Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos (1976 Views)

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? / Ladies...a Pot Bellied Rich Dude Or A Poor Six Pack Dude!;) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by rosieluv(f): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
soberdrunk:

Aunty we said "Pot belly" not "blackberry", those 'blackberries' you are carrying in front of you are lovely tho! grin grin grin
lols i v potbelly na
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by potbelly(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sure you do wink
rosieluv:

lols i v potbelly na
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by rosieluv(f): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
potbelly:
Sure you do wink
tongue
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by soberdrunk(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
rosieluv:

lols i v potbelly na

PICS OR ADONBELIVIT" grin grin
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by rosieluv(f): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
soberdrunk:

PICS OR ADONBELIVIT" grin grin
tongue
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by potbelly(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Been a while... How are you doing? smiley Although you keep waking me up from my hibernation... cry
rosieluv:

tongue
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by Beamborla(f): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
soberdrunk:

O ma se 4 who? Men that use your monthly corper allawee to drink gulder on 'slow' Sundays? You better show some respect, you dont know whose office you will be coming to look for job....... angry angry angry
Sir, I don't envy them for the fact that you use my corper alawee to drink gulder. They started from somewhere and some people were instrumental to their attaining the height they have attained today.

Pray tell, would you have been where you are today if those people had led an unhealthy lifestyle. I beg you, pls try to live a healthy lifestyle so you would be alive to attend to me should I find myself in your office. cheesy

You will love yourself more when you look fit.
A good skin is enough sign of affluence and it's a great evidence that you talk your health seriously.
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by soberdrunk(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Beamborla:

Sir, I don't envy them for the fact that you use my corper alawee to drink gulder. They started from somewhere and some people were instrumental to their attaining the height they have attained today.

Pray tell, would you have been where you are today if those people had led an unhealthy lifestyle. I beg you, pls try to live a healthy lifestyle so you would be alive to attend to me should I find myself in your office. cheesy

You will love yourself more when you look fit.
A good skin is enough sign of affluence and it's a great evidence that you talk your health seriously.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin, i just 'shalo' u small, u are 'fearing', dont fear hun APBL members may have plenty money and big bele but we have a good sense of humor! All dis ur plenty plenty advice sha, my dear i have buried friends that were 'super' healthy, the irony of life is that 'death' comes 'randomly', not according to your height or your health status so do what you feel suits you and makes you sleep well at night and i will just enjoy my gulder before i sleep. Corper wee! Soberdrunk over and out!!! grin grin
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by Beamborla(f): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
soberdrunk:

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin, i just 'shalo' u small, u are 'fearing', dont fear hun APBL members may have plenty money and big bele but we have a good sense of humor! All dis ur plenty plenty advice sha, my dear i have buried friends that were 'super' healthy, the irony of life is that 'death' comes 'randomly', not according to your height or your health status so do what you feel suits you and makes you sleep well at night and i will just enjoy my gulder before i sleep. Corper wee! Soberdrunk over and out!!! grin grin
Lol... Iffa hear say I fear. I just saw an opportunity to express myself and I took it.

Truth, death comes randomly but it's still no excuse for us to engage in harmful habits.

Drink beer if you must...take it in moderation and burn it out. smiley
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by rosieluv(f): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
potbelly:
Been a while... How are you doing? smiley Although you keep waking me up from my hibernation... cry
am fyn dear n u
Re: Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos by potbelly(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
rosieluv:

Very well... am fyn dear n u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Slap Your Own Mother For £1 Million. / What's This Guy Looking At? / An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.