Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders - Islam for Muslims (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders (56939 Views)

Ramadan Reminders!!! / Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / General Discussion Thread - Islamic Questions, Suggestions & Reminders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Regarding afflictions and end of the world
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people) afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is "Al-Harj?" He said, "Killing! Killing!"

It's really sad seeing the state of the ummah in right now but it is expected.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman:
The people used to ask Allah's Apostle about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Apostle!
We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?"
He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?"
He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others."
I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire.
" I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?"
He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Just a reminder that tomorrow is Monday. Just in case anyone wishes to increase his reward with his Lord.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 19, 2016
I think we should stop using the word RECESSION... I can tell you with fact that millions of Nigerians don't understand what you are saying when you keep chewing the word RECESSION... we should start telling people especially Muslims that it is a test from ALLAAH... Maybe, people will ask what's the way out... And they will come to realise that nothing does it better than SEEKING FORGIVENESS... The hadith about the previous year being better over the current one is enough to teach us that RICE may never come back to 7500 naira... SEEK FORGIVENESS AND BE HOPEFUL...

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nafizzey(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
I think we should stop using the word
RECESSION...
I can tell you with fact that millions of Nigerians
don't understand what you are saying when you
keep chewing the word RECESSION...
we should start telling people especially Muslims
that it is a test from ALLAAH...
Maybe, people will ask what's the way out... And
they will come to realise that nothing does it
better than SEEKING FORGIVENESS...
The hadith about the previous year being better
over the current one is enough to teach us that
RICE may never come back to 7500 naira...
SEEK FORGIVENESS AND BE HOPEFUL...
What do you suggest way out or solution?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2016
Qur'an 13:11
For him are (angels) guarding the consequences (of his deeds), before him and behind him, who guard him by Allah's command. Surely Allah changes not the condition of a people, until they change their own condition. And when Allah intends evil to a people, there is no averting it, and besides Him they have no protector.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2016
Nafizzey:
What do you suggest way out or solution?

U seek forgiveness, make dua that Allaah should remove this fitnah(recession) away from us.

If we have read about recessions that happened in history of Islam, this one we're battling is just a child's play..

U fit chow ur dead ones bcuz there's no food to eat?! U fit dig person grave wey dem just bury dey chow him flesh?!

We still have food, water, money to buy things double its original price, we're complaining instead of turning back to Allaah who brought this upon us bcuz of our bad actions.

We should make dua 'Oh Allaah, help us to remember you, to praise you, to worship you'

Oh Allaah, help us reduce the price of commodities, because you're 'Azizul kareem.

I leave you with this ayah from suratul Ar Rad vs 11 "Allaah will not change the condition of a people, until they change what's in themselves"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
“Marry a religious woman, she will neither abuse your rights nor reveal your secrets, and she will take care of your property and child in the best way."

- Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Saalih al-Uthaymeen (rahimahullah)

[Sharh al-Bukhari, Nikah, 2]
❣❣❣❣

Modified!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Shaykh ul-Islaam Ibn Taymeeyah [رحمه الله] said:

«كثرة الذنوب مع صحة التوحيد خير من قلة الذنوب مع فساد التوحيد.»

❝Having the correct Tawheed along with a lot of sins is better than having few sins and having the incorrect Tawheed.❞

[Al-Istiqamma, (1/466) | Translated By Abbas Abu Yahya Miraath al-Anbiyya]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
^^

What happened to that post?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
‘Anbasah ibn Abi Sufyan quoted Umm Habibah as saying "Allaah’s Messenger (May peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"A house will be built in Heaven for one who prays 12 Rak'aat in a day and evening as follows: 4 Rak'aat before and 2 after the Dhuhr Prayer, 2 after the Maghrib Prayer, 2 after the ‘Ishaa’ Prayer and 2 before the Fajr Prayer." Narrated by at-Tirmizi under No. 380. He said: The Hadith narrated by ‘Anbasah quoting Umm Habibah in this chapter is a hassan and sahih hadith. It is under No. 6362 in Sahih al-Jaami’.

We learn everyday.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
"I longed for marriage"
.. and I got married
But life with out children is deserting
Thus I longed to be blessed with children
... and I got children
But within no time my small apartment
made me uncomfortable..
I therefore longed for bigger house with
garden..
well, I got it, though with much efforts
Yes, I possessed a mansion, but my children
have grown up by then
Hence, I longed for them got married...
I now have them married,
yet official responsibilities give me fatigue
Now I resorted to retirement, so to get some rest...
.. Now I retired, become single just as I was after graduation..
.. After graduation I notice, I approached life, but now, I bid life farewell..
Still I do have ambitions..
.. I therefore longed for Quranic
memorization..
.. but my memory betrayed me..

.. I longed to frequent fasting...
... yet my health condition won't allow me do it..
.. I longed for night devotion "Qiyamul layl"...
.. but my feet could no longer carry me
well...

VERILY The Prophet ﷺ made it
categorical that " Make profit out of five
things before five things over took you.
Your youthfulness before the old age
Your health before illness
Your affluence before austerity
Your free time before busy moment
Your life before your death.

NB: If your daily routine is empty of the
following activities, be quick and insert them
NOW... or NEVER :-
*2 Raka'at of Dhuha
*Daily Quranic recitation routine
*Qiyamul layl
*Alms giving /supporting the needy
*Spreading good word/nasiha/salam

May Allah (ﺳﺒﺤﺎﻧﻪ ﻭ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ) continue to help against the satanic whispers and evils of our own souls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
snapscore:
‘Anbasah ibn Abi Sufyan quoted Umm Habibah as saying "Allaah’s Messenger (May peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"A house will be built in Heaven for one who prays 12 Rak'aat in a day and evening as follows: 4 Rak'aat before and 2 after the Dhuhr Prayer, 2 after the Maghrib Prayer, 2 after the ‘Ishaa’ Prayer and 2 before the Fajr Prayer." Narrated by at-Tirmizi under No. 380. He said: The Hadith narrated by ‘Anbasah quoting Umm Habibah in this chapter is a hassan and sahih hadith. It is under No. 6362 in Sahih al-Jaami’.

We learn everyday.

I cherish this hadith from Umm Habeebah, may Allaah be pleased with her.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
AlhamduliLlaah I can differentiate between these blessed sahabas, they confuse me before. Abu-Musa Abd-Allah ibn Qays al-Ash'ari, better known as Abu Musa al-Ashari ( Arabic: ﺃﺑﻮ ﻣﻮﺳﻰ ﺍﻷﺷﻌﺮﻱ ) And Abu Said Sa'id ibn Malik Sinan al-Khazraji al- Khudri (Arabic: ﺳﻌﺪ ﺑﻦ ﻣﺎﻟﻚ ﺑﻦ ﺳﻨﺎﻥ ﺍﻟﺨﺰﺭﺟﻲ ﺍﻟﺨﺪﺭﻱ
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AideeSheks(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
"I longed for marriage"
.. and I got married
But life with out children is deserting
Thus I longed to be blessed with children
... and I got children
But within no time my small apartment
made me uncomfortable..
I therefore longed for bigger house with
garden..
well, I got it, though with much efforts
Yes, I possessed a mansion, but my children
have grown up by then
Hence, I longed for them got married...
I now have them married,
yet official responsibilities give me fatigue
Now I resorted to retirement, so to get some rest...
.. Now I retired, become single just as I was after graduation..
.. After graduation I notice, I approached life, but now, I bid life farewell..
Still I do have ambitions..
.. I therefore longed for Quranic
memorization..
.. but my memory betrayed me..

.. I longed to frequent fasting...
... yet my health condition won't allow me do it..
.. I longed for night devotion "Qiyamul layl"...
.. but my feet could no longer carry me
well...

VERILY The Prophet ﷺ made it
categorical that " Make profit out of five
things before five things over took you.
Your youthfulness before the old age
Your health before illness
Your affluence before austerity
Your free time before busy moment
Your life before your death.

NB: If your daily routine is empty of the
following activities, be quick and insert them
NOW... or NEVER :-
*2 Raka'at of Dhuha
*Daily Quranic recitation routine
*Qiyamul layl
*Alms giving /supporting the needy
*Spreading good word/nasiha/salam

May Allah (ﺳﺒﺤﺎﻧﻪ ﻭ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ) continue to help against the satanic whispers and evils of our own souls.
Jazakallahu khairan brother. Really thought provoking
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
AideeSheks:

Jazakallahu khairan brother. Really thought provoking

By Allaah, when I read it too. It is a thing of sadness for most muslim of NOW dat, they'll change later in life, but there's no GUARANTEE

Allaah's help is to be sought!
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 20, 2016
Hadiths on al-Sham (the region consisting of Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon etc):

On the authority of Zaid Ibn Thabit Al-Ansari that: ‘I heard the Messenger of Allah (saw) say, ‘How blessed is Al-Sham! How blessed is Al-Sham!’ “And how is that, Oh Messenger of Allah?” People asked him. ‘Those angels of Allah have spread their wings over Al-Sham’, he answered.’ ‘The Prophets built Bait Al-Maqdis (Al Quds),’ Ibn Abbas added. ‘And the Prophets lived in it, and there is not an inch in Bait Al-Maqdis where a Prophet has not prayed or an Angel has not stood.’ [Tirmidhi]

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2016
Surah an' Nur verse26

الْخَبِيثَاتُ لِلْخَبِيثِينَ وَالْخَبِيثُونَ لِلْخَبِيثَاتِ ۖ وَالطَّيِّبَاتُ لِلطَّيِّبِينَ وَالطَّيِّبُونَ لِلطَّيِّبَاتِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ مُبَرَّءُونَ مِمَّا يَقُولُونَ ۖ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَرِزْقٌ كَرِيمٌ

Bad statements are for bad people (or bad women for bad men) and bad people for bad statements (or bad men for bad women). Good statements are for good people (or good women for good men) and good people for good statements (or good men for good women), such (good people) are innocent of (each and every) bad statement which they say, for them is Forgiveness, and Rizqun Karim (generous provision i.e.Paradise).

Khan Translation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
The killing of the Russian Ambassador is against the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad(SAW). The mongol invasion that ravaged the Muslim world was initially caused by the killing of emissaries. Opposing the Sunnah is disastrous.

Muhammad Ibn Ishāq said: “Musaylimah would write to Allah’s Messenger.”

Nu’aym Ibn Mas‛ood said: I heard Allāh’s Messenger (ﷺ) say to the two emissaries of Musaylimah [the false claimant to prophethood] when he had read the letter of Musaylimah:

“What do you two say?”

They responded: “We say as Musaylimah says.”

So the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said: “By Allāh, were it not for the fact that emissaries are not to be killed, I would have struck your necks.” [Reported by Abu Dāwood, no. 2761 and it is authentic.]

From all observations, what the assassin did was betrayal and treachery, this is forbidden in Islam even if the enemy has committed gross crimes against the Muslims.

Abdullāh Ibn ‛Amr narrated that Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said: “Whoever kills a person who is granted the agreement of protection by the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise though its fragrance can be smelled at a distance of forty years journey.” [Reported by Bukhāree, no 6914]
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Have you ever seen this verse of the Qur'an?
Suratu Noor ( 19 )   Indeed, those who like that immorality should be spread [or publicized] among those who have believed will have a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you do not know.

Think twice before you send that music,picture, video etc to your friends. May Allah grant us forgiveness
Please reflect....
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Empiree: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
I think we should stop using the word
RECESSION...
I can tell you with fact that millions of Nigerians
don't understand what you are saying when you
keep chewing the word RECESSION...
we should start telling people especially Muslims
that it is a test from ALLAAH...
Maybe, people will ask what's the way out... And
they will come to realise that nothing does it
better than SEEKING FORGIVENESS...
The hadith about the previous year being better
over the current one is enough to teach us that
RICE may never come back to 7500 naira...
SEEK FORGIVENESS AND BE HOPEFUL...
Indeed. And working towards it is another thing completely. I dont want to turn this in to political thread but i have this to say. I believe and I understood what Bukhari is doing even though many may not like it. Now this is personal experience. Believe it or not doesn't bother me.

In 2014 "uncle" came to live with me for a month. He auctions cars from US to Nigeria. A governor of a state struck a deal with him to buy 100 latest big jeeps (like escalade) cost 100kUS dollars. This is not "them say". He told me himself every night throughout the process. Unfortunately, election was near and this uncle was really hoping Bukhari did not win. He was even praying that he die before election day.

I asked him what the governor wants those jeeps for?. He said he wants them for his ministers, friends, girlfriends etc. I was just shaking my head on my bed that night. Man, GEJ adm was just throwing money around or gave room for this nonsense. In fact each jeep only cost about 40kUS but this 'uncle' raised his price to 100k. Thats extra 60k on each. shocked shocked shocked shocked I said he will suspect you uncle?. He was like govt got money. This ppl were working hard to get the process done. But God so good, the governor was kept busy here and there for administrative reasons. So it was difficult to sign the check until election.

When Bukhari declared winner, governor was free but this time, he wanted to have the money transferred (wired). In short, the deal was cut off when Bukhari officially took office and block the avenue. He was raining curses on the president for this unnecessary waste. My point is, imagine many other dignitaries involved in this type of thing elsewhere wasting public funds?.

I am telling you, they even wanted to have the money transferred into different accounts in the US to avoid suspicion. They wanted to spread it out. Buhari blocked that as well. Not that Bukhari knew about this specific case but it seems many like that were going on that in the country. This is just one of the main causes of economy meltdown. They finally settled for transferring money manually through airport. I said, 'uncle, if you get caught, you are alone.'. Now the process is stalled and definitely, I dont think they could buy the cars anymore.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Empiree: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
Let’s Set the Records Straight!
There is nothing like Sunni-Islam or Shiite-Islam,
neither is there anything such as Sunni/Shiite
Divide! It is all an attempt to cloak a tiny but a
cancerous group of renegades with a garb of
legality. You are either a Muslim who is upon
what the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam)
and his companions were upon, or you are a
renegade!
Let's put a stop to the institutional deception!
Muslims are not only too noble to deceive
others, they are also too wise to allow others to
deceive them!
#copied
U getting it cheesy
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Empiree: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2016

1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2016
The easiest and quickest way that calamities can fall in your home, on your children, and your wealth is by sharing pictures of your families and the story of your lives on social media. Yaqoob (as) said to his son Yusuf (as) ﻗﺎﻝ ﻳﺎ ﺑﻨﻲ ﻟﺎ ﺗﻘﺼﺺ ﺭﺅﻳﺎﻙ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺇﺧﻮﺗﻚ ﻓﻴﻜﻴﺪﻭﺍ ﻟﻚ ﻛﻴﺪﺍ ﺇﻥ ﺍﻟﺸﻴﻄﺎﻥ ﻟﻠﺈﻧﺴﺎﻥ ﻋﺪﻭ ﻣﺒﻴﻦ He (the father) said: "O my son! Relate not your vision to your brothers, lest they arrange a plot against you. Verily! Shaitan (Satan) is to man an open enemy! A Nabi and his brothers became jealous over his dream that he saw in his sleep!!! How about others!!!! Al 'Ayn Haqq!!! Evil eye is true!!! Whether intentional or unintentional can be a means of losing lives, wealth and property. And Allah is great. Spreading your moments of joy And spreading all that you do in your life with your families, friends, acquaintances friends or enemies , well wishers or sinners Is extremely harmful to you before it harms those around you. May Allaah ﺳﺒﺤﺎﻧﻪ ﻭﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ guide us all and make our affairs easy for us and save us and our families and our homes from 'ayn and hasad
#copied

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
Shaykh Uthaymeen:
Some people say; "I will marry a woman who is not religious, perhaps Allaah will guide her at my hands.

And we say: We are not entrusted with what will happen in the future. As for the future, we do not know about it. It may be that you marry her while desiring that Allaah will guide her in your hands. However, it may be that she may change your state to what she's upon.

Sharh al-Mumti' Kitab an-Nikka(pg 14)

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
سباب المسلم فسوق وقتاله كفر

Abusing a muslim is an act of a faasiq(and makes you one), and killing him is kufr(lesser kufr if done unintentionally).

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Humm!! It's surely dis will happen in d day when nothing will b valuable before Allah except are good deed. A group of people were travelling on
rocks at night...
A voice came from the sky that who so ever picks up the rocks will regret and who so ever doesn't pick up the rocks will regret... Now, the people were
confused...
How can this be?... Whether you pick up the rocks or not, you will
regret!...
Anyway, some people picked up the rocks and some didn't... In the morning when they reached their homes, they saw that the rocks turned into diamonds...
Now, those people who didn't pick up the rocks started regretting saying "If only we had picked up some rocks..."
Those people who did pick some rocks also started regretting saying “Why didn't we pick up more rocks.." Both sides ended up regretting..
Мy Dear Muslim brother(s) and sister(s), whether we like it or not Wallahi Thumma Wallahi this same incident will take place with us on the Day of Judgment...
Those people who spent their time in useless things will start regretting by looking at those who achieved a great position in Paradise by spending their time in the way of Allah...
Now, those who did achieve a position in Paradise will start regretting by looking at those who did more than them and are higher in status...“ Alas!! If we had only done more to please Allah....!!! "
I ask Allah to bless us on how to use our time in d course of Allah ........

#copied...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Empiree: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
```Ever since we knew our way to the masaajid (mosques) and madaaris (schools), we have memorised these aayats and we know them so well....```

_وَيْلٌ لِلْمُطَفِّفِينَ_
_Woe to those who give less [than due],_

_الَّذِينَ إِذَا اكْتَالُوا عَلَى النَّاسِ يَسْتَوْفُونَ_
_Who, when they take a measure from people, take in full._
_وَإِذَا كَالُوهُمْ أَوْ وَزَنُوهُمْ يُخْسِرُونَ_
_But if they give by measure or by weight to them, they cause loss._

The only thing that comes to mind when we recite these aayaats is the business man, the market woman and the butcher who deals with the scales.

*Don't you think the husband who demands more from his wife but gives back less falls under the aaya?*

_The teacher or the worker who expects his salary intact and on time but doesn't care when he comes in and leaves the workplace? Sometimes not even doing their job well?_

*The man who complains when friends and relatives do not check up on him but totally forgets to even get in touch with them?*

_The Muslims who expects Allah to answer all his dua but he's negligent when it comes to fulfilling Allah's rights over him?_

*My beloved, sit back and sincerely examine yourself, are you one of the المطففين (mutafifeen) or not?*

May Allah safeguard us. Aameen

#ThinkAndReflect�.
#BackToTheQuran
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
I guess my reminder for today would be, not every opportunity is to be taken. If what seems like an opportunity involves something haram then it's best to leave it *however tempting it may be*. Be it a job opportunity or anything.
The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, you will never leave anything for the sake of Allah the Exalted except that Allah will replace it with something better.”

And Allah also says in the Quran that whosoever trust HIM, then HE will suffice him. At the same time, whosoever believes in Allah and works righteously, then Allah will give him/her a good life.

At the end of the day rizq is from Allah and there is no better way to earn it that in a manner that is pleasing to HIM.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Book 001, Number 0144: (sahih muslim)
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that when, the son of Adam recites the Ayat of Sa- jdah (prostration) and then falls down in prostration, the Satan goes into seclusion and weeps and says: Alas, and in the narration of Abu Kuraib the words are: Woe unto me, the son of Adam was commanded to prostrate, and he prostrated and Paradise was entitled to him and I was commanded to prostrate, but I refused and am doomed to Hell.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Salam alaikum @ Friendchoice and Aideesheks

How are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (46) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Muslim Women Dancing To "One Corner". Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.