Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) (15005 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Donpoker9:

oga why did you quote me?

what has my family got to do with this?

was i refering to you in anyway?

alright, we will see who the mongrel is na

#peace
That's to show he's a minor using mama's phone.

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
employ the use of ur brain next time and I'll be extra nice.
Give me your watery brain if you don't mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Donpoker9(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
That's to show he's a minor using mama's phone.

i thought as much
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
you know you can be straight with me right?
just tell me if you want me to patronise you. straight up. there's no shame in marketing your business.
just don't keep up this tough-as-nails ruse you've got going.shitz easy to see through. it's more transparent than the seive my mama used to make kunu back then.

2 Likes

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
meaning?

I am waaaayyyyyy above your league bro, you can't loose my sandals not to talk of doing. Idiaat.

Anoufia!!!!!
Go merry i've given you an undeserved attention and it ends with this post, i repeat i don't do your type.

@bolded, even if you're the last
girl on earth, I'd reject your invitation without a second thought.

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
employ the use of ur brain next time and I'll be extra nice.

Chisos! Haba!! Fvckk!!!
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
you know you can be straight with me right?
just tell me if you want me to patronise you. straight up. there's no shame in marketing your business.
just don't keep up this tough-as-nails ruse you've got going.shitz easy to see through. it's more transparent than the seive my mama used to make kunu back then.
grin grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by finalboss1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
just checked ur chats nd replies....bae you empty upstairs
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
finalboss1:
baba no waste your time, efforts been made to install sense in her has proved futile
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Freiden:

Chisos! Haba!! Fvckk!!!
grin I no even know wetin to do with the girl again.
I tell am plainly say I no dey do again,bt she still follow dey find my trouble.

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Girl360(f): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Maky.debbie Girl.360

cool
Lol... When Smart meets Smartter...

But this guy saf, 3900 naira ain't all that to make him post screenshots tho gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by finalboss1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

baba no waste your time, efforts been made to install sense in her has proved futile
lols tuale... but to tell the truth she's a big fool
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Gold digger spotted. This is what happens when girls follow sugar daddies upandan.
Guys,aim for wife material.
No go find work,dey there dey task ur mumu boyfriend for everything.

Dont mind the $tvpid girl angry
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by mccaybroewn(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
MENZPRIDE:
Cunning man die, Cunning man bury-am!

Na so the thing be o.

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I tell am plainly say I no dey do again,bt she still follow dey find my trouble.

InFalzVoice:

My brother, i must tell you. Ayaf bn following sinze the start of thiz commotzion. ...My conclusion is, 'YOU ARE A VERY WICKED SOMEBODY'. The bae sef get strong head.

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by finalboss1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
that gurl suppose go commit suicide.. no offienze..insults too much
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
cry oh lawd! See bashing
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Qualer: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Lolsss cheesy cheesy cheesy I've done that before, I didn't even have a dad then
But thank God for my life now(beautifully and wonderfully made)I don't need to ask anybody anything before I can sort myself out.

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
check this.

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
finalboss1:
*middle finger in the air*

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wey those chewing gum boys grin

Mind bringing your plates for some delicious jollof rice and fried meatgrin
I'm in a very good mood wanna help feed you two tonightgrin

Chewing gum boys be like...she be olosho..ahnie's reply come and eat let mama rest from cooking.

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Qualer: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamDino:

We agree that the Op was childish but your comment makes you sound like a gold digger and a liability.No offense.

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Ghost447(m): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
sKeetz:
Broke ass nigga...
Who is more broke, her dad or the guy?
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Qualer: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
the last time I checked for the definition of hoe,I discovered that it is a farm tool...if you cant spell LovePeddler,u don't have to try...haba! bro please act as if you are not as dumb as your brains na.

MU²

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Osjaay(f): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
baaaaaaad nigga.abegi Where are u from
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by finalboss1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
*middle finger in the air*
shut up biatch..wont mind tasting frm dat ur honey pot..cause i cn see ur brain is nt compatible with common sense

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
finalboss1:
shut up biatch..wont mind tasting frm dat ur honey pot
You too want feel among Abeg swerveeeeeee to yaba left. Iamlegend1 is a friend and I felt like trolling with him. Take your silly life plus your leperous hands off my mention. Idiottta. Mugu feeling funky tongue

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Its okay

I raise my white flag..peace grin

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Its okay

I raise my white flag..peace grin
very well then.
how are you today? what did you eat? grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
[email]
IamLEGEND1:
very well then.
how are you today? what did you eat? grin
[/email] I'm fine dear, thank God its time to rest. I'm so tired right now. Hope yours was good too?

I ate jollof rice and fried cow peniss cool you?

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm fine dear,thank God its time to rest. I'm so tired right now. Hope yours was good too?

I ate jollof rice and fried cow peniss cool you?
it was excellent,thank you.
ate amala and pure water..... a little bit of roasted dog boobs on the side.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
it was excellent,thank you.
ate amala and pure water..... a little bit of roasted dog boobs on the side.
Nasty, you for eat goat blokos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media / How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect / Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.