Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) (65368 Views)

"Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Trailblazer1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Do I really believed this undecided
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by ApenaEde: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Som1 u av not seen b4 yet u know ow is carbon copy looks like. What of his carbon dioxide's copy?
People dat av no idea of ow their grandfather looks like claims 2 know d carbon copy of a Jew man that left 2000 + yrs back.
Yeye

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
In nomme ne patri
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Abiri22: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
This people are foolish. Which of them knows what Jesus looks like.......... cry : cry lipsrsealed......wake up idiots!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by krissconnect(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pls how can I save pictures from nairaland.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Handsomecole(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Even Jesus Christ knows he has to come down personally to intervene in Nigeria's situation. It seems Nigeria's problem is bigger than Angels he has been sending . embarassed
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee blessed is thy amongst women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God pray for all sinners and now at the hour of our death amen. cool

3 Likes

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
And nobody in the entirety of makurdi had a phone with a camera?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by emmkeffs(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
That image is sold in the market. Someone could have placed it in the night. Religion a powerful tool in mind control.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by czaratwork: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
why these images only appear in catholic churches. apparition here, apparition there. take heed let no man deceive you. please go and read Matthew 24: verses 4 and 23. if you can please read the whole of matthew chapter 24.

ENDTIME THINGS
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Lilimax(f): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
All these apparition sef? undecided
Reminds me when we are young, various apparition of the Virgin Mary we were made to believe ...smiley
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by omohlexy: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
be not decieved for in the last days many angel of darkness shall take the form of the holy one and decieve even the elect. they will say the christ is here! the christ is there! the manner in which christ will come is clearly stated in the bible any other is anti christ. be warned!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by oglalasioux(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lol! The church using optical illusions in it's quest to remain relevant. Where else would that work except in black Africa especially Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Lilimax(f): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
omohlexy:
be not decieved for in the last days many angel of darkness shall take the form of the holy one and decieve even the elect. they will say the christ is here! the christ is there! the manner in which christ will come is clearly stated in the bible any other is anti christ. be warned!
Well said!
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by chacoonder(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Refraction of Sun beams...lol
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by czaratwork: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Matthew 24 please. The bible still remains our standard and not apparition.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Benuains! JESUS IS NO LONGER ON THE CROSS!! THIS ONE NA LAST DAYS SCAM!

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ochoiho:
Catholic and Idolatry, An image have appeared to give credence to deception. It must be from the devil
Many have died because of the words that came from their mouth, I don't see any provocative incentive from the above assertion that warrant your unreasonable blasphemy.
O LORD! Please forgive him for he know not what he's saying.

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by jbbalarabe(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ok oh

3 Likes

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by JohnsonEmma(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Christians and Muslims. Op can lie ooo, wetin concern Muslims with Jesus??
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Aaronsrod: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
It is mans portion just to believe trust and pray.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by omojedudu(f): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
"Carbon copy" grin grin grin that really got me...

Even the people (except his disciples and few people he dined with) that lived in the time of our LORD can't identify him, someone that now exists 2000yrs later is saying is the carbon copy of him.

9ja peeps are hilarious
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by kellybently(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
I guess you know him. Robert Powell he acted Jesus of Nazareth. He humbly begs all of you who hangs his pictures on your walls at home, cars, churches, schools, offices to stop worshiping him but worship God. "I am just an actor". Jesus is Lord! don't be decived no body on earth took the picture of Jesus when he was alive. I just keep smiling when I see different image describing him. It a pity that u are all brainwashed
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
End time
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Picture or you know the koko
or IDONTBELIEVEIT abi? grin
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by ObaKlaz: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
The devil knows just how to toy with and mesmerize the Catholic folks. Na so so image of Maria or Jesus dey appear to dem everytime, but e nor dey gree appear to the penticostal denomination.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by oyeah786(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
I am born a xtian and am not a romance Catholic. But I need to say something here right from when I was young till date all apparetions from history the ones I have heard is always from then and I am to ask are they the only xtians recognised by God or heaven why not also from other churches. They are fucking framing it up right from my childhood days I rem the ones that all happened in anambra state a lot died in that and many more people should grow up gone should be those days when people are being deceived by the opium of the masses.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by jbbalarabe(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Ayarakevin(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
The venue is about one kilometer from my abode. Different categories of personalities have and are still passing to go and see the image for themselves. Another version was that (thick) BLOOD was dropping from a crucifix.

For those waiting for pics, no vex oh, i no get because i no go where e happen. My Bible (my manual) already stated clearly how the SON OF MAN will appear.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by 4nobody4every1: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Keneking:
Ok...His appearance at this trying times is welcomed.

He is The comforter, the Healer, the Most Merciful.
I praise your name, for you are the King of kings, Lord of lords, President of presidents.
Only you, you alone is the Most High, Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of God.
Hear our prayers, we commit our beloved country Nigeria currently in distress.
Forgive our sins, grant us peace and save our economy from imminent collapse.
Guide our leaders right and bless the efforts of the Youth.
Grant us our heart desires.
All these prayer request, I ask in Jesus name. Amen
Amen, Bishop keneking cool

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Proffdada: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
psychologist:
Hanger Hunger is really bad
psychologist:
Hanger Hunger is really bad
Buhari why
English class back bencher spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.