Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) (65364 Views)

"Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by gebest: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
we are already in the end time
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
The image should go to ASO ROCK and appear before PMB
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Jasperwhizz(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
ABBA FATHER SAFE ME AMEN.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Tijay90(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Carbon copy of the guy who played the Jesus role in those movies... Because none of you have even seen this guy... Religion... Deceit... Fantasy... I'm sorry for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Audray(f): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Okay...So Jesus...sorry Jesus' picture,ghost,apparition,whatever appears on some wall in whatever the hell church at wherever the hell village and is news.Okay.Instead of this unhelpful and irrelevant celeb appearances, He'd better start talking or better still make the world that his "father" in the clouds created, right.Until then...

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Achorise: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
it happens only in Catholic churches.

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by maximunimpact(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Demons in Church, sorry.... demons lives in christendom's churches....babylon the great is a dwelling place of demons.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by festusbarry(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ochoiho:
Catholic and Idolatry, An image have appeared to give credence to deception. It must be from the devil

You a very sick
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Chukazu: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
but who has seen Jesus before?
when people say this it is usually the picture of the French guy that played "Jesus' role in the film" Jesus of Nazareth

except in a divine encounter, such claims are usually imaginary at best...
and the danger of it is going against the bible which commands us not to make "an image"

..."les you act corruptly and make for yourself a carved image in the form of any figure, male or female" Gen.4:16
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:
How I wish this same image will appear to Buhari nd inform him of the Level of Hunger in the country...

Sure Bull-hari will listen and do something...
. Image? And what was the message he brought to them and in which language did he spoke? Only idol worshippers worship image. Who has image epp? What has Buhari got to do with an Image that neither speaks,feels or help itself?

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
FLStudioGuy:
They saw a fat glow worm. What do they mean by 'carbon copy'? Chai lol
. What an insult! How do they know the look of Jesus?
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
I don't really care if it's true or not. All I know is that Jesus will come soon and my heart is aleady salivating to receive him cool

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Kirinwa: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
These are the signs of the end times Jesus warned us about. True christians will understand. Its time to put on our garment of righteousness cos its about time to go home. Halleluyah!
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Iyoma2(f): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Laredojohn:
Witnesses said the image , which was a carbon copy of the structure of Christ when he rose from death after he was crucified and buried, had on its head a crown, while the entire body was glittering, like precious stone. Says who carbon copy, anyways i rest my case, waiting for those who wanna come justify this, why always Nigeria , y not rome, or in jerusalem , or uk, us or some other countries anyways not here to criticize any denomination , but as the word says you shall not bow to any image ....y bowing to an image all because you claim it looks like a carbon copy
Hmmmm why always Benue
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by elampiro(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2016

DAILY TRUST

Perceived appearance of Christ draws crowd to Makurdi church

Aug 9 2016 5:00AM

A crowd of spectators yesterday besieged the St. Augustine Catholic Church, Nenger in Makurdi over claims that Jesus Christ appeared on the crucifix (cross) hung at the church altar.

Our correspondent who visited the parish located behind Government Model College by Zone 4 Police headquarters in the High Level area of Makurdi, observed an unusual illumination around the crucifix as worshippers surrounded the altar prayed for the mercies of God upon His creation.

It was said that ‘the sudden apparition of Christ accompanied by a mild wind’ was first witnessed by a group of parishioners at 3pm on Sunday during their normal divine mercy prayers, consequent upon which the group intensified their prayers until it became glaring that something very unusual was happening in their parish just as other worshippers were alerted to the scene such that throughout the night, people kept vigil.

While the news spread around the state yesterday, people continued to troop in and out of the premises to see things for themselves, and the commercial motorcyclists made brisk businesses transporting passengers.

A spectator, Sev John, a non-Catholic who attends NKST church, said he heard about the development and decided to find out for himself. “I heard that Jesus appeared here and that one woman was the first to see him, so I came to find out the truth. I have seen the picture myself, it is true. I saw the head but wouldn’t know if it is Jesus. I believe that Jesus is coming soon,” John said.

Another respondent, Simon Terver, simply added, “I heard that Jesus appeared, so I came here. I saw something around his image.”
But the parish priest and those present at the time of the unusual development have declined comment on grounds that they were not worthy to speak to any journalist about spiritual matters.
Contacted, the Communications Director of the Catholic Diocese of Makurdi, Reverend Father Moses Iorapu, said that the Catholic Church does not jump into conclusion of unusual happenings until it confirmed them.

“What we have here is some unusual illumination of Christ around the crucifix. It happened when the people were praying. The Church takes time to confirm such phenomenon,” Iorapu said.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/perceived-appearance-of-christ-draws-crowd-to-makurdi-church/158349.html
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by MrCork: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Audray:
Okay...So Jesus...sorry Jesus' picture,ghost,apparition,whatever appears on some wall in whatever the hell church at wherever the hell village and is news.Okay.Instead of this unhelpful and irrelevant celeb appearances, He'd better start talking or better still make the world that his "father" in the clouds created, right.Until then...

...we respet u has a lessssbian anti Christ but do u relice u r going straight to hell as the only known nairaland lessssbian..((SHAME)) undecided
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by MrCork: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Audray:

..we sp confused...u don't loooklike mam but yet u say u sopprt gay rights cozz u a lessssbian..how can u survive without man but yet u abuse God in religion section? undecided
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Audray(f): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
MrCork:

...we respet u has a lessssbian anti Christ but do u relice u r going straight to hell as the only known nairaland lessssbian..((SHAME)) undecided
LoL.Long time.I'll make sure to arrange ur spot in "Hell" too...when I get there.Fun times.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by MrCork: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Audray:
LoL.Long time.I'll make sure to arrange ur spot in "Hell" too...when I get there.Fun times.

Audray..pliss can I mate wit u?...i don't mind payn..£30 cash is ready for u..can we disscus?(((REAL TALK)) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by NovusHomo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
idris4r83:
Laughing in swahili. Possessed people deceiving partially normal people.

Ain't that some dumb sh*t?!
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ochoiho:
Catholic and Idolatry, An image have appeared to give credence to deception. It must be from the devil
The same devil u worship under the disguise of it being a holy entity. #slowpoke.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Bimpe29: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hmn! Can't they understand?
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Deen77: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:
How I wish this same image will appear to Buhari nd inform him of the Level of Hunger in the country...

Sure Bull-hari will listen and do something...

Return to farm, it take Dubai more than 20 year's to diversify.

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by MrCork: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Audray:

...all lesssbian go to hell and don't worry,u already going...anyways all I ask is one round wit u and truss me..u will forget leesssbianism wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Audray(f): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
MrCork:

Audray..pliss can I mate wit u?...i don't mind payn..£30 cash is ready for u..can we disscus?(((REAL TALK)) smiley
Get a life MrRat.Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
And these guys know its jesus carbon copy how?? Have them seen him before
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Ndukwe007(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Flee from IDOLATRY!!!!!! This people no dey hear. how they know how he was when he resurrected.? GULLIBLE Nigerians . Jesus dey heaven with heavenly glory, una dey find him on cross. Lucifer receiving people since Adam and Eve days.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by pek(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
When people say that religion is the problem of Nigerians, we abuse them. In this age of technology, nobody had a smartphone to record the images. Catholics! Some people will tell you they saw but in actual truth, they saw nothing. They just want to belong.
If there is a carbon copy, you must have seen the original. Guess they have seen the original Jesus more than 2000 years ago. Common sense is indeed not common.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by jayzblack(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ochoiho:
All hail the devil itself calling another devil. #Mungor..
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by nurusystem(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=Keneking post=48334963]Ok...His appearance at this trying times is welcomed.

He is The comforter, the Healer, the Most Merciful.
I praise your name, for you are the King of kings, Lord of lords, President of presidents.
Only you, you alone is the Most High, Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of God.
Hear our prayers, we commit our beloved country Nigeria currently in distress.
Forgive our sins, grant us peace and save our economy from imminent collapse.

U r even confuss is Jesus God or Son of God hmmm bros u r blindling deaf,misqouting Jesus,u r misguided,.u dont know Yaweh,.u r ignorant mugu..
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by DateMynd44(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
VampireeM:

Just look at the useless comment a gov made. In saner climes, Gov Ortom of Benue state should ve resigned because it seems he is quite clueless on how to lead. Incompetent and a figure head as his oga at the top PMB..
you are the one that is clueless here and also daft.
The man is hundred percent right.
Always keep quiet cop women were meant to be silent when it comes to politic issues
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by DateMynd44(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
DONSMITH123:

May the Good lord show his mercy upon thee.
hello IDOL WORSHIPPER, that image that appeared is Satan himself coming to visit his servant the pope francis and the demons reverend fathers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.