Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders (56566 Views)

Ramadan Reminders!!! / Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / General Discussion Thread - Islamic Questions, Suggestions & Reminders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

LOL, little wonder..snapscore and Contact17 are synonymous wif everytyn....na old age dey make me no notice hehehehe!!!

I don't blame you for not noticing. I deactivated the old one.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2016
عن أنس بن مالك رضي الله عنهما قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم حفت الجنة بالمكاره وحفت النار بالشهوات

والحديث في صحيح المسلم

on the authority of Anas ibn Maalik – may Allaah be pleased with both of them(Anas and his father Maalik) he said: The messenger of Allaah(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: "Paradise is surrounded by things that are makrooh(highly disliked) while hellfire is surrounded by lusts(temptations)"

and this narration is in sahih Muslim.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by busar(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why did contact deactivate her account
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
busar:
Why did contact deactivate her account

I am still here.

Just made a new moniker.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Salam alaikum @ aideesheks

How are you doing? How is camp going?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
Imaam Maalik (rahimahullaah) said: "Whosoever introduces into Islaam an innovation, which he deems is good, then he has claimed that Muhammad has betrayed (the trust of conveying) the Message. Read the saying of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic: 'This day I have completed your Religion for you, and I have perfected My favour upon you, and I am pleased with Islaam as a Religion for you.' [Surat-ul-Maa'idah: 3] So whatever was not (part of) the Religion on that day, is not (part of) the Religion on this day. And the last part of this ummah (nation) will not be rectified, except by that which its first part was rectified by."
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
The Prophet (salla'Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said, ".... I have left you upon clear guidance. Its night is like its day. No one deviates from it after me except that he is destroyed." Reported by Ahmad, Ibn Maajah (no. 43) and al-Haakim. It is declared saheeh by Shaikh al-Albaanee in as-Saheehah (no. 937).
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by busar(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
snapscore:

I am still here.

Just made a new moniker.
you deactivated because of pm's? grin grin cheesy..... You now got a new moniker with no gender wink smiley
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
^^ I wonder what's funny....
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
busar:
you deactivated because of pm's? grin grin cheesy..... You now got a new moniker with no gender wink smiley

Pm's was a little part of the reason but not the main thing.

Anyways, I am still here.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by busar(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
snapscore:

Pm's was a little part of the reason but not the main thing.

Anyways, I am still here.
okay
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
A man came to ‘Aa’ishah and asked: “When will I know that I am pious?” She said: “When you realise that you are a sinner”. He said: “And when will I realise I am a sinner?” She replied: “When you think you are pious”. [Tanbeeh Al-Ghafileen, 251]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AideeSheks(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2016
snapscore:
Salam alaikum @ aideesheks

How are you doing? How is camp going?
Wa alaykum Salam warahmatullah
Alhamdulillah. I've been fine. Camp has been quite............an experience though. The good, bad, coupled with the stress and everything. Now reaching the closing stages though. In sha Allah, I should be done here in the next 3 days.

Sorry I've not been updating. Network is very poor here.Honestly, there are so many experiences I'd love to share (many positive ones though). So many people I've met who really inspired me.

Hope your exams went fine.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2016
AideeSheks:

Wa alaykum Salam warahmatullah
Alhamdulillah. I've been fine. Camp has been quite............an experience though. The good, bad, coupled with the stress and everything. Now reaching the closing stages though. In sha Allah, I should be done here in the next 3 days.

Sorry I've not been updating. Network is very poor here.Honestly, there are so many experiences I'd love to share (many positive ones though). So many people I've met who really inspired me.

Hope your exams went fine.

That's great news. May Allah keep us till then.

Can't wait for you to share your experience.

My exams went well,alhamdulliah.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Allah subhanahu wa taa alaa says in Surat Maid'ah aayah [104]

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ تَعَالَوْا إِلَىٰ مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ وَإِلَى الرَّسُولِ قَالُوا حَسْبُنَا مَا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهِ آبَاءَنَا أَوَلَوْ كَانَ آبَاؤُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَهْتَدُونَ

And when it is said to them : "Come to what Allah has revealed and unto the Messenger Muhammad for the verdict of that which you've made unlawful."

They said, "Enough for us is that which we found our fathers following," even though their fathers had no knowledge whatsoever no guidance.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
^^ Allaahu Akbaar! as in "شيئا" not even "a thing" after not knowing a thing "لا تهتدون" they were not guided!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by osolee(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
snapscore:

That's great news. May Allah keep us till then.

Can't wait for you to share your experience.

My exams went well,alhamdulliah.
Contact17, Salaam Alaykum!
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by osolee(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:
^^ Allaahu Akbaar! as in "شيئا" not even "a thing" after not knowing a thing "لا تهتدون" they were not guided!
Stop chasing my boo up and down angry angry
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
AL-AHZAB VERSE 41-43

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اذْكُرُوا اللَّهَ ذِكْرًا كَثِيرًا
O you who have believed, remember Allah with much remembrance

وَسَبِّحُوهُ بُكْرَةً وَأَصِيلًا
And exalt Him morning and afternoon.

هُوَ الَّذِي يُصَلِّي عَلَيْكُمْ وَمَلَائِكَتُهُ لِيُخْرِجَكُم مِّنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ ۚ وَكَانَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَحِيمًا
It is He who confers blessing upon you, and His angels [ask Him to do so] that He may bring you out from darknesses into the light. And ever is He, to the believers, Merciful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
osolee:

Contact17, Salaam Alaykum!

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
osolee:

Stop chasing my boo up and down angry angry

sorry, I'm a bit confused here
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

This is to remind you about the coming white days of Rabi al-Awwal 1438AH!

1. 13 Monday
2. 14 Tuesday
3. 15 Wednesday

If u fail to fast don't fail to encourage others
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2016
As salam alykum @lexiconkabir

I have a question and I hope you will be able to help. In a situation like this. Which mods do we write to? Super mods or regular mods?

post=51849908:

I accidentally pressed no for the shahaada tag and now I can't comment on the whole section cry
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2016
snapscore:
As salam alykum @lexico.nkabir

I have a question and I hope you will be able to help. In a situation like this. Which mods do we write to? Super mods or regular mods?

The nornal mods...
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

The nornal mods...

Okay then, jazakallahu khiran
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Religion is sincerity (or sincere advice).” We [the Sahabah] asked, “To whom?” He said, “To Allaah and His Book, and His Messenger, and to the leaders of the Muslims and their common folk.” (Narrated by Muslim, 55).
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
The person who is seeking the truth, one evidence will be enough for him. A person who is upon their desires, a thousand evidences will still not be clear for him.
— Shaykh Al-Albaani

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
snapscore:
The person who is seeking the truth, one evidence will be enough for him. A person who is upon their desires, a thousand evidences will still not be clear for him.
— Shaykh Al-Albaani

barakAllaahu fik....nice!
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AbuHammaad: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
"Show off" is something I think about all the time. I consciously avoid it

Trust me, that pit is one of the easiest to fall into .

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
AbuHammaad:
"Show off" is something I think about all the time. I consciously avoid it

Trust me, that pit is one of the easiest to fall into .

shaykh al-albaani last advice to this ummah is, "do not do any good deed in other to get praised by people neither should you expect appreciation from people"

that's very helpful...

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:

barakAllaahu fik....nice!

Wa fika
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Surah AZ-ZALZALAH

When the earth is shaken with its [final] earthquake

And the earth discharges its burdens

And man says, "What is [wrong] with it?" -

That Day, it will report its news

Because your Lord has commanded it.

That Day, the people will depart separated [into categories] to be shown [the result of] their deeds.

So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it,

And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mse6JAMbP3U

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (46) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / What's The Islamic Rule On 'istimna' (masturbation)??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.