Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? (3526 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by stylgirl(f): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2005
You were talking to a man and when he finally asks you out. He tells you his age, which is twice yours. Would you date such a man , [especially] if you're falling for him already?
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by adesodgi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2005
why not be honest and tell us ur story.... cheesy
Am sure and not sure ur in the situation now abi,but i'll say u shouldn't date that man o,or u wana be a widow at young age with kids to take care of alone,but dos it matter,if he's dain rich in pounds not in naira o,u can risk it grin....
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by nike4luv(f): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2005
undecided
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by christyne(f): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2005
Sure i can so far he's stinkingly rich, mind u, in pounds as said by adesodgi.
Guess i shd be an ibo girlĀ  rolleyeswink
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by christyne(f): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2005
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Ibo girlz,i dey sorry.I hear say na una like money too much.
But no mind them o jare, who no like money n better things.
Above all, money no be everything, if u love the man, u've got all.
wink smiley cheesy kiss
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by icingbaby(f): 4:37am On Nov 26, 2005
no i will not date a man twice my age. i don't care how much he have. i have my own money. smiley
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by Renike(f): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2005
first instinct goes "naaaaaa" but ppl say age is nothing but a number ;as far as he loves u and u love him, whatelse is dere to consider?
But i dont want to fall for a guy 2x my age sha.
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by Destiny6(f): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2005
i'd rather not, especially if hes old enuff to be my dad, (dass nasty!!), and what kind of man cant find a girl of their own age??
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by loretta(f): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2005
Does it matter provided the Love and the Pounds is there no big deal
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by terkimbi: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2005
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed there is no need dating a man old than you if your dad see you with that kind of a person what impression would you be giving,or if so body else see u wit that kind of a person he/she might rate u as hur
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by omogenaija(f): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2006
I will date a man two times my age, and then some, only if there is love.
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by mikebuddy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2006
Left for girls to answer.
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by bebe6(f): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2006
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by mikebuddy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2006
Ok if i must answer i will speak the truth oh...so should i?
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by papermoon(f): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2006
age has absolutely nothing to do with things..its only if the people involved make it an issue that it does become an issue.
personally..i find older men are just more refined...know what they want..and so many other things..but maybe i am just like that cus my boyfriend is exactly 20 years older than me...and beleive me.he is EVERYTHING i ever wanted..and he treats me like a precious gem(of course i still got my senses at alert..just in case of incasity)and yes in all honesty..most older guys are more comfortable etc....and i would be lying like a damn carpet if i said there arent perks of dating an older man...lets just say im from the school of thought that says why spend mine when i can spend yours??
and before anyone decides to jump at me on sugar daddy levels..i have a well paid job infact i have a fantastic job..that i got due to my skills.degrees etc.but dating older guy just means i pocket my money and do my own thing with it..and he sorts a hell of a lot out for me....i guess what works for A cannot work for B..my sister thinks its yucky dating anyone more than THREE years older...but thats because all she is thinking is the fact that his...erm erm might be all wrinkly and not be able to you know perform...but what the heck..im with a great guy...and he is just 20 years older...but so what?if you feel someone older..man woman or otherwise...?(??)go for it....
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by mikebuddy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2006
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by misserin(f): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2006
hey there guy's & gals,
i've already posted this in another 'chat', but it fit in this too... here ya go.... my name is erin, i'm a 23yo administrative assistant in new england. the love of my life, is mark, who happens to be a respectible 49, and works as an IT manager. we've just celebrated our 2nd anniversary, and we couldn't be happier or more in love. now allow me to say, that in the begining when we'd met... we didn't know each other's age, he believed i was ten years older (i didn't take it as a compliment, lol) and i assumed he was in his mid-late 30's (he's just that good looking). when the reality of our age came to light, there had already begun to have feelings..... it was strange, and neither one of us thought it would be appropriate to begin seeing each other intimately. so for about a month, we both tried to put the idea behind us. although, all of our friends (who are very open-minded people) would ask - 'do you have things in common?', 'do you have things to talk about?', 'do YOU have an issue with the age difference?' - yes, yes, no..... 'SO THEN WHO CARES! GO GET HIM/HER!'. it was funny, we were the only people who cared about what anyone else thought. now it's two years later, and have a saying that we just enjoy each other's company.
anyhoo, the end result is that neither of us are interested in marriage or children. i have none, want none, he has 2 - one is 27 (whom i get along with wonderfully), and the other is 7 and is so sweet. but we went into this knowing it doesn't last forever, let's be realistic here. it's just a simple fact that we enjoy each other and have this comfortable, supportive, patient, and passionate love. should it last for another day or the rest of our lives, so be it..... it'll be good while it lastssmiley. the key is no pressure and enjoy it!
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by mikebuddy(m): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2006
Why is it that new people likes long posts?
Re: Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age? by sammyjl(f): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2007
tongue No

(1) (Reply)

Found Love On Twitter / What Is The Best Gift You Could Present To Your Lover On His/her Birthday? / Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.