Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) (65365 Views)

"Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by kgr8mike(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Megaflex:
Africans and their slave mentality. I dont need ur Christ in my lyf. lemme educate u a lil

Well dear, you probably just arrived this earth about 20 - 30 years ago, at most 40. That's about how long you have been here. The earth has been and will be after you have lived. There is an Unmoved Mover in charge of the whole universe of which earth is a component. You are as it were a miniature fraction of this whole universe. You are in the midst of something bigger than yourself.

This Unmoved Mover must be just and Almighty for Him to keep the universe in place.

Forget the theory of the big bang. It is false.

This Unmoved Mover is God. And because he is Just, he has set this universe to run on principals and laws without which the whole will be a chaotic mass. These principals are set in the hearts of men. They meet it sometimes and sometimes fail.

And because the heart of man is always accusing him of what he did and left undone, this Unmoved Mover though Just is also merciful.

He in mercy wants you settled to pursue the dreams in your heart without thinking of the limiting factors of what you did and left undone. He wants your 80,90,100 years adventure here fruitful.

So he sent himself, became a human incarnate and to meet for himself the demands of justice. He did that in Jesus because he is merciful. So Jesus is the merciful part of this Unmoved Mover.

Dear don't use your 100 years journey proving that the God of trillions of trillions of years don't exist. That will make no sense.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Rapture4real(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ochoiho:
Catholic and Idolatry, An image have appeared to give credence to deception. It must be from the devil
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Jeepi(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ochoiho:
Catholic and Idolatry, An image have appeared to give credence to deception. It must be from the devil
I support you, catholic doctrine can never help any bodys soul, idolatory practices, be wise oo.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sometimes I Wonder Who Has More Brain Animals Or Humans. Jesus That We Dnt Know Him, We Are Just Using An Image Like To Represent Him. Anyway U Only Find This Kind News In A Dead Zone. I No Fit Talk Much
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Laredojohn(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Iyoma2:
Hmmmm why always Benue
Abi oooo, Benue people...make una come talk ooo
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by BadirX(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Africans: always looking for a reason to justify their religion. Later you'll hear 'baby born with Qur'an'. Rubbish.
True talk Bro. Jesus died approx. 2000 years ago and I dont think dey "iStaff" then talk less of iPhone. How una take no him face. Y'all need help grin grin grin
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Megaflex(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
kgr8mike:

Well dear, you probably just arrived this earth about 20 - 30 years ago, at most 40. That's about how long you have been here. The earth has been and will be after you have lived. There is an Unmoved Mover in charge of the whole universe of which earth is a component. You are as it were a miniature fraction of this whole universe. You are in the midst of something bigger than yourself.

This Unmoved Mover must be just and Almighty for Him to keep the universe in place.

Forget the theory of the big bang. It is false.

This Unmoved Mover is God. And because he is Just, he has set this universe to run on principals and laws without which the whole will be a chaotic mass. These principals are set in the hearts of men. They meet it sometimes and sometimes fail.

And because the heart of man is always accusing him of what he did and left undone, this Unmoved Mover though Just is also merciful.

He in mercy wants you settled to pursue the dreams in your heart without thinking of the limiting factors of what you did and left undone. He wants your 80,90,100 years adventure here fruitful.

So he sent himself, became a human incarnate and to meet for himself the demands of justice. He did that in Jesus because he is merciful. So Jesus is the merciful part of this Unmoved Mover.

Dear don't use your 100 years journey proving that the God of trillions of trillions of years don't exist. That will make no sense.
U still dont get it. lemme educate u more wit these memes. pls go thru dem thoroughly and ask urself some questions.

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Maabone: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Na tithe dey wan colek oo! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by saintmark88(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Funny how even amongst we xtains, how we r so quick to condemn our fellow xtains just because dey r catholic, if dey saw dey saw an apparition, then y r u hating??....its is their issue not urz. Y do other denominations so much envy d Catholic church and dese envy is wah leads to hatred n criticism towards d Catholic church. As far as I am concerned this church remains one of d oldest institutions in d world....from d time of d crusade, Napoleon era, d Nazi's, all dese eras have come n gone, yet d church still remains, indivisible, universal.....its culture n traditions, its teachings, its doctrines, do not change, not even our modern word changes it's teaching.. I am not in anyway saying that the apparition is true..For an apparition to be considered by the church, der must be a msg....so this apparition wouldn't even pass deanary level bfre it is discarded not to talk of diocesian level.....My advice to other xtain, pls wah u dnt understand, dnt begin to judge......

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=Rapture4real post=48344131][/quote]

i think you just crossed the limit with this comment of yours .
please say a prayer of forgiveness .
and just an advice for you , you see that name MARY , if you have nothing good to say about her its better to just keep mute .

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:09am On Aug 10, 2016
Jasperwhizz:
ABBA FATHER SAFE ME AMEN.

YEAH SAFE JOURNEY TO AN ENGLISH CLASS BRO... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Ignyte(m): 3:39am On Aug 10, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by NaWetinDey(m): 4:20am On Aug 10, 2016
Arrant nonsense.

Probably a crystallized crucifix imported from Rome to alter the affect which the incessant killing of people in the state by fulani herdsmen has had on the dwellers - especially on the faithful.

It's done from time to time from place to place. However, such acclaimed apparitions are always motionless which signifies no inherent life.

The last day will be..."outrageous, shocking, and outrageously shocking."
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by mattmogan88: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2016
make I pass jee jee

una wan hear somtin 4 my mouth
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Shakeeraw(f): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2016
I laff......image kooo kip on deceiving yaself
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by mystmoze(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2016
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/makurdi-agog-jesus-like-image-appears-church/
I for like go get more images but this time around b.s .u exam no be moi moi ..am going no were the image should appear in good Shepard chapel too inside school..
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by kgr8mike(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2016
Megaflex:
U still dont get it. lemme educate u more wit these memes. pls go thru dem thoroughly and ask urself some questions.

I am a Christian by understanding and not because of geography or family.

The earth will be a chaotic mass if it is not ruled by the principles of justice, equity and fair play. Eg: Syria today that is war ridden.

Men are created moral agents. Their conscience is alive. This conscience taste what is good and what is bad. This conscience wants to be on the right all the time. When it is on the right, the whole body system works optimal. But when on the wrong the system malfunctions.

Then for every act there is a corresponding reward. You will not think that you will go on and on hurting every one and go unpunished. No it does not follow if the earth will remain on the principle of Justice.

Now there is also a place for forgiveness. And forgiveness is a higher version of goodness & Justice. When given and received, the earth become a miniature paradise.

So the Owner of this place who is God wants you here and so sent you. He also wants your years here fulfilled. That's why he sent Jesus to pay the price of your errors so that you can enjoy forgiveness as you fulfill your life's calling here on earth.

It is called the gospel. It is called the good news of God. We tell every man this. And as many as believe are saved. They experience a kind of peace beyond words.

Try it.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

YEAH SAFE JOURNEY TO AN ENGLISH CLASS BRO... cheesy

what is the best verb to use 'Save' shey?
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by macaranta(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2016
Cool one
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Monday5(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2016
Mad-cow no.1 ...is this your name?
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by donvat1(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2016
Keneking:
Ok...His appearance at this trying times is welcomed.

He is The comforter, the Healer, the Most Merciful.
I praise your name, for you are the King of kings, Lord of lords, President of presidents.
Only you, you alone is the Most High, Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of God.
Hear our prayers, we commit our beloved country Nigeria currently in distress.
Forgive our sins, grant us peace and save our economy from imminent collapse.
Guide our leaders right and bless the efforts of the Youth.
Grant us our heart desires.
All these prayer request, I ask in Jesus name. Amen
AMEN
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Aaronsrod: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Keneking:
Ok...His appearance at this trying times is welcomed.

He is The comforter, the Healer, the Most Merciful.
I praise your name, for you are the King of kings, Lord of lords, President of presidents.
Only you, you alone is the Most High, Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of God.
Hear our prayers, we commit our beloved country Nigeria currently in distress.
Forgive our sins, grant us peace and save our economy from imminent collapse.
Guide our leaders right and bless the efforts of the Youth.
Grant us our heart desires.
All these prayer request, I ask in Jesus name. Amen

Our Lord has given a sign. Only He can save Nigeria. Amen.

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by TrajansKong: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Megaflex:
Africans and their slave mentality. I dont need ur Christ in my lyf. lemme educate u a lil

My broda. It is too late. Look at the picture above

We are no longer even required as slaves in this world.

We have no business in the 21st century except warship Chizoss...
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Megaflex(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
kgr8mike:

I am a Christian by understanding and not because of geography or family.

The earth will be a chaotic mass if it is not ruled by the principles of justice, equity and fair play. Eg: Syria today that is war ridden.

Men are created moral agents. Their conscience is alive. This conscience taste what is good and what is bad. This conscience wants to be on the right all the time. When it is on the right, the whole body system works optimal. But when on the wrong the system malfunctions.

Then for every act there is a corresponding reward. You will not think that you will go on and on hurting every one and go unpunished. No it does not follow if the earth will remain on the principle of Justice.

Now there is also a place for forgiveness. And forgiveness is a higher version of goodness & Justice. When given and received, the earth become a miniature paradise.

So the Owner of this place who is God wants you here and so sent you. He also wants your years here fulfilled. That's why he sent Jesus to pay the price of your errors so that you can enjoy forgiveness as you fulfill your life's calling here on earth.

It is called the gospel. It is called the good news of God. We tell every man this. And as many as believe are saved. They experience a kind of peace beyond words.

Try it.
U'r nt a christian by understanding. u'r a christian because u were born into a christian family. if ur type had bn born into a Muslim home, u wuld av joined BH. lemme also drop dis

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Megaflex(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
TrajansKong:

My broda. It is too late. Look at the picture above

We are no longer even required as slaves in this world.

We have no business in the 21st century except warship Chizoss...
That is d major reason why we will neva grow in Africa, most especially Naija

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by kgr8mike(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Megaflex:
U'r nt a christian by understanding. u'r a christian because u were born into a christian family. if ur type had bn born into a Muslim home, u wuld av joined BH. lemme also drop dis

This is the day of salvation.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Megaflex(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
kgr8mike:

This is the day of salvation.
so in ur mind nw u'r trying to win a soul for christ. u think ur god grants u a special favor by putting u into a christian family and will send d muslims, budhists and oda religion to hell for nt believing in him, whereas they were given d chance to choose d home they want to belong to. a god who derives pleasure in sending his creation to hell to burn eternally does nt deserve my worship. i didnt tell him to create me in d first place. f*** u and ur blood sucking god
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by kgr8mike(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Megaflex:
so in ur mind nw u'r trying to win a soul for christ. u think ur god grants u a special favor by putting u into a christian family and will send d muslims, budhists and oda religion to hell for nt believing in him, whereas they were given d chance to choose d home they want to belong to. a god who derives pleasure in sending his creation to hell to burn eternally does nt deserve my worship. i didnt tell him to create me in d first place. f*** u and ur blood sucking god

If you don't believe, no problems. It is not a big deal. You've been given the power to control your thoughts. God doesn't want you in hell and does not send anyone that way, you make the choice yourself. If you so choose well it is a choice.

You see, we were not created to be remote-controlled. God is not a tyrant. He created us free and is happy when we exercise that freedom.

You are right to say you were created without your consent. That means you were sent and you were sent for a purpose. Remember that purpose has a time frame. Fulfil it.

Your were sent without your consent. Then it calls for questions : Why am I here? Who sent me here? Why was not another sent?

You were sent without your consent, that means the life you have is not yours but a given life. It was given by the 'Giver' of life.

Ask the the 'Giver' the purpose for giving you this one life.

I wish you well in your quest.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Megaflex(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
kgr8mike:

If you don't believe, no problems. It is not a big deal. You've been given the power to control your thoughts. God doesn't want you in hell and does not send anyone that way, you make the choice yourself. If you so choose well it is a choice.

You see, we were not created to be remote-controlled. God is not a tyrant. He created us free and is happy when we exercise that freedom.

You are right to say you were created without your consent. That means you were sent and you were sent for a purpose. Remember that purpose has a time frame. Fulfil it.

Your were sent without your consent. Then it calls for questions : Why am I here? Who sent me here? Why was not another sent?

You were sent without your consent, that means the life you have is not yours but a given life. It was given by the 'Giver' of life.

Ask the the 'Giver' the purpose for giving you this one life.

I wish you well in your quest.
I am nt an atheist or an agnostic, i am a deist. i believe in a creator of d universe. bt i jst cant worship a god who threatens me wit fire and everlasting torment because i refuse to be a zombie, who believes every crap written in a book. i am in search of d creator, bt nt through any religious body, most especially christianity. I wish u well too

1 Like

Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by kgr8mike(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Megaflex:
I am nt an atheist or an agnostic, i am a deist. i believe in a creator of d universe. bt i jst cant worship a god who threatens me wit fire and everlasting torment because i refuse to be a zombie, who believes every crap written in a book. i am in search of d creator, bt nt through any religious body, most especially christianity. I wish u well too

When you find him, please let me know. But bear in mind that many have gone that way, searched desperately and discovered that it is an effort in futility. May be you might make the whole difference, but the truth is there is no need to re-invent the wheels, it has already been invented. Let's build from there. Thanks.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Aaronsrod: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Megaflex:

Your sin is pride. You ask questions which are not for humans brains. You must be humble and fear God. Beg for forgiveness or hell will be your portion.
Re: Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) by Icaretoo: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Laredojohn:
Witnesses said the image , which was a carbon copy of the structure of Christ when he rose from death after he was crucified and buried, had on its head a crown, while the entire body was glittering, like precious stone. Says who carbon copy, anyways i rest my case, waiting for those who wanna come justify this, why always Nigeria , y not rome, or in jerusalem , or uk, us or some other countries anyways not here to criticize any denomination , but as the word says you shall not bow to any image ....y bowing to an image all because you claim it looks like a carbon copy

but u would rather bow or have the pic of ur GO or pastor in car,house and so on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.