhamdulilah
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
snapscore:

ohh okay.

Alhamdulliah lapia lo

Now you get it MashaAllah. Lafiya lau.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 23, 2016
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever prays Fajr is under the protection of Allah, but anyone who falls short with regard to the rights of Allah, then Allah will seize him and will throw him into the Fire of Hell.” Narrated by {Muslim}

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 23, 2016
Narrated in Bukhari

Abu Huraira reported that Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: When it occurs to my bondsman that he should do a good deed but he actually does not do it, record one good to him, but if he puts it into practice, I make an entry of ten good acts in his favour. When it occurs to him to do evil, but he does not commit it, I forgive that. But if he commits it, I record one evil against his name. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed. The angels said: That bondsman of Yours intends to commit evil. Though His Lord is more Vigilant than he. Upon this He (the Lord) said: Watch him; if he commits (evil), write it against his name but if he refrains from doing it, write one good deed or him, for he desisted from doing it for My sake. The Messenger of Allah said: He who amongst you is good of faith, all his good acts are multiplied from ten to seven hundred times (and are recorded in his name) and all the evils that he commits are recorded as such (i,e. without increase) till he meets Allah.

This made me happy.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 23, 2016
It was narrated that Sufyaan al-Thawri said: Faith is not wishes or pretence, rather it is what settles in the heart and is proven by actions.”

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Faith wears out in your heart as clothes wear out, so ask Allaah to renew the faith in your hearts.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 23, 2016
"Whoever desires the quick-passing (transitory enjoyment of this world), We readily grant him what We will for whom We like. Then, afterwards, We have appointed for him Hell; he will burn therein disgraced and rejected ( far away from Allaah’s Mercy).

And whoever desires the Hereafter and strives for it, with the necessary effort due for it (i.e. does righteous deeds of Allaah’s obedience) while he is a believer (in the Oneness of Allaah Islamic Monotheism) — then such are the ones whose striving shall be appreciated, (thanked and rewarded by Allaah)”

[al-Isra’ 17:18-19]
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
"If a man comes out of his house carrying a burden of sins like the mountains of Tihamah, then when he hears some knowledge he fears Allah and repents, he will go back home with no sins on him. So do not forsake the gatherings of the scholars"

‘Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (radhiAllahu ‘anhu) [Miftah Dar as-Sa’adah, 1/122; Fara’id al-Kalam, p. 135].

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2016
Xmas?

You clamour for sate,
You wander in haste,
"The xmas food must not waste,
Even if it is just a taste"
A satiety with no respite!
Akhee, you are not only weak
But also a christmas freak.

As for christmas:
The origin is paganistic
Be a bold Muslim, don't be apologetic
It is not controversial
Because their evidence is not substantial
The religion of shepherds and animals
Nothing of such should be beneficial.

Do not believe in their unbelief,
Nor accept the baseless proof
Be such proud Muslim
Who doesn't celebrate christmas.

Abuu Rushdaa

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
I know I posted it before, but, whoever has time and data should try to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGk2YoSGH_0
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: I was riding behind the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) one day and he said: “O boy, I shall teach you some words. Be mindful Allaah and He will take care of you. Be mindful of Allaah and He will protect you. If you ask then ask of Allaah, and if you seek help then seek help from Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you in some way, they would not benefit you except in something that Allaah has decreed for you, and if they were to gather together to harm you in some way, they would not harm you except in something that Allaah has decreed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2516).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Hasten to do good deeds before there emerges fitnah like a piece of black night, when a man will be a believer in the morning and a disbeliever in the evening, or he will be a believer in the evening and a disbeliever in the morning, and he will sell his religion for worldly gain.”

Narrated by Muslim (118).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
snapscore:
It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: I was riding behind the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) one day and he said: “O boy, I shall teach you some words. Be mindful Allaah and He will take care of you. Be mindful of Allaah and He will protect you. If you ask then ask of Allaah, and if you seek help then seek help from Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you in some way, they would not benefit you except in something that Allaah has decreed for you, and if they were to gather together to harm you in some way, they would not harm you except in something that Allaah has decreed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2516).

I love this hadith very much. It makes me not to fear anytyn besides Allaah the Most High(eg poverty, been in huge debt etc)

Alhamdulillaah I'm a muslim.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Assalam alaykum warahmatullaahi wabarakatuhu.

So I was reading comments on a thread earlier on, about 'shiites' wishing merry xmas or so. And I couldn't help but notice comments from some muslims without knowledge, going back and forth, aimlessly.

I think giving dawah requires taqwa, beneficial knowledge with the right Aqeedah and Manhaj.

May Allaah accept grant us the good in this dunya and akhirah.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2016
The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “A man will follow the religion of his close friend, so let each one of you look at whom he befriends.” Narrated by Abu Dawood and al-Tirmidhi
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sahih Muslim Book 001, Number 0235:

Abu Huraira reported that Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: When it occurs to my bondsman that he should do a good deed but he actually does not do it, record one good to him, but if he puts it into practice, I make an entry of ten good acts in his favour. When it occurs to him to do evil, but he does not commit it, I forgive that. But if he commits it, I record one evil against his name. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed. The angels said: That bondsman of Yours intends to commit evil. though His Lord is more Vigilant than he. Upon this He (the Lord) said: Watch him; if he commits (evil), write it against his name but if he refrains from doing it, write one good deed or him, for he desisted from doing it for My sake. The Messenger of Al- lah said: He who amongst you is good of faith, all his good acts are multiplied from ten to seven hun- dred times (and are recorded in his name) and all the evils that he commits are recorded as such (i, e. without increase) till he meets Allah.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
1552. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said: *"It does not befit a Siddiq (righteous Muslim) to frequently curse others.''*
[Muslim]

Commentary:  Taunts, curses and abusive language are contrary to perfect Faith and fidelity.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Both Mankind and Jinn have been created to worship Allah. A creation can only attain perfection when he realizes this.

-One of the translated books on Aqeedah by Ibn Tayymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AbuHammaad: 12:54am On Dec 28, 2016
Deleted
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 28, 2016
AbuHammaad:

This is the same man who slandered Shaykh Fawzaan and Shaykh Al-Albaani (Rahimahullah)

He regularly slanders the people of Sunnah. AVOID HIM!!!!

He regularly references Shyakh Albani. Even in this lecture, I think he did.

Never heard him slander the people of the sunnah. Rather he stands up for the sunnah.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AbuHammaad: 1:38am On Dec 28, 2016
snapscore:

He regularly references Shyakh Albani. Even in this lecture, I think he did.

Never heard him slander the people of the sunnah. Rather he stands up for the sunnah.

Astagfirullah, I think it's someone else. Sorry I mixed them up

I will clear the comment asap
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2016
All these Pre-Wedding photos, especially common among the Ummah now, I hope we get to see the Post-divorce photos too!!!

#filthy_Imitation_game
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why do people leave Ahlus Sunnah?

The following is a summary translation:

Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee:

Thus you find that everyone who leaves Ahlus Sunnah the reason is due to their sitting with the people of desires and innovation. Therefore it is upon the person to fear for himself; staying far away from the people of desires and innovation. And he should not lend them his ear.

How many people have we seen from those whom it was said about them, ‘he is strong and firmly established’ but when he sat with the people of innovation he deviated?! When he opened his gathering for them and they converged upon him, he deviated, thus he became from their affiliates, on their side; so he began to defend them.

First he began by making excuses for them, having doubts about the reports and statements concerning them. (Saying) Who reported this? Who are those who conveyed this? Who said this to you? Have you verified this about them? “Did you verify it? Bring him to me; perhaps they intended such and such.

Then after this they became their companions; and Ahlus Sunnah became their enemies as we have seen during this era. And you have many examples of this.

Translated by Rasheed ibn Estes Barbee

1 Rabi Al-Awwal 2, 1438/December 1, 2016

#copied...

Thus, when someone has been proven to be far from the manhaj of the salafs, for your own sake run from that person, and not because you like the person, try to find excuse for him, if he is back on track, he won't need an excuse, it will be apparent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
^^

Why do I feel this is about the speaker who doesn't speak much on Tawheed and aqeedah.

*or am I reading meaning to things?*

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (46) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Muslim Women Dancing To "One Corner". Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.