Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School (6273 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2016
DanJimmy:
lwkmd.

Dris grin

This ur yapping technique na die.

..cheesycheesy
You the big, bad boss o baba! grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Been away for months and NL sure doesn't ever run out of idiots.

Happy you don't mind me watching and I hope this ends in an _orgywink because the dunce is need of ripping apart literally.cool

And I'm well entertained.
Welcome back babes. We still have some of them roaming the whole place like herdsmen. And it's just a matter of when one is less busy before engaging them with light brawls.

I was merely using him to pass time, nothing serious. But he seemed to be in need of proper asś drilling, so I'd to E-fulfill his sexual cravings, at least.

He must be masturbating to that other riposte by now. Watch him come back for more as soon as he's done.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by johnyace(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2016
when i was slapt by a girl in front of the class
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Welcome back babes. We still have some of them roaming the whole place like herdsmen. And it's just a matter of when one is less busy before engaging them with light brawls.

I was using him to pass time, nothing serious. But he seemed to be in need of proper asś drilling, so I'd to E-fulfill his sexual cravings, at least.

He must be masturbating to that other riposte by now, dude will be back for more as soon as he's done.

LOL! wankers everywhere.

Nice knowing you.
See you around then.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:

I was merely using him to pass time, nothing serious. But he seemed to be in need of proper asś drilling, so I'd to E-fulfill his sexual cravings, at least.

He must be masturbating to that other riposte by now. Watch him come back for more as soon as he's done.
Are you _Dklef?
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Are you _Dklef?
My old handle, yes! cool
Why?
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:
My old handle, yes! cool

Why?
Ah! I know the moniker.

_Dklef and his blue fonts, should've known it's you!
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Ah! I know the moniker.

_Dklef and his blue fonts, should've known it's you!
LOL.

Now you're scaring me. I'm curious, do you have any other handle apart from this one?

This is your alternate, maybe? Dumbed that moniker for a year now.

This looks cooler plus I've got a project to embark on using this.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:
LOL.

Now you're scaring me. I'm curious, do you have any other handle apart from this one?

This is your alternate, maybe? Dumbed that moniker for a year now.

This looks cooler plus I've got a project to embark on using this.

You don't remember me 'cause last time I was online before yesterday was April 14th.

And you were using _Dklef and blue fonts then.
My alternate moniker is _Persephenee and it's rarely used.
Type my moniker in the search box, maybe it'd jog your memory.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2016
Which is?
iamkingzlee:
urgh!!! On one condition angry
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2016
MUVA:

Alright hun, perhaps I misquoted you.

Good morning smiley

morning.. expecting ur answer to the question anyway grin
MUVA:

Alright hun, perhaps I misquoted you.

Good morning smiley

morning.. expecting ur answer to the question anyway
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by MUVA(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:
LOL.

I and Staunchlord, my son, is trying to practice E-romance. You'd better let us be bruh.

It's not our fault that god made us this way. sad

LOL! Enjoy then wink
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by MUVA(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

You don't remember me 'cause last time I was online before yesterday was April 14th.

And you were using _Dklef and blue fonts then.
My alternate moniker is _Persephenee and it's rarely used.
Type my moniker in the search box, maybe it'd jog your memory.

DemiGodess!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

Its Synz... grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by MUVA(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeenah:

morning.. expecting ur answer to the question anyway grin

morning.. expecting ur answer to the question anyway

Okay, do u wanna hear the most embarrassing of all time or the most recent most embarrassing moment? grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
MUVA:

Okay, do u wanna hear the most embarrassing of all time or the most recent most embarrassing moment? grin

recent
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
MUVA:

DemiGodess!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

Its Synz... grin
Thank God!
Was afraid you wouldn't want to talk to me after being gone for so long.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by MUVA(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Thank God!

Was afraid you wouldn't want to talk to me after being gone for so long.

You have a LOT of explaining to do ma'am undecided

Anyway, I'm glad you're back now gringrin
What happened
Does your pm work?
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by MUVA(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeenah:

recent

Errm.... Its too damn embarrassing for public consumption. You don't wanna know, trust. gringrin
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
MUVA:

You have a LOT of explaining to do ma'am undecided

Anyway, I'm glad you're back now gringrin What happened Does your pm work?
I sure do.

Yes it works.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by MUVA(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

I sure do.

Yes it works.
Whisper
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Ha! Ha!
Good to have you watch as I sexually molest my son, stunchlor..d. wink

Please do feel entertained cheesy
You dey craze! Who and you wan do that one? Do I look like durrent to you?
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

I like you already, this sure made my day.
Hmmm. So you are cheering him on abi? Don't worry, You will drink from my cup soon. I've already marked your moniker. I'll come for you in due time, and don't expect my call to be a pleasant one.
Ûgly whøre!
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:

Hmmm. So you are cheering him on abi? Don't worry, You will drink from my cup soon. I've already marked your moniker. I'll come for you in due time, and don't expect my call to be a pleasant one.
Ûgly whøre!

_Ugly _whore?
Those are fighting words, mister.

Your threats are as empty as you, your words as dry as lubeless sodomy.

You are obviously possessed by a slow _horny ghost. Best go back to Drisklef who isn't done rimming you and leave girls who don't wish to engage your attention alone.

I'll thank you to never quote me again, I hope you can manage such civility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:

You dey craze! Who and you wan do that one? Do I look like durrent to you?
Lmao.

Bros howfa you na. E don enter pigin things? cheesy
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
MUVA:

Whisper
Okay.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:

Ûgly whøre!
You're my b1tch, son.

Leave DemiGoddess out of this, you trangendered goblin.

I hit your depraved, moronic self however i want. Now bend down for another round of ass-wipe b1tch. You seem to have enjoyed the other fvck. cheesycheesy
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

_Ugly _whore?
Those are fighting words, mister.

Your threats are as empty as you, your words as dry as lubeless sodomy.

You are obviously possessed by a slow _horny ghost. Best go back to Dris..klef who isn't done rimming you and leave girls who don't wish to engage your attention alone.

I'll thank you to never quote me again, I hope you can manage such civility.
You're as dry as impaling your menopausal juiceless cünt. No, I ain't issuing threats cause you are by far too insignificant in having found you weigh less than a nut in my scale of relevancy. Just thought I should stop by and tell your miserable little _ass to quit being satan's little helper.
Your diss is so primary two. Chai. See this classless høe forming shît.
The only thing you'd ever excel at in flying colours is settling for an ügly wîtch in a drama role while little kids spit at your cursed førmed.
_Stupid whørecûnt!
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:
You're my b1tch, son.

Leave _DemiGoddess out of this, you trangendered goblin.

I hit your depraved, moronic self however i want. Now bend down for another round of ass-wipe b1tch. You seem to have enjoyed the other fvck. cheesycheesy

Make sure to keep him busy please.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:
You're my b1tch, son.

Leave D..emiGoddess out of this, you trangendered goblin.

Interesting. So, you are that sissy düde who withdrew from contesting for Mr NL because you lack courage?
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Make sure to keep him busy please.
A goddess? Why attribute such to yourself? You're deficient in many areas of life such as beauty, intelligence, dignity, e.t.c I've been doing a research on a topical issue but Looking at you again provides me a classic definition of why humans should be restrained from mating lower animals.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
[s]
StunchLord:

You're as dry as impaling your menopausal juiceless cünt. No, I ain't issuing threats cause you are by far too insignificant in having found you weigh less than a nut in my scale of relevancy. Just thought I should stop by and tell your miserable little _ass to quit being satan's little helper.
Your diss is so primary two. Chai. See this classless høe forming shît.
The only thing you'd ever excel at in flying colours is settling for an ügly wîtch in a drama role while little kids spit at your cursed førmed.
_Stupid whørecûnt!
StunchLord:

Ûgly whøre!
[/s] Coming from our very own son of a b1tch. Stupid homosexual knucklehead.

Your diss amounts to zero on here. You're nature's deviation from normalcy.

Woe be unto your cursed soul, stunchlord. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call / Woman Beats Side Chic To Stupor And Strips Her Naked (graphic Photo) / I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.