Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School (6290 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:

Interesting. So, you are that sissy düde who withdrew from contesting for Mr NL because you lack courage?

Yes son, will that make you cum_ ? wink
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:

A goddess? Why attribute such to yourself? You're deficient in many areas of life such as beauty, intelligence, dignity, e.t.c I've been doing a research on a topical issue but Looking at you again provides me a classic definition of why humans should be restrained from mating lower animals.

You are quite mad.
A kid would've known that it's not me on my dp but you are like always dumb.

A deuced goof, forming NL badass.
Sanctimonious dimwit!
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
[s]
StunchLord:
Where is that chéap whøring nuisance called Demidimwit/demigoddess? Why retreat to the protection of the høle you crept out from when I'ven't even started your mutilating your rêpulsive cünt? Come out here lemme spank you some more. Child of unforetold misfortune.
You don't need to offer yourself for sex in return for a few stîpends tossed your way. You're ugly as fûck and you could offer your hideous face for construction of halloween masks.
You're not so worthless after all.
[/s] SHUT UP! cheesy

The only pussyy i see here is yourself.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Runtownnn: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Whoa! the b!tch is fired up.
You are a yellow-livered excuse of a man to pick on a girl who's only having fun.
From your lines, it's obvious you're a demented delusional wimp.
You're a product of bestiality, a human-dog hybrid.
You form smartass but it's just quasi-intelligence and you and I know it's fake just like everything in your life.
You bark but you don't bite.
Go back to Drisklef, he has your bone.
Scat! shoo!! you tick-ridden dog!!!

Akant believe this.. undecided

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Runtownnn: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
lemme take seat here first.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:
Where is that chéap whøring nuisance called Demidimwit/demigoddess? Why retreat to the protection of the høle you crept out from when I'ven't even started your mutilating your rêpulsive cünt? Come out here lemme spank you some more. Child of unforetold misfortune.
You don't need to offer yourself for sex in return for a few stîpends tossed your way. You're ugly as fûck and you could offer your hideous face for construction of halloween masks.
You're not so worthless after all.

Nl's resident lunatic.

Your delirium must be pretty bad that it has got you hallucinating.

You're really possessed by a senile ghost, prolly one of your equally idiotic ancestors.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DanJimmy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Nl's resident lunatic.

You're really possessed by a senile ghost, prolly one of your equally idiotic ancestors.

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

[s]Whoa! the b!tch is fired up.
You are a yellow-livered excuse of a man to pick on a girl who's only having fun.
From your lines, it's obvious you're a demented delusional wimp.
You're a product of bestiality, a human-dog hybrid.
You form smartass but it's just quasi-intelligence and you and I know it's fake just like everything in your life.
You bark but you don't bite.
Go back to Dr..isklef, he has your bone.
Scat! shoo!! you tick-ridden dog!!![/s]
Huge pile of cøw dûng. I thought you said you don't have my time? It's rather funny how you lot try to explain frantically how busy you are when we know you are holed up in some forgotten jungle striving to escape the harsh reality that's fastly closing on you. I know my words cut you deep which is why you came to sting back. Although the punch you threw was really weak. Go and feed properly to develop muscles for your fragile frame.
Not only are you a dumbass but also senile amphibian.
It's unfortunate you weren't wanked off your progenitor's wrinkled laps during mating.
Useless nematode.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DanJimmy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Yes son, will that make you cum_ ? wink
lwkmd

hoe gawd. Abeg nor kee me here

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:

Huge pile of cøw dûng. I thought you said you don't have my time? It's rather funny how you lot try to explain how busy you are when we know you are holed up in some forgotten jungle striving to escape the harsh reality that's fastly closing on you. I know my words cut you deep which is why you came to sting back. Although the punch you threw is as weak as your ex's flaccid dïck.
It's unfortunate you weren't wanked off your progenitor's wrinkled laps during mating.
Useless nematode.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

And I thought you're smart but you've proved to be a delusional kid privileged to have a pocket dictionary.

Your use of metaphor and simile is a damn shame and you're damned idiot.

NL's resident idiot!
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

[s]Nl's resident lunatic.

You're really possessed by a senile ghost, prolly one of your equally idiotic ancestors.[/s]
Yeah rant. Rant some more.
Talk as the cheap 50naira per session whøre that you're. That's why worthless whøres such as yourself can afford the luxury to blab.
Keep the entertainment coming at your expense. Glad that I was able to get you so worked up. I know your veins are almost bursting outta your empty skull.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:

Huge pile of cøw dûng. I thought you said you don't have my time? It's rather funny how you lot try to explain frantically how busy you are when we know you are holed up in some forgotten jungle striving to escape the harsh reality that's fastly closing on you. I know my words cut you deep which is why you came to sting back. Although the punch you threw was really weak. Go and feed properly to develop muscles for your fragile frame.
Useless nematode.
All these epistles for a lady you barely know?

Bruh, keep calm. I'm still fvcking you, remember? wink
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
DanJimmy:
lwkmd

hoe gawd. Abeg nor kee me here
LOL

Apparently Stunchlord is in his climaxing stage of this E-romance, bruh.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:

Yeah rant. Rant some more.
Talk as the cheap 50naira per session whøre that you're. That's why worthless whøres such as yourself can afford the luxury to blab.
Keep the entertainment coming at your expense. Glad that I was able to get you so worked up. I know your veins are almost bursting outta your empty skull.

OMG! The b!tch is crying...

Thank you for letting me know how you feel, you sure didn't expect such fire but my boy I've just began.

I'm stuck on you like an octupus. You're in for a long ride.
Rave on, bloated cur!
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

[s]Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

And I thought you're smart but you've proved to be a delusional kid privileged to have a pocket dictionary.

Your use of metaphor and simile is a damn shame and you're damned idiot.

NL's resident idiot![/s]
For a local whøre with a big mouth, you keep talking without making any tangible point. I wouldn't blame your stupidity on you though. If the hopeless primate who sired you hadn't gambled away the little møney that was supposed to be utilised to purchase milk by the community host of a mothering whøre for the pap the whole village contributed, you wouldn't be here perpetuating nuîsance.
Cretinous. Fückhead. You rock the national emblem of imbecility.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

[s]OMG! The b!tch is crying...

Thank you for letting me know how you feel, you sure didn't expect such fire but my boy I've just began.

I'm stuck on you like an octupus. You're in for a long ride.
Rave on, bloated cur![/s]
Lol. Your words are supposed to hûrt my feelings but actually they are making me go mad with laughter.
Perharps I'm finally succeeding at what your braindead papa couldn't do - awakening your clowing talent.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:

For a local whøre with a big mouth, you keep talking without making any tangible point.
So far so good, a lady has been able to engage you in a real brawl and you've failed woefully. You're the knucklehead with no points bruh
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:
So far so good, a lady has been able to engage you with a real brawl and you've failed woefully. You're the knucklehead with no points brun[i][font=serif][b][color=#0799AD]
Lol. Okay.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:

For a local whøre with a big mouth, you keep talking without making any tangible point. I wouldn't blame your stupidity on you though. If the hopeless primate who sired you hadn't gambled away the little møney that was supposed to be utilised to purchase milk by the community host of a mothering whøre for the pap the whole village contributed, you wouldn't be here perpetuating nuîsance.
Cretinous. Fückhead. You rock the national emblem of imbecility.
As opposed to a notorious drunk who sired a baby with his whoring sister who also happens to be the townhall's sweeper.

You are an incesteous bastard.
Maybe if your pa hadn't been the deuced lecher, he would would have saved his little earnings to train his bastard son.

You my boy are a victim of circumstance, born into a cursed lineage of cowards.
You're still picking on a girl, wimp!
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lmao. The bîtch has fled for good. But the attacks won't cease coming. I'll chase you into your e-grave. Convulsing anorexic psycho.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:

Lol. Okay.
Good gracious!

I thought i lost you to that aweful banging you just recieved from a lady.

Good to have you back, my baby. So Where did we stop? cheesy
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess and StunchLord
can u guys kindly stop please am begging u in d name of whatever u hold so dear to u.. stop!
this isn't right at all, you ain't kids so stop acting like kids.
please cut the crap and go ur different ways..
neither of u should post insults on my thread again!
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DanJimmy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:
LOL

Apparently Stunchlord is in his climaxing stage of this E-romance, bruh.
who is stunchlord biko undecided
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DanJimmy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeenah:
can u guys kindly stop please am begging u in d name of whatever u hold so dear to u.. stop!
yeah... They've derailed this thread badly

hi
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:

Lol. Your words are supposed to hûrt my feelings but actually they are making me go mad with laughter.
Perharps I'm finally succeeding at what your braindead papa couldn't do - awakening your clowing talent.

Ha Ha! Very funny...

But I ain't laughing.
Your idiocy and cowardice are obviously coded in your DNA.
You are a low, insolent dog.
Without NL I wouldn't have met a low-life like you.
It's obvious manly pride is not one of your qualities, picking on a girl and she's beating you.

NL's resident coward.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

[s]As opposed to a notorious drunk who sired a baby with his whoring sister who also happens to be the townhall's sweeper.

You are an incesteous bastard.
Maybe if your pa hadn't been the deuced lecher, he would would have saved his little earnings to train his bastard son.

You my boy are a victim of circumstance, born into a cursed lineage of cowards.
You're still picking on a girl, wimp![/s]
Lol. Show me your rage, pained little nightcrawler. Why have you been hammering on girl ever since, is that how much damages my blows effect?
May the thatched roof from whence your mama sex random oldies collapse atop you this minute. The only thing your pauper papa left for his worthless kids were the debts of the dry gin that killed.
May you be chopped into bits, burnt and your ashes used to appease the god of common sense.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DRISKLEF(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeenah:
Trust me, Demmigoddess was merely pushed into doing this. She's a peacefull and responsible person unlike the other slave who sees himself a 'lord'. cheesy

That niccur resides in NL. Without the internet, he's worthless.

This is the only way he'd attain self gratification.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:
Lmao. The bîtch has fled for good. But the attacks won't cease coming. I'll chase you into your e-grave. Convulsing anorexic psycho.

Assumption is the lowest form of intelligence. I told you I'm stuck on your face like an octopus.

Why would I abandon my puppet?
This is so much fun. I'll bury you, dig you up and exhume you.

After I'm done with you, you'd be whistling a different tune.

Despicable clown!
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

[s]Ha Ha! Very funny...

But I ain't laughing.
Your idiocy and cowardice are obviously coded in your DNA.
You are a low, insolent dog.
Without NL I wouldn't have met a low-life like you.
It's obvious manly pride is not one of your qualities, picking on a girl and she's beating you.

NL's resident coward.[/s]
Rubbish. You're an ugly, worthless, pathetically weak bastard.
You think I don't know NL is the only place that gives you comfort cos the moment I stop quoting you, you'd withdraw into your shell like a starving orphan.
You so ugly that even if you were offered free of charge I wouldn't fück your diseased cünt. You are a specimen only useful by the time in ascertaining the functionability of my goat's dîck .
Keep living in denial. Glorified whørecûnt.
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment In School by DemiGoddess(f): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
StunchLord:

Lol. Show me your rage, pained little nightcrawler. Why have you been hammering on girl ever since, is that how much damages my blows effect?
May the thatched roof from whence your mama sex random oldies collapse atop you this minute. The only thing your pauper papa left for his worthless kids were the debts of the dry gin that killed.
May you be chopped into bits, burnt and your ashes used to appease the god of common sense.

The self proclaimed 'lord' is fighting a "pained little nightcrawler" ? SHAME!!

May you forever roam the streets of NL useless all the days,
May mangy dogs feed on your corpse when the god of common sense decides to rid the world of a senseless nonentity as you.

Strutting simpleton forming badass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways On How To Eat Your Woman’s Pu**y So Good That She Starts Speaking In Ton / She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) / Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.