Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School (6276 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
StunchLord:

For that I will place a curse on you. You don't fück with your lord.
As in E-curse placement things?

Mumu boy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by UrWorstNitemare: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
StunchLord:

Life is a comedy to those that think, but a tragedy to those that worry. Don't get tensed up now, my dear boy. You don't want me giving the rope a little tug, do you? That's my specialty you know. Alright. You understand I have you where I want. So let's begin at once.

Since you actually have a rope,

Do your ass* a favor

Ask a friend of yours; of the same vein.

To Help tie you up.

Cuz nah ! I ain't touching a poo, like ýou !

Not even my words
PEACE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

Since you actually have a rope,

Do your ass* a favor

Ask a friend of yours; of the same vein.

To Help tie you up.

Cuz nah ! I ain't touching a poo, like ýou !

Not even my words
PEACE
Your tired brain's still suffering a hangover due to noon's touch with the wine you stole from dad's daily routine formula. Go and sleep. Adult affairs is too burdensome for your weary head.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
StunchLord:

If I were you, my friend, I wouldn't say such. The cyberworld is a large platform populated with people from different realms. You know not who is who. You don't know who I'm. You have no idea what I'm. Stop playing with fire, you will only end up getting burnt. A wave of my hand is all it would take to lay your soul to rest together with fallen foes. Take heed. Take caution. There are powers that be.
Really? Tell me more, bruh. cheesy
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Actually I do
iamkingzlee:
Trust me, you don't wanna know
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Really? Tell me more, bruh. cheesy
About what?
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
StunchLord:

About what?
About how you used a wave of your hands to revive your dead, flaccid d1ck. wink

Mumu boy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
I am very confuse
Is this not supposed to be an embarrassing moment thread
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
DRISKLEF:
About how you used a wave of your hands to revive your dead, flaccid d1ck. wink

Mumu boy. cheesy
Pukes. I never knew that you are obsessed with anal appendages. How unthoughtful of me to have waken your vile fantasies, wishes that were buried in the dark closet of your depraved mind before now. Hey, fishhead, I'm anything but I'll have you know I certainly ain't a faggit like yourself. I love püssy. You love playing with dïcks. Don't you see the difference? Our worlds are far apart... I mean your sanity is in question here.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
StunchLord:

Pukes. I never knew that you are obsessed with anal appendages. How unthoughtful of me to have waken your vile fantasies, wishes that were buried in the dark closet of your depraved mind before. Hey, fishhead, I'm anything but I'll have you know I certainly ain't a faggit like yourself. I love püssy. You love playing with dïcks. Don't you see the difference? Our worlds are far apart... I mean your sanity is in question here.
Wow. You're improving baby.

Where do i hit you from, front or back?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Yuneehk(f): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
smh...NLers are troublemakers..none of them answered the question oo,they are just ranting unnecessarily .
Hehehe. They've succeeded in derailing Jeenah's thread. Share your most embarrassing moment in school story na
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by UrWorstNitemare: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
StunchLord:

Your tired brain's still suffering a hangover due to noon's touch with the wine you stole from dad's daily routine formula. Go and sleep. Adult affairs is too burdensome for your weary head.

If this is the best you can come up with....

Then, you are definitely a waste of vital resource

OMG.. Your sponsors are undeniably Broken hearted

Seeing your set of inept and serially mangled posts.

AND THE BIG TRUTH !!!

For you at tis very stage. is,...

It's pretty too late for a restitute.

Anyways,

"LITTLUN", TAKE HEART.

WE LUV YOU...

BUT JESUS LUVS YOU MORE***

FAREWELL
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yuneehk:

Hehehe. They've succeeded in derailing Jeenah's thread. Share your most embarrassing moment in school story na
Lol..i will cos you asked..

4 yrs ago in the school hall,the whole SS3 were having a joint biology class and the teacher called me out to come and draw a longitudinal section of a hibiscus flower..God knows how much i hate drawing,i don't even do my own drawing..people do them for me..

As per one of her favorite student and person wey get rep..i cant say i don't know how to na..i went out to draw what was in my head..she didn't even let me finish before she said this is not correct...Chai...i froze there..later sha,i packaged myself and went back to my seat..life no end there na smiley

3 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Yuneehk(f): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..i will cos you asked..

4 yrs ago in the school hall,the whole SS3 were having a joint biology class and the teacher called me out to come and draw a longitudinal section of a hibiscus flower..God knows how much i hate drawing,i don't even do my own drawing..people do them for me..

As per one of her favorite student and person wey get rep..i cant say i don't know how to na..i went out to draw what was in my head..she didn't even let me finish before she said this is not correct...Chai...i froze there..later sha,i packaged myself and went back to my seat..life no end there na smiley
Ehya.. Anyways, virtually all students are embarrassed when they can't answer a question asked by the teacher/lecturer. Don't ask about mine cheesy oh. I don't have any and if I do, I can't remember.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by iamkingzlee(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
Actually I do
Trust me, you don't wink
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
MUVA:

Lol, embarrassing situations are not daily occurrences hun smiley

I said we encounter different things every day. which might be embarrassing in a way or not.. maybe u should go back to d post to get it ryt. thank u
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
seriously.. I am very much disappointed at the level of immaturity some people showed here leaving other people who wanted to answer the question wondering what the thread was all about. thanks for derailing the thread to those that did.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
I insist
iamkingzlee:
Trust me, you don't wink
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yuneehk:

Ehya.. Anyways, virtually all students are embarrassed when they can't answer a question asked by the teacher/lecturer. Don't ask about mine cheesy oh. I don't have any and if I do, I can't remember.
ya lying ooo...its noh fair oo..tell me na.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Yuneehk(f): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
ya lying ooo...its noh fair oo..tell me na.
Nah I'm being serious. If I have one, I really can't recall.

Believe me jur
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yuneehk:
Nah I'm being serious. If I have one, I really can't recall.
Believe me jur
Lol..if you say so.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by YourMajesty(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
jeenah:
seriously.. I am very much disappointed at the level of immaturity some people showed her leaving other people who wanted to answer the question wondering what the thread was all about. thanks for derailing the thread to those that did.
sorry about that tho!

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by iamkingzlee(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
I insist
urgh!!! On one condition angry
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
iamkingzlee:
urgh!!! On one condition angry
what condition
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by MUVA(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2016
jeenah:

I said we encounter different things every day. which might be embarrassing in a way or not.. maybe u should go back to d post to get it ryt. thank u

Alright hun, perhaps I misquoted you.

Good morning smiley
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by MUVA(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:

grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:

I like you already, this sure made my day.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2016
MUVA:

grin
LOL.

I and Staunchlord, my son, is trying to practice E-romance. You'd better let us be bruh.

It's not our fault that god made us this way. sad
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

I like you already, this sure made my day.
Ha! Ha!

Good to have you watch as I sexually molest my son, stunchlord. wink

Please do feel entertained cheesy
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DanJimmy(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Ha! Ha!

Please feel entertained cheesy
lwkmd.

Dris grin

This ur yapping technique na die.

..cheesycheesy
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Ha! Ha!

Please feel entertained cheesy

Been away for months and NL sure doesn't ever run out of idiots.

Happy you don't mind me watching and I hope this ends in an _orgywink because the dunce is need of ripping apart literally.cool

And I'm well entertained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Video Of Madman Sleeping With A Food Seller For Money Goes Viral [watch] / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Pre Wedding Photos with future hubby / Can Men Look Nice Wearing Bra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.