Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. (3540 Views)

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / How Do You Manage To Combine Life, Work And Relationship Together? / New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by kbikes(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2008
hi,guys i have this problem i am 26 years old with a good job but i have never been able to hold a relationship together for more than 4month.i know i am good looking, funny,generous,and it is scaring me cos very soon i would like to settle down what if i can hold my marriage togerther.pls advice me and tell me what to do.
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by kemisuga(f): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2008
Before advice. Wat are the things causing you not to hold a relationship 2gether? Is it your faults or your partner?
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by HRhotness(f): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2008
you probably hav been dating the wrong types

try something different
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by kolaoloye(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2008
Put your request at the Lord's feet. Your desire shall be granted and your expectation shall not be cut off.
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by kbikes(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2008
well i dont know if the problem is from me i try to avoid such things as double dating,lying or pressures on sex.i guess may be i am destined to be alone
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by oziomatv(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2008
Youre the course of yur problem Brother, cause u 're creating negetivity into your life. ask me why I'll explain.
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by kemisuga(f): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2008
Work on yourself first. But if the problem still persists, then you need prayers
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by MissyB1(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2008
kemisuga:

Work on yourself first. But if the problem stil persist,then you need prayers
With/without the working on himself he needs prayers.

I think Kola is right.
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by oziomatv(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2008
kbikes:

well i don't know if the problem is from me i try to avoid such things as double dating,lying or pressures on sex.i guess may be i am destined to be alone

You're not destined to be single no one is destined to be alone that's why even the worst people still have soul mate.
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by misssexyu(f): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2008
i think the best thing 4 u to do is to pray very well nd probably tell ur pastor too.
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by smurf1(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2009
Then you need to quit, cos truth is you are only as good as what you are and you are not looking to good ryte about naw! shocked shocked
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by vanderjo(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2009
@poster
Man the truth is you have not found the right person,it happens to most people and you are 26,how many relationships have u had that makes you reach such conclusions?The simple truth is that its not about good looking,having good job or money,most women of our generation simply does not know what they want and those are the ones you have met but i am not absolving you entirely,YOU have to take your time before you go into another one and take time to study them before you go in.
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by Omolola1(f): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2009
@ poster
Pray to God

@ Kola
am so sorry but i think i know you, is your surname Aladegbemi?
pls reply, it is very important.
my email add is on my profile
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by frijos(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ POSTER, YOU MAY TO TRY WASHING UR HANDS

SERIOUSLY NOW, U NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHY UR RELATIONSHIPS DON'T LAST. IF U CAN DO THAT THEN UR PROBLEM IS SOLVED. ONLY THEN CAN U START TAKING STEPS TO SOLVING UR PROBLEM. TAKE A TIME OUT AND THINK ABOUT UR LIFE WHAT UR DOING WRONG OR WHAT UR OVER DOING. ASK UR PARTNER TO MAKE A CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF U. ALWAYS BEWARE WHEN UR GETTING PRAISES ALL THE TIME NO MAN'S PERFECT. NEVER BE AFRAID TO ASK PEOPLE TO CRITICISE U FOR THEM TO BE SINCERE AND HONEST WITH U AND TELL U WHAT UR DOING THAT THEY DON'T LIKE AND HOW CAN U SATISFY OR PLEASE THEM.

ONE SECRET OF LIFE IS THAT IF U SHOW CONCERN FOR OTHERS WELL BEING THEY'LL SHOW CONCERN FOR URS. EVERYONE U MEET EVERYDAY EVEN A STRANGER TRY TO KNOW HIS/HER WELL BEING HIS/HER BUSINESS' WELL BEING, HIS/HER FAMILY'S WELLBEING AND SO ON. CARE FOR PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WOULD LOVE TO BE IN YOUR COMPANY ALWAYS.

GOOD LUCK, MY FRIEND

YOURS TRULY,

FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2009
It's possible you've got an unconscious compulsive disorder to be alone.only u r not aware.
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by Hollysmile: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2009
Wow! If as a man u can't hold, maintain and direct ur relationships, u ar in deep shit. Man, all u need is prayer - ask 4His wisdom. Tryin 2be Smart and actin with human sense will not help! Just pray!
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by Ben13: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2009
poster, try using a stronger rope undecided tongue
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by dani1luv: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2009
keep shut?
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2009
One thing you need for sure is prayers. Such things are not ordinary. Nobody’s destined to be alone. I don’t even buy the idea of trying to change yourself because of that. Maybe part of the problem is that you try too hard. Just be yourself and pray. I’m sure you’ll find the right person.
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by Smi1(m): 2:13am On Mar 10, 2010
Why is it that every topics that comes up on NL is always backed up with some phrase lilke " Just pray and see your pastor, pray and fast, it's a spiritual issue.' are you guys not aware that most problem that occure in the life of a man or woman has already been destined and i'm sure human being are the once invitiing the calamity and problems in their individuals lives. so nigerians should stop pressurizing God for some silly problems you can easily fix by your self.
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by eridah2007(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2010
u ar right man,bog ;Dus point for u. grin
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by eridah2007(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2010
@ S@mi
u ar right man,bogus point point for. grin
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by galatico(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
frijos:

@ POSTER, YOU MAY TO TRY WASHING your HANDS

SERIOUSLY NOW, U NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHY your RELATIONSHIPS DON'T LAST. IF U CAN DO THAT THEN your PROBLEM IS SOLVED. ONLY THEN CAN U START TAKING STEPS TO SOLVING your PROBLEM. TAKE A TIME OUT AND THINK ABOUT your LIFE WHAT your DOING WRONG OR WHAT your OVER DOING. ASK your PARTNER TO MAKE A CRITICAL ASSESSMENT OF U. ALWAYS BEWARE WHEN your GETTING PRAISES ALL THE TIME NO MAN'S PERFECT. NEVER BE AFRAID TO ASK PEOPLE TO CRITICISE U FOR THEM TO BE SINCERE AND HONEST WITH U AND TELL U WHAT your DOING THAT THEY DON'T LIKE AND HOW CAN U SATISFY OR PLEASE THEM.

ONE SECRET OF LIFE IS THAT IF U SHOW CONCERN FOR OTHERS WELL BEING THEY'LL SHOW CONCERN FOR URS. EVERYONE U MEET EVERYDAY EVEN A STRANGER TRY TO KNOW HIS/HER WELL BEING HIS/HER BUSINESS' WELL BEING, HIS/HER FAMILY'S WELLBEING AND SO ON. CARE FOR PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WOULD LOVE TO BE IN YOUR COMPANY ALWAYS.

GOOD LUCK, MY FRIEND

YOURS TRULY,

FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH

You just took the words out of my mouth!!!!
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
@poster
in order to understand WHY you cant hold a relationship more than 4 months we have to understand who we are dealing with here. so please,explain to us exactly why your last 3 relationships ended.

there is no doubt about the fact that the problem is YOU (nobody can be that unlucky in love) and that unless you grow up and face your demons, you will either end up alone or with the wrong person (prayers wont help you on this one)
so, shoot with the details!!!!!
Re: I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. by Ayemokhia: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
If u are really generous can i send my account number

(1) (Reply)

Am I So Cheap / How To Show Your Woman You're A Real Man / Hottest Nigerian Accents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.